PDA

View Full Version : Lebron 3 Step King Not #1 on my MVP list

Kobes a Killer
01-07-2010, 09:17 PM
I know nearly everyone in the NBA travels with the ball all the time but i swear Lebron is the 3 Step King! Almost every dunk the guy does he takes 3 steps sometimes even 4 its crazy i tell you crazy...How about his game winners versus washington a few years back in the playoffs he takes like 4 steps on one of those lay ups...Ya my names Kobes a Killer you got a problem with that??? LOL jk but Lebron is truely the 3 Step King and i think everyone should get off that guys D**K. The fact that NBA.com has him #1 for MVP makes me sick in the last month Kobes hit 3 game winning buzzer beating shots...and not shots when the game is tied shots where if you miss you lose...I mean the guys is like 35 ppg 6-7 apg since he broke his finger and he has the Lakers on top of the NBA... Kobe will be this years MVP... Anyways the point of this thread is to see how many Lebron fans will man up and agree with any of this or i'm just looking forward to people bashing me for the thread, either way good entertainment

MiamiHeat
01-07-2010, 09:18 PM
:facepalm:

Bullsfan22
01-07-2010, 09:19 PM
kobe's a killer...not surprised

Mavrix
01-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Nice username!11!!!!!

DerekRE_3
01-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Don't need another Kobe vs Lebron thread. There is a MVP discussion thread stickied in the NBA Forum. All MVP talk goes there.