PDA

View Full Version : Attention Hornet fans.

Vinny642
12-18-2009, 11:43 PM
When I first came here I was literally like the only Hornet fan, I dont want to say I am the leader of us or anything but I am the most known for being a Hornet fan. I want to address a couple of things if you dont mind.

1. Helping out other team forums when your on PSD during a Hornets game(or any game). We dont have gamethreads because we dont have nearly enough fans to have a good gamethread. So lets try to post at the other forums.

2. Being classy, lets keep the title: Hornets fan, clean, we do not want to be a unclassy fanbase, its not good. So if you are in a gamethread please be as respectful as possible.

3. Lets just support the player we have, yes better players are available but we sometimes dont give our current players much respect.

4. Lets just continue to win and make a playoff push.

cro_2pac
12-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Nuff said right there

Vinny642
12-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Merry Christmas all!!!
Be safe and have fun.
Go Hornets!!

Method28
01-02-2010, 11:30 PM
Im always in here checkin up on things but honestly...there isnt much to look at. Not enough debates or news to keep it interesting. Hopefully this will change soon.

Vinny642
04-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Hey fans, I know what season was bad, we only had one positive. Our rookies, they are great. I'm sorry we couldn't make the playoffs, but lets prepare for the offseason. Hopefully with a new owner and coach and gm things will get BETTER!
GEAUX HORNETS!