PDA

View Full Version : t-mac???

JDizzle
12-30-2009, 04:14 AM
The rockets have sent him away and do not want him. Why not trade for him. he has an expiring contract and if it works out we have a superstar along side paul. I believe mcgrady is trying to prove him self. I think this be a great trade for the hornets

Chapin78
12-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Well for T-Mac we can send them Brown, Posey, Wright, Peja, Water Coolers, hoop nets and the ladder to change them. Seriously the Rockets want something for T-Mac and would even sit on him until the year is over if they dont get the right offer. I've been in Houston this past month and that is what the word is. They want something of value for that expiring contract. There is not a big market for T-Mac right now though. The more they wait the better the deal they could get. A team on the bubble that needs a player off the bench that can score would be interested in someone like him. Lets be real no one is counting on T-Mac to come in and make then contenders. For the right package I would take T-Mac for that expiring contract so we can have some cap space next year. Next years FA class is pretty good.

spacemandave
01-03-2010, 12:28 AM
how bout dwest and peja for tmac...of course thats throwing in the towel on this season but wouldnt that give us some money to work with in off season?

Vinny642
01-03-2010, 12:32 AM
He can be good for the money but he is not a good player at all IMO. Just having him on the all star ballot pisses me off.

JDizzle
01-03-2010, 01:21 AM
how bout dwest and peja for tmac...of course thats throwing in the towel on this season but wouldnt that give us some money to work with in off season?

true would be giving up which they wont due. cause they dont wanna piss off cp3. We need to get out of cap hell tho.

ballpd05
01-08-2010, 03:56 PM
T-Mac isn't what he used to be, but he might have something left. He is just two years removed from that 23 game win streak without Yao.

Overall I think even this T-Mac, saying he stays healthy, would still be better than the wings we have now... Maybe (cuz Peja and Devin are BALLIN!!!).

Tim Grover, his trainer is a miracle worker, so I wouldn't sleep on him. Then the hornets could finally get a legit second or third scoring option with his expiring salary.

saintdrew
01-08-2010, 08:11 PM
i don't know about t-mac for this season, however this upcoming free agency mcgrady will come cheap. maybe that will be good opportunity for us to sign him to a 2 year deal maybe? or 3 year deal with third year being team option.

ballpd05
01-11-2010, 02:59 PM
I totally agree about that. T-Mac will be on his AI game this summer lol