PDA

View Full Version : What's More Annoying: A Homer or a Hater?

Tony_Starks
12-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Im sure we all come across this all the time around here. The guys that blindly hate players/teams just on general principle, and the guys that's team/player can do no wrong and always have a excuse. What's worse?

I have to go with the hater. At least the homer has some kind of loyalty. The hater has no sound reason for hating. The hater uses cute lil phrases like "Lebrick" when they know if Lebron was on their team they'd be cheering for him too. The hater is glad to see players get hurt. The hater pokes fun at players off court issues.....

The hater is not a real fan of the game of basketball.

b0nk
12-25-2009, 10:47 PM
you are

RaptorsFanatic
12-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Hater. Hands down.

Tony_Starks
12-25-2009, 10:48 PM
you are

exhibit A ladies and gentleman! :clap:

ManRam
12-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Homers. Hands down.

BALLER71
12-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Homers. People all over Kobe's and Dwyane Wade's dick :puke:

Toenail Clipper
12-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Homers, like Mavrix.
lol

rabueed
12-25-2009, 10:53 PM
Homers, like Mavrix.
lol

lol, I was about to say haters like Mavrix. I guess it's both ways.

cHi8DaL5LA420
12-25-2009, 11:04 PM
definitley a hater... no question about it

TheWatcher34
12-25-2009, 11:04 PM
showing support or love for your team is "normal" but homers seem to be losing connection to reality... couple of good games and mediocre players get hyped to the olymp beyond MVPs, championships etc.
haters are simply ignorant, it's annoying. but they do what they do best, hate.
AND there's that certain degree of stupidity that entertains me

ManRam
12-25-2009, 11:06 PM
I feel like if you are a homer, you are bias because of love, and because you've always liked your team. I feel like if you're a hater, it's because you have found a good reason to do so. Therefore, homers have their heads much further up their *****.

Tony_Starks
12-25-2009, 11:14 PM
I feel like if you are a homer, you are bias because of love, and because you've always liked your team. I feel like if you're a hater, it's because you have found a good reason to do so. Therefore, homers have their heads much further up their *****.

See I feel just the opposite. The homer could actually be out of some form of loyalty (even though they're lame). The hater alot of times doesn't even have a legit reason. They just say stuff like "(popular player) sucks!"

_KB24_
12-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Homers exist in each and every single of us. You are ALWAYS going to look a something in a BIAS perspective when you are a passionate fan who bleed your colors. You honestly think you are going to get a consensus from Boston/LA fans who they believe is better: Magic/Bird?

As for haters, they just love to HATE.

JIDsanity
12-25-2009, 11:19 PM

At least homers are real fans with heart. They may be blinded, but the day I stop supporting my team is the day I become a fake fan

Raps18-19 Champ
12-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Depends on the situation.

Like what happened today:

Are the Lakers fans complaining about the game today calling it fixed because they hate Lebron, or because they love the Lakers?

still1ballin
12-25-2009, 11:39 PM
I am surprised this thread has lasted this long.

SirCalvin81
12-25-2009, 11:49 PM
haters

ManRam
12-25-2009, 11:53 PM
At least homers are real fans with heart. They may be blinded, but the day I stop supporting my team is the day I become a fake fan

Bias is worse than anything else. You can't see the light when your head is stuck so far up your favorite team's ***. Haters are more objective.

I'm probably pro-hater because I'm am the furthest thing from a homer as you will ever meet. I am soooo hard on my teams and players.

LanceUpperCut
12-25-2009, 11:55 PM
Haters, everyone has some homer in them mind you after seeing the lakers vs. Cavs game thread tonite I've seen a whole new level of homerism I did'nt think was possible.

Teeboy1487
12-25-2009, 11:57 PM
I am going to go out on a limb and say (fan) Haters. I can't stand people who hate on other fanbases just because they go for a popular team. It's so annoying.