MarkieMark48
11-22-2009, 08:52 PM
What an accomplishment...

MooseWithFleas
11-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Pretty damn impressive. Martin a runner up again :sigh:

griff141
11-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Congratulations to Johnson! 4 in a row is absolutely amazing! I never thought that anybody would surpass Cale Yarborough's streak of 3 in a row. Imagine if Johnson surpasses 7 titles? He's already made a case for being a top 5 driver all time, if he surpasses 7, there will be no question that he is the greatest driver in the history of NASCAR.

MarkieMark48
11-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Congratulations to Johnson! 4 in a row is absolutely amazing! I never thought that anybody would surpass Cale Yarborough's streak of 3 in a row. Imagine if Johnson surpasses 7 titles? He's already made a case for being a top 5 driver all time, if he surpasses 7, there will be no question that he is the greatest driver in the history of NASCAR.

I think hes already top 5...

Petty
Earnhardt
Gordon
Johnson
Waltrip/Pearson

but its so hard to rank drivers from diffent eras, different cars, different point systems, ect...

griff141
11-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I think hes already top 5...

Petty
Earnhardt
Gordon
Johnson
Waltrip/Pearson

but its so hard to rank drivers from diffent eras, different cars, different point systems, ect...

In my opinion, Johnson is better than Gordon.

Nascar-NJDevils
11-23-2009, 09:45 PM
In my opinion, Johnson is better than Gordon.
I think Jimmie having the same crew chief for his whole career helps him out alot. Jeff had Ray Evernham for his first three championships but he has only won one championship since Ray left to start his own team. I wonder how many more he would of have won if Ray stayed.

Oh and congrats to Jimmie and Chad on your last of four championships as Kyle Busch will put an end to that streak next season.:)