PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or does all the teams this year seems talented?

FOBolous
12-01-2009, 12:06 PM
seriously? i don't know if it's just me but it seems like all the teams in the NBA is talented this year...even the worse team in the NBA feels talented.

The Nets, as bad as they are, have Devin Harris, Brook Lopez, and Rafer Alston.

The King have a promising rookie in Tyreke Evans, Kevin Martin, and Nocioni.

New York has Nate Robinson, Wilson Chandler, David Lee, Al Harrinton, and Danilo Gallinari.

Philly has Andre Iguodala, Speight, and Theadous Young.

Washington has their big 3 plus a fairly solid bench

Detroit has Richard Hamilton, Prince, Ben Gordon, and Ben Wallace who's playing like his DPOY days.

Minnesota...well..they only have Al Jefferson but Kevin Love is good when he's healthy. They also have Johnny Flynn.

Memphis has OJ Mayo, Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph, and Marc Gasol

New Orleans has Chris Paul, Okafor, David West, Peja Stojakovic, and Darren Collison

The Clippers has Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, Al Thornton, Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman, and Marcus Camby

and OKC have their own young big 3.

this is crazy. does anyone else notice this? is it this unsual to have so much talent or am i just more aware of other teams this year? :confused:

Gibby23
12-01-2009, 12:10 PM
I think the talent level is going up in the NBA because more and more players are coming over form Europe and other countries. Usually when those players come to the NBA, they are further along in developing because they have been playing pro ball for 2 or 3 years.

HoopsDrive
12-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Every team has talent... just some have waaay more than others.

Even bad teams will have at least one standout, it's always like that, not very different at all this year.

Warriors still have Ellis.

Wolves have Al.

Nets have a solid young core and a good chance at #1 pick next year...

Knicks have Duhon.

Bucks and Kings have two of the frontrunners for ROY.

and so on...

Gibby23
12-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Every team has talent... just some have waaay more than others.

Even bad teams will have at least one standout, it's always like that, not very different at all this year.

Warriors still have Ellis.

Wolves have Al.

Nets have a solid young core and a good chance at #1 pick next year...

Knicks have Duhon.

Bucks and Kings have two of the frontrunners for ROY.

and so on...

What?

GarlicStench
12-01-2009, 12:26 PM
No comment

Jaji
12-01-2009, 12:32 PM
N-E-T-S

Nets! Nets! Nets!

Hellcrooner
12-01-2009, 01:48 PM
this has always been this way.

the worst ever mavericks had kidd, jackson and mashburn in their roster.

Gambeezy
12-01-2009, 02:08 PM
The Title is painful to read..no comment

sofargone
12-01-2009, 02:12 PM
i can haz cheezeburger

Young and Stupid
12-01-2009, 02:33 PM
No lesser than any other years, team always have talents player, however this years the bad team had greater depths.

DerekRE_3
12-01-2009, 04:05 PM
seriously? i don't know if it's just me but it seems like all the teams in the NBA is talented this year...even the worse team in the NBA feels talented.

The Nets, as bad as they are, have Devin Harris, Brook Lopez, and Rafer Alston.

The King have a promising rookie in Tyreke Evans, Kevin Martin, and Nocioni.

New York has Nate Robinson, Wilson Chandler, David Lee, Al Harrinton, and Danilo Gallinari.

Philly has Andre Iguodala, Speight, and Theadous Young.

Washington has their big 3 plus a fairly solid bench

Detroit has Richard Hamilton, Prince, Ben Gordon, and Ben Wallace who's playing like his DPOY days.

Minnesota...well..they only have Al Jefferson but Kevin Love is good when he's healthy. They also have Johnny Flynn.

Memphis has OJ Mayo, Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph, and Marc Gasol

New Orleans has Chris Paul, Okafor, David West, Peja Stojakovic, and Darren Collison

The Clippers has Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, Al Thornton, Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman, and Marcus Camby

and OKC have their own young big 3.

this is crazy. does anyone else notice this? is it this unsual to have so much talent or am i just more aware of other teams this year? :confused:

Funny how you mention Nocioni instead of players that have been way more impressive than him. Omri Casspi, Donte Greene, Beno Udrih, Sergio Rodriguez, etc.

IDB Josh M
12-01-2009, 04:10 PM
The Title is painful to read..no comment

Well does they?!?!?!

HuRRiCaNeS324
12-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Its prolly never been worse lol. Theres way too many scrubby teams. Hopefully 2010 can create a little more balance.

ZebraCity916
12-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Funny how you mention Nocioni instead of players that have been way more impressive than him. Omri Casspi, Donte Greene, Beno Udrih, Sergio Rodriguez, etc.

I was thinking the samething. Don't forget JT!!!!!

azkarraga
12-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Don't tell that on the Nets forum

JWO35
12-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Its prolly never been worse lol. Theres way too many scrubby teams. Hopefully 2010 can create a little more balance.

Or...it could make it even worse, and turn it into the NFL(A couple of Good Teams, and the rest are mediocre)