PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Basketball Trade

Cavs_Fan24
12-13-2009, 12:04 PM
In my fantasy league I'm currently 3rd and I need to start catching up to the guys ahead of me. So I told my friend in the league that I was willing to trade danny granger to him for a little less if he took him now and last night we agreed on this deal but I want the opinions of people on psd.

I trade:
Danny granger
Lamarcus aldridge

I get:
Pau Gasol
Baron Davis
(I'm gonna give baron a week or so to see how he does and if he's slacking I'm dropping him and picking up tyreke Evans or mo Williams)

And another trade that me and another friend in my league was I trade joe johnson to him for brandon Roy straight up.

So what do u guys think?

Dmagic87
12-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Granger is out for awhile. Make the trade... But you are in a stupid league if Evans is still a FA. I drafted Evans with 2nd to last pick and kept him obviously. There is no way Evans isn't better than half your roster. He is a top 40 player right now.

WSU Tony
12-13-2009, 12:57 PM
I think your league is too shallow.

mjt20mik
12-13-2009, 12:58 PM

+1

How do you have Mo and Evans on the free agent list. But I would say do the deal. Pau is putting up massive numbers now.

ChiSox219
12-13-2009, 01:03 PM
The trade i made the day before Granger got hurt:

I send:
Brandon Jennings
Kevin Garnett

I get:
Derrick Rose
Danny Granger

Team B sends:
Dwight Howard
Derrick Rose

Team B Gets:
Brandon Jennings
Kevin Garnett

Team C Sends:
Danny Granger

Team C Receives:
Dwight Howard

Granger is hurt now but I still don't really regret it, my big weakness is 3pt shooting so once Granger and Kevin Martin come back I should jump in that category and win the league outright.

MaHaRaJaH
12-13-2009, 01:57 PM
I dunno, he has plantar fasciitis... it's not something you really get over since your heel area gets severely affected.

MaHaRaJaH
12-13-2009, 01:59 PM
these deals falling on your lap...
the baron davis and pau gasol one is a good trade since your getting back a better PF and a Better PG for an injured Granger who wont play the same.

Cavs_Fan24
12-13-2009, 02:24 PM

It's only 4 people. Just me and my 3 bestfruends. We do it every year so that's why there's only 4 teams.

kEviN21
12-14-2009, 02:41 AM
No to trade. You will want Granger come playoff time. Gasol is getting good numbers but I think you will manage just as well with Lamarcus. Not too fond of BD but Evans is doing great as of late.

MJ-BULLS
12-16-2009, 03:06 PM
id wouldn't do it gasol has been playing great ever since returning and LA is gonna get better stats too due to the injury of greg oden