Chicago:
Rose
Noah
Gibson
Thomas
Johnson

Westbrook36
01-05-2010, 10:38 PM
I love what the Thunder have and I think B.J Mullens could also turn out to be something

NYKnicks4511
01-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Griz, Knicks and Nets have great talent.

Griz are seeing more of it come to fruition and the Nets are as well, simply because they are losing almost all of their games.

I'd give the edge to Memphis but Gallinari and Chandler do work.

Kakaroach
01-05-2010, 10:47 PM
The Thunder. Grizzlies if they can keep Rudy Gay.

BkOriginalOne
01-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Kevin Durant. Case Closed.

Slimsim
01-05-2010, 10:59 PM
Chandler Is playing Really well

Gallo Still learning the NBA but shows something new every night

TD very good defense Guard

Hill ?

RocketsRule
01-05-2010, 11:01 PM
The Thunder, Grizzlies, Nets all have some great young talent.

However, I think Sacramento has one of the brightest futures in the NBA. I mean you look at their roster and it's loaded with some young guys. Tyreke Evans, Jason Thompson, Donte Green, Omri Casspi, Spencer Hawes, and even Kevin Martin is fairly young. In two-three years, this team could do some real damage.

ManRam
01-05-2010, 11:18 PM
1. OKC
2. Sacramento
3. Memphis
4. Nets
5. Bulls

Carey
01-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Without being biased and totally looking at every other situation i'd have to OKC. Besides the players named we have Serge Ibaka who is an emerging talent as well as talented young bigs DJ White and Byron Mullens

mzgrizz
01-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Already the youngest team; working on being the best team;the Grizz

nipo10847
01-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Too easy. Thunder and then Grizz. Btw, Knicks dont deserve to be in this list/discussion.

First Ballot
01-06-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm a G State fan so I'd like to say them, but I joked earlier in the year that the front office was so bad that I might have to switch favorite teams. If I did, I'd go to OKC in a second. Durant is an elite player, Westbrook and Green can potentially light it up any night, Sef is a monster on defense, Harden's coming into his own, just think what they could do with a couple draft picks or free agents to give them a bench. They have a BRIGHT future ahead.

arkanian215
01-06-2010, 10:20 PM
dunno how people would vote for a team other than okc

ItsTheLastAce
01-06-2010, 10:25 PM
okc easy

sacramentosking
01-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Kings, Grizzlies or thunder.. why is the knicks there?

Faneik
01-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Okc

masalex1205
01-06-2010, 11:59 PM
kevin durant. Case closed.

+1

Pran Raznor
01-07-2010, 12:02 AM

I thought the same thing

dev0
01-07-2010, 12:27 AM
OKC easy, but i almost was tempted with Sacremento. why is portland not even an option?

madiaz3
01-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Nets have good paper talent but they don't win games. Honestly I'll take the two guys in my sig and Lee over Harris/CDR/Lopez any day. They are the most responsible for our wins, there's no reason for the Nets' big three not to be responsible for their losses. I know they were injured but we went 1-9, 3-13, before realizing we have to change how we play and now we're on pace for the playoffs.

NYKnicks4511
01-10-2010, 02:50 AM
I thought the same thing

Despite you guys having Tyreke Evans and all, I'd say Gallinari, Chandler, Douglas, and Hill are in conversation though they haven't all had as much of a chance to contribute yet because of our deluded coach.

tp13baby
01-10-2010, 03:00 AM
gve okc 3 years and they will be holding the northwest division title. between them and portland cause denver will have to fill chauncey billups shoes.

jg1573
01-10-2010, 03:12 AM
1. okc
2. portland
3. memphis
4. sacramento
5. ny
6. gs
7. nj --> if you count the player on the list they are this low ... harris isnt on there for some reason
8. chi - town --> know they have rose and might make them higher, but rose is the only real talent they have
9. philly

HouRealCoach
01-10-2010, 03:23 AM
Okc

Toenail Clipper
01-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Come on now,
you guys are forgetting about Blake Griffin, Eric Gordon, Al Thornton, maybe Telfair.

KG2TB
01-10-2010, 03:44 AM
1. okc
2. portland
3. memphis
4. sacramento
5. ny
6. gs
7. nj --> if you count the player on the list they are this low ... harris isnt on there for some reason
8. chi - town --> know they have rose and might make them higher, but rose is the only real talent they have
9. philly

I'd say Noah is pretty real, as well as Deng...but other than that, you're right

Bulls_fan90
01-10-2010, 03:59 AM
I thought the same thing

Me too. :confused:

Wrigheyes4MVP
01-10-2010, 04:51 AM
Kings

Quikdraw
01-10-2010, 05:18 AM
Voted for OKC.

asandhu23
01-10-2010, 05:20 AM
what team has the best young talent?

Memphis:
Arthur
conley
gay
mayo
thabeet
gasol

golden state:
Curry
randolph
ellis
biedrins
morrow
wright
cj watson
azubuike
Ronny Turiaf
sacramento:
Rodriguez
evans
casspi
hawes
thompson
greene

okc:
Durant
westbrook
maynor
green
harden

new jersey:
Lee
t williams
yi
brook
cdr

new york:
Gallinari
chandler
douglas
hill

philly:
Speights
holiday
young
lou williams

chicago:
Rose
noah
gibson
thomas
johnson

fixed! you forgot CJ Watson, Ronny Turiaf and Kelenna Azubuike

fredv
01-10-2010, 05:25 AM
Can't believe 4 people actually voted for NY. Outside of Gallinari, I don't see any young talent. As in a young player that has talent, not just a player that is young and picked in the lottery.

PrettyBoyJ
01-10-2010, 07:19 AM
OKC kevin Durant is playin out of his mind right now

Baller1
01-10-2010, 05:10 PM
How can anyone honestly not vote for OKC? Come on now...

Niro
01-10-2010, 05:16 PM
okc and also warriors (way behind okc tho)

WSU Tony
01-10-2010, 05:48 PM
LOL You didn't even include Minnesota.

Jefferson
Love
Flynn
Brewer
Rubio
+ 3 first round picks in this years draft.

Rube.

richardle9
01-10-2010, 09:05 PM
rockets should be on there

landry
brooks
lowry
budinger

PHX2daDEATH
01-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Oklahoma City by far, though I wouldn't wanna face Memphis in the first round of the playoffs even if I was the 'mighty' lakers..

Trevor Ariza
01-10-2010, 09:55 PM
y are the knicks on this poll?

Ssshbliblibl00p
01-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Too easy. Thunder and then Grizz. Btw, Knicks dont deserve to be in this list/discussion.

Then you obviously haven't seen Danillo Gallinari play yet hater.

Aside from Kevin Durant, he has as much, if not more upside than any player from the Thunder or Grizz. He's the best shooter among any of the players taken this year or last. And he plays Defense like a seasoned vet. Get NBA league pass so you can see wut we New Yorkers see. The Kids gonna be an allstar.

Ssshbliblibl00p
01-10-2010, 10:05 PM
y are the knicks on this poll?

See my post. ;)

b_rad23
01-10-2010, 10:30 PM

Aside from Kevin Durant, he has as much, if not more upside than any player from the Thunder or Grizz. He's the best shooter among any of the players taken this year or last. And he plays Defense like a seasoned vet. Get NBA league pass so you can see wut we New Yorkers see. The Kids gonna be an allstar.

westbrook, gay, mayo all have significantly higher ceilings, and are better now

xbrackattackx
01-10-2010, 10:38 PM
OKC,Memphis and Knicks. I think OKC is on a whole other level of young talent though.

Ssshbliblibl00p
01-10-2010, 10:49 PM
westbrook, gay, mayo all have significantly higher ceilings, and are better now

I'll give you Westbrook b/c of his athleticism and the position he plays.

Gay b/c of his athleticism and the fact he's more established (3 years in the league) but franklly, he isn't close to the shooter or passer Gallinari is...plus he's gotten free reign to gun in Memphis. But obv he's better at this point.

As for Mayo, I firmly believe Gallo can be a better pro than him, and more of an all around threat, not just a small SG gunner type. I like Mayo's D, but Gallo has the physical tools to be a better defender dwon the road.

2 outta three aint bad.

But as it stands, they are all 3 better than him at the moment...But I wouldn't be surprised if he flourishes more than all three of them, while playing in the biggest market in the game.

Monta is beast
01-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Warriors!!!!!!! ellis curry going to be best backcourt in 2 years. randolph= future KG. morrow lights out from 3

b_rad23
01-10-2010, 10:55 PM
I guess agree to disagree.

I'd take all 3 over Gallo quite easily, and I've seen Gallo play at least 4-5 times this year.

The only guy I'd consider is Mayo and only because I don't like him as a player, although I believe he's more talented and better defensively.

knicks09
01-11-2010, 01:16 AM

Gallinari has potential to be a Turkoglu type player. Chandler has potential to be like Danny Granger, and Douglas can be like Rodney Stuckey. Jordan Hill I dunno yet, I can't really judge him.

knicks09
01-11-2010, 01:20 AM
Can't believe 4 people actually voted for NY. Outside of Gallinari, I don't see any young talent. As in a young player that has talent, not just a player that is young and picked in the lottery.

Then you've obviously haven't see Wilson Chandler play. Toney Douglas too, problem is he barley plays

SA5195
01-11-2010, 01:41 AM
1. OKC
2. Grizzles
3. Kings.

Giantwarrior
01-11-2010, 02:47 AM
please take the Knicks off that list.

effen5
01-11-2010, 03:07 AM
I voted for Chicago because I am a homer but OKC has some serious talent....just wait a couple years and they will be one of the best.

Gators123
01-11-2010, 03:13 AM
Since this is a thread about young talent, What does everybody think of Brandon Jennings now? I haven't heard much about him on this forum lately.

effen5
01-11-2010, 03:18 AM
Since this is a thread about young talent, What does everybody think of Brandon Jennings now? I haven't heard much about him on this forum lately.

Looks like everyone jumped off his band wagon quickly....

I find it funny because everyone was rippin how overrated Rose was last year and said Jennings was the real deal...

JDizzle
01-11-2010, 05:35 AM
Its gotta be between griz or thunder. Ill give thunder the edge harden green westbrook durant. and mullens also thats just scary for the futur look what there already doing now imagine if they keep them and what this team will be like 2 yrs from now

DerekRE_3
01-11-2010, 06:32 AM

He had a huge game against a terrible defense, then came back down to earth while Tyreke Evans has proved to be the more consistent player.

Gators123
01-11-2010, 06:44 AM
He had a huge game against a terrible defense, then came back down to earth while Tyreke Evans has proved to be the more consistent player.

I agree

bigsams50
01-11-2010, 06:49 AM

Tyreke = Beast

Gators123
01-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Jennings was on ustream a couple days ago, he said all his haters are Tyreke fans or Kings fans. He seems like a tool to be honest.

iHoop
01-11-2010, 09:33 AM
I voted for OKC but Sac has a great team aswell.
I think Jason Thompson and Specer Hawes work well together along with Kevin Martin and Tyrek Evans in the backcourt. Good looking future!

But you can't go wrong with Durant, Green, and Westbrook :)

Wilson
01-11-2010, 11:06 AM
I think you have to say the Thunder right now. There are a lot of teams to keep an eye on though...

vash9
01-11-2010, 05:47 PM
1. OKC
2. Sacramento
3. Memphis
4. Nets
5. Bulls

Agreed, but i'd switch around Sacramento and Memphis around.

PHX2daDEATH
01-11-2010, 06:32 PM

Okay thats one guy..and Ive watched him once in the Phoenix game and I agree with you that he'll be a stud, but who else do the knicks have? they screwed up by drafting Hill over Jennings.. Nate and Lee have been in the league too long to call them 'young talent" Same goes for Wilson..

PHX2daDEATH
01-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Jennings was on ustream a couple days ago, he said all his haters are Tyreke fans or Kings fans. He seems like a tool to be honest.

He is a tool, I could of told you that when he showed up to the draft an hour late.

Ray_R
01-11-2010, 07:00 PM
1. OKC
2. Sacramento
3. Memphis
4. Nets
5. Bulls

x2 But Im afraid most of the guys in OKC havent reached there celling yet :speechless:

Ssshbliblibl00p
01-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Okay thats one guy..and Ive watched him once in the Phoenix game and I agree with you that he'll be a stud, but who else do the knicks have? they screwed up by drafting Hill over Jennings.. Nate and Lee have been in the league too long to call them 'young talent" Same goes for Wilson..

Ok if you can't mention Wilson Chandler, then I think we can safely remove Rudy Gay from the discussion. People are mentioning Monta Ellis, etc etc. I mean what's the age cut off here?

Nobody in here including myself can even begin to speculate how good Jordan Hill is going to be. You can say he hasn't been able to crack the rotation on a "Knicks squad" or w/e...but we're heavy at our forward positions and bigs usually always take a while to develop. Once we trim the fat on the roster this offseason, and see where we are in the standings in the next few months, I think we'll be able to gauge his game a little better. If you don't watch Knicks basketball at all or you're some warriors fan with a little man crush on Steph Curry, please refrain from dissing our young talent.

dsickich123
01-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Go ahead and call me a homer....but OKC wins this in a landslide...Grizz and Kings have great talent as well though

Ssshbliblibl00p
01-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Pretty much...Durant and Westbrook make OKC inarguably the team with the best young talent period.

GeneWaldron#5
01-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Got to be OKC, but the Kings and the Grizz aren't miles behind.

If you're counting Roy as well I'd take Portland over OKC but at 25 he's older than the guys listed. They should still be in this poll even without considering Brandon though. LMA, Rudy, Batum, Bayless, Webster and Oden is a decent group of under 25's.

PHX2daDEATH
01-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Ok if you can't mention Wilson Chandler, then I think we can safely remove Rudy Gay from the discussion. People are mentioning Monta Ellis, etc etc. I mean what's the age cut off here?

Nobody in here including myself can even begin to speculate how good Jordan Hill is going to be. You can say he hasn't been able to crack the rotation on a "Knicks squad" or w/e...but we're heavy at our forward positions and bigs usually always take a while to develop. Once we trim the fat on the roster this offseason, and see where we are in the standings in the next few months, I think we'll be able to gauge his game a little better. If you don't watch Knicks basketball at all or you're some warriors fan with a little man crush on Steph Curry, please refrain from dissing our young talent.

Well we're even since you called me a warriors fan.. :mad:is it safe to say 24 and younger can be considered young talent? i'll give it to Wilson then but not Nate and Lee, especially when they wont even be in New York next year. and no I don't watch Knick basketball and wouldn't watch them if I did have league pass. Once they start winning maybe they'll get some ESPN games and I'll watch them