PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Cancer: Allen Iverson or Stephon Marbury

King P
11-26-2009, 01:14 PM
both were always labeled "cancers to their teams", and now both of them are out of the league. Who was the bigger cancer though, Iverson or Marbury?

ManRam
11-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Right now? Iverson. In their prime, Marbrury. I mean, Marbury accepted being a back up, and did a half-way decent job last year. AI is not ready to check his ego at the door, and until he does, he carries the bigger risk.

Stunner
11-26-2009, 01:45 PM
Marbrury

Stunner
11-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Right now? Iverson. In their prime, Marbrury. I mean, Marbury accepted being a back up, and did a half-way decent job last year. AI is not ready to check his ego at the door, and until he does, he carries the bigger risk.

Yeah but right now Iverson can do more for a team than Marbrury can plus he had no choice Marbrury cant start for a team anymore but i believe Iverson still can. It really hurts most of the GM's arent basketball smart to not consider to have AI on their team what he like 32 or sumtin Mike was older than that still drop 20+ on people and starting off his name alone. Not comparing AI to Mike jus saying there are jus some players that are gifted to play basketball longer than others i put Kobe and maybe LeBron in that convo that could play til they are 40. I think its silly that Iverson wouldnt get any calls to play for a team, cuz believe it or not Iverson is still better than half the starters in the NBA.

sofargone
11-26-2009, 01:59 PM
anal rectal cancer is the worst cancer

Ni55anpat
11-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Man you guys with A.I threads. Was he a cancer when he carried a ****** 76ers to the finals?

Is lebron a cancer because he will leave the Cavs. Is Kobe because he wanted out.

A.I was a great player, leave it as-is. Find a greater smaller guy in the game that played with all the HEART he did. He played with HEART

arkanian215
11-26-2009, 02:24 PM
i dunno at least marbury practiced?

ManRam
11-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Man you guys with A.I threads. Was he a cancer when he carried a ****** 76ers to the finals?

Is lebron a cancer because he will leave the Cavs. Is Kobe because he wanted out.

A.I was a great player, leave it as-is. Find a greater smaller guy in the game that played with all the HEART he did. He played with HEART

9 years ago...

He's different now. He doesn't want to be a team player. He's all about himself. If he's not starting, and getting his shots, he's not going to be happy. Marbury isn't the same at this point in his career.

He "was" a great player. He's a cancer now.

abe_froman
11-26-2009, 02:46 PM
what does marbs have to do to impress some you,he's already eaten Vaseline while going off on everything and yet still cant command more a cancer?

TheKing23
11-26-2009, 02:55 PM
what does marbs have to do to impress some you,he's already eaten Vaseline while going off on everything and yet still cant command more a cancer?

Marbury is my hero... The topless dancing, the car crash and the vaseline eating. The guy is amazing...