PDA

View Full Version : Jamisons future, is it in Washington? If not where so?

Kobes a Killer
01-08-2010, 12:16 AM
There have been some talk about jamison to Cleveland, which I think would put Cleveland in the finals barring any serious injuries. Who would Cleveland have to give up to get him? If you don't think he's going to Cleveland where do you think he'll go if you think he'll even be traded

NYtilIdie
01-08-2010, 12:18 AM
Cleveland.

JJ or Z/1st rounder

Ragun
01-08-2010, 12:27 AM
hickson, maybe a first and salary fillers

Shahrose
01-08-2010, 12:42 AM
maybe
Jamison to Toronto
Bosh to Chicago
Hinrich 1st rounder to Washington

those would just be the main players, with other fillers/picks involved?

SA5195
01-08-2010, 12:45 AM
maybe
Jamison to Toronto
Bosh to Chicago
Hinrich 1st rounder to Washington

those would just be the main players, with other fillers/picks involved?

yheahhnooo.

I don't think Toronto is considering Jamison, if they were, there would've been rumors.

Raph12
01-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Cleveland is his most likely destination

rhaas74
01-08-2010, 01:51 AM
I have heard Jamison and Blatch for Z and Hickson. They would then buyout Z's contract to get under the luxury tax, and Z would be signed back 30 days later.

RocketsRule
01-08-2010, 02:02 AM
I've heard Chicago and Cleveland mentioned. Both teams would be solid destinations, but I think he'd be better suited in Cleveland.

BenFrank
01-08-2010, 02:40 AM
I've heard Houston mention.. it was something like Butler/Jamison - Tmac/Landry, guess it was just a rumor though

GoatMilk
01-08-2010, 02:48 AM
I have heard Jamison and Blatch for Z and Hickson. They would then buyout Z's contract to get under the luxury tax, and Z would be signed back 30 days later.

wow

xbrackattackx
01-08-2010, 02:57 AM
I've heard Houston mention.. it was something like Butler/Jamison - Tmac/Landry, guess it was just a rumor though

If this is true, This is by far the best offer Houston has gotten.

commonsense12
01-08-2010, 03:02 AM

The only place you heard that rumor is in a Rockets forum or maybe some crackhead houston sportswriter. Washington could get so much more for those 2 why would they essentially give them away for cap relief. NO CHANCE that happens. LOL

commonsense12
01-08-2010, 03:04 AM

I dont think that would be allowed under cap rules. Unless you are talking Z resigns with cleveland, then maybe.

GoatMilk
01-08-2010, 03:13 AM
^yeah thats what he means

Z would be bought out by Washington and re-signed by Cleveland

BlondeBomber41
01-08-2010, 03:24 AM
Everyone thinks Cleveland, but its hard for me to believe that Washington would have interest in loading the Cavs even more so.

rhaas74
01-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Everyone thinks Cleveland, but its hard for me to believe that Washington would have interest in loading the Cavs even more so.

They are going to have a new owner due to the passing of Abe Polin. I have read that the most likely owner is Ted Leonsis, who also owns the Washington Capitals. When I read that it also mentioned how he blew up the Capitals when he took over by trading away the older veterans for younger players and draft picks. And with the Wiz being over $10 million over the luxury tax, so this is one of the most pressing issues since they will still be over the cap next year with the contracts they have. And if they trade Jamison for Z and then buyout Z's contract, they would get under the luxury tax and save roughly $20 million.

RadiantShot
01-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Jamison can pretty much fit anywhere, it's hard to tell.

If it was possible, I'd love to see him play in San Antonio, but I doubt they're even up there to get him.

Who knows, maybe the Magic can package Bass and someone else for Jamison! I'd love that, but I doubt it'll happen.

IndiansFan337
01-08-2010, 11:00 AM
I think he'll get traded within the next two years. I really don't want the Cavs to get him, even though he has been on their rumor mill for 1-2 years. He isn't a good defender, and he's not overly athletic. He shoots too many 3's & jumpers, IMO.

arkanian215
01-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Washington will have a hard time rebuilding if Arenas' contract isn't voided. Jamison and Butler aren't hard to move since they're talented and have reasonable contracts for their production.

nbafan63
01-08-2010, 03:15 PM

Noooo...do not give up Landry! He my boy! Give them ugly face scola.

nbafan63
01-08-2010, 03:26 PM
I think he'll get traded within the next two years. I really don't want the Cavs to get him, even though he has been on their rumor mill for 1-2 years. He isn't a good defender, and he's not overly athletic. He shoots too many 3's & jumpers, IMO.

Arn't the wizards rivals with cavs? Why would you send your #2 option to your rival. Make no sense. Other teams have expiring contract as well. Why would Wizards want Cav's #1 pick + expiring. Their picks arnt worth a dump.

WITZ
01-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Arn't the wizards rivals with cavs? Why would you send your #2 option to your rival. Make no sense. Other teams have expiring contract as well. Why would Wizards want Cav's #1 pick + expiring. Their picks arnt worth a dump.

That rivalry is over and it wasnt really even a rivalry it was more of the cavs beating the **** outta the wizards in the post-season. And well not many teams have an 11 million expiring and the griz didn't complain about the lakers 1st round picks in the gasol rip off so they are worth something.

BkOriginalOne
01-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Cavs seems likely.
I also don't see why Brando Bass couldn't be had in an Orlando deal with fillers.

Raph12
01-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Cavs seems likely.
I also don't see why Brando Bass couldn't be had in an Orlando deal with fillers.

Talk about hand-in-glove fit, Shard or Jamison could play either the 3 or 4 and Jamison would compliment Dwight perfectly. Jamison could be had for Bass + Gortat + AJ to even out the contracts... Not likely though.