PDA

View Full Version : Who's already out of the playoff hunt?

69centers
01-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Lots of teams in the East. I think the following don't have a chance, despite not being mathematically eliminated:

Wizards
Pistons
Nets
Sixers
Pacers

In the West, a lot of teams still have a chance for the last spot or two, even the Clippers with a 4 game winning streak and wins over the Heat, Lakers, and Celtics. I think only 3 are out for sure:

Kings
Warriors
T'Wolves

SteveNash
01-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Nets
Wolves
Warriors

redsox1520
01-10-2010, 07:25 PM
We've still got alot of time left in the season.
Lets wait a little bit...
Anything can happen between now and April

Reyes6
01-10-2010, 07:27 PM
In the East:
Nets

In the West:
Wolves

Every other team has a chance imo

asandhu23
01-10-2010, 07:34 PM
sad to say Warriors. FUACK YOU CHRIS COHAN!!!! :mad::mad::mad: tomorrow, we fans will give Larry Ellison the best welcome of all time. :clap:

FarOutIos
01-10-2010, 07:53 PM
As a kings fan, I'd rather do well this season and NOT make the playoffs, just for the lotto chance that we get another high draft pick.

But, I cannot understand how you can put us on this list... we have had a pretty tough schedule lately losing close games to the lakers and cleveland... and winning a couple of good games. We only lost a couple of games we could have won...

Once Kevin Martin gets back, our team could come together and make a nice run at the playoffs. I still think we won't make the playoffs, but there are a couple of teams with better records than us that I would also have to cross of the playoff list.

Toenail Clipper
01-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Milwaukee will be outt
:D
I'm sorry, but Jennings is ehh now

jimbobjarree
01-10-2010, 10:04 PM
new jersey, golden state and Minnesota

_KB24_
01-10-2010, 10:12 PM
The Wolves and Nets only.

69centers
01-10-2010, 11:50 PM
As a kings fan, I'd rather do well this season and NOT make the playoffs, just for the lotto chance that we get another high draft pick.

But, I cannot understand how you can put us on this list... we have had a pretty tough schedule lately losing close games to the lakers and cleveland... and winning a couple of good games. We only lost a couple of games we could have won...

Once Kevin Martin gets back, our team could come together and make a nice run at the playoffs. I still think we won't make the playoffs, but there are a couple of teams with better records than us that I would also have to cross of the playoff list.

My list took into consideration their current records and ability, and teams above that will most likely finish above them, taking away playoff spots. The ones I mentioned, including the Kings, I don't think have a chance anymore this year.

Kakaroach
01-11-2010, 12:19 AM
New Jersey and Minny for sure. Golden State and Washington don't look too good either.