PDA

View Full Version : nba 2010 draft question- the messiah

the keefster
12-30-2009, 11:17 PM
watch this video and tell me you wouldnt give a nut to have john wall on your team next year. the kid has "it". you're drafting the face of a franchise in drafting john wall. that's all there is to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fCQpCzwWSE

i.got.the.nutz
12-30-2009, 11:21 PM
He will be the number 1 pick no doubt about it.

the keefster
12-30-2009, 11:27 PM
he's going to be one of the nba's premier faces for al least the next 7 years. of course he will be drafted number 1. it's only a matter of whether it will be the nets drafting him or some other team...

the keefster
12-30-2009, 11:28 PM
i personally would love to see john wall play alongside kevin durant, but it would take some luck to see it happen.

that'd be one lethal combo

B.JenningsMVP
12-30-2009, 11:30 PM
Omfg... He got some mad hoppppppppppppppppppppsssss

JWO35
12-30-2009, 11:32 PM
The Dude will be a BEAST no doubt about it....

dsickich123
12-31-2009, 12:49 AM
I hope that he goes to a team in the eaast (not the t-wolves)....

The leagues are so unbalanced, western conference has way way more stars...

blastmasta26
12-31-2009, 01:40 AM
John Wall is gonna be such a beast in the NBA. He's like the second coming of Chris Duhon.

jimbobjarree
12-31-2009, 01:43 AM
the jazz draft him...does he become the face of the franchise?

blastmasta26
12-31-2009, 01:47 AM
the jazz draft him...does he become the face of the franchise?
That's interesting, I wonder if the Jazz would play him at the 2 guard or trade Deron.

_KB24_
12-31-2009, 01:50 AM
Messiah? Stretch. But the kid maybe be a crossover of Kobe/Bron......... :speechless:

Toenail Clipper
12-31-2009, 01:53 AM
Imagine...
John Wall
Eric Gordon
Al Thornton
Blake Griffin
Chris Kaman

:O

Raph12
12-31-2009, 01:54 AM
Messiah? Stretch. But the kid maybe be a crossover of Kobe/Bron......... :speechless:

More like a crossover of prime VC and CP3

yanksrock
12-31-2009, 02:22 AM
he willl be a star

AI4MVP
12-31-2009, 03:03 AM
he could become the best player in the gamme. hes that good. and its not just his skills. being a super star player asnd a top 3 player isnt just about skills. his persoanlity. hes leadership. hes competitiveness. his everything. he has everything a super star player needs and i cannot wait to see this kid play in the nba

Ray_R
12-31-2009, 03:19 AM
Messiah Kinda of a strech. I dont want people to get there hopes up becuase there was people drooling bout Rubio around this time and we all know how that turned out. But he sure got some talent.

goldenstater
12-31-2009, 03:30 AM
D. Favors might not be such a bad consolation prize for whoever gets the second pick too. there will be some good players in this draft i think. avery bradley also.

AI4MVP
12-31-2009, 03:37 AM
Messiah Kinda of a strech. I dont want people to get there hopes up becuase there was people drooling bout Rubio around this time and we all know how that turned out. But he sure got some talent.

...its not like rubios a bust or anything. we just gota wait a couple years for him to get his **** straightened out...

anyways...

i kinda see john wall going to golden state. after all the **** there fans have been through, i think there due

kozelkid
12-31-2009, 04:03 AM
he could become the best player in the gamme. hes that good. and its not just his skills. being a super star player asnd a top 3 player isnt just about skills. his persoanlity. hes leadership. hes competitiveness. his everything. he has everything a super star player needs and i cannot wait to see this kid play in the nba

Where have we heard that before :rolleyes:

The guy is good, he has mad potential and is an obvious top pick. But I'm not gonna go crazy over the guy just yet.

barreleffact
12-31-2009, 07:54 AM
john wall could become a legend. its that simple. outside of not being able to make lay ups and turning the ball over a lot, he has the total package. his physical gifts are the PG version of lebron and his skills could be that of a kobe with the speed and quickness of a chris paul. the best part about it is he is a competitor esp in the clutch. he's gonna b a special player there is no question about it

$ NyC $
12-31-2009, 08:50 AM
The Dude will be a BEAST no doubt about it....

Man, i just watch your sig over and over again

& it hurts everytime haha

FlakeyFool
12-31-2009, 11:37 AM
That's interesting, I wonder if the Jazz would play him at the 2 guard or trade Deron.

They'd probably trade the pick

the keefster
12-31-2009, 11:54 AM
well i didn't mean it as in like a messiah for the NBA, but he is going to be the messiah for a bad team and turn them into an eventual contender as the face of that franchise. i don't believe in there being a "sure" thing prospect because you never know, but i think john wall is about as close to a "sure" thing as it gets. he will be the number 1 overall pick no matter which team gets the pick.

i think the difference between wall and rubio, skill aside, is that wall has the personality and the swag to go along with being a superb basketball player. you get the face of your franchise, a very marketable player, and oh not to mention a nasty nasty ball player. it's up to all of you to decide who is more talented--wall or rubio--but all i'm saying is that this kid is going to be good beyond the court.

also, in response to the jazz question (or any other team for that matter), i still don't think you pass up on wall even if u have a cp3, deron, rose, or any other young pg in the league. you take wall's talent any day of the week and throw him and the 2 if you have to. the kid could be a modified wade of kobe. he could very well change the guard position in the nba as we currently know it. he's that good.

side note: rubio is not a bust. he will also be a very good PG in the nba when the time comes.

the keefster
12-31-2009, 11:59 AM
john wall could become a legend. its that simple. outside of not being able to make lay ups and turning the ball over a lot, he has the total package. his physical gifts are the PG version of lebron and his skills could be that of a kobe with the speed and quickness of a chris paul. the best part about it is he is a competitor esp in the clutch. he's gonna b a special player there is no question about it

pretty much spot on with that assessment. any team that has the chance to draft this kid understands his potential. the scary part is that he's still learning and can be coached on most of the weaknesses in his game. :speechless:

GSRaider
12-31-2009, 12:07 PM
...its not like rubios a bust or anything. we just gota wait a couple years for him to get his **** straightened out...

anyways...

i kinda see john wall going to golden state. after all the **** there fans have been through, i think there due

man... I WISH!

but knowing our luck... we'll get the number 1 pick, pass on john wall and draft donatas motiejunas... :facepalm:

vash9
12-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Devin Harris + John Wall = Win

haha.

The kid is a beast. I wouldn't say Messiah, but definitely something insanely different and in an amazing way.

I've never seen a PG that plays like that.

_KB24_
12-31-2009, 11:31 PM
I hope G-State picks him up. Imagine a back-court of Monta and Wall :drool: