PDA

View Full Version : bosh not happy

JDizzle
12-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Idk about you but if im the hornets why not try and trade for this guy it would be the second super star that paul needs.... I did some trade machine on espn... we could oakafor and peterson or oakafor and posey for him.. i figure toronto would wanna get something out of him instead of just letting him walk.... it be a steal for us he would help us out and then he would come off the books next year were we could try and resign him or not

spacemandave
12-03-2009, 03:58 PM
i dont think its worth it to play west and bosh together as both are pfs and neither can handle the center. think thats setting bosh up to fail, on the other hand, take dwest instead of okafor and its done.

Vinny642
12-03-2009, 06:41 PM
I would love Bosh in a West/ Wright/ Armstrong for Bosh deal

iHop
12-03-2009, 07:11 PM
It would be AMAZING if bosh came to new orleans, trade everyone except cp, collison and Thornton for him.

saintdrew
12-05-2009, 02:53 PM
i've said this all along! chris bosh will be hornet if he doesn't end up in miami with wade...well if wade doesn't leave also.

we should try and sign in and trade with bosh for west and some other role players like someone earlier mentioned.

d.west is already 30 and i love the guy but bosh brings more to the table and more of a dynamic combo with cp3.

BIGBREED
12-05-2009, 04:28 PM
I did a Thread on trading for Chris Bosh, but they took it off the site. I quess it was too real!

saintdrew
12-05-2009, 10:21 PM
well they better check some f * cking reality and get with it! we WILL get chris bosh!

Ovratd1up
12-07-2009, 06:52 PM
It's extremely unlikely that you get Chris Bosh. This party needed someone to ruin it.

Mckphins
12-07-2009, 07:14 PM
^your reason?

Vinny642
12-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Its possible we get Bosh

JDizzle
12-08-2009, 01:25 AM
i hope we get him we would be awesome... anyone think it could happen soon?

saintdrew
12-08-2009, 02:51 PM
no, it's very possible and real that we acquire or sign chris bosh.

he has no reason to stay in toronto, hedo is not the big cash-in free agent to take that team to the playoffs.

bosh will want to play with a superstar, and i think that all depends on where dwyane wade ends up.

the knicks will have enough cap room to sign wade, bosh, and someone like mcgrady. that might be an option if lebron does not end up in new york.

other than that the lakers will not go after bosh, maybe dallas? dirk is aging, who knows. then you have the bulls, the heat with wade like i mentioned earlier, and then the hornets.

i think the smart way to do this would be the sign-in-and-trade with david west for chris bosh and we sign him to a new contract. i believe we should trade okafor for some cap space, BUT only if devin brown, morris peterson, james posey, or peja stojakvoic go along with him.

JDizzle
12-08-2009, 08:18 PM
^ im down with everything yah just wrote

spacemandave
12-09-2009, 01:32 AM
i agree up until the okafor thing, hes our guy, he was dominating in college and won rookie of the year over dwight howard and ben gordon, then was hurt and in limbo for 2-3 years but hes a great defender, rebounds, and can get some buckets too(when did chandler ever drop 17?)...dwest, juju, and hilton for bosh im on board. i like west and hes real good but well, bosh is better and this is a tough league lol.

ballpd05
12-09-2009, 12:31 PM
i agree up until the okafor thing, hes our guy, he was dominating in college and won rookie of the year over dwight howard and ben gordon, then was hurt and in limbo for 2-3 years but hes a great defender, rebounds, and can get some buckets too(when did chandler ever drop 17?)...dwest, juju, and hilton for bosh im on board. i like west and hes real good but well, bosh is better and this is a tough league lol.

I'm not a big fan of D West. He looks lazy out there. Okafor is solid, but he is not good enough for the amount of money we are paying him.

I would also like to admit I was wrong about Emeka. It seems he may well fit with the Hornets just as well as Chandler, but just not as well with Byron Scott as Chandler.

saintdrew
12-09-2009, 07:51 PM
i would love to keep okafor but i think we could find a cheaper solution for a center out there. this is only if we acquire chris bosh though.

BIGBREED
12-10-2009, 10:46 AM

:clap:

Okafor is an ALLSTAR!

RaptorizedKevin
12-15-2009, 12:47 AM
dream on its not possible. we dont need some old 30 year old on our team for bosh. we can use the money from his expiring contract to sign a big free agent as well. so calm down hornets fans ur not getting anything.

Mckphins
12-15-2009, 02:12 AM
okay 'raptorized kevin':rolleyes:

ballpd05
12-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Honestly, I really don't care what the Hornets can do as long as they can get rid of D West. The more I watch him play the more he makes me mad.

He brings absolutely nothing to the team except a mid range jump shot. And personally I think they are better with Songaila in than him. Songaila can shoot (maybe not as well as D West but he will hit the mid range shot around 50-60% if he is open) and he is three times the defender and hustler D West is.

I dont think Ive ever seen D West sprint. And he is never active. The Hornets should an upgrade there. Until then the athleticism is still an issue. The Hornets may have the least athletic team in the NBA.

BIGBREED
12-15-2009, 07:53 PM
dream on its not possible. we dont need some old 30 year old on our team for bosh. we can use the money from his expiring contract to sign a big free agent as well. so calm down hornets fans ur not getting anything.

(ROTFL)
No Big name freeagents will sign w/ the Raptors! What Franchise are you looking at in Toronto? The Raptors have never signed a Big Name Allstar NBA Player! The only freeagent that signed a big contract(notice that I didn't say Big name freeagent) was a "Foreign NBA Player!" And he's a media superstar, not a Real NBA allstar!

- American born players(real "NBA Stars") will never sign w/ you guys!
- Do what y'all always do to get players......Trade for them bcuz nobody wants to play for y'all!

[RAPTORS FANS ARE FUNNY]

Necrosis
12-15-2009, 08:45 PM
(ROTFL)
No Big name freeagents will sign w/ the Raptors! What Franchise are you looking at in Toronto? The Raptors have never signed a Big Name Allstar NBA Player! The only freeagent that signed a big contract(notice that I didn't say Big name freeagent) was a "Foreign NBA Player!" And he's a media superstar, not a Real NBA allstar!

- American born players(real "NBA Stars") will never sign w/ you guys!
- Do what y'all always do to get players......Trade for them bcuz nobody wants to play for y'all!

[RAPTORS FANS ARE FUNNY]

besides your emtional rant why would we trade bosh for a older player when we could use the cap money to get a big free agent or a couple non-max good players who are young? dont know if you noticed but the free agent market has died with the economy, we got the best free agent this year over portland. Carter signed an extension, bosh did as well. Bargs signed one, JJ signed with us.

regardless the raptors can offer him the most money because of the CBA so we will trade him for players that make sense or just let him walk, or sign him. We are not in a bad position at all, we will have the dough for a max player or a good player. Why would we take on ****** players and ****** contracts?

We have only been around for 15 years, so what your saying doesnt make sense, how many teams sign big time free agent superstars? NONE THIS YEAR. Last year? nada. **** orlando gave lewis crazy dough and he was behind hedo as a scoring option, lol.

You need to relax, it doesn't make sense to trade with you guys unless we get what we want in return, you do not have the position of power. You can't sign him to a max, so why would we give him to you for junk, your only option is to trade for him and thats it.

BIGBREED
12-16-2009, 01:23 AM
besides your emtional rant why would we trade bosh for a older player when we could use the cap money to get a big free agent or a couple non-max good players who are young? dont know if you noticed but the free agent market has died with the economy, we got the best free agent this year over portland. Carter signed an extension, bosh did as well. Bargs signed one, JJ signed with us.

regardless the raptors can offer him the most money because of the CBA so we will trade him for players that make sense or just let him walk, or sign him. We are not in a bad position at all, we will have the dough for a max player or a good player. Why would we take on ****** players and ****** contracts?

We have only been around for 15 years, so what your saying doesnt make sense, how many teams sign big time free agent superstars? NONE THIS YEAR. Last year? nada. **** orlando gave lewis crazy dough and he was behind hedo as a scoring option, lol.

You need to relax, it doesn't make sense to trade with you guys unless we get what we want in return, you do not have the position of power. You can't sign him to a max, so why would we give him to you for junk, your only option is to trade for him and thats it.

LISTEN to me dude!
- I'm not fussing, I'm laughing at you guys
- I'm not mad, I'm laughing at you guys
- I really don't care about the Raptors bcuz I'm laughing at you guys

LISTEN
- Hedo Turkoglo is ("The Media's Allstar") he's not a NBA Players Allstar; he will never lead y'all to a Championship
- Y'all can have all the money that you want too, but nobody wants to play for the Raptors
- Orlando paid Lewis bcuz he's an Allstar, Turkoglo isn't and y'all record shows it(Hedo stuck it to y'all)
- All the Raptors will get interest from is lower tier players and Foreign Players(Look at your roster)

LISTEN
- All I'm saying is, "No NBA player wants to play for your Toronto Raptors"
- The only way the Rapters can get players to come to Toronto is by Trade or the Draft

sssshhhhh.......LISTEN!
[THE TORONTO RAPTORS SHOULD BE IN THE D-LEAGUE]:facepalm:

KingCanada
12-16-2009, 03:12 AM
What big time free agents have the hornets signed? you guys getting Bosh would be like us getting CP3

BIGBREED
12-16-2009, 10:16 AM
What big time free agents have the hornets signed? you guys getting Bosh would be like us getting CP3

Honestly, we wont sign or trade for CB4, but we(The New Orleans Hornets) have a better chance of signing a big name player than your Toronto Raptors!

Top Freeagent signings
-Peja Stojakovic
-Derrick Coleman
-Bobby Phills
-Kenny Anderson
-David Wesley
-James Posey(hasn't played up to billing, but was one of the Top freeagents that year)

ballpd05
12-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Honestly, we wont sign or trade for CB4, but we(The New Orleans Hornets) have a better chance of signing a big name player than your Toronto Raptors!

Top Freeagent signings
-Peja Stojakovic
-Derrick Coleman
-Bobby Phills
-Kenny Anderson
-David Wesley
-James Posey(hasn't played up to billing, but was one of the Top freeagents that year)

I am on your side with this one BREED, but I'm mad you put David Wesley on that list. Dude was trash.

And financially they do have a better shot, but I heard for a couple reasons on various sites that players dont like to sign w/ Toronto

BIGBREED
12-16-2009, 09:20 PM
I am on your side with this one BREED, but I'm mad you put David Wesley on that list. Dude was trash.

And financially they do have a better shot, but I heard for a couple reasons on various sites that players dont like to sign w/ Toronto

-"At that time" David Wesley was a HOT freeagent coming from BOSTON(just bcuz of the Celtics bias, IMO)

-and thats my point, They can have all the money in the World and players still won't play for them! Thats why I say, the Hornets w/ little money still have a better chance than the RAPTORS at signing a Top-notch Freeagent. Thats how sorry the RAPTORS are![D-League]

Necrosis
12-17-2009, 10:35 PM

Top Freeagent signings
-Peja Stojakovic
-Derrick Coleman
-Bobby Phills
-Kenny Anderson
-David Wesley

LAMO, lewis is not an all-star, hedo was on the same time and produced better numbers, as did jameer nelson what game have you been watching?

Peja was traded to you guys was he not?

James posey is a role player.

I dont see any superstars on the list and when they signed they were past there primes. Hedo>posey, jack>posey simple. No big free agent signings for you guys according to that list and you overpayed terribly for alot of them, like we did with hedo. You seem to have some american pride going on here,comign off a little egotisitc i might add. Your team is not that good they wont win a championship. Hedo wasn't expected to be our best player, but a compliment to bosh, which he is.

Okafor is not an all-star like you mentioned, he simply is not. His offensive game is average, defense is good.

BIGBREED
12-18-2009, 02:17 AM
LAMO, lewis is not an all-star, hedo was on the same time and produced better numbers, as did jameer nelson what game have you been watching?

Peja was traded to you guys was he not?

James posey is a role player.

I dont see any superstars on the list and when they signed they were past there primes. Hedo>posey, jack>posey simple. No big free agent signings for you guys according to that list and you overpayed terribly for alot of them, like we did with hedo. You seem to have some american pride going on here,comign off a little egotisitc i might add. Your team is not that good they wont win a championship. Hedo wasn't expected to be our best player, but a compliment to bosh, which he is.

Okafor is not an all-star like you mentioned, he simply is not. His offensive game is average, defense is good.

Hedo Turkoglo numbers were never better than Rashard Lewis!

Rashard Lewis Career stats
16.9 pg
5.8 reb
1.9 ast
1.1 stls

Hedo Turkoglo career stats
12.4 pg
4.2 reb
2.8 ast
0.8 stls

{LOL, are you talking about Hedo's contract year last year, where he sucker'd the RAPTORS to pay him all that money}

**Remember Hedo Turkoglo is a foreign player. And foreign players are soft(not my opinion, its a fact amongst the NBA players) The NBA still haven't learn to guard a "Magic Johnson" type PG, Hedo handling the ball causes mix-matches on the perimeter! Thats where he's one of the best in the league(Top the key)!
-So, your Raptors paid Hedo all of that money to be a roll player?
-The Magic offense is run thru Rashard Lewis, don't get it twisted son, he's a Allstar!
-Okafor isn't an voted Allstar player
-Peja wasn't traded, he was a freeagent!
-Posey is a roll player but he was a Top freeagent signee
-Really, the Raptors paid Hedo ALL of that money to be a roll player? REALLY!:facepalm:
-Did I mention that the RAPTORS suck!

[THE NBA IS PIMPING THE FOREIGN PLAYERS OUT OF THEIR MONEY]

Necrosis
12-18-2009, 11:46 AM
Rashard in the finals last year said he was the third option on the team, hedo played the best out of all the players in the finals when it counted(on the magic). His numbers were better then rashards in the last two years in orlando, learn what your talking about. Sure rashard had better stats in seattle because they were garbage. Hedo played for the kings, spurs and for the magic, he has always been on winning teams and was always a big comtributor.

I didn't say hedo was a role (learn how to spell) player, but a compliment to bosh, he was not meant to be our leader, our best player or an all-star. 10 mil is not really that much actually, lewis has much more to be a compliment to howard, double in fact. The orlando magic do not run there offense through rashard, it was hedo and jameer running the o, going inside out with dwight. Check your reading comprehension, you guys paid stojackovic more money then hedo and his numbers were worse. less then an assist, four boards and 17 points at the time and he is terrible this year making around 12 mill a year putting up 12 points a game and a couple boards. He wasn't signed, he was traded for andrew betts from indiana, not an outright free agent signing. Wrong again LMAO.

posey was not a top free agent that year, you mean the year chauncy, vince, grant hill, rashard lewis and gerald wallace were all free agents? No he was not, chalk up another loss and misinformation to bigbreed, lol.

We got the best free agent on the market this year, just lead his team to the finals and also another good free agent in jarret jack, perhaps the best free agent point gaurd besides miller out there, although due to age id take jack.

Are you ever right?

so you are wrong about peja, you are wrong about posey, wrong about rashard, and wrong about hedos contract which he was deserving of if you look at others contracts who are similar to him. Okafor will never be and is not an all star. he isnt top 10 for powerforwards in this league even. He is not a true center, and still isnt close to the top for that position.

ballpd05
12-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Rashard in the finals last year said he was the third option on the team, hedo played the best out of all the players in the finals when it counted(on the magic). His numbers were better then rashards in the last two years in orlando, learn what your talking about. Sure rashard had better stats in seattle because they were garbage. Hedo played for the kings, spurs and for the magic, he has always been on winning teams and was always a big comtributor.

I didn't say hedo was a role (learn how to spell) player, but a compliment to bosh, he was not meant to be our leader, our best player or an all-star. 10 mil is not really that much actually, lewis has much more to be a compliment to howard, double in fact. The orlando magic do not run there offense through rashard, it was hedo and jameer running the o, going inside out with dwight. Check your reading comprehension, you guys paid stojackovic more money then hedo and his numbers were worse. less then an assist, four boards and 17 points at the time and he is terrible this year making around 12 mill a year putting up 12 points a game and a couple boards. He wasn't signed, he was traded for andrew betts from indiana, not an outright free agent signing. Wrong again LMAO.

posey was not a top free agent that year, you mean the year chauncy, vince, grant hill, rashard lewis and gerald wallace were all free agents? No he was not, chalk up another loss and misinformation to bigbreed, lol.

We got the best free agent on the market this year, just lead his team to the finals and also another good free agent in jarret jack, perhaps the best free agent point gaurd besides miller out there, although due to age id take jack.

Are you ever right?

so you are wrong about peja, you are wrong about posey, wrong about rashard, and wrong about hedos contract which he was deserving of if you look at others contracts who are similar to him. Okafor will never be and is not an all star. he isnt top 10 for powerforwards in this league even. He is not a true center, and still isnt close to the top for that position.

I will agree with most of this as well. Hedo Turkoglu is not an all star caliber player. He is a pretty good player who creates matchup problems kind of like a more aggressive Boris Diaw. For all of the other teams he played for before Orlando he was purely a spot up three point shooter on a even one where Peja really outshined him.

Peja was traded, but he was traded in a sign and trade deal when the Hornets agreed in principle with the Pacers on his contract and made the deal to save cap space. So while he technically was not signed by the Hornets, he in a way was (and severely overpaid). And Kenny Anderson was really good for the Hornets.

I heard the reason many big name players don't go to Toronto is because dealing with customs every time they travel is a burden and stressful for . Especially in a job that requires constant traveling and then traveling to see your family in the offseason. That is why they say Toronto is always either bad or filled with up and coming stars and journeyman instead of being able to reload to reload thru free agency or even keep the really good talent they draft once their contract is up.

Although I wish the Raptors had the draft scouts the Raptors have (Chris Bosh, Vince Carter, Derozen, Jose Calderon, Marcus Camby, T Mac). Chris Paul is the only success since moving to New Orleans and even before that I think Baron Davis was the only good pick I can think of immediately from Charlotte besides that Kobe guy they traded. (Brandon Bass and J.R. Smith were good picks that Byron Scott messed over with his ultra conservative no tolerance for young players beside CP3 mentality).

I think it is fair to say James Posey wasn't a top free agent. He was a hot free agent, but there were better ones. Most big names choose to resign, but their were better unheralded names out there like Chris Birdman Anderson (who was on the Hornets), Shannon Brown, Ryan Gomes and restricted guys like Andre Iguodala, Josh Childress, and Josh Smith.

BIGBREED
12-18-2009, 01:11 PM

Are you ever right?

ATTENTION
The Peja sign&trade was an agreement btween the Hornets and Pacers to save money for both teams! He was to become a freeagent in that off-season, but again the teams did the sign&trade deal!

-you choose last years playoff stats over career #s? LOL...thats why Hedo production now is all that you will get
-Rashard Lewis numbers are better than Hedo numbers this year, plus his Team record is better!(LOSER!)
-Hedo has maxed out on his Potential! Plus, it was his contract year
-Jarret Jack.....Good....REALLY!?! (his best days were left at Georgia Tech)
-Questioning my Reading Comprehension in a disagreement? WE DISAGREE!
-RAPTORS still sucks(I bet u stay on a RAPTORS forum questioning the front office)

(the sure sign of defeat is when it gets personal w/ name calling & intellectual jabs):clap:

...and you are on My HORNETS site for what now? You LOSER!
WAY TO GO BRO!

[VICTORY IS MINES]

saintdrew
12-18-2009, 09:03 PM
^ you're such a toolbag.

BIGBREED
12-19-2009, 12:03 PM
^ you're such a toolbag.

Toolbag....really!?!

Guys come on our site and try to disrespect us and u call me a toolbag! Dude, I'm not humble and I don't play second fittle to no one! I don't need other people thats out-of-state to tell me about whats going on in my house!
Other bloggers think that we are stupid, dumb and slow, just bcuz its Louisiana(in the South). Just pay attention to the bloggers comments in the future!

-I'm a NEW ORLEANIAN; born and raised
-I have pride for my city
-I've been a SAINTS & HORNETS fan since day 1, plus a season ticket holder for both teams

**Week-in and Week-out, I'm there in person supporting both teams w/ my Money, not just watching on TV!

I HAVE THE RIGHTS TOO....(u fill in the blank)

Necrosis
12-19-2009, 02:07 PM
ATTENTION
The Peja sign&trade was an agreement btween the Hornets and Pacers to save money for both teams! He was to become a freeagent in that off-season, but again the teams did the sign&trade deal!

-you choose last years playoff stats over career #s? LOL...thats why Hedo production now is all that you will get
-Rashard Lewis numbers are better than Hedo numbers this year, plus his Team record is better!(LOSER!)
-Hedo has maxed out on his Potential! Plus, it was his contract year
-Jarret Jack.....Good....REALLY!?! (his best days were left at Georgia Tech)
-Questioning my Reading Comprehension in a disagreement? WE DISAGREE!
-RAPTORS still sucks(I bet u stay on a RAPTORS forum questioning the front office)

(the sure sign of defeat is when it gets personal w/ name calling & intellectual jabs):clap:

...and you are on My HORNETS site for what now? You LOSER!
WAY TO GO BRO!

[VICTORY IS MINES]

I think he is a calling you a toolbag because the trade scenario does not make any sense. I outlined why, you have nothing to offer us that would match max money that makes sense, besides chris paul and garbage and we know you guys wont do that.

a sign and trade is not a free agent signing semantics but i was just pointing it out as you were busting torontos balls for only getting players via trade (hedo was a sign and trade if you didnt realize). Hedo was better then rashard last year and year before check the stats. You think rashard is doing better then hedo this year?

Season Team G GS MPG FG% 3p% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
09-10 ORL 16 16 33.1 0.429 0.402 0.830 1.0 4.6 5.6 1.9 0.7 0.4 1.2 2.6 15.5

hard to read but 15.5 points, and 5.6 boards and 1.9asts per game in 16 games.

Hedo

Season Team G GS MPG FG% 3p% FT% OFF DEF RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG
09-10 TOR 28 28 33.4 0.436 0.395 0.819 0.6 4.1 4.8 4.1 0.6 0.5 2.0 3.0 14.0

jeez i dont know, 1.5 points less, less then a board less, and almost three assists per game more. the rest is almost identical except, hedo has played 12 more games.

also look at the salaries, hedo makes roughly half of what lewis makes to put up the same numbers, in fact i would rather hedos numbers based on his play making ability.

foreign players are not soft that is not a fact, LMAO. that kind of stuff makes you seem like an ignorant american who doesn't know about the rest of the world. anders bieadrins is soft? nocioni soft? scola soft? garbajosa soft? gasol soft? steve nash is soft? tim duncan soft?dikimbe mutombo soft?

when you say foreign are you just including anyone that isn't american.:clap:

saintdrew
12-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Toolbag....really!?!

Guys come on our site and try to disrespect us and u call me a toolbag! Dude, I'm not humble and I don't play second fittle to no one! I don't need other people thats out-of-state to tell me about whats going on in my house!
Other bloggers think that we are stupid, dumb and slow, just bcuz its Louisiana(in the South). Just pay attention to the bloggers comments in the future!

-I'm a NEW ORLEANIAN; born and raised
-I have pride for my city
-I've been a SAINTS & HORNETS fan since day 1, plus a season ticket holder for both teams

**Week-in and Week-out, I'm there in person supporting both teams w/ my Money, not just watching on TV!

I HAVE THE RIGHTS TOO....(u fill in the blank)

Ahhh!! WHAT!!!??? you're a season ticket holder for the saints AND hornets! AND you're from new orleans!

oh my....my fault, sir. i can't comment about you since you're the saints and hornets biggest fan ever!

c'mon dude chill out, i'm from the south also, and have been a saints season ticket holder for almost 11 years now.

OH....and i'm not disrespecting "us." i was disrespecting you, my friend.

Necrosis
12-19-2009, 03:40 PM
I will agree with most of this as well. Hedo Turkoglu is not an all star caliber player. He is a pretty good player who creates matchup problems kind of like a more aggressive Boris Diaw. For all of the other teams he played for before Orlando he was purely a spot up three point shooter on a even one where Peja really outshined him.

Peja was traded, but he was traded in a sign and trade deal when the Hornets agreed in principle with the Pacers on his contract and made the deal to save cap space. So while he technically was not signed by the Hornets, he in a way was (and severely overpaid). And Kenny Anderson was really good for the Hornets.

I heard the reason many big name players don't go to Toronto is because dealing with customs every time they travel is a burden and stressful for . Especially in a job that requires constant traveling and then traveling to see your family in the offseason. That is why they say Toronto is always either bad or filled with up and coming stars and journeyman instead of being able to reload to reload thru free agency or even keep the really good talent they draft once their contract is up.

Although I wish the Raptors had the draft scouts the Raptors have (Chris Bosh, Vince Carter, Derozen, Jose Calderon, Marcus Camby, T Mac). Chris Paul is the only success since moving to New Orleans and even before that I think Baron Davis was the only good pick I can think of immediately from Charlotte besides that Kobe guy they traded. (Brandon Bass and J.R. Smith were good picks that Byron Scott messed over with his ultra conservative no tolerance for young players beside CP3 mentality).

I think it is fair to say James Posey wasn't a top free agent. He was a hot free agent, but there were better ones. Most big names choose to resign, but their were better unheralded names out there like Chris Birdman Anderson (who was on the Hornets), Shannon Brown, Ryan Gomes and restricted guys like Andre Iguodala, Josh Childress, and Josh Smith.

I agree with everything you have said to be honest. I think TO will have to keep earning respect, something that has went south since last season but was progressing. Big names usually go to contenders or home towns/hot spots. Hedo is not an all-star i admit to that, we didn't sign him to be. He is a clutch player that can score the ball and create for teamates. I would rather have him the lewis regardless of the contracts, but with the contracts i would way rather hedo. Only the top 2-4 players at there position in each conference can be considered all-stars imo. Then you have players that are all star caliber but are not perrenial like jameison for example, or butler even if we want to stick to the same team. Hedo is not top ten for his position in the league and i would way rather a number of players, but he was the best avalible for this year and we had the money, plus the sign and trade made it possible to reload with more players.

BigBreed jarret jack had his best year last year, a very good year considering he split half the starting role with tj. Love the grit the dude has, and he is a competitor.

BIGBREED
12-20-2009, 01:23 PM
I agree with everything you have said to be honest. I think TO will have to keep earning respect, something that has went south since last season but was progressing. Big names usually go to contenders or home towns/hot spots. Hedo is not an all-star i admit to that, we didn't sign him to be. He is a clutch player that can score the ball and create for teamates. I would rather have him the lewis regardless of the contracts, but with the contracts i would way rather hedo. Only the top 2-4 players at there position in each conference can be considered all-stars imo. Then you have players that are all star caliber but are not perrenial like jameison for example, or butler even if we want to stick to the same team. Hedo is not top ten for his position in the league and i would way rather a number of players, but he was the best avalible for this year and we had the money, plus the sign and trade made it possible to reload with more players.

BigBreed jarret jack had his best year last year, a very good year considering he split half the starting role with tj. Love the grit the dude has, and he is a competitor.

I should've been more specific, but I'm talking about the foreign players from overseas! AGAIN, its not me just saying this, its the NBA scouts, players and front offices of most NBA teams. ESPN and other media's that cover the NBA have done documentaries of foreign players making the jump into the NBA. They all say the that the foreign players are soft and the NBA is capitalizing on the foreign players contracts(Yao Ming)
-fundamentaly sound players, great shooters
-lacks defense, hates contact, can be easily talked out of their game

*Luis Scola is a goon! I love his game and I love his physicality(Thats the way he play overseas; known as the hacker)

BIGBREED
12-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Hey, lets shut it down Necrosis! You have made some key points and so have I, but at the end of the day, both of our teams are under the .500 mark.

Good Luck to the RAPTORS!(except when playing the HORNETS)

saintdrew
12-20-2009, 04:05 PM
^ Luis Scola is a beast. Love how he plays. His stats are going to be consistent like this until Yao Ming returns.

Chapin78
12-28-2009, 10:20 PM
I should've been more specific, but I'm talking about the foreign players from overseas! AGAIN, its not me just saying this, its the NBA scouts, players and front offices of most NBA teams. ESPN and other media's that cover the NBA have done documentaries of foreign players making the jump into the NBA. They all say the that the foreign players are soft and the NBA is capitalizing on the foreign players contracts(Yao Ming)
-fundamentaly sound players, great shooters
-lacks defense, hates contact, can be easily talked out of their game

*Luis Scola is a goon! I love his game and I love his physicality(Thats the way he play overseas; known as the hacker)

Ummmm explain that for me Big B....I thought a foreigner is from overseas....:confused: