PDA

View Full Version : Do you have tattoo’s of your favorite team’s logo on your body?

Ty Fast
12-03-2009, 03:24 AM
This thread is just for and if you don’t like it, please don’t bash me to much, but I was just wondering who had tattoo’s of their favourite team their body? For me I have the Atlanta Braves logo on my right calf (that is my lower leg). I also have a tribal tattoo on the back of my neck coloured in with the red, white, and blue with stars and stripes on the back of my neck. I chose the USA tribal tattoo because it represents my love for the USA and its national teams (in any sport). Do you have any sports tattoo’s? If so, please share with us. Here are pictures of my tatts. Enjoy.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs20/300W/f/2007/228/5/d/Tribal_Arm_band_Tatoo_by_TechII.jpg (the bottom one)

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n160/tjsliden/Atlanta_Braves.jpg

VRP723
12-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Nope, but I'm gonna get one soon

SFGiants4life
12-03-2009, 03:34 AM
no but i am seriously considering getting a 49ers/SFGiants one in the future, probably on the back of my leg

GiantMetKnick
12-03-2009, 03:42 AM
No - not really a tattoo guy, and if I were to get one, it would probably be of something more significant to my life than the sports teams I root for (most likely family).

BlueJayFanDan
12-03-2009, 03:53 AM
Closest thing I have to tattoos or will ever have are bumper stickers on the back of my car of all my favorite teams. Tattoos look cool but I would never get one.

brandonwarne52
12-03-2009, 03:54 AM
No, but I'd seriously consider the TC Twins logo on one of my biceps.

infernoscurse
12-03-2009, 03:57 AM
i have derek jeters face tattooed on my chest

GoatMilk
12-03-2009, 03:57 AM
this guy does

seriously watch it, this is awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZF_5DITECo

he's got Tommy Lasorda on his arm!

brandonwarne52
12-03-2009, 03:59 AM

....it's the closest thing you have to a brain, I'd wager.

:eyebrow:

The_Mac22
12-03-2009, 04:14 AM
Yea I got my Warriors, Giants, and Raiders logo's tatted on me.

I would get my Fresno State Bulldogs logo tatted on me but I can't because of where I live. (The Bulldog gang has bulldog tattoos on themselves.)

redbird89
12-03-2009, 04:52 AM
No. Most tattoos are stupid, in my opinion. I love my Cardinals, and I always will, but skin stretches. That Cardinal might be a big red eagle by the time I'm a Senior. I just don't want a tattoo of any kind. I'd regret it eventually, not because I don't love my Cardinals, but because it's dumb to put something on your body that will be there for the rest of your life. And for me, tattoos are not attractive. And I hate needles. And tattoos are difficult to get rid of, and often leave a scar.

To me, a tattoo is just a bad idea most of the time. I have no moral reasons to dislike tattoos, I just don't want one. I change my mind too often.

If you get a tattoo, make sure it's in a place that you can cover it up. Tattoos don't usually make good impressions on college interviewers, and job interviewers, and other stuff like that. And DON'T get a face tattoo. You're not Mike Tyson.

Preuss-is-right
12-03-2009, 05:12 AM
I have the Pittsburgh Pirates P logo on my arm but I got it because I liked the way the P looked and it stands for my last name.

Giants-49ers-Ws
12-03-2009, 05:17 AM
I'm considering the SF logo representin the giants and niners..and hopefully someday the warriors if they'll move back to the city

GoatMilk
12-03-2009, 05:19 AM
No. Most tattoos are stupid, in my opinion. I love my Cardinals, and I always will, but skin stretches. That Cardinal might be a big red eagle by the time I'm a Senior. I just don't want a tattoo of any kind. I'd regret it eventually, not because I don't love my Cardinals, but because it's dumb to put something on your body that will be there for the rest of your life. And for me, tattoos are not attractive. And I hate needles. And tattoos are difficult to get rid of, and often leave a scar.

To me, a tattoo is just a bad idea most of the time. I have no moral reasons to dislike tattoos, I just don't want one. I change my mind too often.

If you get a tattoo, make sure it's in a place that you can cover it up. Tattoos don't usually make good impressions on college interviewers, and job interviewers, and other stuff like that. And DON'T get a face tattoo. You're not Mike Tyson.
you must be from the midwest

oh wait

lol just teasing :D

MDfootball36
12-03-2009, 05:51 AM
nope but i thought about it

ritz
12-03-2009, 07:44 AM
I was against tattooing my team's logo for a while, but I've been thinking about getting a half sleeve done and having it just thrown in there somewhere.

My brother is a die hard Redskins fan and has been his entire life no matter how much they suck and he has a huge logo under his arm near his armpit. It looks awesome as ****, but he has a ton, so it just blends in.

Bronxbombers182
12-03-2009, 09:29 AM
I have the Yankees logo of the hat and bat and it says Yankees across it on my forearm. I've had it since high school.

sexicano31
12-03-2009, 09:39 AM
i was thinking of getting a flyers and phils tattoo on my shoulder but im too cheap

TragicallyHip
12-03-2009, 09:44 AM
I'd love to get some ink, but it's too expensive.

Double_R
12-03-2009, 10:09 AM
You want dedication, here it is

http://bp3.blogger.com/_GVBDtnz5w_s/R6TWvgw_qGI/AAAAAAAAACI/ALnP7-uHbUE/s1600-h/Steelerstattooguy.jpg

http://www.rammerjammeryellowhammer.com/weblog/archives/bamafanreduced1.jpg

http://shittytattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/oakland-fan-face-tattoos.jpg

amoore87
12-03-2009, 10:13 AM
**** no!!!!

^^but that raiders tat is hot!!!

DieHardColtsfan
12-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Yes I have the 1953 Colts logo on the upper left of my back. The throwback kicking colt with the helmet on holding a football. I felt the horseshoe was to common. that was my second, I have three tattoos in total

thephoenixson28
12-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Yes I have the 1953 Colts logo on the upper left of my back. The throwback kicking colt with the helmet on holding a football. I felt the horseshoe was to common. that was my second, I have three tattoos in total I have the phoenix suns logo on my left calf with my baby sisters name that past away under it. In total I have 4. One is my girls name. Another is my sons footprints and his name. 3rd on is a huge tattoo of a mural of my mom that past away. It has her photo of her,with praying hands,releasing a dove, and a rosery, with 2 angels on the side of her photo. My next one is going to be the arizona cardinals logo on my right calf.

DieHardColtsfan
12-03-2009, 10:47 AM
I have the phoenix suns logo on my left calf with my baby sisters name that past away under it. In total I have 4. One is my girls name. Another is my sons footprints and his name. 3rd on is a huge tattoo of a mural of my mom that past away. It has her photo of her,with praying hands,releasing a dove, and a rosery, with 2 angels on the side of her photo. My next one is going to be the arizona cardinals logo on my right calf.

That sounds pretty sick! Very detailed as well. Is it shadowed? such a different feeling. I have the Colts logo I mentioned upper left back. I have My girls name upper right back in script. On my right arm about half sleeve (shoulder to little above elbow) I have a nice tribal. The problem is i work in the "corporate world" So i hide em pretty well I want flames on my left arm from wrist to elbow, but I dont think I can pull that off.

kbrill21
12-03-2009, 10:50 AM
I know in the redskins forum there are a ton of folks who got Sean Taylor tats.

donnie23
12-03-2009, 10:57 AM
I know in the redskins forum there are a ton of folks who got Sean Taylor tats.

That's pathetic, and I'm a skins fan. Why would you get a tatoo of him, he was a good player, not great and he died. If he wasn't a star he would have been in jail and would still be alive today, I know that sounds cold but it's the truth. Find a Marine's name in the paper tomorrow and tatoo his name on your skin.

phila_gorilla
12-03-2009, 11:04 AM

Thanks, Dad.

NyCsPoRtS1
12-03-2009, 11:06 AM
yankees wit ny city behind it and my area code but its more for ny in general than the yanks

FlakeyFool
12-03-2009, 11:07 AM
tatoos in general are stupid

NyCsPoRtS1
12-03-2009, 11:08 AM
That's pathetic, and I'm a skins fan. Why would you get a tatoo of him, he was a good player, not great and he died. If he wasn't a star he would have been in jail and would still be alive today, I know that sounds cold but it's the truth. Find a Marine's name in the paper tomorrow and tatoo his name on your skin.

daaamn.... lol he woulda been a hof regardless y would he be in jail? he might of got introuble but you neer know theres plenty of those stories

NyCsPoRtS1
12-03-2009, 11:08 AM

y

donnie23
12-03-2009, 11:15 AM
daaamn.... lol he woulda been a hof regardless y would he be in jail? he might of got introuble but you neer know theres plenty of those stories

For the charges he faced he would have been in jail had he not been famous.

Do you not remember?

"Under Florida's stringent gun laws, Grieco said that Taylor faces a mandatory minimum sentence of three years in prison. A preliminary court date was set for July 12, when Taylor will be given an opportunity to accept a sentence of three years, Grieco said. Taylor and Carhart are required to be present at that session. Taylor faces a maximum sentence of 16 years, if convicted."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/24/AR2005062400535.html

Ty Fast
12-03-2009, 11:17 AM

http://bp3.blogger.com/_GVBDtnz5w_s/R6TWvgw_qGI/AAAAAAAAACI/ALnP7-uHbUE/s1600-h/Steelerstattooguy.jpg

http://shittytattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/oakland-fan-face-tattoos.jpg

that last guy is a die hard

Ty Fast
12-03-2009, 11:18 AM
it's not sports but this one is really cool
http://www.textconvert.com/tattoos/full_body_tattoo.jpg

Ty Fast
12-03-2009, 11:24 AM
these two are way better. check these out
http://ca.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fca.images.search.yahoo.com% 2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dtribal%2Btattoos%26sado%3D 1%26ei%3Dutf-8%26fr2%3Dsg-gac&w=356&h=500&imgurl=static.flickr.com%2F2181%2F2401530974_56c71 b317c.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F250792 97%40N02%2F2401530974%2F&size=110k&name=Whoops+how+did+t...&p=tribal+tattoos&oid=9b7c76ccfc71326e&fr2=sg-gac&fusr=sirgrimm86&hurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F250792 97%40N02%2F&no=2&tt=88720&sigr=11l375eog&sigi=11g5ga1q6&sigb=12r07uvb6&sigh=11a6vleed&type=JPG

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1794039/2/istockphoto_1794039_bra_and_panties_with_butterfly _tattoo.jpg

BronxBomber33
12-03-2009, 11:24 AM
yankees wit ny city behind it and my area code but its more for ny in general than the yanks

Exaclty. Right shoulder "NY" in a cursive type font. This way I represent ALL of NY not just the Yankees.

daisuke4cy
12-03-2009, 11:27 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2afe8gk.jpg Im not a tatoo guy but i love mine.

Ray_R
12-03-2009, 11:35 AM
im still conteplating it. i probally get a Bear and a cub but i need an idea excally(Chicago CUbs and Bears) but befire i get that i want to get a Wu Tang logo

Tragedy
12-03-2009, 11:42 AM
I don't have a tattoo of the Red Sox, but I do have a tattoo of Cal Ripken's game streak.

The Ooh Child
12-03-2009, 11:44 AM
I don't really think I would ever get a sports tattoo, but I have seen some really cool ones. It is usually hit or miss with this kind of tattoo, so y'all should be careful. I have a few tats, but they are all either religious or hold great personal meaning.

Shadosin
12-03-2009, 11:47 AM
I have a celtic cross on my right shoulder with the Yankees logo in the middle. It represents my Irish heritage and how I was raised on the yankees.

Mell413
12-03-2009, 11:54 AM
I have a Cubs tattoo on my right arm.

MrVegas68
12-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Thank goodness your opinion means nothing. I have a tattoo of my sports team and do not regret it at all. So keep your opinion to yourself.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-03-2009, 12:25 PM

Maybe to stupid people...

billythekid
12-03-2009, 12:30 PM
I don't really think I would ever get a sports tattoo, but I have seen some really cool ones. It is usually hit or miss with this kind of tattoo, so y'all should be careful. I have a few tats, but they are all either religious or hold great personal meaning.

i have 6 right now , im a Buddhist so i have a dragon which is for stregth a werewolf for the other side of me (bad anger issues dont ask) a seperated ying yang one on each arm , so maybe i can learn from each side of me my back is covered with a dragon and pheonix boxing each other (rebirth and honor) my son will be finished soon over my heart , and last the fighting irish tattoo on my arm for when i played football , i dont see any that id regret but im with you they should hold a personal meaning , but if you care that much about a team then as long as you care then i dont see you aor anyone regreting it like that other guy said

Ty Fast
12-03-2009, 12:30 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2afe8gk.jpg Im not a tatoo guy but i love mine.

buddy thats awesome

fanofclendennon
12-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Maybe to stupid people...

FlakeyFool : tatoos in general are stupid

Being that they border on permanence (at any rate, very difficult and painful to remove) and could lead to serious illness, I'd say the stupidity lies with the tatoo wearers IMO.

thephoenixson28
12-03-2009, 12:35 PM
That sounds pretty sick! Very detailed as well. Is it shadowed? such a different feeling. I have the Colts logo I mentioned upper left back. I have My girls name upper right back in script. On my right arm about half sleeve (shoulder to little above elbow) I have a nice tribal. The problem is i work in the "corporate world" So i hide em pretty well I want flames on my left arm from wrist to elbow, but I dont think I can pull that off. Yeah I will put it as my sig cuz I can't post pics on my phone

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-03-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm gonna get the Texas Longhorns logo on my chest, but not only cuz I like the Longhorns, but becuz I'm from Texas... even tho gangs in Texas have that tattoo

billythekid
12-03-2009, 12:43 PM

1)no there not there quit beatiful and my girlfriend has some and they look sexy as hell

2) thats fine but no one asked you if you wanted one , you sound like a ***** i dont like needles , wimp . they only leave scars if the guy doing it dont know what there doing there isnt 1 scar on any of mine so , thats wrong right there . if you dont want one that fine many of my friend dont like them but they dont call them stupid , they understand certin people express them self differently then other and they respect that

3) really ive work in the law field for over 10 years and not one person has ever sais one word to me about , with the exception of Bill that new tattoo is ****ing bad assed were you get it done ? as far as college goes most kids now adays have at least one and my nephew has 8 and he has had no problum getting a job and the kid is in the airforce and went school for florida st. , so wrong again

4) i agree face tattos are not the best place for one , but if someone likes it there then go for , just not for me i like my face the way it is

last if you dont like tattoos i say keep it to your self and no one wants to hear how you think there this and that because i think that anyone that doesnt have one is a old stupid moran who should go back to the 1920s

see no one cares what i think either

infernoscurse
12-03-2009, 12:43 PM
....it's the closest thing you have to a brain, I'd wager.

:eyebrow:

i also have a big L on each butt cheek so when i bend over and moon you you can read LoL

CQSox305
12-03-2009, 12:44 PM
IF the Sox win another World Series I will strongly consider getting their logo on my arm or leg.

Jaydes
12-03-2009, 12:45 PM
I have the Phillies P on my Left calf.

DieHardColtsfan
12-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Being that they border on permanence (at any rate, very difficult and painful to remove) and could lead to serious illness, I'd say the stupidity lies with the tatoo wearers IMO.

If your geting it in a back alley with equipment found in a dumpster. Most places are inspected by the Board of Health. I have 3, I work in "corporate America" which is the reason why I've slowed down. I like em. Pain you will start to like after a while. Call me crazy. The pain to remove them is unbearable. I'd rather cover it up with another. But im stupid?? My GPA was good enough to get me into a good college which led me into an awesome job...

I would say the bad thing about it is the fact that I cant donate blood if a family member needed me to. Other than that I sign up for the pain..

thephoenixson28
12-03-2009, 12:49 PM
i also have a big L on each butt cheek so when i bend over and moon you you can read LoL or its a field goal post for guys can score

DieHardColtsfan
12-03-2009, 12:50 PM
or its a field goal post for guys can score

:clap::laugh:

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-03-2009, 12:50 PM

How does a Tattoo effect you performance?

If you get an Illness from getting a Tattoo, then it's your fault for not checking on that Tattoo Shop.

You more likely to get an illness from bacteria under your fingernail or from a public restroom, would you say people who piss or chit in bathrooms are also "Stupid"? how bout driving... Driving is one of the most deadly activites you can do, vertually suicide... would you say people who drive cars are stupid?

Leave the Judging up to God, bruh.

DieHardColtsfan
12-03-2009, 12:52 PM

If you get an Illness from getting a Tattoo, then it's your fault for not checking on that Tattoo Shop.

You more likely to get an illness from bacteria under your fingernail or from a public restroom, would you say people who piss or chit in bathrooms are also "Stupid"? how bout driving... Driving is one of the most deadly activites you can do, vertually suicide... would you say people who drive cars are stupid?

Yep

thephoenixson28
12-03-2009, 12:57 PM

Leave the Judging up to God, bruh. yeah if you get it from a dirty needle or if you don't take care of it then they mess up but I don't think you get a illness. I have 4 of them I didn't have a illness.

johnnylee722
12-03-2009, 12:59 PM
I got the Mets logo tattooed on my sack

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-03-2009, 01:04 PM
yeah if you get it from a dirty needle or if you don't take care of it then they mess up but I don't think you get a illness. I have 4 of them I didn't have a illness.

Thats why you don't get a tatto from Dope-feign-Willy.

So If you personally havent expirienced an illness from a tattoo... why are you ranting about it?

dinopap
12-03-2009, 01:05 PM
getting a tattoo of your favorite team most surely assures you of never getting laid by anyone hotter than Janeane Gerofalo and is much worse than wearing a jersey of your favorite player, if you're older than 16.

DieHardColtsfan
12-03-2009, 01:05 PM
getting a tattoo of your favorite team most surely assures you of never getting laid by anyone hotter than Janeane Gerofalo and is much worse than wearing a jersey of your favorite player, if you're older than 16.

Im going to go ahead and disagree with ya..You stud you

thephoenixson28
12-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Thats why you don't get a tatto from Dope-feign-Willy.

So If you personally havent expirienced an illness from a tattoo... why are you ranting about it? What the **** I was agreeing with you

donnie23
12-03-2009, 01:10 PM

He said permanence not performance.

DieHardColtsfan
12-03-2009, 01:11 PM
He said permanence not performance.

lol good catch

makin' waves
12-03-2009, 01:29 PM
I have a Mets NY logo on my forearm... and i LOVE it!

makin' waves
12-03-2009, 01:29 PM

Thats not the case lambchop!

VRP723
12-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Thanks, Dad.

:laugh2: That was funny

dinopap
12-03-2009, 02:09 PM
youre right, instead of garofolo, i should of said rosie odonell.

good luck with those tats... im sure you'll be even more happy with 'em when your 60

koldjerky
12-03-2009, 02:11 PM

It's called doing a little research before you sit down and let somebody permanently scar your body or your "health." I have two tattoos, fairly small, neither of sports team but they mean a lot to me. And also, so what if the skin sags or stretches when I'm 90. I'll have more important things to worry about, like trying to get my dick up, when I'm that age.

koldjerky
12-03-2009, 02:13 PM

good luck with those tats... im sure you'll be even more happy with 'em when your 60

Yes, because when I'm 60 I'll b trying to become president, I'll be embarrassed to talk to my grandkids. I'll be **** out of luck when I'm trying to buy a condo in FLA. Life's going to suck for me.

DieHardColtsfan
12-03-2009, 02:20 PM

What if you already got a smoking hot chick? Are you implying im going to go around looking for Rosie? When im 60 i'll have enough money saved to buy a tattoo polar :D

dinopap
12-03-2009, 02:25 PM
lot of defensive met fans in here.... i lived in brooklyn--- i ve seen what you look like, wearing those met tats....

... i understand why youre defensive

Double_R
12-03-2009, 02:27 PM
What's up with all the tat haters... Who the @#$& cares what somebody else does...

PS I see tatted up dudes pulling hot chicks all the time... If I didn't have a job where it mattered, I would be sleeved up and still doin hot slizzards

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-03-2009, 02:28 PM
What the **** I was agreeing with you

ohh my bad playa... mis understood the post :facepalm:!!! much respect to u. :cheers:

DCLAFAN
12-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Its funny theres a post of this. Im 27 yrs old, in my younger days i would never think I would do this, but I will. It sounds korny but Im getting a portrait of my 3 boys with each wearing a jersey of my teams. Not 100% sure on Dodger yet #2 (tommy lasorda)or #34 (fernando valenzuela) Cowboys #8 (Aikman) or #22 (Emitt) and on Laker most likely #24 (Kobe) which was a tough decision over Magic. Without bashing me I choose to do this not to show off but because theyre all very dear to me and will die that way. Im thinking the only place to put this is on my back, any suggestions?

BDawk4Prez
12-03-2009, 02:46 PM
Cubs logo on left calf.

Get a lot of comments on it here in Cardinals country.

koldjerky
12-03-2009, 02:56 PM
What if you already got a smoking hot chick? Are you implying im going to go around looking for Rosie? When im 60 i'll have enough money saved to buy a tattoo polar :D

Exactly. I love that cop out. "what are you going to think when you're 60?" That' s almost 40 years away for me. I'm pretty sure I'll have done a lot worse and a lot more "permanent" things in my life that's worth worrying over than a simple tattoo. My friend got a tattoo and I'm pretty sure he regrets getting married that lead to hi divorce over his tattoo he got when he was 16.

donnie23
12-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Its funny theres a post of this. Im 27 yrs old, in my younger days i would never think I would do this, but I will. It sounds korny but Im getting a portrait of my 3 boys with each wearing a jersey of my teams. Not 100% sure on Dodger yet #2 (tommy lasorda)or #34 (fernando valenzuela) Cowboys #8 (Aikman) or #22 (Emitt) and on Laker most likely #24 (Kobe) which was a tough decision over Magic. Without bashing me I choose to do this not to show off but because theyre all very dear to me and will die that way. Im thinking the only place to put this is on my back, any suggestions?

What if Kobe changes his number agian?:)

Steelers>NFL
12-03-2009, 04:00 PM
What if Kobe changes his number agian?:)
Or rapes another girl?

infernoscurse
12-03-2009, 04:35 PM
or its a field goal post for guys can score

lol :laugh:

Telios9
12-03-2009, 04:51 PM
nope if i did i would get a sox tattoo

CityofTreez
12-03-2009, 05:00 PM

doesn't surprise me one bit

The Schmooze
12-03-2009, 05:04 PM
My buddy got the redsox "B" on his ankle, and immediately regretted it

As a diehard Mets fan, I've entertained the idea of getting the logo, or 'NY' on my arm or something...but I worry about constantly injuring myself, or my legs falling out from under me(aka 'collapsing') in the month of September, with that mark of the beast on my body :facepalm:

NyCsPoRtS1
12-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Exaclty. Right shoulder "NY" in a cursive type font. This way I represent ALL of NY not just the Yankees.

ha i wna get it shaded like your sig thats the best sig on psd i took it and its my phone background lol reps everything im about

1-800-STFU
12-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Ill pass, not a tat fan.

infernoscurse
12-03-2009, 05:52 PM
doesn't surprise me one bit

you too??

im thinking of getting an arod one on the body of a horse on my back

Ripper Gein
12-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Yes I have the Mecca of baseball, Dodger stadium on my left forearm.

ritz
12-03-2009, 09:47 PM
I love it when people argue about something really subjective.

TheRuckus
12-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Seriously considering getting the Phillies P over my heart. When I actually have spare cash to blow, that might be one of the first things I do.

bosoxfan420
12-03-2009, 10:19 PM
I have a red sox logo on my right calf about half way down between my ankle and my knee...and a calvin and hobbs character pissing on the yankees symbol on my left calf...go sox!!

25YrsNcounting
12-03-2009, 10:23 PM
I got a soul patch tattoo in honor of Jayson Werth.

MAC10TIZZY
12-03-2009, 10:46 PM

you may not have, but i can tell you sure have done some thinking about it....lol.....just do it

fanofclendennon
12-04-2009, 10:53 AM
If your geting it in a back alley with equipment found in a dumpster. Most places are inspected by the Board of Health. I have 3, I work in "corporate America" which is the reason why I've slowed down. I like em. Pain you will start to like after a while. Call me crazy. The pain to remove them is unbearable. I'd rather cover it up with another. But im stupid?? My GPA was good enough to get me into a good college which led me into an awesome job...

I would say the bad thing about it is the fact that I cant donate blood if a family member needed me to. Other than that I sign up for the pain..

I didn't say "stupid" but rather "stupidity" which was meant to refer to the act of getting tatoos, not the person who chooses to get them. I don't plan on ever getting a tatoo but I can guarantee you I've done many stupid things in my day. Like yourself, I also consider myself reasonably intelligent.

Here's an interesting read on the health risks of tatoos:

Piercing and tattooing are identified as risk factors for viral hepatitis in more than 20 epidemiological studies currently available. But debate continues among some authors who think that it is difficult to distinguish body modifications from other risk factors (use of intravenous drugs, incarceration, etc.) in the studied populations
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/41238.php

Turns out tatoos are less risky than breast implants but hardly risk free.

One poster compared it to the risk of driving cars. In order to live my life i need to go places. Driving is a necessity. Wearing a tatoo is not.

I've been a diehard Met fan for over 40 years. If I've learned anything about professional sports in all those years, it's that professional athletes and owners of sports teams care nothing about the fans. They're concerned with one thing: How much money can they get from us. Players routinely leave teams high and dry for another when the money is right. Entire teams have moved to different cities in search of better revenue.

But hey, if it makes you feel better to sacrifice your own flesh for those sycophants, knock yourself out!

thephoenixson28
12-04-2009, 11:57 AM
I didn't say "stupid" but rather "stupidity" which was meant to refer to the act of getting tatoos, not the person who chooses to get them. I don't plan on ever getting a tatoo but I can guarantee you I've done many stupid things in my day. Like yourself, I also consider myself reasonably intelligent.

Here's an interesting read on the health risks of tatoos:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/41238.php

Turns out tatoos are less risky than breast implants but hardly risk free.

One poster compared it to the risk of driving cars. In order to live my life i need to go places. Driving is a necessity. Wearing a tatoo is not.

I've been a diehard Met fan for over 40 years. If I've learned anything about professional sports in all those years, it's that professional athletes and owners of sports teams care nothing about the fans. They're concerned with one thing: How much money can they get from us. Players routinely leave teams high and dry for another when the money is right. Entire teams have moved to different cities in search of better revenue.

But hey, if it makes you feel better to sacrifice your own flesh for those sycophants, knock yourself out! I don't know why you think getting tattoos are stupid. Getting tattoos without meaning is pretty stupid. I have the tattoo of my mom if you can see in my sig. That was my first tattoo. If I had a chance to decide all over again I will get it a million time. Different people have different opinions but you can't knock on people that have them.

fanofclendennon
12-04-2009, 12:07 PM
I don't know why you think getting tattoos are stupid. Getting tattoos without meaning is pretty stupid. I have the tattoo of my mom if you can see in my sig. That was my first tattoo. If I had a chance to decide all over again I will get it a million time. Different people have different opinions but you can't knock on people that have them.

Ok, I don't want to hurt feelings here. I'll modify my opinion. I think getting tatoos of your favorite sports team is stupid IMO.

DieHardColtsfan
12-04-2009, 12:22 PM
My last tat was 5 hours non stop-- the artist was just very persise.. (Half Sleeve)

thephoenixson28
12-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Ok, I don't want to hurt feelings here. I'll modify my opinion. I think getting tatoos of your favorite sports team is stupid IMO. You didn't hurt my feelings,cuz the only opinion that matters to me is my own. That's your opinion I respect that. My opinion is this is a team that I love it represents not only my team but respect for my home town. Not to mention it has my baby sisters name under it that past away. I'm also getting the arizona cardinals logo on my right calf with my granpa name on it.

thephoenixson28
12-04-2009, 12:39 PM
My last tat was 5 hours non stop-- the artist was just very persise.. (Half Sleeve) My moms took me 3 sit ins 3 hours a piece. Its really detailed. She even has teardrops on her eyes from when she went to prison.

Jah king
12-04-2009, 12:46 PM
this thread is just for and if you don’t like it, please don’t bash me to much, but i was just wondering who had tattoo’s of their favourite team their body? For me i have the atlanta braves logo on my right calf (that is my lower leg). I also have a tribal tattoo on the back of my neck coloured in with the red, white, and blue with stars and stripes on the back of my neck. I chose the usa tribal tattoo because it represents my love for the usa and its national teams (in any sport). Do you have any sports tattoo’s? If so, please share with us. Here are pictures of my tatts. Enjoy.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs20/300w/f/2007/228/5/d/tribal_arm_band_tatoo_by_techii.jpg (the bottom one)

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n160/tjsliden/atlanta_braves.jpg
tatts are for sailors , prisoners,bad *** wanna bees and white trash

thephoenixson28
12-04-2009, 12:56 PM
tatts are for sailors , prisoners,bad *** wanna bees and white trash I didn't know that. I shouldn't have got them then.

Thatruth32
12-04-2009, 01:05 PM
yes i used to have it as my avtar but i dont have it any more.. no pics but anybody in the giants niners and warriors fourm has most likley seen it...

i have a pic of the bay bridge and around the bridge i used the 49ers warriors and giants and they all have there own classic fonts meaning if u go like sfgiants.com and the the font they use for giants is the way it is on my leg.. and same for niners and warriors... its my fav tat.. i have a pic of it in my phone just not sure how to upload it so someone can see it u know? if someone wants to PM me i can email u the pic so u can see it

here someone at the job did it for me
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...irra/photo.jpg

Thatruth32
12-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Yes I have the Mecca of baseball, Dodger stadium on my left forearm.

as much as i hate the dodgers im not saying this out of hate but dodger stadium is not the mecca of baseball if anywhere was it would have to yankee stadium

donnie23
12-04-2009, 01:41 PM
What happens if your team's owner moves them to another town and then your town gets a new team with a different name? Say you were a St Louis Cardinals fan and you got a tat, and now you are a St. Louis Rams fan. I guess you can get it removed but that sounds pricey.

Thatruth32
12-04-2009, 01:45 PM
What happens if your team's owner moves them to another town and then your town gets a new team with a different name? Say you were a St Louis Cardinals fan and you got a tat, and now you are a St. Louis Rams fan. I guess you can get it removed but that sounds pricey.

thats the reason why i didnt get like SF logo for the giants or niners i mean there is talks niners are moving to santacalara i thought about that before i got mine thats why it just says the team names not the city

Thatruth32
12-04-2009, 01:46 PM
ok i got someone at the job to upload it for me here is my tat... niners giants warriors.. what ya think? even if u dont like the teams dont hate just judge it off the tat lol

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f173/Minkirra/photo.jpg

thephoenixson28
12-04-2009, 02:11 PM
What happens if your team's owner moves them to another town and then your town gets a new team with a different name? Say you were a St Louis Cardinals fan and you got a tat, and now you are a St. Louis Rams fan. I guess you can get it removed but that sounds pricey. Then I know I was a fan of that team. It doesn't matter to me. Also its on my calf so no one would see it unless I told someone about it.

Ripper Gein
12-04-2009, 04:12 PM
as much as i hate the dodgers im saying this out of hate but dodger stadium is not the mecca of baseball if anywhere was it would have to yankee stadium

Fixed!

Ty Fast
12-04-2009, 04:50 PM

it would be more painful to get it removed than pricey

sofargone
12-04-2009, 04:54 PM
ok i got someone at the job to upload it for me here is my tat... niners giants warriors.. what ya think? even if u dont like the teams dont hate just judge it off the tat lol

thats a sick tat

Ty Fast
12-04-2009, 04:54 PM

who is the 2nd one of?

Ty Fast
12-04-2009, 04:59 PM
I got the Mets logo tattooed on my sack

thats where the mets belong

harm0n1x
12-04-2009, 05:03 PM
i plan on getting the steelers logo on both sides of my chest like right next to my shoulders, but without the circle around it and team name. not only cause they're my favorite team, but because my dad and most of my uncles and both grandfathers are/were steel workers.

Ty Fast
12-04-2009, 05:07 PM

man, that is awesome

Ty Fast
12-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Seriously considering getting the Phillies P over my heart. When I actually have spare cash to blow, that might be one of the first things I do.

that would only take like an hour at about $100 (at the very most) you could even pay for half on pay day and get the other half done on the next pay day

Thatruth32
12-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Fixed!

not because im being honest i can put my hate towards the dodgers aside and be honest and say LA is not the meca of baseball... shoot dodgers didnt even go to LA till what around 54 or so? i think most will agree its NY... to me the meaning of meca is where it starts.. i know hoops wasnt started in NY but most say NY is the mecca for lets say street ball....

i have never heard anybody but u say LA is the meca of anything besides maybe skateboarding lol.. can i talk crap about the dodgers of course i can but the honest truth is dodgers have rings giants dont.. so im not going to win this battle .. i will say vin is one of if not the best play by play ever but thats bout it

Thatruth32
12-04-2009, 05:15 PM
thats a sick tat

thanks!

Thatruth32
12-04-2009, 05:16 PM
man, that is awesome

coo coo thanks pimp... yea i live in the bay so even raider fans like it but they bust me up saying oooo no love for us u cant get us in there somewhere lol....

Thatruth32
12-04-2009, 05:17 PM
who is the 2nd one of?

unless im crazy thats rooney... pitt's owner

Bo Sox Fan
12-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Hah after we won the World Series in 2004 I got the Red Sox symbol (the 2 sox) tat'd on the outside of my right leg just over my right ankle, it still looks sweet!

levignjw
12-04-2009, 05:25 PM

Yaa, whatever happened to simply wearing a jersey?

spreadeagle
12-04-2009, 05:40 PM
I badly want theToronto Raptor claw but they r so frickin bad,I refuse untill they at least hit the second round of the playoffs again lol

thephoenixson28
12-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Yaa, whatever happened to simply wearing a jersey? A tattoo of the logo is not pathetic. It represents the team you love and respect for the state .

Young2Kinsler
12-04-2009, 05:56 PM
I have a mural of Nolan Ryan punching Robin Venture on my left *** cheek.

elizur
12-04-2009, 06:05 PM
tatts are for sailors , prisoners,bad *** wanna bees and white trash

And you try to say you pray to Jah! You are a disgrace. Jah does not judge.

thephoenixson28
12-04-2009, 06:06 PM
I have a mural of Nolan Ryan punching Robin Venture on my left *** cheek. Gives the guys something to look at if you know what I mean

DCLAFAN
12-04-2009, 06:15 PM
thanks!

Bro Im a Dodger, Laker, Cowboy fan so I hate your teams, but im not a hater, that ***** tight! Mad props

Thatruth32
12-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Bro Im a Dodger, Laker, Cowboy fan so I hate your teams, but im not a hater, that ***** tight! Mad props

lmao.. thanks pimp... yea i hate the dodgers and cowboys but i never hated the lakers i grew up watching showtime in the playoffs all the time i just never had the hate for them like i do the dodgers.. but thanks for being real and honest

SJ5382
12-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Nope, and definitely never will. Not a tattoo guy.

the_ditchdigger
12-05-2009, 12:53 PM
i have a weaping mexican man with a sombrero and poncho on my arm with the LA tattooed on his neck with the banner reading "dodger blue" under it. according to this potential bombshell of an offseason and the impending doom of our ownership divorce, that tattoo may ring true.
i also have a small dodger dog tattooed on me with "vin scully" written in mustard

badroc87
12-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Both White Sox and Blackhawks and I am proud of them.

Zmaster52
12-05-2009, 01:49 PM
I dont even have a tattoo

sawxfan
12-05-2009, 01:51 PM
I have a Boston "B" branded on my left arm. I do not like tatoos.

Ty Fast
12-05-2009, 04:38 PM
I have a Boston "B" branded on my left arm. I do not like tatoos.

that must have hurt

jerseykidd88
12-05-2009, 06:20 PM
he said he wants david stern nude on his ***

ChiGuy24
12-05-2009, 07:05 PM
definitely not

Ty Fast
12-06-2009, 12:18 AM
i just got the k.c chiefs on my left calf

Jack of Blades
12-06-2009, 12:22 AM
I might get a Cowboys star as soon as I get the money.

Ty Fast
12-06-2009, 12:40 AM
I might get a Cowboys star as soon as I get the money.

buddy, you should do it. you will love it. i dont want to sound like a big shot but when i look at my tats i fell 10 feet tall. do it and i swear you will not regret it

Bulls_fan90
12-06-2009, 01:03 AM
I have some writing on my arms. This tattoo is a classic

http://cdn.davesdaily.com/pictures/525-armpit-tattoo.jpg

As for a sports tattoo i want to get a 23 in tribute to MJ but havent seen any i like.

sofargone
12-06-2009, 01:06 AM
I have some writing on my arms. This tattoo is a classic

http://cdn.davesdaily.com/pictures/525-armpit-tattoo.jpg

As for a sports tattoo i want to get a 23 in tribute to MJ but havent seen any i like.

haha that one is jokes

bigboyblu
12-06-2009, 01:56 AM
The only love that has been around since I was born have been Family, The Lakers, and my Dodgers so IF I were to get a tatoo then it would have something to do with one.