PDA

View Full Version : Teams that drive you crazy

tp13baby
01-10-2010, 03:07 AM
What teams drive you crazy and why?
Whether its because they are so good or rivals or what ever.

As Denver being my team Sacramento drives me crazy because they always finds a way to beat us or make it a close game
0-2 vs Sacremento this year.

GoatMilk
01-10-2010, 03:17 AM
ok as a laker fan currently it's Houston

Brooks always goes off and Carl Landry plays like a HOFer

and of course Blazers IN Portland.
lakers have lost 9 straight up there, lost 22/26 up there, and are 6-27 up there since 1993

Toenail Clipper
01-10-2010, 03:23 AM
Lakers, I hate my team getting boo'd at home and half of the crowd yelling defense, it's EMBARASSING!

Kohaku
01-10-2010, 03:47 AM
What teams drive you crazy and why?
Whether its because they are so good or rivals or what ever.

As Denver being my team Sacramento drives me crazy because they always finds a way to beat us or make it a close game
0-2 vs Sacremento this year.

How come I don't see you in our forum?

asandhu23
01-10-2010, 03:48 AM
Lakers, Celtics and Cavaliers ( this one will probably end in offseason... so its okayish )

29$JerZ
01-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Knicks

Only team who will be up 10 in the final minutes and you can't breath a sign of relief until after the game is actually over. Not to mention watching Jared Jefferies take a jumpshot or layup is like watching a skateboarder bust his nuts on a rail.

Teeboy1487
01-10-2010, 04:04 AM
Portland FailBlazers and the Bobcats. These teams are always a thorn in the sides of the lakers. They always play perfectly against the lakers. I got nothing against the bobcats, but I have complete hatred for the blazers. I can't stand that team.

Anthony Flores
01-10-2010, 04:04 AM
Wizards.Even though they are my favorite team they drive me crazy. Best way to describe us is what Flip Saunders said "Were just finding new ways to lose" As well as the Arenas fiasco...

abe_froman
01-10-2010, 04:10 AM
my own

blazerman
01-10-2010, 05:03 AM
Portland FailBlazers and the Bobcats. These teams are always a thorn in the sides of the lakers. They always play perfectly against the lakers. I got nothing against the bobcats, but I have complete hatred for the blazers. I can't stand that team.

Who really cares about your hatred against the Blazers your always crying around about something or another or that a ref cheated your team.

Im sure you'll hate the next team that beats LA too. And the sad part about it is the Lakers are defending champions and all you do is hate on anything that doesnt go your teams way, thats enjoying a championship:facepalm:

Gators123
01-10-2010, 07:58 AM
my own

This..

kblo247
01-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Who really cares about your hatred against the Blazers your always crying around about something or another or that a ref cheated your team.

Im sure you'll hate the next team that beats LA too. And the sad part about it is the Lakers are defending champions and all you do is hate on anything that doesnt go your teams way, thats enjoying a championship:facepalm:

I can't speak for him but the Blazers aren't exactly pals with the Lakers.

This current set isn't that bad minus some LO/Kobe stare offs and shoving contests with Joel/LA/Roy

The Pippen group though who bragged about popping campaign before game 7, had a self proclaimed Kobe-stopper, and started that damn awful Hack-a-Shaq trend that led to one of the longest regulation games in history are a different breed. They are where the resentment lies with me personally.

I accept losing regular season games in Portland like I accept losing to the Bobcats: "Life's tough, **** happens so wear a helmet".

---------

The team that drives me crazy though has to be the Clippers not because they beat the Lakers but because they seem to find a way to negate their talent year after year.

I got no beef with the Jazz team but their home fans are inbred *******s.

fredv
01-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Jazz

Evolution23
01-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Knicks - A decade of disaster which is finally being erased slowly.

gfixer33
01-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Wizards their my team but just one disappointment after another.then add in arenas yet.

jrice9
01-10-2010, 10:30 AM
Celtics-They have just always killed and shown the flaws in my raptors

hawksd911
01-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Magic- the hawks just play like CRAP everytime we play them...

nbafan63
01-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Watching Whimp Carter chuck up fade away bricks with D12 wide open inside. And then rolling on the ground grabbing his ankle and shoulder pretending to have hurt himself while shooting that brick.

Jvu
01-10-2010, 11:22 AM
As a rockets fan.. It has to be the Lakers.. The refs obviously favors them, if you don't believe me.. Watch the next game

#1Mavericksfan
01-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Lakers - Pau used to suck everytime he played the Mavs but when he got "traded" to the Lakers the Mavs always have a hard time stoping him.

bal_ravens
01-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Wizards. Very talented team who just cant put it all together.

J_M_B
01-10-2010, 01:27 PM
I hate the Bulls...

cheetos185
01-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Bobcats they remind me of piston bad boys under larry

ManRam
01-10-2010, 02:01 PM
The Magic. Because they probably are playing to about 1/26th of their potential, and it's upsetting. Dwight frustrates me too for the same reason.

Lakers because they are the best. Toronto because of this website. Miami.

Mavrix
01-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Lakers because David Stern and all refs have a man crush over this team

tp13baby
01-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Lakers because David Stern and all refs have a man crush over this team

and dirk doesn't?
honestly in the playoffs we touched him it was a foul.
Denver plays physical but every time Dirk got the ball there was a foul call.
just like cuban said were "Thugs" :rolleyes:

PHX2daDEATH
01-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Can't believe no Suns fans have mentioned the San Antonio Spurs, it hasnt happened this year because we molly-womped them but over the years they have really gotten on my nerves

1. Tony Parker's speed
2. Ginobilli taking 4 steps while driving to the basket..
3. Bruce Bowen's jersey grabbing and slapping of the arms..
5. Michael Finley's wide open 3's
6. Tim Duncan's whining
7. Popovich's whining
8. Tony Parker's whining
7. Matt Bonner who looks like he should be at home playing halo eating cheetos instead he's shooting wide open 3's
8. Stern's man crush on Duncan

If I had to pick a team this year.. Its gotta be the Cavs and Shaq has been quiet.. its all Lebron's dancing around and that damn delonte west...

tp13baby
01-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Can't believe no Suns fans have mentioned the San Antonio Spurs, it hasnt happened this year because we molly-womped them but over the years they have really gotten on my nerves

1. Tony Parker's speed
2. Ginobilli taking 4 steps while driving to the basket..
3. Bruce Bowen's jersey grabbing and slapping of the arms..
5. Michael Finley's wide open 3's
6. Tim Duncan's whining
7. Popovich's whining
8. Tony Parker's whining
7. Matt Bonner who looks like he should be at home playing halo eating cheetos instead he's shooting wide open 3's
8. Stern's man crush on Duncan

If I had to pick a team this year.. Its gotta be the Cavs and Shaq has been quiet.. its all Lebron's dancing around and that damn delonte west...

not to mention Ginobilli's flops.

blazerman
01-10-2010, 02:48 PM
I can't speak for him but the Blazers aren't exactly pals with the Lakers.

This current set isn't that bad minus some LO/Kobe stare offs and shoving contests with Joel/LA/Roy

The Pippen group though who bragged about popping campaign before game 7, had a self proclaimed Kobe-stopper, and started that damn awful Hack-a-Shaq trend that led to one of the longest regulation games in history are a different breed. They are where the resentment lies with me personally.

I accept losing regular season games in Portland like I accept losing to the Bobcats: "Life's tough, **** happens so wear a helmet".

---------

The team that drives me crazy though has to be the Clippers not because they beat the Lakers but because they seem to find a way to negate their talent year after year.

I got no beef with the Jazz team but their home fans are inbred *******s.

I understand where your coming from on that stuff, my response to that other guy was more directed at him for always whining about being cheated in a game.
The guys favorite team is the Lakers for christ sakes, it's not like they are a lottery team so why all the constant complaining about everything. LA has the best record, star filled lineup and are defending champs, life should be good but that dude only posts complants 90% of the time.

Actually I dont care one bit that he doesnt like Portland but why carry on about a loss until your team plays again everytime, dudes annoying.

Anyway I the team that drives me crazy is the Jazz, people think I hate them but thats not it, they're money when they play the Blazers and have our # like no one else. Actually they are a really good team, Im a little surprised that they're not doing better. (Warriors arer tough for the Blazers too)

The Lakers are the Lakers a team that lower teams just like to play and fans love to get up for them because they are one of the storied franchises like Boston. It would be nice to through them in a playoff series someday but no hate toward them by me.

Emphatiic
01-10-2010, 03:26 PM
cavs and bucks

Big Zo
01-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, Bobcats, Magic, Hawks, Bulls, and Pacers.

Mavrix
01-12-2010, 02:09 AM
and dirk doesn't?
honestly in the playoffs we touched him it was a foul.
Denver plays physical but every time Dirk got the ball there was a foul call.
just like cuban said were "Thugs" :rolleyes:

Yup and when Melo obviously gets fouled it's a no call, you're right.

Teeboy1487
01-12-2010, 02:31 AM
I understand where your coming from on that stuff, my response to that other guy was more directed at him for always whining about being cheated in a game.
The guys favorite team is the Lakers for christ sakes, it's not like they are a lottery team so why all the constant complaining about everything. LA has the best record, star filled lineup and are defending champs, life should be good but that dude only posts complants 90% of the time.

Actually I dont care one bit that he doesnt like Portland but why carry on about a loss until your team plays again everytime, dudes annoying.

Anyway I the team that drives me crazy is the Jazz, people think I hate them but thats not it, they're money when they play the Blazers and have our # like no one else. Actually they are a really good team, Im a little surprised that they're not doing better. (Warriors arer tough for the Blazers too)

The Lakers are the Lakers a team that lower teams just like to play and fans love to get up for them because they are one of the storied franchises like Boston. It would be nice to through them in a playoff series someday but no hate toward them by me. Dude I have hated the blazers ever since they were the Jailblazers (Kblo pretty much described my reasoning). I always will hate them just like the kings, but we own them now. I admit, I don't like Roy because he is always trying to fight every time the lakers play them. He is so annoying to me. I hope we face them in the playoffs this year so we can crush them. I was one of those laker fans who weren't blaming the refs for the loss. I just hate the blazers. It's as simple as that.

Wilson
01-12-2010, 02:33 AM
As a Laker fan I can certainly be driven crazy by the Celtics sometimes...

BradyIsTheMan12
01-12-2010, 02:41 AM
It seems like Dallas always beats my Blazers which pisses me off but I'll go withe the Lakers, it's obvious

_KB24_
01-12-2010, 02:43 AM
The Houston Rockets, constantly defying the "Laws of Basketball" by fighting through setback after setback.

blazerman
01-12-2010, 03:22 AM
Dude I have hated the blazers ever since they were the Jailblazers (Kblo pretty much described my reasoning). I always will hate them just like the kings, but we own them now. I admit, I don't like Roy because he is always trying to fight every time the lakers play them. He is so annoying to me. I hope we face them in the playoffs this year so we can crush them. I was one of those laker fans who weren't blaming the refs for the loss. I just hate the blazers. It's as simple as that.

Fair enough,

But I dont call losing 9 straight games to Portland in Portland means you own them, unless Im missing something there.

The Lakers are a damn good team and are primed for big things thats for sure but nobody is just gonna lay down for them like a whipped dog. They still gotta go out and put in the work and I dont think anybody in Portland really is frightened by them, if anything they get up to play them more than anybody else because they are the Lakers and defending champs. So if they met in the playoffs thats fine, the Blazers are young and could use the experience, in the meantime they will play them hard everytime win or lose.

kblo247
01-12-2010, 03:33 AM
I get where you are coming from, but I think the most frustrating thing about LA losing in Portland in the regular season is the way the last win for a PJ coached team occurred so I get that as well.

Kobe hit those miracle 3s and put LA on a path that was harder than they would have had had he missed the shots. In fact those shots and that harder path led to the eventual break up of the Lakers in way that was just sad as a fan because they all literally blew up and went separate ways with no one staying but Kobe and Luke.

I respect what you said though and get that, the Jazz home fans just piss me off with how they treat Kobe and Fisher.

blazerman
01-12-2010, 04:13 AM
I get where you are coming from, but I think the most frustrating thing about LA losing in Portland in the regular season is the way the last win for a PJ coached team occurred so I get that as well.

Kobe hit those miracle 3s and put LA on a path that was harder than they would have had had he missed the shots. In fact those shots and that harder path led to the eventual break up of the Lakers in way that was just sad as a fan because they all literally blew up and went separate ways with no one staying but Kobe and Luke.

I respect what you said though and get that, the Jazz home fans just piss me off with how they treat Kobe and Fisher.

Well the Lakers have assembled a really nice team over the last few yrs and should by all accounts get 1 or 2 more titles with Kobe masybe even 3.

I gotta say i dont feel bad for the Lakers or you for what happened after 2004 because look at where the Lakers put my team about that time, the Jailblazer era, haha

Man the Blazers just went in a direction that I didnt think was even possible in 2003 to about 2005/6. It was kind of a trip in 2001 or 2002 you'd have a hard time getting nosebleed tickets but in 2003 you could buy a 10 dollar ticket and enjoy a Blazer game courtside (really) but on the brightside near the end of the jailblazer era I was able to get some good lower level season tickets (price is steadily going up now though).

Utah clowns us too pretty regularly (they just have the Blazers # I guess)

Teeboy1487
01-12-2010, 05:08 AM
Fair enough,

But I dont call losing 9 straight games to Portland in Portland means you own them, unless Im missing something there.

The Lakers are a damn good team and are primed for big things thats for sure but nobody is just gonna lay down for them like a whipped dog. They still gotta go out and put in the work and I dont think anybody in Portland really is frightened by them, if anything they get up to play them more than anybody else because they are the Lakers and defending champs. So if they met in the playoffs thats fine, the Blazers are young and could use the experience, in the meantime they will play them hard everytime win or lose. You are a cool blazers fan. I'm usually reasonable on here until I talk about teams I hate like the Celtics, Kings, and Blazers. I'm just tired of the lakers losing in Portland :cry:. Still, I really hate Oden is hurt though (My favorite player on the blazers). Can he still play this year if you guys make the playoffs? If you guys get healthy, yall will be scary. I got nothing against blazer fans. Just the blazers.

blazerman
01-12-2010, 09:04 AM
You are a cool blazers fan. I'm usually reasonable on here until I talk about teams I hate like the Celtics, Kings, and Blazers. I'm just tired of the lakers losing in Portland :cry:. Still, I really hate Oden is hurt though (My favorite player on the blazers). Can he still play this year if you guys make the playoffs? If you guys get healthy, yall will be scary. I got nothing against blazer fans. Just the blazers.

Really i wouldnt worry about that losing streak in Portland, I really was schocked that we got the last one, it will come to a head soon im sure.

Oden gets a lot of crap from people because of his expectations combined with injuries resulteding in unrealized potential to this point but regardless he is my favorite player on the Blazers and in the NBA. Of course theyre are better players but I love the guys who have to beat the odds to either overcome adversity or guys like Tony Parker that get overlooked for the most part on draft day for one reason or another and end up kicking *** in the longrun.
Bynum is another one of those guys that people questioned the Lakers for drafting him so high and he has steadily become one of the best ctrs in the league when healthy and really hasnt even tapped his full potential yet, now those same people act as if it was a no brainer that he was drafted 10th that yr, haha

Its easy to root for guys like Kobe and LeBron because they're automatic but I love it when a guys like Oden/Bynum/Redd/M Ellis/Arenas prove thermselves after shakey starts or injury plagued season's.

Oden has alot of proving to do health wise still, talent wise he really started showing that he would improve quickly, I just hope he doesnt break anymore, I love cheering for the guy. As far as him returning for the playoffs, I kinda doubt it just because it would be smart to get the bone healed good and the stress it could cause by playing could halt ther healing process or cause a setback. All signs point to the Blazers trying to acquire Bendon Haywood from the Wizards.

Were not kidding ourselves up here that we are going for the title this yr (of course the Blazers will try but we all know there is more seasoning neccassary) so its more likely the Blazers will try to make there way into the playoffs and just gain as much experience as possible and hope for the best. Im happy with a good effort and the players gaining confidence fro the next season. The Lakers are the team to beat out West, not the Spurs (Nuggets and Mavs if healthy should be some stiff competition though).

USMCLaker
01-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Fair enough,

The Lakers are a damn good team and are primed for big things thats for sure but nobody is just gonna lay down for them like a whipped dog. They still gotta go out and put in the work and I dont think anybody in Portland really is frightened by them, if anything they get up to play them more than anybody else because they are the Lakers and defending champs. So if they met in the playoffs thats fine, the Blazers are young and could use the experience, in the meantime they will play them hard everytime win or lose.

^I really like this post, it might just be my favorite ever, no joke.

Ray_R
01-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Celtics I probally stop Hating them when KG retires he is such a DBag Since he got his Ring

AIMelo=KillaDUO
01-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Jazz
Lakers

Dee_Edge
01-12-2010, 04:02 PM
As a Rocket fan, I have to say Jazz & Lakers too!

...plus Spurs & Dallas!

Chicagofaithful
01-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Celtics - obvious reasons
Charlotte - i don't like their style of play at all
Miami - i love wade but i cant stand any of the other role players (jermaine is okay)
Knicks - because i dont like Walt Frazier's voice
Cavs - because Lebron is about as mature as a 4 year old.

and finally i like the bulls players but i DESPISE our management.... Mainly Jerry Reinsdorf

Stunner
01-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Celtics I probally stop Hating them when KG retires he is such a DBag Since he got his Ring

x2 cant wait for Thursday

DaBUU
01-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Till this day the Pistons still drive me nuts, thankfully we've beaten them last few games

Kobes a Killer
01-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Blazers!!! They play perfect against LA down the stretch... Yet they can't do crap against Cleveland in a tight 4th Q...9 straight Ls in Portland???!?!?!? Come on boys your better than that, what if we meet the blazers in the playoffs

blazerman
01-12-2010, 04:40 PM
^I really like this post, it might just be my favorite ever, no joke.

Thanks

I think as much as people people like to have a team that drives them crazy, it's those teams that make the game fun for your team to play and it keeps the game interesting for us fans. Without teams like the Lakers, Celtics the league wouldnt be half of what it is today.

Some teams will always be better than the rest but it is fun for small market teams and they're fans to have those big dog teams to measure up against and try to overcome. I know we treat games against the Lakers like it's a championship but that is usually because you guys are the team that actually plays for the title most yr's and the games against LA are always exciting. Kobe is just one of those players that will bring it every night and give opposing fans they're moneys worth and just playing the Lakers has that atmosphere of a championship game.

It's kinda hard for me to hate on LA because I just love watching Portland and the Lakers because it always full of energy when they play, I think it's the ora that revolves around the team and Kobe.

A funny thing happened to me this yr, I thought I hated the Jazz and even went a little retarted in they're forum awhile back but I realized I dont really hate them, I just wish my team the Blazers would play like them at times, they are a well coached team and have been consistently good for the last 20 yrs. Im, sure Jazz fans would fall over if they heard me say that (I think it's taken me 20 yrs to realize that but now I just hope Portland learns a little something about teamwork after they play the Jazz. In the end those teams that give our favorite teams fits during the season are the teams that make our teams better.

JIMMY CONWAY
01-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Funny that I don't dislike any so called rivals because I just don't concern myself with them.But I do laugh at "fans" when I was stationed in NY in the Army I would drive to Boston to see the Lakers and there were more Laker fans in the stands...Yankee fans who aren't from NY...and last clowns who aren't from Dallas here in L.A. but love the cowboys. And some are from Dallas and like the cowboys but cheer for the Lakers instead of the mavs...how convenient...

quhawk11
01-12-2010, 04:58 PM
The Spurs- just dont like any of their players
The Red Sox- dont know why, just dont
The Eagles- Trash talking and dirty
The Giants- Eli looks like hes gonna cry all the time
The Patriots- Video taping cheaters & stupid cut off hoodie sleeves
The Cubs- Rivalry

lakerboy
01-12-2010, 05:07 PM

The Lakers are the Lakers a team that lower teams just like to play and fans love to get up for them because they are one of the storied franchises like Boston. It would be nice to through them in a playoff series someday but no hate toward them by me.

Cant you see it dude, we Laker fans are driven crazy by your Portland team. It's a freaking compliment!!!!

+Houston too. If they are the 8th seed, I'll be nervous.

uchiha
01-12-2010, 05:14 PM
any team that Jamal Crawford plays for

just destroys the Heat

blazerman
01-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Funny that I don't dislike any so called rivals because I just don't concern myself with them.But I do laugh at "fans" when I was stationed in NY in the Army I would drive to Boston to see the Lakers and there were more Laker fans in the stands...Yankee fans who aren't from NY...and last clowns who aren't from Dallas here in L.A. but love the cowboys. And some are from Dallas and like the cowboys but cheer for the Lakers instead of the mavs...how convenient...

On the Yankees fans thing, we dont have a pro baseball team here and I have always been familiar with the Yankees and have followed them since I was young. Part of the reason teams like the Lakers and Yankees are so popular is they are the recognizable team in there sport and fans that dont follow much or dont have a pro team in they're city can relate to them because that is who they see more often than not when they turn on the TV.

Ifr I had to pick a favorite team of my favorite teams, it would be the Pittsburgh Steelers (ever so slightly over the Blazers). The first game I ever watched was the Steelers/Cowboys in the superbowl when I was a kid then I saw them play the Rams the next yr in 79 and I thought they were the greatest thing ever (my friends dads like the Cowboys and the other liked the Rams) so of course me being the neighbor kid I wanted the team that they were playing and it was the Steelers.

Basically, fans that have favorite teams scattered around the US is because we dont have teams in that sport in our own state and just happen to fall in love with something about certain teams elsewhere.

Oh by the way, I love the Jimmy Conway avatar, my favorite movie goodfella's ("you may know who we are but we know who you", then they jack the dude for his semi, that was great)

Hellcrooner
01-12-2010, 05:17 PM
as a laker fan celtis get on my nerve, no matter how stacked we are they find a way to screw us in finals.

during the 90s i couldnt stand bulls.

i was and still am absolutley fed up of stern and nike and mcdonalds and gtorade and so on and on and on trying to put jordan trough my trhord 24/7/365

NYMets0507
01-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Celtics, Pistons, anyone who keeps going deep into the playoffs year after year.

Utahjazzfan18
01-12-2010, 07:43 PM

At least the majority of our fans are real fans unlike 3/4 of the lakers fanbase. I know alot of bandwagon Laker fans who are complete idiots so should I start sterotyping and assume they're all a bunch of inbred retards like you do with people from Utah?

I would say my own team drives me crazy because I don't think there's a more inconsistent team in the nba. You never know what Jazz team is going to show up.

JWO35
01-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Bulls: Because Bull fans think Derrick Rose = God

Chicagofaithful
01-12-2010, 07:57 PM

he's not?

Hellcrooner
01-12-2010, 08:08 PM

no thats just moronic homerism that happens in every home.

you know, the laker fans that think bynum is god

the king fans that think tyreke is god.

the lebron fans that think lebron is god

the kobe fans that think kobe is god

the celtics fans that think rondo is god

and so on an on o n on on on on on

Philly Hammer
01-12-2010, 08:13 PM
The orlando magic they make the sixers look stupid everytime we play them i'm sick of loosing to them constantly. Were 15-30 against them since 99-00 season they dominate us and, I don't know if we will ever win a series against them.

boms-4
01-12-2010, 08:30 PM
As a Raptor fan i would say The Celtics

lakerboy
01-12-2010, 09:05 PM
no thats just moronic homerism that happens in every home.

you know, the laker fans that think bynum is god

the king fans that think tyreke is god.

the lebron fans that think lebron is god

the kobe fans that think kobe is god

the celtics fans that think rondo is god

and so on an on o n on on on on on

Spanish fans = spanish players are god

Giantwarrior
01-12-2010, 09:15 PM
this thread drives me crazy, delete it!

T.O-Fan
01-12-2010, 11:56 PM
i hate the celtics!!!...i want see more haters..dont delete it!!!