PDA

View Full Version : Bulls shopping for a new Coach.

fairandbalanced
12-27-2009, 09:43 PM
The decision to fire head coach Vinny Del Negro has already been made, according to sources with knowledge of the Chicago Bulls' thinking. The fact that the Bulls' front office has not been able to settle on a replacement is the main thing keeping the embattled Del Negro employed, the sources said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=4774723

Who do you think is best fit for the Bulls team?

Cubs Win
12-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Might as well close/delete this. There is already a more detailed version of this article posted in the Bulls forum (where this topic belongs). I do like the fact that Vinny is on the way out though! :dance:

ManRam
12-27-2009, 09:50 PM
They need some sort of change...and the coach is always the easiest to blame.

This team is under perfoming, but Vinny has done a lot of things to get them going, and none of it has worked. And some point in time, it just boils down to the players. I think this is the case.

Cash
12-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Yea, the are a lot better off without him. It's pretty obvious that he has no clue what he is doing, just like last year.

The Bulls need a coach that can basically utilize Rose as much as possible. Byron Scott makes perfect sense for Chicago. He helped CP3 become what he is today, so i think he can help Rose out as well.

They also need a coach that can help attract free agents this summer, i mean, who wants to come to Chicago and play for Vinny Del Negro?

BkOriginalOne
12-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Byron Scott!

TheNatural797
12-27-2009, 10:09 PM
My head says Byron Scott, but my heart says this has Doug Collins written all over it.

deuces
12-27-2009, 10:30 PM
avery johnson would whoop them in shape

wanted him for the raps, but as you know jay triano

Kakaroach
12-27-2009, 10:50 PM
My head says Byron Scott, but my heart says this has Doug Collins written all over it. My thoughts exactly. Collins should coach the Bulls, with Scott and Johnson as good candidates as well.

asandhu23
12-27-2009, 10:56 PM
Man, whats their record? i doubt they have worse record than the Warriors... this is ridiculous. Warriors management obviously doesn't care. how is our coach not fired?

DerekRE_3
12-27-2009, 11:12 PM
This needs to be in the Bulls forum and there is already a thread on it there, so this is getting closed.