PDA

View Full Version : Would you be in favor if these teams sign A.I.?

DodgerBulls
11-25-2009, 08:34 PM
If the Cavs or the Suns possibly squeeze in A.I. on their roster, would you think it's a bad idea or a good one?

I personally think these two teams should consider him. Iverson will give a bit depth on both team's 2 position.

For the Cavs, this could work not only during games, but also to keep the fans if ever Lebron miraculously leave Cleveland. Just an insurance that fans will keep coming to the game and especially will give insurance if West does get prison time during the season or postseason.

But, I personally think that A.I. wouldn't mind coming off the bench if he plays for the Suns. I just don't think that the 2 position for the Suns is deep enough and they need someone to carry the team while Nash is resting on the bench.

Any thoughts?

AIMelo=KillaDUO
11-25-2009, 08:43 PM
I just wanna see him play.

smith&wesson
11-25-2009, 08:47 PM
I also want to just see him play.

Theanswer76
11-25-2009, 08:48 PM
I just wanna see him play.

Samme heree man.. Forget the haters, Iverson brought me to basketball.

bigsams50
11-25-2009, 08:48 PM
I too, just wan to see him play

Iodine
11-25-2009, 08:51 PM
I would love him on the following teams:every team in the west besides san an and the cavs. He will ruin all of them

superkegger
11-25-2009, 08:53 PM
I would love him on the following teams:every team in the west besides san an and the cavs. He will ruin all of them

Come on now, he wouldn't ruin the warriors. They're too ****ed up as it is already.

Iodine
11-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Notice I said team. The definition of team according to webster is * a cooperative unit (especially in sports)

Where, in anything they do, do they meet the standards for that?

superkegger
11-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Foolish of me to forget that.

My bad.

Praise Brandon Jennings.

arkanian215
11-25-2009, 08:56 PM
heh the nba seems to think so.:P

Iodine
11-25-2009, 08:59 PM
It's ok kegz its okay

Stunner
11-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Jus wanna see him play 2

Shady66
11-25-2009, 09:04 PM
If he would accept a smaller role on the suns, 8th man? lmao

He wont so no.

superkegger
11-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Why are people still enamored with this guy? If he still had the otherwordly talent, sure I'd get it, but did everyone just forget about how he killed the Pistons last year? Or how he was killing the Nuggets before that? Jesus, this guy is a cancer and a selfish ball player, why are you all wanting to see such an ahole play?

Theanswer76
11-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Why are people still enamored with this guy? If he still had the otherwordly talent, sure I'd get it, but did everyone just forget about how he killed the Pistons last year? Or how he was killing the Nuggets before that? Jesus, this guy is a cancer and a selfish ball player, why are you all wanting to see such an ahole play?

he didnt kill the nuggets..

Iodine
11-25-2009, 09:12 PM
because his crossover is pretty duh

Iodine
11-25-2009, 09:13 PM

Which is why they got murderd in the playoffs both years and made it so they couldnt get better thanks to his contract right?

superkegger
11-25-2009, 09:15 PM

which is why they got out of the first round....

oh wait

then he leaves, and...

oh, they go to the WCF.

He goes to the Pistons, who made 6 straight ECF before he got there, and they get knocked out in the first round.

I'm sure it's just pure coincidence though.

Theanswer76
11-25-2009, 09:21 PM

oh wait

then he leaves, and...

oh, they go to the WCF.

He goes to the Pistons, who made 6 straight ECF before he got there, and they get knocked out in the first round.

So your telling me, you blame the Pistons failure all on Iverson? How about the dumbass coach Michael Curry? Even RIP had AI's side. When he was on the nuggets, Nene was out for the season, JR wasnt playing like the JR he is now. Carmelo seems like he played better defense AFTER the olympics. Nuggets were a 50 win team with Iverson, if you ask me, that is not a failure, but also not a success, but he did his Job.

Theanswer76
11-25-2009, 09:23 PM

oh wait

then he leaves, and...

oh, they go to the WCF.

And for you brandon jenning fan.. you do know B.jennings idol is Iverson? And I like how you hop on that bandwagon after he hit 55. (Last rookie to hit 50 or more, ALLEN IVERSON) I did not hear you talking about B.jennings when he was with Italy.

Iodine
11-25-2009, 09:26 PM
And for you brandon jenning fan.. you do know B.jennings idol is Iverson? And I like how you hop on that bandwagon after he hit 55. (Last rookie to hit 50 or more, ALLEN IVERSON) I did not hear you talking about B.jennings when he was with Italy.

If you honestly think The sucking of of jennings is anything more than the newest incarnation of me kegg, mane, and more mocking the NBA your ********.

Also coaches dont mean jack **** unless they are really REALLY REAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY GOOD (im talking red, the hoz, Dr Jack, Phil, And a few others)

jimbobjarree
11-25-2009, 09:27 PM
iodine for god

HoopsDrive
11-25-2009, 09:28 PM
i just wanna see him play.

i also want to just see him play.

samme heree man.. Forget the haters, iverson brought me to basketball.

i too, just wan to see him play

jus wanna see him play 2

+1

Iodine
iodine for god

Dude I take that as an insult. I am going for freaking Fonzworth Bentley status

superkegger
So your telling me, you blame the Pistons failure all on Iverson? How about the dumbass coach Michael Curry? Even RIP had AI's side. When he was on the nuggets, Nene was out for the season, JR wasnt playing like the JR he is now. Carmelo seems like he played better defense AFTER the olympics. Nuggets were a 50 win team with Iverson, if you ask me, that is not a failure, but also not a success, but he did his Job.

If you honestly think The sucking off of jennings is anything more than the newest incarnation of me kegg, mane, and more mocking the NBA your ********.

Also coaches dont mean jack **** unless they are really REALLY REAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY GOOD (im talking red, the hoz, Dr Jack, Phil, And a few others)

this.

superkegger
11-25-2009, 09:29 PM

Brandon Jennings thinks that is encroaching on his title of Brandon Jennings a little too much. Your eyes are bigger than your stomach.

Iodine
11-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Brandon Jennings thinks that is encroaching on his title of Brandon Jennings a little too much. Your eyes are bigger than your stomach.

BSwag>Mr. Bent

superkegger
11-25-2009, 09:31 PM
BSwag>Mr. Bent

qft

superkegger
11-25-2009, 09:32 PM
It's too bad Chris Paul isn't playing tonight, so he could watch how a real superstar goes to work.

jimbobjarree
11-25-2009, 09:34 PM

sorry master fonzworth sir

superkegger
11-25-2009, 09:37 PM
you should know better by now jimbob. for shame man, for shame

thephoenixson28
11-25-2009, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't mind A.I in phoenix. I would rather have him coming off the bench then dragic.

thephoenixson28
11-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Anyone that comes to phoenix have a better year I think the athletic trainer gives them some roids or something
Players that got better when coming to the Suns
Nash,hill,frye,barnes,shaq,tim thomas,raja,diaw,dudley, I can name a lot more, but I would want either A.I or Tmac. Especially for how cheap they come. I know tmac won't get more than 8 mill next year.

TheShock45
11-25-2009, 09:57 PM
just please sixers please ****ing sign him YOU HAVE NO ****ING FANS AND ITS A ****ING EMBARRASSMENT. Im tiredof talking about this day after day
Sixers NEED Iverson and Iverson NEEDS to play

GodsSon
11-25-2009, 09:59 PM
just let him fade into obscurity

JustBlaze31
11-25-2009, 09:59 PM

oh wait

then he leaves, and...

oh, they go to the WCF.

dude, they still ended up losin to the Lakers....

Ray_R
11-25-2009, 10:08 PM
yea atleast let AI retire as a sixer

MiamiHeat
11-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Heat could use another scorer

well...too late now

dodie53
11-25-2009, 11:12 PM
suns should sign AI then trade LB for a defensive big

i can dream right?

Ebbs
11-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Come on now, he wouldn't ruin the warriors. They're too ****ed up as it is already.

true facts man lol

sunnydayin'zona
11-25-2009, 11:21 PM
how many 2 guards do the suns need?
jason richardson and leandro barbosa? they could both put up 20 in the same night, no more scoring needed there.

thephoenixson28
11-25-2009, 11:22 PM
suns should sign AI then trade LB for a defensive big

i can dream right? I would rather trade j-rich he has more value and as a suns fan I'm more attached to barbosa. I wouldn't want to trade anyone but add A.I. Maybe drop tucker or griffen

IversonIsKrazy
11-25-2009, 11:26 PM
AI 2 Philly, still hoping for that to happen

EaglesJackson10
11-25-2009, 11:29 PM
I would very much like the sixers to resign the guy just to honor him. From their prospective they could sell some tickets. Love to go to that game and give AI a standing ovation once again.

sofargone
11-25-2009, 11:29 PM
OMG i love iverson

Deezy Dee 24.
11-25-2009, 11:49 PM
dude, they still ended up losin to the Lakers....

:facepalm:

Chauncey Billups brought Denver Winning

Allen Iverson brought Detroit Losing.

Still though if he comes back, go to Philly.

Team*Chicago
11-25-2009, 11:49 PM
:clap::dance:I'm glad he's retiring and he doesn't need to sign with the Suns and the Cavaliers so he can mess up their teams, those teams got a lot to lose and they don't have no time wasting it on Allen Iverson.

What the hell are you talking about he did kill the Nuggets, the Nuggets were the only team that got swept out of the playoffs that year because of Allen Iverson.

BkOriginalOne
11-25-2009, 11:53 PM
Iverson can still get at least 20ppg 6ap 2spg in 35mpg.
He would be at the all star games, being voted in by fans.

Iverson is a show to watch, one of the most entertaining to watch since Jordan.
He will return, he just has to.

Chronz
11-26-2009, 12:02 AM
He wouldnt work with the Cavs, but Id like to see him in Boston

VCaintdead17
11-26-2009, 12:13 AM
I think Allen Iverson and Michael Vick should start their own cross football-basketball team...

Duncan = Donkey
11-26-2009, 12:32 AM
If the Cavs or the Suns possibly squeeze in A.I. on their roster, would you think it's a bad idea or a good one?

I personally think these two teams should consider him. Iverson will give a bit depth on both team's 2 position.

For the Cavs, this could work not only during games, but also to keep the fans if ever Lebron miraculously leave Cleveland. Just an insurance that fans will keep coming to the game and especially will give insurance if West does get prison time during the season or postseason.

But, I personally think that A.I. wouldn't mind coming off the bench if he plays for the Suns. I just don't think that the 2 position for the Suns is deep enough and they need someone to carry the team while Nash is resting on the bench.

Any thoughts?

we are plenty deep at SG. J Rich/Barbosa is all we need. Plus Dudley plays some minutes there sometimes.

i doubt iverson will come anyway he wont come off the bench and play only 10-15 mins a game.

and id say 99.99% suns fan would be thinking what im thinking, we dont want or need him

daleja424
11-26-2009, 12:36 AM
bad idea for those clubs... he has proven that he will be a cancer unless he plays a major role on a team. Until he figures out that the universe is heliocentric and not Ivercentric he needs to stay retired.

SeoulBeatz
11-26-2009, 12:37 AM
Id still take him back on the sixers regardless of whether we NEED him or not (i think we do personally).

we owe it to him as a team and as a city.

he still owns Philadelphia.

Let me put it this way.....

we were a .500 team yet we were 4th in attendance in 2005.

now.....we are a .500 team and we are 30th a.k.a DEAD LAST in attendance this season.

the city stopped caring when iverson left,

let me ask u haters? if iverson was such a ****** loser who didnt care about anything, why did the entire city abandon the sixers when Iverson was traded?

Because he played harder than anyone ive ever seen.

forget what he said about practice, i went to sixers practices when i was in high school and he was ALWAYS there and always carrying the team and motivating people, you cant argue with me there.

and plus, if he didnt care about playing, why the FU K K would he lead the league in MINUTES PLAYED PER GAME FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT if he was sooo freakin lazy?

too much ignorance spawned by the media, and frankly DUMBASS fans on this site.

If he was such a selfish person, why would he start a charity fund (NOT EVEN IN HIS OWN NAME) and donate over a MILLION dollars of his income towards charity in his career and set up a scholarship fund for local kids in his area?

fukk the haters, real fans know that A.I is one of the best players to every play the game. Top 50 for sure.

WE'LL miss u BUDDY!

your the reason i started watching and playing basketball, and the reason why i plan on working for the sixers sometime in the near future if everything goes accordingly.

dbow1920
11-26-2009, 12:58 AM
Id still take him back on the sixers regardless of whether we NEED him or not (i think we do personally).

we owe it to him as a team and as a city.

he still owns Philadelphia.

Let me put it this way.....

we were a .500 team yet we were 4th in attendance in 2005.

now.....we are a .500 team and we are 30th a.k.a DEAD LAST in attendance this season.

the city stopped caring when iverson left,

let me ask u haters? if iverson was such a ****** loser who didnt care about anything, why did the entire city abandon the sixers when Iverson was traded?

Because he played harder than anyone ive ever seen.

forget what he said about practice, i went to sixers practices when i was in high school and he was ALWAYS there and always carrying the team and motivating people, you cant argue with me there.

and plus, if he didnt care about playing, why the FU K K would he lead the league in MINUTES PLAYED PER GAME FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT if he was sooo freakin lazy?

too much ignorance spawned by the media, and frankly DUMBASS fans on this site.

If he was such a selfish person, why would he start a charity fund (NOT EVEN IN HIS OWN NAME) and donate over a MILLION dollars of his income towards charity in his career and set up a scholarship fund for local kids in his area?

fukk the haters, real fans know that A.I is one of the best players to every play the game. Top 50 for sure.

WE'LL miss u BUDDY!

your the reason i started watching and playing basketball, and the reason why i plan on working for the sixers sometime in the near future if everything goes accordingly.

:clap::clap::clap:

Its too bad Ed Stefanski has downsyndrome and would rather move the announcers upstairs then bring back maybe the most beloved Sixer player of all time to fill seats