PDA

View Full Version : If David Stern has any guts, he'd kick Arenas out

bigeastbeast
01-05-2010, 04:40 PM
If Roger Goodell was in charge, Arenas would be getting the Pac-Man Jones treatment. The guy gambles in the locker room, and brings guns to work. absurd. it opens up the whole league to ridicule like this crap

SteveNash
01-05-2010, 04:42 PM
The NBPA isn't a pushover like the NFLPA.

Raph12
01-05-2010, 04:45 PM
When your wife cheats on you with someone you work with occasionally, if you do anything stupid, I'll be sure to let your boss know to sack your a$s.

Hellcrooner
01-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Whats the big deal?

I dont get it.

Arenas has a gun, as Crittenton,

Do not 70% of americans have one?

Does not your constitution give you the RIGHT to own guns?

I think this is completely Hypocrit.

If Arenas having a gun is bad, then ask the governmente to forbid the right to having guns.

If he is just using his right to have one then league must stand pat is not their bussines.

Raoul Duke
01-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Whats the big deal?

I dont get it.

If Arenas having a gun is bad, then ask the governmente to forbid the right to having guns.

If he is just using his right to have one then league must stand pat is not their bussines.

If you want to argue that D.C.'s gun laws are unconstitutional then that's one thing. The guy is still an idiot though. He brought guns to work, and then he used them as part of a joke. That's the height of stupidity. You don't use guns as part of a prank unless you're a complete dumbass.

jetsfan89
01-05-2010, 05:01 PM
that article is fake dude

jimm120
01-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Dude....real.

spreadeagle
01-05-2010, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=Raph12;11891206]When your wife cheats on you with someone you work with occasionally, if you do anything stupid, I'll be sure to let your boss know to sack your a$s.[/QU
Shaq nailing your wife would make anyone go nuts,How do you compete with a guy with probably a 17 inch anaconda!

Gators123
01-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Whats the big deal?

I dont get it.

I'm pretty sure in DC your not allowed to have guns outside of your home. That's jail time for the average person.

Raph12
01-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Shaq nailing your wife would make anyone go nuts,How do you compete with a guy with probably a 17 inch anaconda!

Oddly enough, Shaq seems to have a small dick according to some of the girls I've talked to (cheerleaders that claim to have slept with him).

JasonJohnHorn
01-05-2010, 05:10 PM
I think passing judgement before all the facts are in is a mistake. A lot of people bring guns to work if they are transporting them somewhere, whether they be in the trunk of their car or their locker. Not smart, but plenty of people do it. Bring them out, not smart, but if other players do it, and body guards carry weapons, I'm not sure why having one would be a big deal, though pulling it out and making jokes and pointing it anywhere, loaded or not, is not smart.

utahjazzno12fan
01-05-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm pretty sure in DC your not allowed to have guns outside of your home. That's jail time for the average person.

Which will be decided by the courts soon... The DC gun ban is unconstitutional. Though Arenas is a complete idiot for pulling a gun, hopefully it will help speed up the court declaring the gun ban to be unconstitutional.

macc
01-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Whats the big deal?

I dont get it.

You're missing the entire point of this. Theres nothing wrong with owning a gun. I own a few myself. Its bringing them into the workplace and threatening somone else with it that's the problem. Isn't that obvious?

If I brought a gun to work and pointed it at somone I would be fired, plain and simple. Doesn't matter what it was over, weather it's money, some guy banged my wife....doesn't matter, if I went into my office and pointed a gun at one of my co workers I would be fired, not suspended.

If you're a celebrity bb player and want to pack heat to protect yourself I get it, just leave your gun in the car, not the lockeroom.

utahjazzno12fan
01-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Stern has every right to ban the guns being brought to game events, but he thinks no athlete (or probably even anyone) should have a gun outside his/her home.

ripjhb18
01-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Whats the big deal?

I dont get it.

Uhhhhhhh, they have talked about restricting the right to bear arms for awhile. Sooooo people have.

Jetsguy
01-05-2010, 05:18 PM
its not like he shot himself in the leg people, give the guy a break:shrug:

Hellcrooner
01-05-2010, 05:18 PM
noboy outsie the army, police and profesional hunters that lice from it shoudl ahve any kind of fire Gun anyway.

My point is why making such a fuss like if it was somethign strage?

it just refelcts what happens out there in teh conuntry.

COme on man, ive visited usa 3 times and one of them i got pointed with a gun.

Jetsguy
01-05-2010, 05:24 PM
noboy outsie the army, police and profesional hunters that lice from it shoudl ahve any kind of fire Gun anyway.

Harlem is not a great area for tourists:p

Gators123
01-05-2010, 05:25 PM

Great Idea! Thugs will always find ways to get guns. Then they will know any house they break into will be safe. :rolleyes:

Hellcrooner
01-05-2010, 05:35 PM
yeh thughs have gns in europe, and yeah te brak inhouses every now and then and stea things.

you know waht? since nobody in the hme has a gun the thughs dont feell threateened and dont need to shoot anybody.

Consecuence? you get robbd but no one gets killed.

Hellcrooner
01-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Harlem is not a great area for tourists:p

It was in New Orleans , before the disaster.

krest213
01-05-2010, 05:57 PM
so true. arenas need to be out.plain and simple.

ripjhb18
01-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Mr. Crooner is basically just using this as a reason to hate on the US...

Hellcrooner
01-05-2010, 06:05 PM
^nah, just asking for some coherence.

JayW_1023
01-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Arenas is a flake. He is drifting out of touch.

BluejaysFan08
01-05-2010, 06:12 PM
dont fret guys it was all just a joke! isn`t everyone laughing?
he's just as bad a plaxico.

commonsense12
01-05-2010, 06:13 PM
I dunno about everyone but if i brought a gun to work i am fired, why the double standard? People cant be this dumb.

ripjhb18
01-05-2010, 06:16 PM
^nah, just asking for some coherence.

You question or laws and country before asking what Arenas was doing with the gun in someone's face to begin with. Then go on about how it is in Europe.

Kn1cks20
01-05-2010, 06:47 PM
stupidity

BkOriginalOne
01-05-2010, 07:00 PM
$$$$
He's not kicking him out.

JayW_1023
01-05-2010, 07:02 PM
I don't understand the hype around Arenas...his game is all smoke and mirrors. He hasn't done anything substantial in the winning department...even when healthy. Overrated.