PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody explain to me...

_Supreme_
12-12-2009, 09:12 AM
How the hell it is possible that Dwight Howard only gets ONE shot attempt during 41 minutes of play while the rest of the team is shooting bricks all night?

I did not see that game, but seriously wtf Stan :eyebrow:

TheKing23
12-12-2009, 09:50 AM
Wow... He played 41 minutes and attempted one field goal.

I was watching the game and I didn't even notice that. He did get to the line 17 times though.

JordansBulls
12-12-2009, 09:55 AM
How the hell it is possible that Dwight Howard only gets ONE shot attempt during 41 minutes of play while the rest of the team is shooting bricks all night?

WTF!!! I didn't see the game but I recorded it. That's freaking hilarious.

Raph12
12-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeah his teammates overlooked him many times when he was deep near the basket, he was given the ball about 15-20 feet out and doubled as soon as he put it on the floor.

His teammates need to do a better job of getting him the ball where he could just go up with it, otherwise he will be doubled as soon as he dribbles and become a non-factor offensively.

jetsfan28
12-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Every time he got it inside he was fouled. Why he went to the line 17 times. Then, he wasn't hitting the FT's so he lost confidence offensively.

Kakaroach
12-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Most of that is cuz the Suns were fouling him like every time in the post. So those FG attempts don't count toward his total. But yeah he should of taken more than that, cuz I know the Magic are famous for leaving him out there without him touching the ball for stretches of time.

GodsSon
12-12-2009, 01:54 PM
they were doubling up on him whenever a post pass was made, but he consistently found the open man on the perimeter and that allowed you guys to even make it a game

TheKing23
12-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Dwight only had 2 assists... I think bringing in Vince Carter has really hurt his production. Vince has never been known as a good passer and the fact he has the ball in his hands a lot of the time means Dwight isn't getting it where he wants it.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Hack-a-dwight tactic?:confused:

theuuord
12-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Dwight only had 2 assists... I think bringing in Vince Carter has really hurt his production. Vince has never been known as a good passer and the fact he has the ball in his hands a lot of the time means Dwight isn't getting it where he wants it.

Vince has always been a good passer for a shooting guard...

carter15
12-12-2009, 02:47 PM

vince assisted dwights only fg that gm :p...and vince was hurt the 2nd half and the rest of the team contributed for 0 fg attempts for dwight.

NYKnickFanatic
12-12-2009, 02:52 PM

One field goal attempt, because every time he would get the ball he would get fouled.

When you get fouled, it doesnt count as a field goal attempt.