PDA

View Full Version : TMac To See First Action Of The Season

Verbal Christ
12-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Rockets beat writer and PG Kyle Lowry are twittering that McGrady will see his first action of the season tonight against the Pistons, albeit limited and off the bench. Let the audition begin.

*Superman*
12-15-2009, 09:04 PM
http://dunkonyourface.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/tmac.jpg

bigsams50
12-15-2009, 09:05 PM
http://dunkonyourface.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/tmac.jpg

:ouch:

J$mo0th_3o5
12-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Finally!

Verbal Christ
12-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Also for whatever reason Pat Riley is in attendance tonight ... hmmmmmmmm

RadiantShot
12-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Feels like he hasn't played in 3 seasons.

LMAO.

houstonrockets1
12-15-2009, 09:22 PM
Will be good to see him again on the court. Hopefully he gets a good audition in so that he can at least get more playing time or even get traded so he can play again

kjoke
12-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Also for whatever reason Pat Riley is in attendance tonight ... hmmmmmmmm

in houston?

thedfactor
12-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Houston can now forget about getting out of the first round again

what54!?
12-15-2009, 09:45 PM
show us what you can do for the heat T-mac

Kakaroach
12-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Hope he plays well, Jazz are thinking of doing an AK-47 type deal for him. Essentially he's auditioning now.

GSPftw
12-15-2009, 09:57 PM
Houston can now forget about getting out of the first round again

dallas can forget about ever winning a championship again.
...oh wait, they never have.

clutchski
12-15-2009, 10:00 PM
where the hell is he on the scoresheet.

Toenail Clipper
12-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Finally! He's gonna prove that he IS All-Star Caliber

what54!?
12-15-2009, 10:24 PM
he hit a three so far :shrug:

dodie53
12-15-2009, 10:30 PM
goodluck tmac

DRE'-MAC
12-15-2009, 10:43 PM
T-Mac: 7minutes, 3pts (1-2, 1-1 from 3) 0-2 FT, 3 Rebs.

Played okay defensively. Looked slow but he knew what he was doing on offense and was it slowing down the offense either.

raidercincy
12-15-2009, 10:48 PM
Rockets beat writer and PG Kyle Lowry are twittering that McGrady will see his first action of the season tonight against the Pistons, albeit limited and off the bench. Let the audition begin.

After listening to the Houston Rockets Announcers Cldye and who ever all year. Hands down they are the Worse and most Bias in the history of the NBA. They cry and don't tell the truth about their team. This misleads their fans to the utmost. Houston the world is laughing at you . Really Really Bad Just Terrible.

BlondeBomber41
12-15-2009, 11:07 PM
After listening to the Houston Rockets Announcers Cldye and who ever all year. Hands down they are the Worse and most Bias in the history of the NBA. They cry and don't tell the truth about their team. This misleads their fans to the utmost. Houston the world is laughing at you . Really Really Bad Just Terrible.

I agree about the Rockets announcers being the biggest homer announcers in all of sports. I have heard probably 10 games they have broadcasted and they always think the world is out to get their team.

AWC713
12-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Houston the world is laughing at you . Really Really Bad Just Terrible.

How and why would the world be laughing at us; we are no where near the laughing stock of the NBA even though everyone wrote us of to be. We're the 7th seed in the WC right now, so I don't know why anyone would be laughing at us...

AWC713
12-15-2009, 11:20 PM
I agree about the Rockets announcers being the biggest homer announcers in all of sports. I have heard probably 10 games they have broadcasted and they always think the world is out to get their team.

I've listened to plenty of Houston games, and no, you're wrong. Sorry, but youre just an extremely biased Mavericks fan.

Now, are they biased? Of course they are. ALL ANNOUNCERS are biased to a certain point. They have to be, if they **** on their team, why would anyone bother watching?

I admit I'd like to see them do better than Bill Worrell, but they're not nearly nearly as bad as youre making them out to be.

brandt
12-15-2009, 11:28 PM
How and why would the world be laughing at us; we are no where near the laughing stock of the NBA even though everyone wrote us of to be. We're the 7th seed in the WC right now, so I don't know why anyone would be laughing at us...

Ditto!!!

sep11ie
12-15-2009, 11:28 PM

Who's your team D-Bag?

Nobody's laughing at us. How could you laugh at a team thats competing in every game and winning most of them. Maybe the worst post I've ever seen on PSD, and I've seen some bad ones.

brandt
12-15-2009, 11:29 PM
I've listened to plenty of Houston games, and no, you're wrong. Sorry, but youre just an extremely biased Mavericks fan.

Now, are they biased? Of course they are. ALL ANNOUNCERS are biased to a certain point. They have to be, if they **** on their team, why would anyone bother watching?

I admit I'd like to see them do better than Bill Worrell, but they're not nearly nearly as bad as youre making them out to be.

Double Ditto!!!

BlondeBomber41
12-15-2009, 11:31 PM

No, Im definently not wrong. I have had NBA League Pass for 4 years and heard every announce team there is, and the Rockets is the worst in terms of homerism. This has nothing to do with me being a Mavs fan. The Spurs/Lakers/Kings/Hornets/Warriors and any other team we have been rivals with have solid announce teams, the Rockets announce team is trash. They sound like a couple of guys at a bar most of the time *****ing about any little thing they can come up with.

If you dont believe me, do a google search of the biggest homer announcers out there and see what other people have to say about it.

smith&wesson
12-16-2009, 12:01 AM
hey rockets fans i just need to ask. do you guys think that they are playing him for his value to raise so they can trade him ?

astrosmaniac
12-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Hope he plays well, Jazz are thinking of doing an AK-47 type deal for him. Essentially he's auditioning now.

the rockets dont value AK enough to take on his god awful contract...so no deal

DRE'-MAC
12-16-2009, 12:08 AM
hey rockets fans i just need to ask. do you guys think that they are playing him for his value to raise so they can trade him ?

Thats what most Rockets fans are thinking but I don't see a point in trading him if he comes back good and healthy cause then you got a solid T-Mac and an expiring 20 million.

astrosmaniac
12-16-2009, 12:14 AM

maybe, but thats not the only reason. they have 4 straight back to back sets, so they need all the bodies they can get to avoid fatigue. this is a great chance to try and work t-mac back into the rotation.

No, Im definently not wrong. I have had NBA League Pass for 4 years and heard every announce team there is, and the Rockets is the worst in terms of homerism. This has nothing to do with me being a Mavs fan. The Spurs/Lakers/Kings/Hornets/Warriors and any other team we have been rivals with have solid announce teams, the Rockets announce team is trash. They sound like a couple of guys at a bar most of the time *****ing about any little thing they can come up with.

If you dont believe me, do a google search of the biggest homer announcers out there and see what other people have to say about it.

and yes, you are wrong. matt bullard is probably the worst guy ive ever heard. at least he only does road games, but clyde is a fair announcer who has 1st hand experience on the court. if you want to hear REALLY bad homers, watch a Celtics game

IRUAM #21
12-16-2009, 12:18 AM
Pat Riley was in attendance at the Rockets game to scout Tmac.

ko8e24
12-16-2009, 12:19 AM
maybe, but thats not the only reason. they have 4 straight back to back sets, so they need all the bodies they can get to avoid fatigue. this is a great chance to try and work t-mac back into the rotation.

and yes, you are wrong. matt bullard is probably the worst guy ive ever heard. at least he only does road games, but clyde is a fair announcer who has 1st hand experience on the court. if you want to hear REALLY bad homers, watch a Celtics game

I know, that Tommy Heinsohn is a major dik

BlondeBomber41
12-16-2009, 12:24 AM

Like I said, ask some people who hear a ton of different announce teams and aren't Rocket fans. You'll see what they have to say.

I am not speaking of Clyde, but Bullard and Bill Worrell. I think Worrell is widely considered the worst in all the of the NBA.

Raph12
12-16-2009, 12:40 AM
He can't be disappointed since they got the W... with only 7mins of playing time, maybe he can.

brandt
12-16-2009, 12:46 AM
Like I said, ask some people who hear a ton of different announce teams and aren't Rocket fans. You'll see what they have to say.

I am not speaking of Clyde, but Bullard and Bill Worrell. I think Worrell is widely considered the worst in all the of the NBA.

Why don't you just start your own thread and ask that question then? But don't just about the Rocket's announcers just because you don't like the Rockets. Give like 4 or 5 choices. Then we'll see.

And when you say "I think Worrell is widely considered the worst in all the of the NBA", do you have proof of that or is that just your own oppinion? Bill Worrell is probably one of the most respectable announcers' towards other teams, compared to other announcer's out there. And like "AWC713" said, "Are they biased? Of course they are. ALL ANNOUNCERS are biased to a certain point. They have to be, if they **** on their team, why would anyone bother watching?"

smuffins353
12-16-2009, 12:57 AM
dude this mavericks fan is straight up gulping that hatorade.

get off the rockets tip and watch your own team if you hate our announcers. I think Bullard has good insight and Worrell has a good television voice. Clyde is the man plain and simple.

the biggest homers are spurs announcers JAYSUS. watch one of those games you will get pissed if they are playing your team because all they do is talk major shyt and hump TP and TDs nutsak.

wileyisTOFU
12-16-2009, 01:20 AM
Dont be hating on bill worell son

Chronz
12-16-2009, 04:18 AM

You really think they top Heinsohn? Clyde is just a dumb *** but Worrel tells it how it is. Stu Lantz is a homer to me, always has been but Laker fans swear by him so it all about perception bro.

Highlight
12-16-2009, 08:31 AM
You really think they top Heinsohn? Clyde is just a dumb *** but Worrel tells it how it is. Stu Lantz is a homer to me, always has been but Laker fans swear by him so it all about perception bro.

Yeah, Stu is a bit of a homer, but he gives credit where credit is due.

Some announcers flout out will not give any credit to anyone other than their own team and they complain left and right when their team doesn't get calls.

Stu isn't that bad, but like I said earlier, he sounds a bit like a homer as he should be. He is the Lakers commentator after all.

Damn I miss Chick. :(

utahjazzno12fan
12-16-2009, 09:37 AM

I agree... I have had it for 3 years... Most announcers are homers, but they are horrible... I remember watching a game where all the calls were going their way. They complained about not getting other ones... Most announcers would have laughed and said, "They gave us one there," or something like that. They are the worst.

BlondeBomber41
12-16-2009, 10:23 AM

As a team yes, Heinsohn is doing it himself.

I gotta admit I have only heard one Rockets game this year, but if its anything like the other years then yeah thats my opinion.

wileyisTOFU
12-16-2009, 12:04 PM
im just afraid that mcgrady is gonna jump and hit the ground and his knees are gonna explode like stans knee testicles in that southpark episode where stan turns black to play basketball.