PDA

View Full Version : League Pass Broadband is the only way to go

Chronz
11-30-2009, 02:23 PM
Not only is it cheaper but less restrictive. I cant believe I never took advantage of it until this year that I had to "downgrade". I went from only being able to record 2 games at once and being able to see maybe 3-4 games max a day, to seeing any quarter of any game, any time I wish. Yes even before the game itself has been played.

Seriously though Ive figured out a method to watch every important possession of the season.

I watch the first 10 minutes of every first and final quarter (I dont need to know how good the bench plays) of all the teams I dont follow religiously.

Has anyone else caught on, or are yall stuck with dish/cable?

arkanian215
11-30-2009, 02:25 PM
blackouts suck?

Chronz
11-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Do those happen frequently, thus far Ive only gotten them for local and nationally broadcasted games. But I do have problems with the gizmo not putting up the right game. I tried to watch the Bobcats, and it gave me the Mavs vs Kings.

arkanian215
11-30-2009, 02:33 PM
i mostly want to watch my nets games so they're locally blacked out. sometimes ill watch a random team just for the heck of it but i dont watch that much tv to warrant getting league pass.

tr4shb0t
11-30-2009, 02:35 PM
It's pretty good, but it has it's problems too. It's not technically hi-def, it's difficult to rewind/fastforward, it has that score bar at the top which gets in the way, and there's the random glitches every now and then.

It's pretty nice to go back and watch any game you want though, and it is cheaper that league pass through cable/dish. Pretty satisfied with it.

jimbobjarree
11-30-2009, 02:40 PM
wahay international one no blackouts, and tnt/espn games are on there. I'll watch the big games/Jazz games live, and catch any other of interest the next day, as a student I have plenty of time. The archive games dont need a player installed, so I can watch them anywhere which is cool, kill some time in between lectures, just wack on the Hornets beat the Bucks in overtime in the library....awesome

ChiSox219
11-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Had it, loved it, looks like I won't have it this year, at least not until after Christmas

bigsams50
11-30-2009, 02:49 PM
wahay international one no blackouts, and tnt/espn games are on there. I'll watch the big games/Jazz games live, and catch any other of interest the next day, as a student I have plenty of time. The archive games dont need a player installed, so I can watch them anywhere which is cool, kill some time in between lectures, just wack on the Hornets beat the Bucks in overtime in the library....awesome

How much is broadband international?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-30-2009, 03:37 PM
How much is broadband international?

x2

How fast my internet should be?

Is 5-6 Mb enough?

i'm a student also and wacht almost every game 4-5 am in the morning!

ironkobe
11-30-2009, 03:45 PM
if u got a ipod touch or iphone u can get league pass at the app store for 30 bucks its great

Chicagofaithful
11-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Do those happen frequently, thus far Ive only gotten them for local and nationally broadcasted games. But I do have problems with the gizmo not putting up the right game. I tried to watch the Bobcats, and it gave me the Mavs vs Kings.

dude the worst is when i go to watch the bulls and they've frekan been fan voted onto NBA TV then i can't watch :facepalm: but i get to see a solid 70 bulls games a year.

chicago lulz
11-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Meh, I'll go with cable and watching other games online if I want to.

Are you a spokesperson for League Pass Broadband?

Ray_R
11-30-2009, 03:52 PM
if u got a ipod touch or iphone u can get league pass at the app store for 30 bucks its great

how the picture?

wileyisTOFU
11-30-2009, 04:37 PM
ive just been watching pirated live streams for free which is alright, quality sucks alot of times. The broadband thing seemed a bit pricey, but suppose might be worth it.

Wilson
11-30-2009, 04:42 PM
I want to get the international one at some point. It will probably be a long time before I can afford it though :sigh:

Mavrix
11-30-2009, 04:45 PM
I perfer Direct TV's Choice Extra package that includes about 10 games a night, most on HD. Only 34.99 a month.