PDA

View Full Version : They won the Battle but we won the War...

thephoenixson28
12-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Congrats to the cardinals for being the Nfc west champs. Back to back. Congrats to the 49ers for giving us a run for our money, but like I said 49er won the battle(beat us twice this year) but the cardinals won the war(Nfc west champs.)

Now lets take it back to the superbowl.

BigdaddyQH
12-21-2009, 05:09 PM
Here is a little fuel for thought. Arizona will probably end up as the #4 seed, and Green BAy will end up as the #5 seed. Now the catch. Arizona plays Green Bay on week 17 in Phoenix. That means that there is a good possibility that those two teams will play each other back to back. What do you do? Do you show your hand, or play it close to the vest?

Ramon Nivar
12-21-2009, 10:49 PM
That's pretty sweet. It happened to me on my Tecmo Bowl franchise and I was wondering when the last time it happened in the NFL was. I doubt AZ shows too much, but they won't BS. They know how important momentum is and they need as much as possible going in.

BRE4L
12-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Here is a little fuel for thought. Arizona will probably end up as the #4 seed, and Green BAy will end up as the #5 seed. Now the catch. Arizona plays Green Bay on week 17 in Phoenix. That means that there is a good possibility that those two teams will play each other back to back. What do you do? Do you show your hand, or play it close to the vest?

I think it would depend of the vikes. The cards still have a chance at getting the number two seed. But if nothing is at stake i would assume it would be like a preseason game. No reason to show to much and get someone hurt.