PDA

View Full Version : His Holiness, The Devin Brown

spacemandave
01-05-2010, 01:29 AM
Great game esp from second quarter on, dev brown was sick, jazz announcers said what can ya do when a guy has a career game like that but they gotta know he does nothing but stroke 3s and make ugly runners/lay ups which he did all game long. cp3 struggled most of the game but was money when it counted, nice to get one over dwill too...dwest was money and this is a different team defensively when emeka okafor is in the middle, dude is money, if i see one more article that says "they may look to unload his salary" again im gonna go nuts....we just need a guy who can score AND create for others at the 2 or 3 and we may have a little something here, need my boy sean marks back too, songalia is a good back up pf, not c.

Method28
01-05-2010, 03:28 AM
I agree 100% on keeping Emeka. Hes an automatic 10-10 every night.

JDizzle
01-05-2010, 02:43 PM
ha I just watched espn. And they showed highlights from last nights game and they didnt even get devin browns name right. The annocer called him devin harris.. ha o boy

Vinny642
01-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Devin has been good these past couple of days, he reminds me of how Rasual was, how Rasual sucked really bad one year then the next year he was alright.
Devin has one of the worst shot selections though, but hey he is producing so I won't complain.

CubsFan05
01-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Devin Brown kills me, cause he thinks he is better than he is. If he just played within himself and didn't try to be Kobe Bryant every time he gets the ball I would like him alot better.

spacemandave
01-07-2010, 04:23 PM
i would have agreed with you until about a week ago but hes playing so well now i have to say i like his confidence...see how long it lasts ha