PDA

View Full Version : Tim Donaghy's book

Raoul Duke
12-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Okay there was a thread about Donaghy's new book and evidently it was deleted by a moderator.

Unless David Stern is moderating these forums, then that shouldn't have happened.

So I'd like to reopen the discussion. Did you read the excerpts from Donaghy's book that were released a couple weeks back? If so, do you believe it?

sofargone
12-04-2009, 03:53 PM
no one gives a **** about this book, it wasnt even published and this thread will probably get deleted too

Sox Appeal
12-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Okay there was a thread about Donaghy's new book and evidently it was deleted by a moderator.

Unless David Stern is moderating these forums, then that shouldn't have happened.

So I'd like to reopen the discussion. Did you read the excerpts from Donaghy's book that were released a couple weeks back? If so, do you believe it?

Yes and for the most part, yes. I can't wait to pick up the book. It's being released in some places today, and should be in bookstores everywhere, by the time Christmas rolls around.

no one gives a **** about this book, it wasnt even published and this thread will probably get deleted too

http://deadspin.com/5415679/tim-donaghy-has-found-a-publisher

Chicagofaithful
12-04-2009, 04:07 PM
I did read the excerpts and yes i actually believe a lot of what was said in them. It was disturbing but it makes a lot of sense. And while we need to take everything this guy says with a grain of salt, i think that the driving point is true and that the league is messed up in so many ways and so far from what made it great.

BkOriginalOne
12-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Some of it has to be true, he knows the other reffs can't be pressed because the NBA will deny the truth to all of his book.
Tim Can make some money, and the NBA really can't do anything but stop attempt to stop it from being published for demation.
Let's see how it holds up in court.

rickyk13
12-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Its kind of like that book " A Million Little Pieces" some stuff is definatly true some stuff is definatly made up and some stuff is exaggerated but I am gonna read this book from cover to cover even oprah wont ruin this one for me

bctgg27
12-04-2009, 04:54 PM
I read the excerpts to. I discussed them with a former NBA player, and he told me he remembers some of that stuff going on.

tr4shb0t
12-04-2009, 06:33 PM
stern paid off the publisher