Toronto @ Milwaukee 8:00 PM
New Orleans @ Minnesota 8:00 PM
Cleveland @ Houston 8:30 PM
Sacramento @ San Antonio 8:30 PM
Utah @ LA Lakers 10:30 PM

jimbobjarree
12-09-2009, 11:46 AM
I'm scared :hide:

a loss will put us on the same amounts of defeats as 9th place while a win puts us closer to 3rd, so we should be fired up for it, but the Lakers always blow us out by 20 early, we come back and end up losing by 5 or something. We've done that like our last 10 trips to LA its boring

Jays Claw
12-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Portland @ Indiana
Detroit @ Philadelphia
Golden State @ New Jersey
Toronto @ Milwaukee
New Orleans @ Minnesota
Cleveland @ Houston
Sacramento @ San Antonio
Utah @ LA Lakers

TheKing23
12-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Chicago @ Atlanta 7:00 PM ESPN
Portland @ Indiana 7:00 PM
Detroit @ Philadelphia 7:00 PM
Golden State @ New Jersey 7:30 PM
Toronto @ Milwaukee 8:00 PM
New Orleans @ Minnesota 8:00 PM
Cleveland @ Houston 8:30 PM
Sacramento @ San Antonio 8:30 PM
Utah @ LA Lakers 10:30 PM

SA5195
12-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Chicago @ Atlanta
Portland @ Indiana
Detroit @ Philadelphia
Golden State @ New Jersey
Toronto @ Milwaukee
New Orleans @ Minnesota
Cleveland @ Houston
Sacramento @ San Antonio
Utah @ LA Lakers

Vinny642
12-09-2009, 06:40 PM
3-0 since Paul's return?

Kakaroach
12-09-2009, 10:22 PM
I'm scared :hide:

a loss will put us on the same amounts of defeats as 9th place while a win puts us closer to 3rd, so we should be fired up for it, but the Lakers always blow us out by 20 early, we come back and end up losing by 5 or something. We've done that like our last 10 trips to LA its boring Yeah lets hope tonight is different. And Monta Ellis in Pick One, tear up the Nets.

Gators123
12-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Pistons win :clap:

Stuckey = clutch :D
27 points 8 assist 5 rebounds, shooting 53%

pd7631
12-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Pistons win :clap:

Stuckey = clutch :D
27 points 8 assist 5 rebounds, shooting 53%

Andre Iguodala=:facepalm:

Good game though.

Gators123
12-09-2009, 10:45 PM

Good game though.

It was a really good game, It seemed like Philly couldn't miss from 3's

SteveNash
12-09-2009, 10:47 PM

Good game though.

If Andre Iguodala=:facepalm:

Then

AI=:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Guy was just worthless out there. Sixers need Jrue to get healthy so they can put AI back on the bench behind Jrue and Willie Green.

It's sad to see them force Iguodala to do everything just so they can accommodate AI.

Vinny642
12-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Hornets are coming back, we sucked earlier, Armstrong is pissing me off.

Vinny642
12-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Marcus Thorton!!!
All Rookie Second Team!!

ko8e24
12-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Wow, BULLS GET BLOWNOUT................AGAIN!

This time, by a whopping 35 POINTS to the Hawks

TheKing23
12-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Watching the Cavs Rockets game. I'm speechless... The most biased, one-sided officiating I have seen in a recent game... With Tim Donaghy's book coming out and all the talk about crooked referee's rearing it's ugly head, this game really makes me think this kind of stuff is still rife in the NBA.

Cavs never stood a chance at winning this one...

pd7631
12-09-2009, 11:13 PM
If Andre Iguodala=:facepalm:

Then

AI=:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Guy was just worthless out there. Sixers need Jrue to get healthy so they can put AI back on the bench behind Jrue and Willie Green.

It's sad to see them force Iguodala to do everything just so they can accommodate AI.

Dude, you don't have any clue what you're talking about. Andre Iguodala has failed time and time again at being "the man". Iggy is playing the same way now as he was playing before AI got here.

Please tell me how much you actually pay attention to the Sixers. You literally have no clue about anything having to do with this team other than a ****ing box score.

You are a habitual AI hater, so nothing you say has any credibility in my mind.

Do you know what the coaches and players have said about AI since he's been back?

Eddie Jordan has said that AI's presence on the court in his 1st practice already made a huge impact. Elton Brand and Samuel Dalembert were getting easier shots. And it showed in tonights game. EJ has said that AI knows the game so well, and he has helped out defensively. Which showed in tonights game and against Denver.

All the players are on board with AI being here too.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about....I can't state that enough.

The guy has only had 2 practices, and 2 games in a month and a few days. He's gotta get his legs under him. He played stellar defense to start the game, and looked like he got winded as the game went on. But that'll get better.

The Pistons bench outscored the Sixers bench 26-12 in tonights game. And the Sixers bench only had 2 points in their last game against Denver. How is that AI's fault?

OMG, I can't believe I'm even stating my case to you. I've watched this team religously for the last 13 years. I think I've missed less than 20 games over the last 13 years. I love the Sixers and pay more attention to them, than I do anything else. Please don't even try to argue with me about this team, because there's nothing you can say that will bring better knowledge about them, than what I can give.

Vinny642
12-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Chris PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
We won!!!
Lets go 10-11!!!

ko8e24
12-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Watching the Cavs Rockets game. I'm speechless... The most biased, one-sided officiating I have seen in a recent game... With Tim Donaghy's book coming out and all the talk about crooked referee's rearing it's ugly head, this game really makes me think this kind of stuff is still rife in the NBA.

I was looking at the scoreboard and updates, but did Shaq get tossed from the game?

ko8e24
12-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Chris PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
We won!!!
Lets go 10-11!!!

Ya, I just saw the play-by-play stats, I guessed Chris Paul scored the game winning layup off a David West pass with 1 second left, and then Wayne Wllington missed the 3-pointers at the buzzer.

Nice win for the Hornets indeed. They're almost there in reaching .500, just 1 more win and that'll get their confidence as a team up

TheKing23
12-09-2009, 11:30 PM
I was looking at the scoreboard and updates, but did Shaq get tossed from the game?

Nah, Mike Brown got tossed for a double technical and Mo and Delonte have both been called for ridiculous technicals.

I'm not gonna deny it, the Cavs have played poorly, especially LeBron, but EVERY call is going against the Cavs and it's noticeable.

wileyisTOFU
12-09-2009, 11:54 PM

didn't see that, lebron's still getting FT's. Rockets destroyed Cleveland last year, but with yao and artest.

TheKing23
12-10-2009, 12:02 AM
didn't see that, lebron's still getting FT's. Rockets destroyed Cleveland last year, but with yao and artest.

The game has been a lot more even regarding calls in the second half, but the first half was a shambles... and that's were the damage was done, never stood a chance with some of those calls. The Cavs got nothing and some of the technicals were ridiculous. 5 technicals??!! C'mon, we're not the Boston Celtics...

But credit where credit's due, Rockets outplayed us tonight... Deserved win.

jimbobjarree
12-10-2009, 12:42 AM
kosta koufos has as many rebounds as andrew bynum in the 1st half despite not playing a minute...he's that good

Lakersfan2483
12-10-2009, 01:42 AM
The Lakers defense was impressive in the 4th quarter, they locked down Utah tonight. Great win.

jimbobjarree
12-10-2009, 01:54 AM
the worst half of basketball I have ever seen from the Jazz. unforced turnovers, forced shots, no enrgy or hustle or desire to get to the hoop. awful. And now we have to play the championship runners up in less than 24 hours...joy.

GoatMilk
12-10-2009, 01:58 AM
whats the record for fewest points in a quarter?

Lakers held Utah to 6 4th Q points

:surrender:

horry1ur
12-10-2009, 01:58 AM
Wow that is one of the saddest and worst performance I have ever seen from a Professional team. Period. End of story.
But it was good for my Lakers!
Go Lakers.

SteveNash
12-10-2009, 02:05 AM
Dude, you don't have any clue what you're talking about. Andre Iguodala has failed time and time again at being "the man". Iggy is playing the same way now as he was playing before AI got here.

Please tell me how much you actually pay attention to the Sixers. You literally have no clue about anything having to do with this team other than a ****ing box score.

You are a habitual AI hater, so nothing you say has any credibility in my mind.

Do you know what the coaches and players have said about AI since he's been back?

Eddie Jordan has said that AI's presence on the court in his 1st practice already made a huge impact. Elton Brand and Samuel Dalembert were getting easier shots. And it showed in tonights game. EJ has said that AI knows the game so well, and he has helped out defensively. Which showed in tonights game and against Denver.

All the players are on board with AI being here too.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about....I can't state that enough.

The guy has only had 2 practices, and 2 games in a month and a few days. He's gotta get his legs under him. He played stellar defense to start the game, and looked like he got winded as the game went on. But that'll get better.

The Pistons bench outscored the Sixers bench 26-12 in tonights game. And the Sixers bench only had 2 points in their last game against Denver. How is that AI's fault?

OMG, I can't believe I'm even stating my case to you. I've watched this team religously for the last 13 years. I think I've missed less than 20 games over the last 13 years. I love the Sixers and pay more attention to them, than I do anything else. Please don't even try to argue with me about this team, because there's nothing you can say that will bring better knowledge about them, than what I can give.

Look at it objectively instead of being an AI fan.

What did AI do this game? Flop around the court a few times to draw some fouls. Rest of the game he did jack except get beaten on defense. With the exception of hitting one shot late. Of course AI proved once again this game that he can't be a quality PG or a leader making boneheaded decisions that cost the team the game.

tr4shb0t
12-10-2009, 02:06 AM
whats the record for fewest points in a quarter?

Lakers held Utah to 6 4th Q points

:surrender:

Lakers held Mavs to 2 pts in a quarter way back in like 97 or 98. pretty sure at least

GoatMilk
12-10-2009, 02:13 AM
Lakers held Mavs to 2 pts in a quarter way back in like 97 or 98. pretty sure at least

thanks

just looked it up too
2 was the lowest by a couple teams i think

makes the 6 look like a lot lol

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-10-2009, 02:18 AM
2 things i learned today
1.lakers are the best team in the NBA
2.AI sucks, i dont care what everyone says but its just true!!!!!!!

pd7631
12-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Look at it objectively instead of being an AI fan.

What did AI do this game? Flop around the court a few times to draw some fouls. Rest of the game he did jack except get beaten on defense. With the exception of hitting one shot late. Of course AI proved once again this game that he can't be a quality PG or a leader making boneheaded decisions that cost the team the game.

AI did play solid defensively. He was matched up on Chucky Atkins and Will Bynum and they combined for 12 points. He was very active on defense, getting steals, a block, and the rest of the team followed suit. We are one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA, and in AI's 2 games we held the Nuggets to 93 points, and only gave up 90 tonight.

He also did a nice job setting up Samuel Dalembert who has had 2 very nice games with AI on the court after playing like an absolute dog the rest of the season. He looks like he's developing some chemistry with Elton Brand and they had the pick and pop working tonight and EB had a nice game as well.

How about you stop looking at the game as an AI basher(because that's all you do), and realise that he hadn't played in over a month, he's learning new teammates, learning a new system, and is in front of a crowd that he doesn't want to dissapoint....so I'm sure he's pressing a little bit out there.

We've put together 2 competitive games with him here, and the whole team seems more energized since his arrival. We are without Mo Speights and Lou Williams right now, and before AI got here we were on a 9 game losing streak....so it's not like he disrupted any sort of rhythm.

And for the last ****ing time, AI is not a PG! He has always been a guy who has been better off the ball.

Now how about you answer my question. How much do you follow the Sixers? and how much of AI's career have you really followed/seen? Because I've seen it all the past 13 years. I think I have a little bit better perspective on this team and AI then you ever will.

pd7631
12-10-2009, 02:20 AM
2 things i learned today
1.lakers are the best team in the NBA
2.AI sucks, i dont care what everyone says but its just true!!!!!!!

unbelievable. that's all I have to say about the ignorance of some people.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-10-2009, 02:27 AM
unbelievable. that's all I have to say about the ignorance of some people.

take off your HOMER-glasses and look to the reality, your team sucks even more with Iverson, theres no chance that he will lead sixers to the playoffs.

10 more games and Iverson is gone!

pd7631
12-10-2009, 02:30 AM
take off your HOMER-glasses and look to the reality, your team sucks even more with Iverson, theres no chance that he will lead sixers to the playoffs.

10 more games and Iverson is gone!

please explain how the Sixers are worse with Iverson? where is your proof?

I've laid out the things that this team has improved on since his arrival. He's been with us for 2 games and 2 practices and we are looking better. Give him time to actually get in game shape before you bash him.

JayW_1023
12-10-2009, 02:33 AM
The Lakers are pretty much spanking every team nowadays...it's really not fair how much talent that team has.

Meanwhile The Rockets team defense still has LeBrons number.

_KB24_
12-10-2009, 02:34 AM
Lakers are looking unbeatable. I hope we go on a crazy run up until christmas and break the record the Celtics had last year. What was it? 26-3 or something?

JayW_1023
12-10-2009, 02:35 AM

And for the last ****ing time, AI is not a PG! He has always been a guy who has been better off the ball.

Off the ball means playing well without the ball in his hands...like RIP or Reggie. AI needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

ko8e24
12-10-2009, 02:37 AM
I remember Lakers holding the 99-00 Clippers to 3 points in a qtr. They were interviewing Lamar Odom after the game, and had some fun at his expense because he was a rookie on that Clippers squad, lol.

kblo247
12-10-2009, 02:43 AM
Off the ball means playing well without the ball in his hands...like RIP or Reggie. AI needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

True.

He plays better on the ball but when he has a big guard to at least restrict the times he touches it each quarter like Blake and Snow

JayW_1023
12-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Stuckey crossing up AI was pretty filthy...in a way kinda sad.

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xbfvq1

Ouch!

Gators123
12-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Stuckey crossing up AI was pretty filthy...in a way kinda sad.

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xbfvq1

Ouch!

I wish Stuckey would do that more often :cool: