PDA

View Full Version : who is the most....

bears88
12-05-2009, 01:05 AM
I have a Qustion for you guys Who do you think is the most unclassiest and classiest player in the NBA? Do you even put Lebron James in the group of unclassy players in the nba. What other players that falls into thoses two categories. I am just curious

Raph12
12-05-2009, 01:16 AM
Geez, now I wonder why a Bulls fan would start a thread like this on a night like this?... wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Lebron was dancing while whooping your team now would it? ;)

To answer your question, Rondo would have the least class and Duncan would have the most.

bears88
12-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Geez, now I wonder why a Bulls fan would start a thread like this on a night like this?... wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Lebron was dancing while whooping your team now would it? ;)

To answer your question, Rondo would have the least class and Duncan would have the most.

First of all I dont hate or like Lebron James .This has nothing to do with what he did tonight and I really dont care if you dont belive me. To answer you as for why we got wooped is becasue we have a bad coach who dose not know how to do nothing.I am just asking oky

effen5
12-05-2009, 01:26 AM
First of all I dont hate or like Lebron James .This has nothing to do with what he did tonight and I really dont care if you dont belive me. To answer you as for why we got wooped is becasue we have a bad coach who dose not know how to do nothing.I am just asking oky

Not to mention our only bench player today was practically Brad Miller, most Bulls fans probably thought we were going to lose this game anyways.

Raph12
12-05-2009, 01:30 AM

I didn't ask why you got whooped, I was stating a fact... as for your thread question, the answer is in my post above. ^^^

bears88
12-05-2009, 01:35 AM
I didn't ask why you got whooped, I was stating a fact... as for your thread question, the answer is in my post above. ^^^

I know that you didnt ask I just felt like I need to answer that part and yes you did answer the qustion but this threat isnt about what the Bulls or what Lebron did. The reason why I included Lebron James is becasue I have a couple of freinds that they say LJ is unclassy so am asking other sports fan what they think about him and other player whether they are classy or not.

Raph12
12-05-2009, 01:38 AM
I know that you didnt ask I just felt like I need to answer that part and yes you did answer the qustion but this threat isnt about what the bulls or what lebron did. the reason why I included Lebron james is becasue i have a couple of freinds that they say LJ is unclassy so am asking other sports fan what they think about him and other players.

I don't think LBJ is "unclassy" I just think he is dumb and immature.
Exp 1: the "check my stats" tee
Exp 2: the "LBJ-MVP" tee

Slimsim
12-05-2009, 01:40 AM

Actually the bulls Don't have Much talent.

A lot of teams got better from last year and Chicago actually Down Graded by losing Ben Gordan.

Most Classy Tim Duncan

tr4shb0t
12-05-2009, 01:41 AM
Joakim noah is probably the least classiest. Did you see him arguing with Lebron tonight?

effen5
12-05-2009, 01:42 AM

A lot of teams got better from last year and Chicago actually Down Graded by losing Ben Gordan.

Most Classy Tim Duncan

And you can fix that by trading AH for TT.

bears88
12-05-2009, 01:44 AM

Most Classy Tim Duncan

as for gordon we tried to sign him not once but twic he never took the contract that he was offered he wanted to get out of chicago and went to sign with the pistons for the same year and the same amount of money and coming of the bench

abe_froman
12-05-2009, 02:13 AM
i really dont see what lebron has done to get him labeled unclassy

theuuord
12-05-2009, 02:15 AM
90% of the time, the most classless people in the NBA are the fans.

EaglesJackson10
12-05-2009, 02:26 AM

Not shaking hands with the Magic, wearing the check my stats shirt, having Nike keep all of those tapes of him getting dunked on, and dancing tonight. I dont know if all those are unclassy but I think that he in general is just not a likeable guy. But this is coming from a complete Lebron hater, I really hate him.

EaglesJackson10
12-05-2009, 02:27 AM
How does no one mention Ron Artest and Steven Jackson. They got into a brawl with a **** load of detroit fans and Jackson *****ed his way out of Golden State.

bears88
12-05-2009, 02:28 AM
maybe he is not unclassy but he does have a cocky *** ego

abe_froman
12-05-2009, 02:36 AM

yeah,so does kobe,shaq,mj,rusell and pretty much every great player

thus why its a "who cares" non issue for me

theuuord
12-05-2009, 02:36 AM

if you don't have an ego, you're going to die in the NBA.

bears88
12-05-2009, 02:41 AM

I agree but not in a cocky way though

lmaohahaha
12-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Un-classiest
1. Kenyon Martin
2. Nate Robinson
3. Kobe Bryant

Classiest
1. Yao Ming
2. Tim Duncan
3. Ron Artest

No particular order and just naming guys off the top of my head

ChiSox219
12-05-2009, 02:55 AM
90% of the time, the most classless people in the NBA are the fans.

True that.

lmaohahaha
12-05-2009, 02:57 AM
True that.

Not the bandwagoners (most laker fans)

How is all of that unfaithfulness and un-loyalty to their original team considered "classy"??

ChiSox219
12-05-2009, 03:04 AM
Not the bandwagoners (most laker fans)

How is all of that unfaithfulness and un-loyalty to their original team considered "classy"??

It's not.

Testaverde16
12-05-2009, 03:08 AM
class: duncan, fisher, horford, most spurs

no class: rondo, artest, s. jackson, garnett, nate robinson

just off the top of my head, no order

CowboysKB24
12-05-2009, 03:12 AM

He dances and create pre game skits. He looks like an idiot out there sometimes and it bothers me when I see it on TV.

69centers
12-05-2009, 05:13 AM
... in before it closes ...

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs138.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

kblo247
12-05-2009, 05:15 AM
Joakim noah is probably the least classiest. Did you see him arguing with Lebron tonight?

Lebron had no right to actually dance in front of the Bulls bench before shooting his free throws.

Noah had the balls to call him out unlike his teammates; in the old days the Mailman would have knocked his punk *** out for that with an elbow to the dome and you know it.

Most - Duncan with Fisher a close second (would have said Mutombo)

Least - Rondo and Dhantay Jones

ko8e24
12-05-2009, 05:16 AM
Classiest-Tim Duncan/Derek Fisher

Least-Rajon Rondo

lmaohahahaha
12-05-2009, 05:18 AM
It's not.

Thank u. I'm glad u agree w/ me.

lmaohahahaha
12-05-2009, 05:20 AM
Lebron had no right to actually dance in front of the Bulls bench before shooting his free throws.

Noah had the balls to call him out unlike his teammates; in the old days the Mailman would have knocked his punk *** out for that with an elbow to the dome and you know it.

Most - Duncan with Fisher a close second (would have said Mutombo)

Least - Rondo and Dhantay Jones

I agree. But u also know that the Mailman would knock kobe's punk *** out when kobe starts playing dirty. For example, when kobe elbowed Artest in the throat last year. Mailman would break kobe in half. At least Lebron could probably hold his ground. They're both 25+ pounds heavier than kobe's punk ***

stawka
12-05-2009, 05:26 AM
Wow. Duncan is definitely the classiest, but Fisher is NOT a classy player. Last year's Playoff's go to show.

Least classiest I'd probably go with Jackson/Artest purely because of the brawl, or Nate Robinson. That clown always finds a way to start on someone.

K5G
12-05-2009, 05:26 AM
Most: Tim Duncan

Least: Artest, KG

kblo247
12-05-2009, 05:30 AM
Wow. Duncan is definitely the classiest, but Fisher is NOT a classy player. Last year's Playoff's go to show.

Least classiest I'd probably go with Jackson/Artest purely because of the brawl, or Nate Robinson. That clown always finds a way to start on someone.

It was a 1 time indiscretion.

Duncan tried to fight a ref once before but you can't hold that against him.

Fish laid Scola out for playing dirty by pulling Odom out of the air to send a message that he won't let guys hurt anyone on his team.

ko8e24
12-05-2009, 05:46 AM
It was a 1 time indiscretion.

Duncan tried to fight a ref once before but you can't hold that against him.

Fish laid Scola out for playing dirty by pulling Odom out of the air to send a message that he won't let guys hurt anyone on his team.

Fish started the Lakers quest by getting rid of that ridiculous, bogus "SOFT" label for the Lakers. So if all you haters out there wanna blame anyone for that "cheap shot" on scola, then blame it on the damn media and the freakin fans of the other 29 nba teams.

The_Mac22
12-05-2009, 06:00 AM
Artest and Stephen Jackson are the least classiest.

Bulls_fan90
12-05-2009, 07:24 AM

Most Classy Tim Duncan

:laugh:That means alot coming from a Knicks fan.

BlondeBomber41
12-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Classiest - Ron Artest
Least Classy - Tim Duncan

by FAR.

TheWatcher34
12-05-2009, 09:10 AM
To answer your question, Rondo would have the least class and Duncan would have the most.[/QUOTE]

it's funny how people's ignorance turns into actual bandwagon hatery.... :mad:

but is it really ignorance..or jelaousy because Rondo outplays Rose on any given night, u as a bulls fan, can u answer that for me please?? :D

TheWatcher34
12-05-2009, 09:14 AM
stupid thread...the nba is not supposed to be a classy league, we as fans wouldnt be so excited about it if it was, soo ...u can go play golf after u shut down this thread! (which doesnt mean that golf isnt hell of a fun sport :))

Tom81
12-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Most Classy Tim Duncan ,Steve Nash,
Most unclassy KG,I like this guy a lot before he win a title,now he's behavior is silly and unclassy.It's very good Example how a Title change players.

TheWatcher34
12-05-2009, 09:18 AM

it's funny how people's ignorance turns into actual bandwagon hatery....:mad:

but is it really ignorance..or jelaousy because Rondo outplays Rose on any given night, u as a bulls fan, can u answer that for me please?? :D

RaptorsFanatic
12-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Classless...

Garnett
Pierce
LeBron (to an extent)
Zach Randolph
Shaq (50-60%)
Arenas
Eddie House
Nene (kinda)
Rondo

arkanian215
12-05-2009, 07:03 PM
yeah timmy d. except when he laughed at the ref. he should always kneel to nba refs and never even look them in the eye.

michbrendan
12-05-2009, 07:24 PM
i would have to say chauncey billups might be the classiest. and i absolutely hate rondo. he is a cry baby that is only looked highly of a player because of the talent he has around him.

The_Ocho_24
12-05-2009, 07:33 PM

simple... remember when he walked off the floor after losing in the playoffs to orlando and he didnt shake anybodies hands of speak with the media??? i dont think he is the most un-classy player but i do think he is un-classy...

sofargone
12-05-2009, 07:35 PM
most class: Rose
least class: Rondo

The_Ocho_24
12-05-2009, 07:43 PM
I agree. But u also know that the Mailman would knock kobe's punk *** out when kobe starts playing dirty. For example, when kobe elbowed Artest in the throat last year. Mailman would break kobe in half. At least Lebron could probably hold his ground. They're both 25+ pounds heavier than kobe's punk ***

ur a joke man... do u not think lebron plays dirty??? all of the top players in the nba are dirty... lebron wade melo kobe... that list could go on... if u really watch them they all get away with crap... thats part of the game... evry team has guys that do it... and karl malone... why even bring up a guy who has been outta the league for 5 yrs??? ur a joke... wont waste anymore time on ur sorry sack

runforrestrunx9
12-05-2009, 07:52 PM

have duncan, gasol, and dirk died??

runforrestrunx9
12-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Fish started the Lakers quest by getting rid of that ridiculous, bogus "SOFT" label for the Lakers. So if all you haters out there wanna blame anyone for that "cheap shot" on scola, then blame it on the damn media and the freakin fans of the other 29 nba teams.

well put

GrandDaddyPurp
12-06-2009, 01:20 AM
Class-Battier

No Class-Garnett