PDA

View Full Version : CP3.....He's Baaaack!

BIGBREED
12-05-2009, 02:33 PM
CP3 returns ahead of schedule from a devastating ankle injury!

16 pts
15 asts
8 stls

www.neworleanshornets.com

[:D]

saintdrew
12-05-2009, 02:51 PM
geez..... 8 steals.

i liked the way bower distributed the minutes between the players last night. the starting 5 got the correct amount, along with stojakovic and posey sharing with around 20-something minutes a piece.

the only downside is that bower is not playing julian wright. i mean he's so athletic and versatile that i don't know why we can't find a place to put him for at least 10-12 minutes, that's better than nothing.

i don't know why we can't move peja to the 2, and wright to the 3 spot, subbing in posey and thornton.

BIGBREED
12-05-2009, 04:12 PM
geez..... 8 steals.

i liked the way bower distributed the minutes between the players last night. the starting 5 got the correct amount, along with stojakovic and posey sharing with around 20-something minutes a piece.

the only downside is that bower is not playing julian wright. i mean he's so athletic and versatile that i don't know why we can't find a place to put him for at least 10-12 minutes, that's better than nothing.

i don't know why we can't move peja to the 2, and wright to the 3 spot, subbing in posey and thornton.

I agree w/ you, but the person thats holding JuJu back is JuJu! He has little to "No Confidence"! It doesn't matter how good of an athlete you are, if you don't have CONFIDENCE in yourself, noone else will.

***The most important thing EVERYBODY needs is CONFIDENCE!***
- You
- Me
- Professional athlete

JuJu lacks Confidence in his game and only he can change that!

Vinny642
12-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Its CP3 man the beast. god given talent

iHop
12-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Feels good to have him back.