PDA

View Full Version : Will Iverson Be Back?

ProdigyI
11-26-2009, 02:51 AM
Think this is the end for AI? Think again IMO.

The only reason this guy retired is because of the "domino effect" I like to call it. Exhibit A says something, then the other person will say it and so on It's funny because ive actually seen the domino effect in forums too. Someone will make a statement, and then you will have 3 or 4 people that will agree with him in a row, then somebody will disagree, and youll have 3 or 4 ppl with disagree statements after that. It's actually quite funny.

Anyways, Exhibit A is the media IMO. Once the media got a hold of Iverson being a "cancer" in Detroit, the domino effect began and it spread like wildfire. The only thing you thought of Iverson was "cancer" because that's the image that was going around. If you disagreed, you would be a minority, and let's face it, nobody wants to be a minority.

So, here's how it is IMO. Iverson WILL be back. The only reason he's going to retire for right now is because the "domino effect" is in full swing and it's a very hot topic right now with Iverson. No team in the NBA wants to take on the media scruitny that's going to come with signing Iverson.

So if you're Iverson's agent or PR man, what do you tell him? Retire, stay out of the spotlight for a while, let the media focus their attention elsewhere and let them forget about you. Once all the circus media of Iverson is gone and focused elsewhere, teams will come looking for Iverson. MARK MY WORDS. Next season, when almost everybody has forgotten about AI, there will be a smart contending team who will give him a phone call and ask him to come play with them and help get them a ring. Mark my words, it will happen. This guy has way to much left in the tank for this to be his first and final retirement.

ink
11-26-2009, 02:53 AM
Please post this in the AI thread. We don't need 20 versions of the same topic in the forum. Thanks.