PDA

View Full Version : Climbing the rankings

PurpleJesus
12-12-2009, 02:15 AM
depending on how current nhl.com is with their standings, we are anywhere from 2-4 points behind the #8 spot in the west. I still think this team lacks major talent, but they make up for it with major heart, kinda reminiscent of our first playoff team here. This team is a joy to watch, and a mid season push like this has been very fun for me. I admit, I am a a very casual hockey fan, so I may not know what Im talking about with the talent level, but regardless, this season has caught my hockey attention.

foofighter97
12-12-2009, 03:48 PM
no your right. the wild dont have a superstar, stud player. koivu is very good, havlat is solid when he gets going, and we have a few veterans that produce like brunette and nolan but no one guy to count on every night, and i think its helped this team. we aren't waiting around for gaborik or rolston to do something like in years past. Everyone is stepping up and scoring and putting responsibility on themselves making us dangerous every game cause you can't shut down our offense by taking away one or two guys.