PDA

View Full Version : Top 3 teams you like and dislike

Toenail Clipper
12-27-2009, 05:53 PM
give reasoning too

1. Clippers - Their starting lineup will be beast. Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, Al Thornton, Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman
2. Lakers - Mainly just because I like watching Kobe Bryant play.
3. Warriors - They can big a playoff team IF they had veteran leadership and bigs too

dislikes
1. Hornets - Chris Paul should just leave that hell-hole
2. Jazz - Their fans like to boo Kobe
3. Knicks - Gallinari is not a God.

RaptorsFanatic
12-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Toronto Raptors
Los Angeles Lakers
Atlanta Hawks

Dislike
Boston Celtics
Cleveland Cavaliers
Dallas Mavericks

TheKing23
12-27-2009, 06:29 PM

1. Cleveland Cavaliers - They're my team... They were before LeBron, and will be after LeBron (whenever that is)
2. Phoenix Suns - Huge fan of Nash and Amar'e and love how they're trainers rejuvenate lost careers (Grant Hill, Shaquille O'Neal)
3. Portland Blazers - Really enjoyed watching them build from a regular 25 win team to potential contender and Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge are two of my favorite players.

Dislike

1. LA Lakers - I mainly dislike them because of their arrogant, bandwagon fans, but i've never been a fan of the city either.
2. Washington Wizards - Fierce rivals with the Cavs and have the biggest douche in the league, DeShawn Stevenson.
3. Toronto Raptors - Constantly overrated by their fans and their treatment of Vince Carter is uncalled for (the guy put you on the map for christ sakes!)

29$JerZ
12-27-2009, 06:30 PM
New York - Born and Raised there, Danilo is a God
Charlotte Bobcats - Defense
SanAntonio Spurs - Defense and Tony/Duncan on team

Dislike
Boston Celtics - Rivals and their players
Chicago Bulls- Rivals
Utah Jazz - Other then Deron and Brewer I don't really like nothing much about Utah