PDA

View Full Version : What do DISlike the most about your team?

TheHoopsProphet
12-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Let's be real, favorite players and favorite teams aren't perfect. They all have issues. Nobody's perfect (with the exception of me and maybe Tom Brady). Even Alec Baldwin, who recently said he's retired from acting stated, "I've had a terrible career." Ghandi cheated on his wife. Michael Richards hates black people. Megan Fox is a *****. Andy Rooney has thick eyebrows. Michael Jordan gambled. Tim Lincecum can't say no to scooby-doobies. Tiger Woods can't say no to meow. Americans can't say no to food. Zach Galifinakis starred in G-Force. Jude Law isn't packing. Wilt Chamberlain didn't know how to win. Jerry West, aka Mr. Clutch, didn't know how to perform in Game 7s. Rick Barry was bald. Kobe Bryant has no personality. Canadians aren't athletic. Martin Luther King slept with prostitutes. Barack Obama is half-white. Kate Hudson married Alex Rodriguez. ESPN has a show with Colin Cowherd. Sports Illustrated has Peter King on its staff.

randomness
12-04-2009, 12:07 AM
The Raptors have atrocious defence... and I'm not too impressed about Hedo and his 55m contract so far, but I think he can prove me wrong soon.

ChiSox219
12-04-2009, 12:13 AM
The Bulls have some lousy fans, so I'd vote for 3 of the options #3, 4, and 7

BlondeBomber41
12-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Honestly none of those apply to the Mavericks.

TheHoopsProphet
12-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Honestly none of those apply to the Mavericks.

for christ's sake mon, you really need a poll to help you think? If its not on the poll either a) walk away or b) state what you dislike.

_KB24_
12-04-2009, 12:22 AM
This thread should be closed. I know you may not mean to be rude, but some of the things listed can cause some people to start running their mouth....

BlondeBomber41
12-04-2009, 12:25 AM
for christ's sake mon, you really need a poll to help you think? If its not on the poll either a) walk away or b) state what you dislike.

The entire point of a poll is to make sure people choose from the things you put as choices. You could of put "other" if you wanted people to name stuff that wasn't on the list but you didn't.

If I had to choose something I would say I don't like how the Mavs haven't made any real attempt in the last couple years to get a true shooting guard who has size and can score. I never liked Antoine Wright and Jason Terry is awesome but he is PG sized. I wish we had someone like Jason Richardson or Stephen Jackson, and the kicker is we probably could of had one of them if they tried.

mjt20mik
12-04-2009, 12:42 AM
We PLAY NO DEFENSE AT ALL (Raptors)

nygiants242
12-04-2009, 12:44 AM
"Not enough supportive fans" - coming from a Sixers fan.

Attendance is pathetic, it's sad. I love my Sixers and have been to four games so far, and plan to go to more (even though now the stadium will all of a sudden be filled because of AI) :D

Still, I would have liked to see the support early on, rather than just when AI got here.

TheHoopsProphet
12-04-2009, 12:45 AM
I was kind of hoping we could talk about your franchise's perihperals and not discuss dislikes on the court. But if that's the direction this thread goes, I guess Im fine with that too.

TheHoopsProphet
12-04-2009, 12:45 AM
"Not enough supportive fans" - coming from a Sixers fan.

Attendance is pathetic, it's sad. I love my Sixers and have been to four games so far, and plan to go to more (even though now the stadium will all of a sudden be filled because of AI) :D

Still, I would have liked to see the support early on, rather than just when AI got here.

I almost put in that poll option specifically for Philly

Faneik
12-04-2009, 12:47 AM
we still haven't given scalabrine an extension.

Raph12
12-04-2009, 12:58 AM
There should be an "other" option...

sacgiants1213
12-04-2009, 01:02 AM
the nba hates us (kings).

HoopsDrive
12-04-2009, 01:04 AM
Hasn't played any defense in YEARS and has had mediocre drafts in its history.

jerseykidd88
12-04-2009, 01:05 AM
Nets fan here...that we cant win 1 game and that its not 2010 yet SMH :facepalm:

ManRam
12-04-2009, 01:08 AM
I guess not enough supportive fans. We're getting a new stadium, so that shouldn't be an issue. I love our owner and front office. Don't mind the fans either. Chris Wallace thank God isn't our GM.

The fan base will grow as we continue our success...but we still have very little representation here compared to 2/3s of the teams.

Super.
12-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Boston has some truely numbskull fans. They think that we're so entitled. I grew up when Boston sports sucked, these kiddies know nothing of suffering. :pity:

BlondeBomber41
12-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Boston has some truely numbskull fans. They think that we're so entitled. I grew up when Boston sports sucked, these kiddies know nothing of suffering. :pity:

No kidding, the Boston sports scene has been incredible this decade with the Pats, Celtics and Red Sox.

abe_froman
12-04-2009, 01:32 AM
we make bad offseason moves,cheap owner,not loud and a few dingbats

of that i'd say the lack of good moves bugs me the most

Bashna
12-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Cheap Gm (Sarver) and amare's lazy rebounding.

pd7631
12-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Samuel Dalembert, Royal Ivey, Primoz Brezec, Eddie Jordan...

Shady66
12-04-2009, 02:18 AM
Our effort.

HeirCanada
12-04-2009, 02:25 AM
That our stars keep leaving because it's too cold for them to play defense.

GspLAL
12-04-2009, 02:28 AM
As a Laker fan it pisses me off that our stadium is so freakin quiet.

ChiSox219
12-04-2009, 02:33 AM
we make bad offseason moves,cheap owner,not loud and a few dingbats

of that i'd say the lack of good moves bugs me the most

Jerry Reinsdorf isn't cheap.

kikeyanez
12-04-2009, 02:37 AM
we trade away are all good players!chris webber,tim hardaway,latrell sprewell,mitch richmond,afrenee hardaway,vinus carter !bad drafts we pass up on guys like kobe bryant,kevin garrnet,amire stoudamire,vinus carter! we cant resign are star players baron davis,gilbert arenas! the warriors got great fans but bad personal

abe_froman
12-04-2009, 02:48 AM
Jerry Reinsdorf isn't cheap.

except the whole not going into tax thing(when we can clearly afford to) or pay for good coaches when he can go cheaper,sure :rolleyes:

rocky4104
12-04-2009, 02:54 AM
we small....

ChiSox219
12-04-2009, 02:58 AM
except the whole not going into tax thing(when we can clearly afford to) or pay for good coaches when he can go cheaper,sure :rolleyes:

Few owners are willing to pay the tax unless they have a contender. What move could the Bulls have made this year that increased their odds of winning by going into the tax? We need depth, but are you going to give up your share of luxury money and then pay the luxury tax for a 11th/12th man?

We overpaid Deng, Ben Wallace, and Kirk Hinrich. Reinsdorf handed out the largest salary in NBA history, twice. He also spends 100+ million each year on the White Sox, acquiring an injured Jake Peavy with $63 million left on his contract and Alex Rios with another $60 million still owed to him.

As for the coach, explain? Didn't D'Antoni burn the Bulls for the Knicks without calling Chicago back? They paid Phil Jackson until Phil said he was unwilling to go through a rebuilding process.

xabial
12-04-2009, 03:04 AM
As long as the Knicks are owned by the Dolans they will forever be cursed with mediocraty