PDA

View Full Version : Westeren Conference to Good

JDizzle
12-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Im looking at the standings now and besides the warriors who are 6-14 and t-wolves who are 3-18... the west is stacked with talent... now that the thunder, grizzles, clippers and kings are all playing pretty good basketball this conference is insanly good... who knows if those teams play will keep up im sure thunders will grizzles look promising and clippers will get blake griffin back soon kings might fall but they dont even have kevin martin yet.

Right now the 5th seed in the East is the heat at 11-9 that would be the 8th seed in the west. The other seeds in the east(6-8) would not even make it in the westeren conference. Its sad the raptors bucks and bobcats would all make the playoffs right now and the spurs and hornets would both miss out if the playoffs started today.

I know the west has been good in the past but this year I think its the best its ever been overall( so far).It just amazes me how one conference could be so stacked with talent and the other one be so horrible. Thoughts?

BoognishMN
12-09-2009, 06:01 PM
The West is clearly the more dominant conference,k however I would argue the top 3 in the East are better than the Top 3 in the West

Boston, Clevland, Orlando> Lakers, Suns, SPurs/Blazers.

By the way not to be Captin Grammer but you looking for the work "too."

JDizzle
12-09-2009, 06:07 PM
The West is clearly the more dominant conference,k however I would argue the top 3 in the East are better than the Top 3 in the West

Boston, Clevland, Orlando> Lakers, Suns, SPurs/Blazers.

By the way not to be Captin Grammer but you looking for the work "too."

^i believe your looking for the word '' word''...

I think the lakers could take all of them suns could take boston and clevland.. and the spurs are not even in the playoffs as of now and i dont think the blazers are the 3rd best team I think that goes to the nugguts

BoognishMN
12-09-2009, 06:22 PM
:)Well aint that a *****. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

runforrestrunx9
12-09-2009, 06:23 PM
lakers> ever1 in the nba
3 in East> every1 else in west

From a sixers fan

JDizzle
12-09-2009, 06:26 PM
:)Well aint that a *****. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

:clap:

JDizzle
12-09-2009, 06:28 PM
lakers> ever1 in the nba
3 in East> every1 else in west
From a sixers fan

I think orlando could take everyone else in the west.. not cavs or celtics... also Being from philly.. Are sixers going to be the worst team in the league forest?

jimbobjarree
12-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Knicks only a couple of games or so out of the playoffs..thats how bad the East is right now