PDA

View Full Version : Warriors get no respect in allstar voting

ULT WARRIOR408
01-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Warrior players are like Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA allstar voting because they get no respect.Why is that?Over the years the Warriors haven't been very good except for the 06-07 & 07-08 seasons but still there has been some allstar worthy players over the years such as Baron Davis ,Stephen Jackson ,and Andris Beidrins.This year Monta Ellis should be on the allstar team but in all likely hood he wont make it because of the idiotic voters.

Bucsfan
01-12-2010, 09:11 PM
alot of teams dont man, look at deron williams, he is like 8th in voting, Boozer isnt in the competition either, and he is having a all star year

all star games arent about who is playing good, its popularity...thats it, just like the nfl pro bowl

Stunner
01-12-2010, 09:15 PM
alot of teams dont man, look at deron williams, he is like 8th in voting, Boozer isnt in the competition either, and he is having a all star year

all star games arent about who is playing good, its popularity...thats it, just like the nfl pro bowl

yeah but at least in the NFL the players that make it are having all pro years most of the time.

lakerboy
01-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Monta Ellis should be in the all-star game. After all, he is having a historical year in turnovers.

_KB24_
01-12-2010, 09:26 PM
^^ lol! Ahahahahah

ULT WARRIOR408
01-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Monta Ellis should be in the all-star game. After all, he is having a historical year in turnovers.

Sounds like a Laker hatter.

Kakaroach
01-12-2010, 09:35 PM

all star games arent about who is playing good, its popularity...thats it, just like the nfl pro bowl Bucs beat me to it, very well said.

yuns554
01-12-2010, 09:35 PM
WHo would Monta get in over?

sf-fanatic
01-12-2010, 09:36 PM

yeah funny, but maybe in a fair league, 1/4 of those turnovers would turn into fouls which arent called for him. everyone knows if monta gets calls that an average player gets, he would easily go to the line 10 times a game. sadly, when someone breaths on kobe or when kobes *** touches the hardwood it becomes a foul :/. kobe must have went to an acting school in hollywood during the offseason because some of the bs he gets are worse than corey maggette who doesnt even attempt to shoot when he gets fouled. what a league this has become run by the superstars.

when i watch basketball with people who arent serious basketball fans, they laugh at kobe because of all the fouls he gets and his acting job. they think he looks like a fool acting and also ask why he gets fouled so much.

asandhu23
01-12-2010, 09:41 PM

Kobe has enough turnovers of his own. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/statistics?stat=nbaturnovers&league=nba&sort=tos&order=true&season=2010

LeBron is up there as well. D Wade, Durant, Nash, Tony Parker etc. If you are the person who gets the basketball the most, chances are you will have the most turnovers. see?

ULT WARRIOR408
01-12-2010, 09:43 PM
yeah funny, but maybe in a fair league, 1/4 of those turnovers would turn into fouls which arent called for him. everyone knows if monta gets calls that an average player gets, he would easily go to the line 10 times a game. sadly, when someone breaths on kobe or when kobes *** touches the hardwood it becomes a foul :/. kobe must have went to an acting school in hollywood during the offseason because some of the bs he gets are worse than corey maggette who doesnt even attempt to shoot when he gets fouled. what a league this has become run by the superstars.

when i watch basketball with people who arent serious basketball fans, they laugh at kobe because of all the fouls he gets and his acting job. they think he looks like a fool acting and also ask why he gets fouled so much.

Well said.Let these degenerate Laker fans know that it is easy to be a Laker fan.Getting all the calls & other **** like that & that was a great point you made about Ellis getting no love when gets fouled & its not called witch leads to these so called turnovers.

bahama0811
01-12-2010, 09:47 PM
It could be worse, you could be a Clipper fan...

smith&wesson
01-12-2010, 09:48 PM
its like fans stopped watching basket ball and are living in the past. its kind of sad for yonge players who are playing phenominal and deserve it but wont make it. and players like iverson, t mac, garnet who have been all stars at least 7,8,9,10 times are taking there spots. i hope stern somthing about this. its just stupid. d will and ellis are just an example of some players geting disrespected.

personally i dont even care to watch an old *** garnet take jump shots, tmac and iverson trying to make a case that they still have game. this is the all star game man i want to see todays all stars not stars of the past.

Bucsfan
01-12-2010, 09:51 PM
yeah but at least in the NFL the players that make it are having all pro years most of the time.

not really.....remember all those years that michael vick kept getting in and he was playing average? thats a perfect example

but one thing i have a problem with, is that TMAC was even in the voting for this year, thats just DUMB

B.JenningsMVP
01-12-2010, 09:53 PM
it's okay don't cry =) lol just playin
every team does in a way.. a great ex. already stated is d.will on utah

Shady66
01-12-2010, 09:58 PM
I agree, hes playing like an all star, but who u gonna take out?
Nash, Paul, D will, Kobe i mean u cant take any of them out for Ellis.

zambo4president
01-12-2010, 10:00 PM
You have to have an all-star worthy player to get all-star votes.

tredigs
01-12-2010, 10:06 PM
I agree, hes playing like an all star, but who u gonna take out?
Nash, Paul, D will, Kobe i mean u cant take any of them out for Ellis.

This^

Bottom line is that he isn't as good as those players. Also, he needs to learn how to find the open man MUCH better. There's a reason why the Warriors play better when he isn't on the floor... their assortment of young/unselfish players move the ball nicely, find the open man and drain threes. Monta eats up possessions while everyone sits around and watches him either get a layup or turn the ball over.

Monta's a REALLY frustrating player for me to watch, based on how huge his potential is. I'm a big time Warrior fan.

oracle650
01-12-2010, 10:08 PM

x2 nba is so soft. but how come we can't get in on it? we got a team full of guards. we play small ball, how is big *** lebraun getting to the line:facepalm:? they call some crazy fouls on us, who are these g's gonna hurt. the game is going soft, and the all star game is a joke.

oracle650
01-12-2010, 10:12 PM
You have to have an all-star worthy player to get all-star votes.

coming from a bulls fan:laugh::laugh::laugh:

djeller1139
01-12-2010, 10:14 PM
There are two issues.

a. There are players who are playing somewhat similar to the level Monta Ellis is playing
and
b. All-Star Game is a popularity contest

So yes, Monta may deserve a slot or to be atleast in the running for an ASG slot, but he isn't, and that's because of lack of media coverage, Warriors record, and the fact that the entire Lakers and Celtics squad will make the team, along with Tracy McGrady who's played next to nothing this season.

ko8e24
01-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Sounds like a Laker hatter.

wtf is a hatter? :confused:

Mike515089
01-12-2010, 10:16 PM
I am used to it, long as I can remember the Warriors get the short end of things like this. Oh well guess he will just gave to keep scoring 30+ a night every game till he leads the league in points :)

oracle650
01-12-2010, 10:17 PM

:facepalm:you talking about all the steals he's getting I hope. even the dumbest laker fan knows he is not a 1. doesn't matter when every other nite he's puttin up 40 points. defense.....all those steals are warrior defense, scrappy. if we got the calls princess kobe and the smeLA fakers got we'd be makin noise.

ULT WARRIOR408
01-12-2010, 10:17 PM
^All very good points.

oracle650
01-12-2010, 10:18 PM

if you hate our warriors you are a hatter, translation a hater. or just a plain ole punk in purple:D.

ULT WARRIOR408
01-12-2010, 10:19 PM

Another laker degenerate.

ChiSox219
01-12-2010, 10:30 PM
These Monta Ellis threads have got to stop.

Warriors fans all call him an all-star

Everyone else knows there are better choices

Monta isn't even having his best season of his career.

Chacarron
01-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Another laker degenerate.

Don't take your anger out on somebody who is just asking a simple question.

spreadeagle
01-12-2010, 10:36 PM
His turnovers are brutal!!!!! like 4 something a game I think,but he plays the whole game.Other then that hes a beast.Also Maggette and Curry have been playing insane lately.Got them both on my fantasy:D

spreadeagle
01-12-2010, 10:41 PM
I like GS they are a really fun team to watch

caddiemaster
01-12-2010, 10:43 PM
The warriors afre black balled from every corner of the n.b.a.!The players no not come here,refreshed daily by the likes of baron and steven!The refs use us like an unwanted stepchild!The irony is the WARRIORS make lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Prey that players like ronnie turriaf and andreis beidrins never leave!They play for the love of the game despite the pathetic n.b.a. and cheating refs!
I trully feel sorry for players who end up on this team.When baron left the last glimmer of hope went with him.How sad!
Die laker fans the gasol trade is what makes the n.b.a. so fake........just like the refs in your pocket........p.s. I don't know you but f.u.chris webber.............you got yours from the refs to............And finnaly.................your still my favorite coach and I dont know the hell why..............Don Nelson beats his dog!That said maybee Chris Webber is an animal right activist and found out about dons dirty little secret...........YARP YARP YARP...........and just had to destroy the warriors forever?

oracle650
01-12-2010, 10:44 PM
These Monta Ellis threads have got to stop.

Warriors fans all call him an all-star

Everyone else knows there are better choices

Monta isn't even having his best season of his career.

it'll stop when the allstar game passes, and he doesn't play. kinda like how all the cutler talk stopped, when you guys realized next time you need the o line! then the franchise qb:D

ChiSox219
01-12-2010, 10:47 PM
it'll stop when the allstar game passes, and he doesn't play. kinda like how all the cutler talk stopped, when you guys realized next time you need the o line! then the franchise qb:D

How cool do you feel?

caddiemaster
01-12-2010, 10:54 PM
The warriors are black balled from every corner of the n.b.a.!The players no not to come here,refreshed daily by the likes of baron and steven!The refs use us like an unwanted stepchild!The irony is the WARRIORS make lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Prey that players like ronnie turriaf and andreis beidrins never leave!They play for the love of the game despite the pathetic n.b.a. and cheating refs!
I trully feel sorry for players who end up on this team.When baron left the last glimmer of hope went with him.How sad!
Die laker fans the gasol trade is what makes the n.b.a. so fake........just like the refs in your pocket........p.s. I don't know you but f.u.chris webber.............you got yours from the refs to............And finnaly.................your still my favorite coach and I dont know the hell why..............Don Nelson beats his dog!That said maybee Chris Webber is an animal rights activist and found out about dons dirty little secret...........YARP YARP YARP...........and just had to destroy the warriors forever?

_KB24_
01-12-2010, 10:58 PM
:facepalm:you talking about all the steals he's getting I hope. even the dumbest laker fan knows he is not a 1. doesn't matter when every other nite he's puttin up 40 points. defense.....all those steals are warrior defense, scrappy. if we got the calls princess kobe and the smeLA fakers got we'd be makin noise.

That made me laugh. Are you even serious? Making noise? You guys literally lose games that you have in your finger tips. Just take the Cavs game for instance. You do know that their is this magical little weapon that's called a "TIME-OUT"? It usually benefits the team that uses it. What the hell, why am I telling you guys this, you guys would be "makin noise". :rolleyes:

roshan3ai
01-12-2010, 11:04 PM
They are not a good team. 11-25 is not close to a good record. When you don't have a good record, you can't expect to get love in the all-star game, unless your name is Allen Iverson, Shaquille O'Neal, or Tracy McGrady. You don't see Pistons or Knicks fans complain about no love in all-star voting and they are having a better year than the warriors.

Gibby
01-12-2010, 11:11 PM
fan voting is horrible but the coaches do a good job. there is alot importance on the teams seed. warriors 14th so ellis most likely will not make it.

ULT WARRIOR408
01-13-2010, 12:01 AM
[/B]

That made me laugh. Are you even serious? Making noise? You guys literally lose games that you have in your finger tips. Just take the Cavs game for instance. You do know that their is this magical little weapon that's called a "TIME-OUT"? It usually benefits the team that uses it. What the hell, why am I telling you guys this, you guys would be "makin noise". :rolleyes:

We loose games that are on our finger tips & how do we loose them by not having fans dressed in ref uniforms that save us like your LA Fakers do.

_KB24_
01-13-2010, 12:06 AM
We loose games that are on our finger tips & how do we loose them by not having fans dressed in ref uniforms that save us like your LA Fakers do.

No need to cry son. I don't really want to argue with you. Keep on building up on this insecurity and jealousy, it just makes for that much better of a game,

BTW, it's the "2009 NBA Champs Los Angeles Lakers", looks like you got a little side tracked. No biggie, must be really frustrating to suck for that long.

ULT WARRIOR408
01-13-2010, 12:21 AM
No need to cry son. I don't really want to argue with you. Keep on building up on this insecurity and jealousy, it just makes for that much better of a game,

BTW, it's the "2009 NBA Champs Los Angeles Lakers", looks like you got a little side tracked. No biggie, must be really frustrating to suck for that long.

No one is jealous os insecure I'm just telling it like it is.Have we been down & out for a while yes & some of that may have to do with management but at the same time we don't have the refs getting star struck and pretty much helping us out in crucial situation like you clowns do.

Now what clever gibberish do you have to say now?

Giantwarrior
01-13-2010, 12:40 AM
im a warriors fan, monta ellis does not deserve to be in the all star game

b_rad23
01-13-2010, 12:43 AM
There's a reason the team is continually a lottery team.

Those players aren't really all-star caliber.

ManRam
There's no room on the all-star team for any Warrior. It's not being bias, it's just there is no room for any of them. Monta is having a great year, but there are many more deserving guards unfortunately for him.

_KB24_
No one is jealous os insecure I'm just telling it like it is.Have we been down & out for a while yes & some of that may have to do with management but at the same time we don't have the refs getting star struck and pretty much helping us out in crucial situation like you clowns do.

Now what clever gibberish do you have to say now?

Your clearly insecure. We don't win because of the refs late in games, we win because we are a clearly BETTER team and have one of the best closers in the history of the NBA. You are jealous and insecure because you brought up those kiddy remarks about the Lakers and Kobe. So don't deny it and it's ok, you guys are bound to win a ring in the next 100-200 years. Trust me.

oracle650
01-13-2010, 12:44 AM

don't be a prick, mr. kobe's lap dog! it's nice to ride the bandwagon but whatever happened to loving the hometown team? no matter how bad they are, see a lot of y'all out there. yankees, cowboys, laker fans LOL by the way the spurs got that *** tonight thought it was the warriors on the court. folks like you are why I hate bandwagon riders. so who's the 2010 champs, because 2009 was last decade. boy you ancient, last years news.

oracle650
01-13-2010, 12:48 AM
How cool do you feel?

bout as cool as you are on your 10 toes in real life mister:cool: how about yourself jack?

ULT WARRIOR408
01-13-2010, 12:58 AM
Your clearly insecure. We don't win because of the refs late in games, we win because we are a clearly BETTER team and have one of the best closers in the history of the NBA. You are jealous and insecure because you brought up those kiddy remarks about the Lakers and Kobe. So don't deny it and it's ok, you guys are bound to win a ring in the next 100-200 years. Trust me.

Like my folks Oracle650 said its easy to be a bandwagon jumping ,Kobe nut hugging ,laker fan like yourself.I have no need to be jealous or insecure & it was you and a few other faker fans that started drifting of the topic by hating on Ellis.

_KB24_
01-13-2010, 01:00 AM
don't be a prick, mr. kobe's lap dog! it's nice to ride the bandwagon but whatever happened to loving the hometown team? no matter how bad they are, see a lot of y'all out there. yankees, cowboys, laker fans LOL by the way the spurs got that *** tonight thought it was the warriors on the court. folks like you are why I hate bandwagon riders. so who's the 2010 champs, because 2009 was last decade. boy you ancient, last years news.

Born a Lakers fan, die a Lakers fan, and I say that with pride. And old news son, we the defending champs son, ain't nothing old about that. Fans like you piss me off because you pick on other teams when your own team is pathetic. Hope that shuts up you and the other what 2 Warrior fans on PSD.

(PS, My yaar Asandhu is excluded from the comment above).

_KB24_
01-13-2010, 01:04 AM
Like my folks Oracle650 said its easy to be a bandwagon jumping ,Kobe nut hugging ,laker fan like yourself.I have no need to be jealous or insecure & it was you and a few other faker fans that started drifting of the topic by hating on Ellis.

Yup, your totally right. Why else would you bring up the Lakers getting favorable calls and the "refs wearing the same uniform". Get over yourself dude, you guys are bound to win a ring in the next 50 years. Does that make you feel better?

oracle650
01-13-2010, 01:33 AM
Fans like you piss me off because you pick on other teams when your own team is pathetic. Hope that shuts up you and the other what 2 Warrior fans on PSD.

(PS, My yaar Asandhu is excluded from the comment above).

dude your so stupid calling you stupid is offensive to stupid people:facepalm:if I recall right you guys started this, by the way you guys won a ring last year. well and all good but you got some nerve talking about fans like me????? there are other teams in the league jr, you sure weren't talkin **** in 07! when phx knocked y'all out mr laker:rolleyes:

oracle650
01-13-2010, 01:36 AM
There you go with your insecurity again. How many times do I have to repeat myself? I can respond but I'll let the mods do their job. Have fun watching the Warriors, hopefully they can get some decent players in the lottery for the next 5-10 years and build off of that.

have fun on kobe's lap hopefully he gets excited so you can get a smile or 2.

topdog
01-13-2010, 01:37 AM
Bad teams and small market teams don't get allstars. As much as you think it's just Monta getting snubbed, there are plenty more deserving players on teams with better records that aren't being voted in and some who won't make it. Like say Steve Nash who I'm sure the coaches will pick but won't make it by fan vote (which is both a positive and a negative - it's their game and a fun one, but some guys really shouldn't get in).

shizzle09
01-13-2010, 01:40 AM
completely agree that Ellis belongs in the all star game.

_KB24_
01-13-2010, 01:52 AM
dude your so stupid calling you stupid is offensive to stupid people:facepalm:if I recall right you guys started this, by the way you guys won a ring last year. well and all good but you got some nerve talking about fans like me????? there are other teams in the league jr, you sure weren't talkin **** in 07! when phx knocked y'all out mr laker:rolleyes:

Yeah, I wasn't. Neither am I now. I'm just telling you before you start talking about your team gets no respect from the refs and make a thread about how "X" player is not getting respect, just take a look at what's happening in your team. So continue making threads crying how you guys get no respect, the Knicks have more deserving players than you guys.

RaptorizedKevin
yu see the western confrence is competative. do yu honestly think monta will be in the all star game over, kobe? yu gotta think. and the west is STACKED with pgs. yu think monta will start over steve nash? chris paul? or deron williams? no. yu cant expect to make the all star team. Monta is good, but there are peopel better. calm down golden state homers.

ChiSox219
Ugly thread.

sf-fanatic
01-13-2010, 02:21 AM
Ugly thread.

sorry with that remark i have to throw this out, you arent to be the one talking about turnovers. i got 2 words for you "jay cutler" the definition of turnover.

ChiSox219
01-13-2010, 02:33 AM
sorry with that remark i have to throw this out, you arent to be the one talking about turnovers. i got 2 words for you "jay cutler" the definition of turnover.

How are you so insecure over a basketball player that plays for the team you like? What does Jay Cutler have to do with this thread, second time I've seen his name dropped, completely irrational, emotional actions.

Feminine tendencies

_KB24_
01-13-2010, 02:36 AM
How are you so insecure over a basketball player that plays for the team you like? What does Jay Cutler have to do with this thread, second time I've seen his name dropped, completely irrational, emotional actions.

Feminine tendencies

I've been repeating over and over again on their insecurity, they cannot just debate without bringing in stupid ****.

oracle650
01-13-2010, 02:38 AM

Feminine tendencies

that skirt too tight chi town? why you gettin mad this thread has blown by you a while ago.

_KB24_
01-13-2010, 02:39 AM
look butt pimple I didn't make the thread. it's a waste of breath because I know the deal. no stars no love, you can stroke the knickerbockers all you want mister. but ellis should be in the allstar game, and morrow should be in the 3pt contest!

See, once again, should I call a psychologist for you? Or how about a gynecologist? Because you seem to be really insecure or butthurt about something. Good luck on dreaming, Ellis wouldn't even be an all star in the East.

oracle650
01-13-2010, 02:39 AM
I've been repeating over and over again on their insecurity, they cannot just debate without bringing in stupid ****.

ain't that the midget calling the munchkin short:rolleyes:so we gotta get earful of **** from you because you won a banner this year. you weren't talkin that **** in 07 or 08.

ChiSox219
01-13-2010, 02:41 AM
that skirt too tight chi town? why you gettin mad this thread has blown by you a while ago.

Nah, you aren't even worth it.

_KB24_
01-13-2010, 02:45 AM
ain't that the midget calling the munchkin short:rolleyes:so we gotta get earful of **** from you because you won a banner this year. you weren't talkin that **** in 07 or 08.

What ****? Why the hell are you so god damn insecure? Bring the past into here, when's the last time you guys even made it to the Finals?

ChiSox219
01-13-2010, 02:46 AM
What ****? Why the hell are you so god damn insecure? Bring the past into here, when's the last time you guys even made it to the Finals?

Don't feed the troll :no:

Stunner
01-13-2010, 02:46 AM
Nah, you aren't even worth it.

yeah thats jus another angry Raiders fan talking.

sf-fanatic
01-13-2010, 03:10 AM
lol this thread is funny but anyways imma just say one last thing monta is putting up all star numbers, should make it but wont. if the warriors were closer to .500% he would make it. stop dropping the insecure word in this thread its so funny because its being used out of context. you guys are trying to sound smart but making a fool out of yourself

insecure: 1. subject to fears, doubts
2. not confident or certain
3. not secure; exposed or liable to risk, loss, or danger
4. not firmly or reliably placed or fastened

:confused: i dont see where we fit in

oracle650
01-13-2010, 03:11 AM
yeah thats jus another angry Raiders fan talking.

we're talking basketball here jr, stfu when grown folks are talkin!

oracle650
01-13-2010, 03:12 AM
Don't feed the troll :no:

I know it's after midnight and your mom might turn into a gremlin.

1-800-STFU
01-13-2010, 03:14 AM
look butt pimple I didn't make the thread. it's a waste of breath because I know the deal. no stars no love, you can stroke the knickerbockers all you want mister. but ellis should be in the allstar game, and morrow should be in the 3pt contest!

lmao butt pimple.

You're a buttfunnel!!!

asandhu23
01-13-2010, 03:23 AM

hey man thats an low blow. Everyone knows Lakers have been in the playoffs the most. Warriors have a lot of NBA Finals appearances as well ( in fact, i think we have one of the highest). People forget we do because the last time we won a ring was in 75.

here is the list of NBA Finals appearances. Warriors have a lot for a team that is the "other butt" of NBA jokes.

http://www.nba.com/history/finals/champions.html

_KB24_
01-13-2010, 03:35 AM
hey man thats an low blow. Everyone knows Lakers have been in the playoffs the most. Warriors have a lot of NBA Finals appearances as well ( in fact, i think we have one of the highest). People forget we do because the last time we won a ring was in 75

here's a thing. Its easy to be a fan of a team that always wins. It takes guts and loyalty to be a fan of a team like Raptors, Bucks or the Cohan era Warriors.

Yeah, my bad paaji. Thanks for the info, never knew that. Just putting those kuthay on their leash.

bringbackfredex
01-13-2010, 03:39 AM
Wah wah wah.

All of you need to stop crying. It's a ****ing allstar game, who cares.

sf-fanatic
01-13-2010, 03:57 AM
Wah wah wah.

All of you need to stop crying. It's a ****ing allstar game, who cares.

haha nice sig is that michael barrett?

Chronz
01-13-2010, 03:58 AM
You know what, with all the threads I see centered around Monta's overrated talent I would have thought he was a major vote getter. Good to see Americas youth isnt completely tainted.

DerekRE_3
01-13-2010, 04:41 AM
You know what, with all the threads I see centered around Monta's overrated talent I would have thought he was a major vote getter. Good to see Americas youth isnt completely tainted.

Probably too busy voting for AI and T-Mac.

Iron24th
01-13-2010, 04:47 AM
All star game is about popularity for starters and performances and record of the team for the backups.

Have you seen the warriors record ???

Chronz
01-13-2010, 05:02 AM
Probably too busy voting for AI and T-Mac.

AI maybe, but he plays in another conference so nah

Tmac just has alot of asians helping him out. I dont know why the Asian community wants Yao to have as many all-star teammates as possible, maybe they dont know that voting them in, wont transform the teams players into stars.

JDizzle
01-13-2010, 06:45 AM
nba allstar voting is a joke.. fans are so dumb they just pick big name players.. someone told me a couple weeks ago .. A.I and T-Mac were up there in votes????? just shows you what a joke the voting is. People like ellis, zach randolf, rondo and williams will all get screwed

ChiSox219
01-13-2010, 07:25 AM
nba allstar voting is a joke.. fans are so dumb they just pick big name players.. someone told me a couple weeks ago .. A.I and T-Mac were up there in votes????? just shows you what a joke the voting is. People like ellis, zach randolf, rondo and williams will all get screwed

Found the bolded text ironic.

xxseven72ducexx
01-13-2010, 08:32 AM
every team should have 1 representative, idc...fan voting should be kicked and coaching/beat writers AND david stern should have say in whos an all-star...any loser could sit on a computer and vote ANY1 in over and over and over...kinda like the drooling morons who voted shaq, t-mac and AI in

oooh and yea monta deserves a spot on the roster over t-mac FO SHO

JasonJohnHorn
01-13-2010, 09:34 AM
OMG!!! A team that has one of the worst records in the league isn't going to get a player on the All-Star team? I can't imagine why? I mean, they have a guy that scores 25+ in a losing effort when opposing teams loosen up on defence because they have a twenty point lead?

Seriously, if they were winning and Ellis could play defence, then maybe they'd get some nods, but when your team has one of the worst records in the league, don't expect much love when the All-Star game rolls around.

Raidaz4Life
01-13-2010, 12:28 PM
I sympathize completely with warriors fans. Ellis is going to be the next AI

Wilson
01-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Way too many insults and bickering derailed this thread.