PDA

View Full Version : 60 Minutes Interview (Kobe Favored?)

Boston-Born
12-07-2009, 02:35 AM
In an interview with 60 Minutes, Tim Donaghy revealed new allegations of bias in the officiating of NBA games.

In one segment, Donaghy describes how he and other referees "openly discussed" making biased calls against Allen Iverson prior to a game in Denver.

Iverson had threatened a referee and was fined $25,000 by the NBA. According to Donaghy, the referees thought Iverson should have been suspended for his threat so they decided to teach him a lesson on their own.

"And I knew the other two referees and I sought out to do a little justice of our own," Donaghy said.

Donaghy claims that a supervisor from the NBA league office met with the referees at halftime of the game and expressed approval of their concerted action against Iverson.

In another segment, Donaghy said he used a communication from the NBA league office to gain an advantage making gambling bets.

Donaghy alleges that the NBA issued a notice to referees indicating that certain fouls that were committed on Kobe Bryant had been incorrectly missed by referees in previous games. Donaghy reasoned that Bryant was therefore due for a round of favorable calls.

"I knew that Kobe Bryant was basically going to be given the opportunity to get to the foul line if somebody as much as breathed on him," said Donaghy, who then placed winning bets on the Lakers.

The NBA declined 60 Minutes' requests for interviews.

http://www.******.com/src_wiretap_archives/63239/20091206/donaghy_raises_new_allegations_of_bias/

Do you think this played a large role in Lakers wins or Kobe's great play?

Thoughts?

Go_NUGGETS
12-07-2009, 02:40 AM
In one segment, Donaghy describes how he and other referees "openly discussed" making biased calls against Allen Iverson prior to a game in Denver.

I don't see how **** like this can get away in the NBA, and the mass of fans not be more critical of this....Sure there's limited things we can do about it, but the point remains...

So A.I. was getting biased calls made against him during his time with the Nuggets, and Kobe was favored during those times?????? That explains a lot.

RaiderLakersA's
12-07-2009, 02:45 AM
Anyone who has ever watched any NBA game knows that the Superstars always get treatment from the refs. Sometimes it's favorable, like with the touch fouls, but sometimes the pendulum swings the other way. I've seen fouls called for breathing on Kobe, and I've seen non-calls after he was practically mugged. Welcome to the NBA.

GoatMilk
12-07-2009, 02:47 AM
he shouldnt have named names

kobe is not the only player who has gotten calls his way
kobe isnt the only superstar in the NBA

#1Mavericksfan
12-07-2009, 02:47 AM
The Mods are gonna lock this thread......very soon.

GoatMilk
12-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Anyone who has ever watched any NBA game knows that the Superstars always get treatment from the refs. Sometimes it's favorable, like with the touch fouls, but sometimes the pendulum swings the other way. I've seen fouls called for breathing on Kobe, and I've seen non-calls after he was practically mugged. Welcome to the NBA.

and isnt kobe always amongst the top of players who get T's?

i thought the refs love Kobe? why do they T him so much?

lmaohahahaha
12-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Well, i dont think donaghy is the only ref. He's just the only one who got caught. If i was kobe, i would be taking advantage too. Cant blame bryant blame stern

Sox Appeal
12-07-2009, 02:50 AM
and isnt kobe always amongst the top of players who get T's?

i thought the refs love Kobe? why do they T him so much?

Because some refs actually care about the credibility of the game, and don't like being *****ed at by a player?

Sox Appeal
12-07-2009, 02:51 AM

+1. Kobe gets calls, LeBron gets calls, Wade gets calls, every superstar player gets calls. That's just the way the game works.

Boston-Born
12-07-2009, 02:52 AM
I feel like Tim Donaghy is becoming the Jose Canseco of the NBA. Getting caught doing something wrong, then spilling the beans on everybody else. Then noone believes him, yet things he says start coming true. Donaghy has no reason to lie anymore and you have to believe most of what this guy is saying is actually true.

Raph12
12-07-2009, 02:56 AM
I don't see how **** like this can get away in the NBA, and the mass of fans not be more critical of this....Sure there's limited things we can do about it, but the point remains...

So A.I. was getting biased calls made against him during his time with the Nuggets, and Kobe was favored during those times?????? That explains a lot.

Dwight was fined $15,000 for critisizing the refs 3 games into the season, and has since avged 4.12 fouls per game, after only a combined 8 fouls in his first 3 games... coincidence?... I THINK NOT!

Boston-Born
12-07-2009, 02:57 AM
The Mods are gonna lock this thread......very soon.

Its not against Kobe at all, its more about how the NBA is run. Don't see why it should be closed.

Zefflin
12-07-2009, 02:57 AM
He's worse then a rat to me. I always disliked Ref Tim. But the guy even looks like a rat.

GoatMilk
12-07-2009, 02:58 AM
first donaghy said he didnt affect games he reffed. he said he called the game the way it was supposed to be called.
he was not alone in doing so

then he says that they give preferential treatment to guys like AI and Kobe

im lost

Lakersfan2483
http://www.******.com/src_wiretap_archives/63239/20091206/donaghy_raises_new_allegations_of_bias/

Thoughts?

Nope, he's worked hard for everything he's achieved in the NBA and Donaghy is not a reliable source. Also, every superstar gets favorable treatment at one time or another.

Boston-Born
Dwight was fined $15,000 for critisizing the refs 3 games into the season, and has since avged 4.12 fouls per game, after only a combined 8 fouls in his first 3 games... coincidence?... I THINK NOT!

You might be acting sarcastic, but I believe this to be true.

#1Mavericksfan
12-07-2009, 03:00 AM
I feel like Tim Donaghy is becoming the Jose Canseco of the NBA. Getting caught doing something wrong, then spilling the beans on everybody else. Then noone believes him, yet things he says start coming true. Donaghy has no reason to lie anymore and you have to believe most of what this guy is saying is actually true.

That's the main reason why Stern is making sure Donaghy's book never see's the light of day because that's alot more thing us fans don't know about.

Boston-Born
12-07-2009, 03:00 AM
first donaghy said he didnt affect games he reffed. he said he called the game the way it was supposed to be called.
he was not alone in doing so

then he says that they give preferential treatment to guys like AI and Kobe

im lost

Nope, he's worked hard for everything he's achieved in the NBA, Donaghy is not a credible source. Also, every superstar gets favorable treatment at one time or another.

But people said that about Jose Canseco and yet everything he is saying is coming true. I think people want to believe he is a liar, but I think its more of a cover-up on the part of the NBA.

Boston-Born
12-07-2009, 03:01 AM
That's the main reason why Stern is making sure Donaghy's book never see's the light of day because that's alot more thing us fans don't know about.

I completely agree.

tr4shb0t
12-07-2009, 03:01 AM

exactly this.

GoatMilk
12-07-2009, 03:03 AM
im not saying i dont believe him, it just sounds like he's saying 2 different things

idk which story to believe.
the one where he didnt ref games based on his bets, or the one where they give players special treatment, good or bad?

Boston-Born
12-07-2009, 03:04 AM
im not saying i dont believe him, it just sounds like he's saying 2 different things

idk which story to believe.
the one where he didnt ref games based on his bets, or the one where they give players special treatment, good or bad?

Wasn't that said when he was trying to duck being caught and thrown in jail? Now that he is out, he is telling the truth saying he did ref games he bet on.

albertc86
12-07-2009, 03:05 AM
That's bs. I think other superstars would get better treatment than Kobe. Kobe gets hammered and doesn't go to the line. Granted, he goes to the line more than the average player, and that's probably why he doesn't get more calls, but I don't see Kobe receiving phantom calls like the Wades and LeBrons.

GoatMilk
12-07-2009, 03:07 AM
Wasn't that said when he was trying to duck being caught and thrown in jail? Now that he is out, he is telling the truth saying he did ref games he bet on.

no, well maybe

he said both things on tonight's 60 minutes though

Boston-Born
12-07-2009, 03:10 AM
no, well maybe

he said both things on tonight's 60 minutes though

I missed the beginning, but I saw where they said he threw Greg Pop out of the game he was reffing and had bet with and they lost and the Mob wanted answers so I assumed he said he reffed games he bet on then, I could be wrong.

Lakersfan2483
12-07-2009, 03:10 AM
That's bs. I think other superstars would get better treatment than Kobe. Kobe gets hammered and doesn't go to the line. Granted, he goes to the line more than the average player, and that's probably why he doesn't get more calls, but I don't see Kobe receiving phantom calls like the Wades and LeBrons.

Exactly. All people have to do is reference last year's eastern conference finals, Lebron shot about 20 free throw attempts per contest, that's unheard of. I remember Shaq shooting a great deal of free throws during his heyday, but that was by design as he was an awful free throw shooter.

My point is, Donaghy shouldn't single out just one player. Some of the refs are good, unbiased officials and then you have other refs i.e. Dick Bavetta that have their own agenda when calling games.

GoatMilk
12-07-2009, 03:12 AM
I missed the beginning, but I saw where they said he threw Greg Pop out of the game he was reffing and had bet with and they lost and the Mob wanted answers so I assumed he said he reffed games he bet on then, I could be wrong.

yeah he reffed game he bet on
that hornets/spurs game you mentioned he told the mob to bet on the Spurs to win.

he threw out Pop because he felt Pop had to be thrown out.
Spurs ended up losing because of no Pop, and the Mob was pissed because they lost the bet

tr4shb0t
12-07-2009, 03:15 AM
It has nothing to do with Kobe...he was just used as an example. It's general superstar treatment. The only thing is Kobe gets a lot less favorable treatment now because his team is good enough to be easily winning anyway and he is a much better player so he doesn't need the calls. This was several years ago when Kobe carried the Lakers.

Raph12
12-07-2009, 03:17 AM
You might be acting sarcastic, but I believe this to be true.

No I was being sincere.

Yesterday in the Magic game against the Warriors, after the Magic were up by 14 pts with 9:45 left in the second, the Warriors shot 25 FTs on 14 foul calls going against the Magic, Howard got 3 fouls in that quarter alone and then he was subbed off again after getting 2 more in the third. He picked up his fifth, with 5:53 left in the third, on a loose ball foul trying to get an offensive rebound and the Warriors then came back to take the lead going into the fourth... again, coincidence?... I THINK NOT!

kblo247
12-07-2009, 03:17 AM

As a Lakers fan I have to say what he said has some truth to it.

Kobe used to get more calls and the benefit of the doubt pre-Colarado (from 2001 on) as #8, but that hasn't been the same with some refs and as #24 you see him get pissed more often than not and be a league leader with T's.

Some refs, you can see and know he just don't get along with. Like the game in OKC where the ref practically ran in front of him on a fast break and caused him to lose the ball. Which Kobe responded get out the way.

The ref T'd him up and let Sefolsha and the Thunder wear him out after that. He even got body checked out the air and out of bounds twice with no call. (You can look at the Heat game from Friday and see the stare the same ref gave him when he asked for an and 1 to end the half.)

You could see he was frustrated and since he was mic'd up on NBA TV you could hear him yell "ENOUGH" to the very same ref.

Kobe also doesn't get along well with Staford and the chick; so he often times does that jersey bite to stop from arguing when they ref a game.

When Crawford and the ref who Chuck raced call a game you see him go up to them and hold a conversation like they are pals.

--
It holds true to all superstars getting special treatment though.

Refs have it out for some people (Artest/Sheed), favor others(Wade/Lebron), protect superstars(most), and some just want to show they have power (Steve Javie).

Lakersfan2483
12-07-2009, 03:20 AM
Stern definitely doesn't want Donaghy's book out as the integrity of the game will be in question, especially the officials and him.

LA_Raiders
12-07-2009, 03:27 AM
Yes, but he also said that the Lakers sent a video of 24 plays not called for kobe, and therefore they "favored" Kobe...which i really dont remember....

How about LeQueen now???

ko8e24
12-07-2009, 03:38 AM
I think it's time for all of us to just go to Newport Beach, CA and kill Kobe and his family.

Problem solved.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-07-2009, 04:37 AM
exactly this.

x100

As a Lakers fan I have to say what he said has some truth to it.

Kobe used to get more calls and the benefit of the doubt pre-Colarado (from 2001 on) as #8, but that hasn't been the same with some refs and as #24 you see him get pissed more often than not and be a league leader with T's.

Some refs, you can see and know he just don't get along with. Like the game in OKC where the ref practically ran in front of him on a fast break and caused him to lose the ball. Which Kobe responded get out the way.

The ref T'd him up and let Sefolsha and the Thunder wear him out after that. He even got body checked out the air and out of bounds twice with no call. (You can look at the Heat game from Friday and see the stare the same ref gave him when he asked for an and 1 to end the half.)

You could see he was frustrated and since he was mic'd up on NBA TV you could hear him yell "ENOUGH" to the very same ref.

Kobe also doesn't get along well with Staford and the chick; so he often times does that jersey bite to stop from arguing when they ref a game.

When Crawford and the ref who Chuck raced call a game you see him go up to them and hold a conversation like they are pals.

--
It holds true to all superstars getting special treatment though.

Refs have it out for some people (Artest/Sheed), favor others(Wade/Lebron), protect superstars(most), and some just want to show they have power (Steve Javie).

completely agreed

kArSoN RyDaH
12-07-2009, 04:45 AM
anyone who watches laker games knows kobe hardly ever gets the calls he deserves but in turn gets calls he doesnt sometimes. in the end it evens out i guess but i dont think it has anything to do with his success.

MoBASS
12-07-2009, 05:17 AM

Donaghy should sell his book online as an eBook

phuqupsdmod6
12-07-2009, 05:24 AM
Not surprised to see the hatred directed at AI. A lot of refs didn't like his cocky style early on, and the perception that he disrespected Jordan by breaking his ankles didn't help either.

And if we want to go further back in time, Barkley was another one of those players refs didn't like. I use to watch many of his games when he was obviously fouled and no call given.

bigsams50
12-07-2009, 05:24 AM
Donaghy just wants publicity

fairandbalanced
12-07-2009, 09:42 AM
We all know Kobe was the manufactured best player NBA ever had.

notoriouzzzz
12-07-2009, 11:03 AM
This isn't just the nba.. you would never see Jay Z stand in line at any club.. or US president on a waiting for 5 star hotel. That's how the world works... The bigger ur influence, the bigger advantage you have. They worked for it and earned it. They all put time in getting better.. Kobe, James, Wade..

MAC10TIZZY
12-07-2009, 11:05 AM

you said it before i could:clap::clap::clap:

#1Mavericksfan
12-07-2009, 11:32 AM
anyone who watches laker games knows kobe hardly ever gets the calls he deserves but in turn gets calls he doesnt sometimes. in the end it evens out i guess but i dont think it has anything to do with his success.

Maybe because everytime Kobe get's in the paint it's not a foul....I always see Kobe throw his arm's in the air and scream AAAAAAAAAA looking for a foul to be called....I'm not hating on Kobe because Lebrick James get's away with murder on his home court.

Boston-Born
12-07-2009, 12:01 PM
If a mod would change the title and take out the Kobe part, that would be best. I meant this more as the NBA as a whole and favoritism and grudges and conspiracies. not a Kobe bashing thread.

gcoll
12-07-2009, 12:07 PM
If you have been watching the NBA for more than 5 years, and are shocked that star players get preferential treatment, you are blind.

prodigy
12-07-2009, 12:20 PM
I still love how people think lebron gets super star calls lol. Watch a game. Refs feel he can take more contact because he is bigger. A foul is a foul no matter if your 300pounds or 150.

G-Funk
12-07-2009, 12:28 PM
So let me get this straight, an NBA offical told referees that Kobe was not getting any calls witch I don't doubt, So Donaghy knew Kobe was finally gonna get the calls so he bet on those games. As a matter of fact according to John Black, 2 years ago Phil Jackson and the staff made a video of Kobe getting hacked and not getting any calls, to send it to Stu Jackson so he can review it, I think that's what that NBA official was reffering to. Besides every star gets special treatment, Jordan was the first and it won't end anytime soon.

gcoll
12-07-2009, 12:28 PM
I still love how people think lebron gets super star calls lol. Watch a game. Refs feel he can take more contact because he is bigger. A foul is a foul no matter if your 300pounds or 150.

When the Suns played the Cavs this year, a ball went off of Lebron. The refs awarded it to the Suns. Lebron flipped out, threw his arms around, they reversed the call.

The_Ocho_24
12-07-2009, 12:43 PM

Thoughts?

yes and no... during the time when they missed foul calls it was unfair and during the time kobe may have given him the benefit of the doubt it was also unfair... it evens out... has nothing to do with their championship fortunately... donaghy was outta the league by then...

Storch
12-07-2009, 12:46 PM
every single superstar is protected by the refs

Boston-Born
12-07-2009, 12:52 PM
When the Suns played the Cavs this year, a ball went off of Lebron. The refs awarded it to the Suns. Lebron flipped out, threw his arms around, they reversed the call.

So? 1 time is a pretty small sample size:rolleyes:

MickeyMgl
12-07-2009, 01:41 PM

Uh, no. That's not what it says. It says that Kobe was not getting calls he deserved in one game, and that this was brought to the attention of officials for the next game. How could you miss that?

MickeyMgl
12-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Because some refs actually care about the credibility of the game, and don't like being *****ed at by a player?

Mmmmm, nope. That's not it. Bryant has gotten suspended twice for routine actions that no other player (of the many that have done the same kind of action) has ever been suspended even once.

69centers
12-07-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm sure not all officials make biased calls, but I believe there are always those who do. 200 different players in the league can scream out "AND 1" after they think they were fouled and not get a technical, but how about when Sheed did it the other night and got one? And Kendrick Perkins got one for staring down a player with a look, rather than saying anything. I mean c'mon, look at Perkins, he has a mean looking mugshot 24/7. You think someone would have called that same tech on Shawn Bradley's deadly stare?

These just aren't consistent calls for every game and player league wide, so you have to chalk it up to nothing other than a ref's bias toward certain players.

Hawkeye15
12-07-2009, 01:55 PM
the question on the original post about kobe and does this do anything regarding his rings. Um, the Heat won due to the refs, ie, Cuban and co ticked them off so badly, Wade went to the line if you came near him. Refs are human. You tick them off, they will exact revenge, whether they know they are doing it or not. That is why I never understood guys like Rasheed, or Duncan, or anyone who cries.
And stars usually all get the calls. Kobe is no different then LeBron or Wade

Boston-Born
12-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Uh, no. That's not what it says. It says that Kobe was not getting calls he deserved in one game, and that this was brought to the attention of officials for the next game. How could you miss that?

Have you read it? Because there is a section on A.I getting biased calls made against him. How could you miss that?

MTar786
12-07-2009, 02:04 PM
lebron gets the most call

dwade gets the seoncd most calls

kobe gets calls SOMETIMES.. they always t him.. n sometimes kobe would literally have to get KO'd to get a foul call

Hawkeye15
12-07-2009, 02:11 PM
lebron gets the most call

dwade gets the seoncd most calls

kobe gets calls SOMETIMES.. they always t him.. n sometimes kobe would literally have to get KO'd to get a foul call

whatever dude. They all get calls. LeBron and Wade drive more, hence more calls. But Kobe gets a ton as well

MTar786
12-07-2009, 03:46 PM
whatever dude. They all get calls. LeBron and Wade drive more, hence more calls. But Kobe gets a ton as well

whatever dude.. lebron gets fouled if u breathe on him. watch kobe play.. u dont know ****

69centers
12-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Have you read it? Because there is a section on A.I getting biased calls made against him. How could you miss that?

It also said it was because he made a threat toward one ref, and only got a fine, and most of them were ticked off because he was not suspended. Had he not threatened a ref, he was still getting the star treatment by some of them.

GspLAL
12-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Nope, he's worked hard for everything he's achieved in the NBA and Donaghy is not a reliable source. Also, every superstar gets favorable treatment at one time or another.

What does he have to cover up? He's been caught, fired, served time, nothing to lose.

Hawkeye15
12-07-2009, 04:01 PM
whatever dude.. lebron gets fouled if u breathe on him. watch kobe play.. u dont know ****

I watch everyone play many times a year. If you throw yourself into the paint and you are a star, you are going to the stripe. its that easy.

ARMIN12NBA
12-07-2009, 10:04 PM
:laugh: Donaghy says FOR A FACT that he knows that 22 of 25 calls were missed against Kobe, but thinks that Kobe would have possibly gotten the calls the next game (doesn't cite fact).

Am I missing something or is the only hard evidence used here showing bias AGAINST Kobe? :laugh2: I mean, seriously.

BALLER R
12-07-2009, 10:09 PM
i gotta hear bout the raptors cause i kno they must bet against them...the amount of calls that go against the raptors are ridiculous

BALLER R
12-07-2009, 10:18 PM
kobe doesn't get the calls and hes still great

evadatam5150
12-08-2009, 12:12 AM

Thoughts?

You're comparing a games or two worth of questionable calls (which there are in every NBA game) against a body of work over years that Kobe Bryant has put up... ?? Seriously.. There are so many examples of Kobe's greatness on the court that have nothing to do with a referee's whistle.. There is plenty of video evidence as well that will show anyone, including Kobe detractor's, just how often he get's fouled without any call what so ever.. It is what it is, Kobe is a great basketball player because he works his arse off to be a great player on both sides of the floor..

_KB24_
12-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Yup, Tim Donaghy is an excellent source of credibility. I mean, this guy made a living off "lying and breaking the rules".

ARMIN12NBA
12-08-2009, 12:38 AM
What does he have to cover up? He's been caught, fired, served time, nothing to lose.

He has nothing to lose, but a ton to gain from embellishing his current situation. Like you said, he has nothing to lose. He can lie to make profit...which he has proven to make a habit of over quite a few years as an official.

MickeyMgl
12-08-2009, 06:08 AM

What did I say about A.I.?

MickeyMgl
12-08-2009, 06:12 AM

I swear, dude... There are nights Kobe gets bounced around like a pinball every time he gets in the lane, and they don't call a foul until the 3rd or 4th opportunity, if at all.

MickeyMgl
12-08-2009, 06:15 AM
:laugh: Donaghy says FOR A FACT that he knows that 22 of 25 calls were missed against Kobe, but thinks that Kobe would have possibly gotten the calls the next game (doesn't cite fact).

Am I missing something or is the only hard evidence used here showing bias AGAINST Kobe? :laugh2: I mean, seriously.

People hear what they want to hear. Hence, all the misreading of the Kobe parts of this interview. Calls were missed *unfavorably* to Bryant, and so it was brought to officials' attention. The rest was conjecture on what would happen next.

Bullsfan22
12-08-2009, 06:48 AM
I don't believe kobe get a lot of phantom calls or is favored on offense but I do believe he gets away with a lot of crap on defense that other players or superstars do.

ko8e24
12-08-2009, 06:57 AM
I don't believe kobe get a lot of phantom calls or is favored on offense but I do believe he gets away with a lot of crap on defense that other players or superstars do.

yes, he and the other past great defenders do something that the refs don't see. I have to admit, its pretty sneaky, but crafy and effective at the same time. Basically, what he does is that he holds on to the wrist of the offhand of the offensive plaer, not alowing him to dribble the ball from one hand to the other hand, so the ball stays in one hand, and the player is more susceptible to either getting the ball stolen or not being able to make a desire offensive move. He basically pins down the wrist of the hand that does not have the ball, and the offensive player loses mobility to do anything offensively, so he either takes a bad, undesired shot, or is forced to pass the ball to a teammate, and that player becomes ineffective in that offensive sequence. This is "one of" the reasons why you rarely see a guy that is being guarded by Kobe "go off" in terms of scoring points. He's a sneaky sneaky guy, and that is one of the reasons he is always 1st team defensive.

PS: Refs don't catch this because the game speed is so fast, and every basketball move, dribble, catch, ball movement, player movement is so fast and so much going all at once, they can't catch it.

Unruly Fan
12-08-2009, 10:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOygTd1NWCM

Terrible.

G-Funk
12-08-2009, 11:21 AM
^yup

prodigy
12-08-2009, 01:51 PM

get me the clip or your arguement is gone.

prodigy
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM

He is selling a book.

HouRealCoach
12-08-2009, 07:09 PM
I'll put it like this.... Donaghey knows that he was wrong so he went on to EXPOSE the NBA for being Cheating bastards.... and he has consecutive bids that he has won to prove his case.... All the refs can is deny but he has THE PROOF.... I say that they also turn themselves in and Kobe makes amazing shots but does get ALOT of bogus calls as did Wade, and even though he said refs were against him but Iverson got some too.... Game 5 in the 2006 Finals That last foul that was called was bogus **** and Dallas should have won.... Kobe got PLENTY of calls.... Iverson style just isnt a winner.... But point is that Donaghey is 99.9% right

CityofTreez
12-08-2009, 07:30 PM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

**** You Donaghy

HouRealCoach
12-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Yes, but he also said that the Lakers sent a video of 24 plays not called for kobe, and therefore they "favored" Kobe...which i really dont remember....

How about LeQueen now???

NO ref in a sport on the face of this earth is going to get every single call.... N B4 he was caught the Lakers wasnt much of a top team.... He couldnt have made a bet EACH time cause because he wouldve been about 50/50.... But he won the bets he did make so NO ONE can argue against this.... and KObe might be your hero or whatever but face it dude....

sofargone
12-08-2009, 07:41 PM
i thought it said kobe flavored.