PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone on PSD voted for A.I or Tmac for the allstar game?

spreadeagle
01-09-2010, 02:23 PM
I know T-mac gets the Chinese vote because of the Rockets and Yao's popularity but I was curious to see if anyone on here voted for Either of them.I think if they get voted in the fan vote should be taken away.

RocketsRule
01-09-2010, 02:24 PM
I can honestly say I haven't. But I never vote so...

arkanian215
01-09-2010, 02:25 PM
heck no.

GodsSon
01-09-2010, 02:35 PM
i havent even voted yet...maybe i'll do so right now...

West

Nash
Kobe
Carmelo
Duncan
Stat

East

Wade
Johnson
Lebron
Bosh
Bargnani (my one homer pick)

my write in pick...Tyreke

mp3
01-09-2010, 02:40 PM
being from philly and a huge iverson fan, i sure as hell did not vote for him. there is no reason he should have made it

td0tsfinest
01-09-2010, 02:43 PM
If we ever needed a controversy and a coverup, it should be now,

MiamiHeat
01-09-2010, 02:46 PM
I think I did once for Allen Iverson :cool:

AI
Wade
Beasley
Haslem
J.O'neal

:clap:

Alwaysballin247
01-09-2010, 02:49 PM
I have voted 5-6 times so far and did not vote for either one..

My votes were.
West all stars:
Nash-Pg
Kobe-Sg
Melo-Sf
Dirk-Pf
Stoudemire-C

East all stars:
Rondo-PG
Wade-Sg
James-Sf
Kevin Garrnet-Pf
Howard -C

I don't think Rondo is the second best guard in the east but i do think he is the best pg in the east that is why I voted for him....plus I am a celtics fan plus he would be alot of fun to watch in a game like that, he has some really good moves and I hope he gets in the skills comp, in that dribbling passing shooting thing they do, as long as he makes his 1st or second shot he would be win with his speed(I think)

arkanian215
01-09-2010, 02:52 PM
I think I did once for Allen Iverson :cool:

AI
Wade
Beasley
Haslem
J.O'neal

:clap:

im surprised you didnt vote for arroyo.

BkOriginalOne
01-09-2010, 02:53 PM
The all star game, being a game for fans, I voted for who I wanted to see.

West
Paul
Kobe
Melo
Dirk
Amare

East
IVERSON (mf Fav player over the last 10 years or so, I want to see him play) But Rondo is often the best PG in the east.
Wade
Lebron
KG
Howard (Although I picked Lopez a couple of times)

dev0
01-09-2010, 02:54 PM
i think everybody that blogs on PSD about the NBA should know the difference between,
Tracy MacGrady and Steve Nash
Allen Iverson and Rajon Rondo (or even Joe Johnson how-about-that)
come on people let's get it right

MiamiHeat
01-09-2010, 02:54 PM
im surprised you didnt vote for arroyo.

Chalmers or Arroyo weren't choices
I wanted to complete a HEAT all star team :cry:

sixer04fan
01-09-2010, 03:01 PM
I proudly voted for both. Multiple times. Go cry about it.

Toenail Clipper
01-09-2010, 03:10 PM
I did, why does everyone make a big deal whether or not they should be in it? Most of you guys said that "the All-Star game is a joke" and people like Tim Duncan don't even want to be in it.

pd7631
01-09-2010, 03:20 PM
I voted for AI twice, but only since he came back to Philly. Seeing AI play in the All Star game is really the last thing Sixer fans could look forward to the rest of the season. He has made the Sixers a better team, and his teammates and coaches have had nothing but good things to say about him. He even has Samuel Dalembert playing like he's somewhat worth his contract.

Besides, the best players are still gonna make it as reserves. This way we won't see guys who are having a decent year on a great team....a la Mo Williams last year. I'd much rather watch an over the hill HOF'er, rather than a guy who when you watch the game 10-15 years from now, will have you saying "__________ was an All Star? really?"

AIMelo=KillaDUO
01-09-2010, 03:22 PM
na i ahvent voted... but i would vote

CP
Kobe
Melo
Amare/Dirk
Nene

East:

Rondo
Wade
LeBron
Jamison
Dwight

azkarraga
01-09-2010, 03:32 PM
No, I havent

Bubba17
01-09-2010, 03:41 PM
I know a bunch of Sixers fans voted for Iverson..I didnt though. They said its about the fans and who the fans want to see. I argued that its about the best players of that year, not about fan favorites. If its about the fans then change the name to Fan Favorite Game, not the All Star Game.

sixer04fan
01-09-2010, 03:46 PM
I know a bunch of Sixers fans voted for Iverson..I didnt though. They said its about the fans and who the fans want to see. I argued that its about the best players of that year, not about fan favorites. If its about the fans then change the name to Fan Favorite Game, not the All Star Game.

Of course it's about the fans... that's why were allowed to vote. If you really want a true all star game for the best players then don't let the fans vote. Sorry, but this is what the allstar game is.

Raph12
01-09-2010, 03:47 PM
I voted for AI and if I didn't have a life I'd do it over and over again.

Bubba17
01-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Of course it's about the fans... that's why were allowed to vote. If you really want a true all star game for the best players then don't let the fans vote. Sorry, but this is what the allstar game is.

I'm not saying its not about the fans, but its also about rewarding the best players of that year and having them come together and entertain the fans. I dont like having fans vote because someone always gets ripped off.

jim51990
01-09-2010, 04:26 PM
if d-will doesnt make it then the fan vote need to be done with because if t-mac makes it then there is prob no chance for deron

Kakaroach
01-09-2010, 04:36 PM
if d-will doesnt make it then the fan vote need to be done with because if t-mac makes it then there is prob no chance for deron Yeah, thats why I think anyone who votes for T-Mac is crazy. Your either making CP3 or D. Will miss the All-Star game cuz Steve Nash will prolly make it.

b_russ
01-09-2010, 04:44 PM
if d-will doesnt make it then the fan vote need to be done with because if t-mac makes it then there is prob no chance for deron

I understand it's about the fans, but I guarantee a 25 year old D-Will will be much more entertaining than a washed up McGrady FOR THE FANS. I realize that under any system there's going to be gripes from the fans regarding those that get in but Williams has got the shaft for far too long now.

With that said I still think even with McGrady getting voted in, D-Will still has a decent shot to get in, but then again I've thought that for the past couple years now.

slaker619
01-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Nope Fuwk T-Mac & I hope A.I. can ply he deserves it unlike T-Mac.

RaffyBoy
01-09-2010, 04:58 PM
i've voted for tmac a couple of times. i understand that he hasnt played in ages, but this could be hes only shot if rockets dont trade him. so if he gets the starting job, i know he will kill it. and plus, hes one of my favourite players, so why not.

RaffyBoy
01-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Nope Fuwk T-Mac & I hope A.I. can ply he deserves it unlike T-Mac.

and how does tmac not deserve it? he wants to play, when he did play, he looked good, is it his fault that Rick doesnt want to play him?

nipo10847
01-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Ofcourse I did for AI. I had way too much fun with his game over the years not to vote him. And I always vote for AI. But for T-Mac, no way this year!!

Shady66
01-09-2010, 05:27 PM
I did for AI, i want him to make it one last time.
For west though im voting for steve nash and Kobe, or steve nash and CP

jimbobjarree
01-09-2010, 06:15 PM
and how does tmac not deserve it? he wants to play, when he did play, he looked good, is it his fault that Rick doesnt want to play him?

:facepalm:

everything thats wrong with fans voting right there

Giantwarrior
01-09-2010, 06:47 PM
i voted for both Tmac and AI. but because they deserve to be an allstar or because they are haveing a great season.

I only vote for players i want to see in the game. i want to see an exciting game. its the only time fans have a say for anything.

if you want the allstar game to be, the best players in the league that season, then they should take voting away from the fans.

RocketsRule
01-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Can anyone please justify their vote for Allen Iverson? It seems that quite a few people voted for him but I still don't see why. He's not even the best player on his team, that is not even in the playoff hunt (as of now).

SA5195
01-09-2010, 07:05 PM
I haven't voted for either AI or TMAC

J_M_B
01-09-2010, 10:29 PM
No, didn't vote for either of them..

I voted like this:

West:
G- Steve Nash
G- Kobe Bryant
F- Carmelo Anthony
F- Dirk Nowitzki
C- Amare Stoudemire

East:
G- Dwyane Wade
G- Joe Johnson
F- LeBron James
F- Kevin Garnett
C- Dwight Howard

T-Mac is one of my favorite players of all time, but Iverson and him do not deserve a spot on the all star team.

RaffyBoy
01-10-2010, 02:11 AM
i dont undestand why tmac gets no love. yeah, hes been hurt, but when healthy he is one of the most exciting players in the game. tim duncan is an amazing player, top mvp every year, but i would never vote for him to start in the allstar game just because he is not exciting. amare not as good, but would pick over duncan for the allstar game anytime.

RocketsRule
01-10-2010, 02:15 AM
i dont undestand why tmac gets no love. yeah, hes been hurt, but when healthy he is one of the most exciting players in the game. tim duncan is an amazing player, top mvp every year, but i would never vote for him to start in the allstar game just because he is not exciting. amare not as good, but would pick over duncan for the allstar game anytime.

Too bad he hasn't been healthy in nearly two years.

BradyIsTheMan12
01-10-2010, 02:19 AM
I think the NBA fixes it so it doesn't matter, like how the MLB magically got Manny Ramirez to not make it last year because of roids.

JJ_JKidd
01-10-2010, 04:10 AM
Of course not. I havent even voted for Kobe and he's hands down the best player today. :clap:

GunFactor187
01-10-2010, 04:18 AM
Awwwwwww.....HELL naw!!!!

Halladay
01-10-2010, 04:34 AM
Fan voting is a joke and always has been. I can't believe people still give a crap about it.

Don P.Belasario
01-10-2010, 05:07 AM
Fan voting is a joke and always has been. I can't believe people still give a crap about it.

The game is an even bigger joke... Havent voted but after reading the thread will definitely vote for AI at some point...

Reasons 1) Nostalgia.. See Shaq last year on the west:
Da Golden Era for me - Vince Carter vs Iverson... AI won the battle... I was in First Year at college and was a huge raps fan...

Reason 1b) AI in VC's body (no homo) = Second coming of MJ or something greater. Heart, skill, natural ability... hmmm now that I think of it.... sounds like Dwade...
Best playoff series raps have been in hands down
Shout out to Derrick Coleman... that cat was a beast... he killed us....who remembers?

Reasons 2) Its the all star game... see reason #1

So yeah Iverson why not? I saw some ***** about Rose possibly being his replacement. What is lamer? I made sure I watched Fridays Philli Toronto game. Dude is just fun to watch play basketball. That being said I would never want him on the current raps roster... haha

JordansBulls
01-10-2010, 10:44 AM
I know T-mac gets the Chinese vote because of the Rockets and Yao's popularity but I was curious to see if anyone on here voted for Either of them.I think if they get voted in the fan vote should be taken away.

I haven't voted for anyone this year.

Alwaysballin247
01-10-2010, 11:11 AM
I did not vote for them but its a fans game and you guys are righ you can vote for who you want to see play....its all up to the fans its just some ppl think its funny to have iverson (who has had a very bad year) and t-mac who has played what 20 mins this whole season

loki34
01-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Awwwwwww.....HELL naw!!!!

this