PDA

View Full Version : Article about LeBron's dancing and how ridiculously stupid it was, give it a read.

97'bulls
12-06-2009, 03:34 AM
http://slosnba.blogspot.com/2009/12/are-you-serious.html

stawka
12-06-2009, 03:37 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND the Bulls strike again.

MSG34
12-06-2009, 03:38 AM
good for noah sticking up to Lebron, the dancing was ridiculous

Lakersfan2483
12-06-2009, 03:40 AM
The author of the blog made some interesting points, Lebron and co. definitely looked foolish last night dancing around during the middle of a game. There is no reason to disrespect your opponent like that. I think that type of nonsense should stop. It's okay to do it during the pregame, but it's unacceptable during the middle of a game.

Wilson
12-06-2009, 03:47 AM
Haha, that was pretty bad...

I didn't really care for those big fancy intros the Cavs were doing but that blog took it a bit far. I mean, unless LeBron was pole dancing how bad an example could he have set? :shrug:

JnasD
12-06-2009, 04:11 AM
Im proud of Noah

ARMIN12NBA
12-06-2009, 04:12 AM
Haha, that was pretty bad...

I didn't really care for those big fancy intros the Cavs were doing but that blog took it a bit far. I mean, unless LeBron was pole dancing how bad an example could he have set? :shrug:

As much as a lot of people like to downplay athlete's impacts on kids, they do have a large impact. When I coach kids from around 8-12, they copy nearly every gesture from their favorite player (I still LOL when I think about some of these kids popping their jersey because Kobe did it against Denver a couple years back).

Can you imagine a bunch of kids learning and growing up accustomed to dancing and humiliating their opponents during blowouts? It would be highly unacceptable.

lakerboy
12-06-2009, 04:17 AM
I think JR Smith dancing is more annoying.

Teeboy1487
12-06-2009, 04:24 AM
I think JR Smith dancing is more annoying.

Yeah, he is the worst. I hate him the most on that nuggets team. He is so annoying.

Wilson
12-06-2009, 04:27 AM
As much as a lot of people like to downplay athlete's impacts on kids, they do have a large impact. When I coach kids from around 8-12, they copy nearly every gesture from their favorite player (I still LOL when I think about some of these kids popping their jersey because Kobe did it against Denver a couple years back).

Can you imagine a bunch of kids learning and growing up accustomed to dancing and humiliating their opponents during blowouts? It would be highly unacceptable.

Oh I understand how young kids like to imitate a lot of stuff done by athletes, I just don't think dancing is that bad. I've not seen the highlight of this one against the Bulls though, so I don't know what actually happened this time...

J4KOP99
12-06-2009, 04:39 AM
The dude who wrote this blog doesn't hate LeBron or anything...

Yes, he shouldn't dance in the middle of a game because he looks like an idiot but the blogger took this thing to the next level. If you want to call him out for dancing, go for it, it is completely justified, but as for the setting a bad example, even worse than a fight...that is a little much.

LeBron has a large ego and sometime's does things he probably shouldn't but this "blogger" is just out to get him.

sp1derm00
12-06-2009, 04:49 AM
While the dancing is pretty unsportsmanlike, it also makes for some great team chemistry, which I believe the Cavs have a lot of.

Lebron is like the glue that holds that team together, and if it weren't for his personality, that team would have fallen apart ages ago.

J4KOP99
12-06-2009, 04:54 AM
While the dancing is pretty unsportsmanlike, it also makes for some great team chemistry, which I believe the Cavs have a lot of.

Lebron is like the glue that holds that team together, and if it weren't for his personality, that team would have fallen apart ages ago.

Correction: LeBron is the team.

gcoll
12-06-2009, 04:57 AM
I'm cool with dancing before the game. I'm cool with celebrating a big play and some of the "posing" and whatnot.

Dancing on the sidelines during a blow out screams "Look at me, I'm an attention whore" though, and it shows the maturity level of Lebron James.

Blackification
12-06-2009, 05:11 AM
Dancing on the sideline wasn't even that bad.. the one that really made me say ok lebron what the hell are you doing is when he started doing it after he got fouled in the middle of the game when they were up by 20. At that point I was just like how does he not have a T for this **** when other players can't even do an arm pump twice without getting a T

gcoll
12-06-2009, 05:14 AM
when he started doing it after he got fouled in the middle of the game when they were up by 20
Is there video of that?

Nvm, I saw it. Yeah. That's pretty bad.

sp1derm00
12-06-2009, 05:36 AM
Correction: LeBron is the team.

I wouldn't exactly say that.

Big Z has been there with Lebron since Day 1, and even made the All-Star team when Lebron didn't.

There are days when the Cavs play extremely well even with Lebron off the court. I think his personality, or the personality of the team makes for some great team chemistry. They all seem to really enjoy each other's company.

ballbrains
12-06-2009, 05:53 AM
Is this guy noah's dad? Bron isn't one of the top 2 in the league? Lol
it's a players league. Like it or not, this is his league. We shouldn't become reactionary to people dancing. Noah could have gotten ruffed up cause he let bron get IN his head. Jordan used to talk the most ish. Mayb all time. Lol. Bron is cool yall. Lol. Riverdance lol

J4KOP99
12-06-2009, 06:11 AM
Is this guy noah's dad? Bron isn't one of the top 2 in the league? Lol
it's a players league. Like it or not, this is his league. We shouldn't become reactionary to people dancing. Noah could have gotten ruffed up cause he let bron get IN his head. Jordan used to talk the most ish. Mayb all time. Lol. Bron is cool yall. Lol. Riverdance lol

In all fairness though, Jordan did talk his fair share of **** but he would never, EVER, start dancing on the sideline during a game.

What LeBron did was completely foolish but the Blogger took it to an extreme level.

Sly Guy
12-06-2009, 10:30 AM
classless.

The thing is, DeRozan of my squad did this during a timeout near the end of last night's game vs the bulls, too. Fortunately our vets put a stop to it. He's just a kid, he'll learn, but actions like this, taunting, and otherwise acting like an idiot is a recipe for disaster, IMO. Players have pride too, and I have little faith in the refs ability to stop 7', 300lb men from going at it if they chose.

LanceUpperCut
12-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Wow I can't believe how blown out of proportion this has been. Guys have been doing **** like this for ever but as soon as Lebron does it all the whiners come out and cry. It's no diffrent than Mutumbo waving his finger or the players pulling there jerseys over and showing there man boobs and so on its just Lebron does anything now and all the haters come out and cry.

Gators123
12-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Look what I found in the Bulls thread, The original Poster actually wrote the article.

This is my blog post about LeBron's dancing, it's really an article as it's written as one but it's on a blog and I didn't want to listen to Rosh explain the difference to me again.

http://slosnba.blogspot.com/2009/12/are-you-serious.html

Give it a read, I'm a legit writer so it's not some person just randomly writing something.

KobeBeatJeeesus
12-06-2009, 11:28 AM
I didn't see him dancing when he lost to Orlando last season, and I'm willing to bet he would be the first to complain if Dwight Howard was dancing around everywhere. Who knew he was such a jerk? Me.

K5G
12-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Look what I found in the Bulls thread, The original Poster actually wrote the article.

Hahahhaha, good find. This thread blows

Chi City23
12-06-2009, 11:42 AM
I watched the game and he was dancing the 2nd half of the game when they were up by 20 or more. Thats lack of respect! Theres a huge difference between pumping your fist or yelling after a huge play in a close game, BUT dancing while youre on the bench during a blowout?? Immature.

And the Raptors fan who said that Derozan was dancing but was stopped by his veterans, what does that tell you?? Derozan is a rookie and still learning about professionalism while Bron is still an immature kid with **** loads of talent. btw the one that pissed me off the most was when he wasnt in the game and he started dancing on the baseline DURING the game!

Reddd
12-06-2009, 11:57 AM
There's nothing wrong with talking some ish, that's what competitive sport is all about, but dancing, that's just plain right dumb.

cmellofan15
12-06-2009, 12:01 PM
An appropriate thread title

Article about LeBron's dancing and how ridiculously stupid I was to give it a read.

Mikeleafs
12-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Noah is just sad that he cant do what Lebron does... LOL

There's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself after you score and dominate a game. LBJ did not show up anyone he was just having a good time.

HoopsDrive
12-06-2009, 12:47 PM
NBA

Where nitpicking and overreacting happens.

*Cue piano music*

*Cue LBJ dancing*

Bartlee23
12-06-2009, 12:51 PM
The dancing was both idiotic and immature. The writer was right on that you would never see Jordan, Magic or Bird doing this because in all honesty it's just stupid. It just goes to show how the NBA has changed for the worse. Kobe and Wade are much better players than LeBron IMO and I would much rather have them on my team because they are both leaders and winners. It's actually really sad to watch the NBA today when players are doing stupid things like this ( especially one's who people/kids look up to. ) There are no real " rivals " in the NBA anymore and to be honest a lot of games are a real bore to watch. I will cross James off my list for sure regardless of how good he is for a player I want on my team and focus on someone a little more mature and looking to lead rather than make a fool of himself and the game.

jim51990
12-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Hate on bron all you want he will be one of the greatest players of all time you should be happy you get to watch him instead of hatting I diss like kobe but I enjoy watching him

bosox3431
12-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Noah is just sad that he cant do what Lebron does... LOL

There's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself after you score and dominate a game. LBJ did not show up anyone he was just having a good time.

Except I believe he was on the bench, it wasnt after he scored

bosox3431
12-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Hate on bron all you want he will be one of the greatest players of all time you should be happy you get to watch him instead of hatting I diss like kobe but I enjoy watching him

Theres a diff between enjoying watching a guy play basketball, and watching a guy act like a damn clown. Kobe dont act like a clown like that.

jim51990
12-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Lebron is the most exciting player to watch and he has fun playing the game if the bulls have a problem don't suck and beat the cavs and he won't

ko8e24
12-06-2009, 03:52 PM
what u lebron supporters dont understand is that he was doing all this crap from the very first possession of the damn basketball game. On the Cavs 1st possession, Lebron, without any resistance, got to the whole and got an AND 1 on an easy uncontested layup (someone touched his waist as he was going up and the refs called a foul)

He was so pumped after that basket, he started yelling off the top of his lungs and flexing. ....

AFTER THE 1ST DAMN PLAY OF THE GAME. R U KIDDING ME??

If he was doing that already, and to that extent, that was simply a foreshadowing of what was to come later on in the game like the dancing and then absurdly leaving the free throw line between the two free throws to make everyone wait for him (the guys trying to position themselves to get the rebound off the possible free throw miss and the ref patiently waiting under the basket to eventually give him the ball) just so he can approach a guy on a bench. Couldn't he have just shot his free throws and did his trash talking to noah from the free throw stripe. I've seen plenty of players traash talk while they're at the free throw line, but never really delay the game by leaving their free throw position "between free throws" to go somewhere else to tell someone off.

He's needs to freakin grow up if he is the "FACE OF THE NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION".

Bashna
12-06-2009, 03:56 PM
LOL! This thread is HILARIOUS! LOL! HAHAH! WOW!

I need to understand something, when players get in altercations and such and their taunting eachother and exchanging words, does anyone say "OH HOW IMMATURE OF THESE TO FELLOWS TO FIGHT", no. When Kobe hits a shot and runs backwards with his hand in the air, is he not celebrating? When kobe sticks his lips out, and holds his arms down after he makes a shot and backpeddals is he not celebrating?

Just so we're clear, we're calling lebron ridiculous because

1: he was celebrating
2: Taunting a player on the opposite team
3: Kobe fans can't do anything but worship kobe and hate all other species who threaten kobe.

This thread is a joke...Any thread where kobe fans flock needs to be locked.

Bashna
12-06-2009, 03:57 PM
what u lebron supporters dont understand is that he was doing all this crap from the very first possession of the damn basketball game. On the Cavs 1st possession, Lebron, without any resistance, got to the whole and got an AND 1 on an easy uncontested layup (someone touched his waist as he was going up and the refs called a foul)

He was so pumped after that basket, he started yelling off the top of his lungs and flexing. ....

AFTER THE 1ST DAMN PLAY OF THE GAME. R U KIDDING ME??

If he was doing that already, and to that extent, that was simply a foreshadowing of what was to come later on in the game like the dancing and then absurdly leaving the free throw line between the two free throws to make everyone wait for him (the guys trying to position themselves to get the rebound off the possible free throw miss and the ref patiently waiting under the basket to eventually give him the ball) just so he can approach a guy on a bench. Couldn't he have just shot his free throws and did his trash talking to noah from the free throw stripe. I've seen plenty of players traash talk while they're at the free throw line, but never really delay the game by leaving their free throw position "between free throws" to go somewhere else to tell someone off.

He's needs to freakin grow up if he is the "FACE OF THE NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION".

Are you f'kin serious? Do you know HOW MANY PLAYERS DO THIS? KOBE INCLUDED????

Sox72
12-06-2009, 04:01 PM
LOL! This thread is HILARIOUS! LOL! HAHAH! WOW!

I need to understand something, when players get in altercations and such and their taunting eachother and exchanging words, does anyone say "OH HOW IMMATURE OF THESE TO FELLOWS TO FIGHT", no. When Kobe hits a shot and runs backwards with his hand in the air, is he not celebrating? When kobe sticks his lips out, and holds his arms down after he makes a shot and backpeddals is he not celebrating?

Just so we're clear, we're calling lebron ridiculous because

1: he was celebrating
2: Taunting a player on the opposite team
3: Kobe fans can't do anything but worship kobe and hate all other species who threaten kobe.

This thread is a joke...Any thread where kobe fans flock needs to be locked.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL! LOL! ROFL! ROFL! LMAO! LMAO! lolLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

BASHNA and I are really getting a kick out of this!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

ko8e24
12-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Are you f'kin serious? Do you know HOW MANY PLAYERS DO THIS? KOBE INCLUDED????

ya, he does his trash talking when he's at the free throw line, aka last yr in that road game against the Rockets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCOzNjbaFWY

tell me, where is Kobe standing while trash talking to Artest???

THE FREE THROW LINE

NYtilIdie
12-06-2009, 04:25 PM
If you don't want players dancing don't get blown out by 20 and it won't happen.

So wait when Lebron dances its immature, but when Kobe does the big balls dance its okay?

You tell me which one is more immature.

ko8e24
12-06-2009, 04:27 PM
If you don't want players dancing don't get blown out by 20 and it won't happen.
:rolleyes:

pd7631
12-06-2009, 04:29 PM
I hate the Celtics, but I would love to see KG send Lebron a message in the playoffs and knock his *** to the floor.

Lost Art
12-06-2009, 04:37 PM
I like the comparison to Kanye West, that's exactly how I feel about him. I'm a big fan of Kanye's music and Lebron's play, I think they are both great at what they do...........but I also think they are both complete jackasses

Lost Art
12-06-2009, 04:41 PM

So wait when Lebron dances its immature, but when Kobe does the big balls dance its okay?

You tell me which one is more immature.

What Kobe does isn't mocking anyone, its just like pounding your chest or something.........its a display of bravado. Completely different IMO.

pd7631
12-06-2009, 04:49 PM
I like the comparison to Kanye West, that's exactly how I feel about him. I'm a big fan of Kanye's music and Lebron's play, I think they are both great at what they do...........but I also think they are both complete jackasses

good call

mjt20mik
12-06-2009, 04:56 PM
I hate the Celtics, but I would love to see KG send Lebron a message in the playoffs and knock his *** to the floor.

x100000000000000000000

It's funny how he dances against sub par teams. It doesn't matter now, either Orlando / Boston will knock them out this year. Then games can practice his "walk it out" dance.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
12-06-2009, 05:09 PM
He makes his stupid dance moves again against the bucks!

ILLN355
12-06-2009, 05:18 PM
What Kobe does isn't mocking anyone, its just like pounding your chest or something.........its a display of bravado. Completely different IMO.

Lmao, so when Kobe tauntes something you Kobe lovers say its a display of bravado? but when LeBron dances on the baseline, you guys say he's mocking them?
That's hilarious and so bias. :facepalm:

Ray_R
12-06-2009, 05:26 PM

:shrug:

DirkIsTheBest
12-06-2009, 05:45 PM
I hate Lebron.
Kobe>>>>>>Lebron

seandonnelly18
12-06-2009, 05:47 PM
hahahaha great article. I really hope LeBron never wins a championship

ko8e24
12-06-2009, 06:23 PM
hahahaha great article. I really hope LeBron never wins a championship

hey man, thats not kool

sofargone
12-06-2009, 06:29 PM
which was funnier, lebron's dancing or jarett jacks shoe tying?

KobeBeatJeeesus
12-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Lmao, so when Kobe tauntes something you Kobe lovers say its a display of bravado? but when LeBron dances on the baseline, you guys say he's mocking them?
That's hilarious and so bias. :facepalm:

As said before, its one thing to celebrate after a great play that drastically changes the game or gives your team momentum in a critical situation, its another thing to wait until they are down by 20 and dance as if they were some kind of joke. Stop trying to compare a hang nail to a gunshot wound, especially since lame james is a known poor sport who clearly isn't a professional and has no shame, class, or character whatsoever. Hopefully that clears the "bias" and if it doesn't then the only biased opinion around is yours.

KobeBeatJeeesus
12-06-2009, 06:31 PM
hey man, thats not kool

Neither is dancing on the sideline.

K5G
12-06-2009, 06:32 PM
which was funnier, lebron's dancing or jarett jacks shoe tying?

Definately Jacks shoe tying

ko8e24
12-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Definately Jacks shoe tying

the shoe tying was disrespectful as well, just for the record.

But besides that, it was one of the funniest things ive ever seen in an nba game. The difference between the shoe tying and Lebron's dance...the shoe tying was funny and Lebron's dance was flat out annoying

ko8e24
12-06-2009, 06:41 PM
x100000000000000000000

It's funny how he dances against sub par teams. It doesn't matter now, either Orlando / Boston will knock them out this year. Then games can practice his "walk it out" dance.

:nod:

K5G
12-06-2009, 06:43 PM
the shoe tying was disrespectful as well, just for the record.

But besides that, it was one of the funniest things ive ever seen in an nba game. The difference between the shoe tying and Lebron's dance...the shoe tying was funny and Lebron's dance was flat out annoying

It was disrespectful no doubt about it, but all the Bulls had to do was pressure him and he woulda stopped, but they just let him finish lol

ko8e24
12-06-2009, 06:45 PM
It was disrespectful no doubt about it, but all the Bulls had to do was pressure him and he woulda stopped, but they just let him finish lol

haha, i kno, freakin luol deng, i think he was guarding jarrett jack, and then he was rotating to the right defensively or something, and then he realized the ball nor the guy with the ball were moving, lmao!

K5G
12-06-2009, 06:53 PM
haha, i kno, freakin luol deng, i think he was guarding jarrett jack, and then he was rotating to the right defensively or something, and then he realized the ball nor the guy with the ball were moving, lmao!

HAHAHA, I know Jack musta been like Holy Sh**, they are lettin me do this

JJ_JKidd
12-06-2009, 08:40 PM
James is getting away with this because he's a superstar, but look at the other major superstars in the past few decades. Jordan, Bird, or Magic wouldn't be caught dead doing something as idiotic as this.

If James thinks he's a big enough star to justify his actions he's out of his mind. He's nowhere near the top tier of NBA greats nor do I think he ever will be. He's not even the best player in the league, maybe not even one of the best two. Kobe Bryant is definitely better and one could make a strong case for Dwyane Wade as well. When you really think about it, what has James done in his career to justify calling him King James? He has an MVP award, one scoring title, and a rookie of the year award. That's it. Is that enough to call someone an incredibly arrogant nickname? Absolutely not. Without a championship ring Prince James is more appropriate.

LeFakes so arrogant. His team acted like this last season and what happened to them???

Boozerguy47
12-06-2009, 09:05 PM
LeBron is just annoying to watch. Yes, he is good and one of the best the game has ever seen.

However, he is cocky beyond his years and demonstrated his immaturity by disrespecting the other team with his "dancing"... You don't see Wade or Kobe doing that.

ElMarroAfamado
12-06-2009, 10:42 PM
the good thing is james is not going to win a title as long *** he is the "first option" on a team....
he might have a chance once Kobe retires though....but i have a feeling someone else will come up to give james fits and he will not win a title anytime soon......but i dont think anyone would ever feel sorry for him....i dont understand how people can cheer for him...

DUNKING should only be able to get you so much fan support....

GspLAL
12-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Oh I understand how young kids like to imitate a lot of stuff done by athletes, I just don't think dancing is that bad. I've not seen the highlight of this one against the Bulls though, so I don't know what actually happened this time...

It's bad because it sends a message to the other team that basically says you guys are a bad team that we don't even need to play serious against.

Fool
12-06-2009, 10:56 PM
The guys in this thread who love LeBron make me laugh. It's not LeBron being immature, it's other people nitpicking and overreacting.

_KB24_
12-06-2009, 11:09 PM
All I really wonder is what would have happened if this would have happened during the 80's or the days of the "Bad Boys"..........You would be careful not to even sneeze within a five-foot radius of the opponents bench :D

KobeBeatJeeesus
12-06-2009, 11:41 PM
the good thing is james is not going to win a title as long *** he is the "first option" on a team...

DUNKING should only be able to get you so much fan support....

Kobe is going to pull a "Karl Malone" on him and he will end up being the greatest player to never win a ring.

JSLBULLS
12-07-2009, 12:12 AM
All I really wonder is what would have happened if this would have happened during the 80's or the days of the "Bad Boys"..........You would be careful not to even sneeze within a five-foot radius of the opponents bench :D

Great point! He would have been knocked on his *ss so fast his head would have spun! The bad boys or the Bulls of Rodman, Jordan would have made him pay!! Any superstars with rings show professionalism and wouldnt be caught dead doing that. Jordan, Bird, Kobe, Wade!!!! Laimbere would have knocked his teeth out!

NYtilIdie
12-07-2009, 01:23 AM
It's bad because it sends a message to the other team that basically says you guys are a bad team that we don't even need to play serious against.

If a team allows a player to tie his shoes in the middle of the game with possession of the ball theres no need to take them serious.

Raph12
12-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Jarret Jack tied his shoes while still in play with the ball in his hands in a blowout victory, while DeMar DeRozen started dancing on the sidelines as well... jeez I wonder why people don't hate on those guys? :rolleyes:

GodsSon
12-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Jarret Jack tied his shoes while still in play with the ball in his hands in a blowout victory, while DeMar DeRozen started dancing on the sidelines as well... jeez I wonder why people don't hate on those guys? :rolleyes:

because you have a skewed view of looking at them...Jack's shoes were untied, so he went to tie them, that's not showing up the other team, especially since any of them had the opportunity to go pressure him and didn't...secondly, local cameras were on DeMar for a little while on the bench, and yes, he performed a short-lived dance...why was it short-lived? because Turk told the 20 year old ROOKIE to cut it out...what LeBron did was begin dancing on the court after he got fouled, in front of the Bulls bench and its not an isolated incident either; him and the entire Cleveland team used to take part in elaborate pre-game antics before every home game last year, eventually someone was going to say enough is enough

_KB24_
12-07-2009, 02:12 AM

Jack is being *****ed @ by a lot of people, but Deng looks like the dumber guy so people are flaming on him. DDR wasn't dancing on the court. He was on the BENCH with the camera for a close-up and he lasted no more then 2 secs, before being pushed aside by Hedo. Lebron was dancing the whole game and was ON the court dancing in the Bulls half of the court during a dead ball in a blowout game. Which do you think is more unsportsmanlike?

_KB24_
12-07-2009, 02:13 AM
because you have a skewed view of looking at them...Jack's shoes were untied, so he went to tie them, that's not showing up the other team, especially since any of them had the opportunity to go pressure him and didn't...secondly, local cameras were on DeMar for a little while on the bench, and yes, he performed a short-lived dance...why was it short-lived? because Turk told the 20 year old ROOKIE to cut it out...what LeBron did was begin dancing on the court after he got fouled, in front of the Bulls bench and its not an isolated incident either; him and the entire Cleveland team used to take part in elaborate pre-game antics before every home game last year, eventually someone was going to say enough is enough

Thank you.

GodsSon
12-07-2009, 02:19 AM
Thank you.

You're welcome lol...i find it hilarious how people are comparing the two incidents though

LA_Raiders
12-07-2009, 02:31 AM
He is a Clown...

Raph12
12-07-2009, 03:05 AM
Jack is being *****ed @ by a lot of people, but Deng looks like the dumber guy so people are flaming on him. DDR wasn't dancing on the court. He was on the BENCH with the camera for a close-up and he lasted no more then 2 secs, before being pushed aside by Hedo. Lebron was dancing the whole game and was ON the court dancing in the Bulls half of the court during a dead ball in a blowout game. Which do you think is more unsportsmanlike?

Jack's was the most unsportsmanlike, followed by Lebron's and then DeRozen's.

Jack did it intentionally to show that this game was over and he had no interest in trying, he even smiled at the camera and made jks about it with his teammates.

Lebron is an idiot, I've said it before, he did the same thing last season on the bench. He's immature and needs to grow up, no one is doubting that, but he is still only 24, give the kid a bit of a break, he's still young, he'll come around.

ko8e24
12-07-2009, 03:18 AM
In the words of Charles Barkley:

All 3 of those guys are "Knuckleheads, Kenny....they're knuckleheads"

Dat wuz jus "turrable turrable turrable...knucklehead turrable"

kArSoN RyDaH
12-07-2009, 04:47 AM
yeaa lebron has no class but hes young hell eventually mature like kobe has. kobe used to do crazy stuff (nothing to this extent) but hell grow out of it. all in all it was uncalled for

Raph12
12-07-2009, 05:09 AM
yeaa lebron has no class but hes young hell eventually mature like kobe has. kobe used to do crazy stuff (nothing to this extent) but hell grow out of it. all in all it was uncalled for

He would literally fight guys on the court, search for the Reggie Miller clip for further verification. ;)

Kobe was dumb too, as was alot of guys, hopefully LBJ can just start to mature over the next few years.

kArSoN RyDaH
12-07-2009, 05:34 AM
He would literally fight guys on the court, search for the Reggie Miller clip for further verification. ;)

Kobe was dumb too, as was alot of guys, hopefully LBJ can just start to mature over the next few years.

hahaha its been a while bro i forgot. lol. but you just dont see kobe making stupid decisions now a days. hes really turned into a more respectable player. as will lebron as he grows and plays more

Kannon81
12-07-2009, 08:02 AM
I tell you if Rodman did this **** he would be ejected and suspended for it.

TheKing23
12-07-2009, 08:36 AM
"This was just as bad as a fight if not worse"

I stopped reading after this... I find it hilarious that this idiot who wrote the article thinks LeBron is setting a worse example by dancing than punching another player in the face...

If LeBron is idolised by millions of kids, what would you rather see him do? Dancing or assaulting people on court?

The guy that wrote the article is extremely bitter because it happened to his woeful Bulls... Any other team and he wouldn't have given a ****.

Raph12
12-07-2009, 02:08 PM
hahaha its been a while bro i forgot. lol. but you just dont see kobe making stupid decisions now a days. hes really turned into a more respectable player. as will lebron as he grows and plays more

Exactly, man I remember the Kobe-Shaq days like it was yesterday... glorious times.