PDA

View Full Version : the hornets Are better without chris paul

GreenMan305
11-22-2009, 09:30 AM
They play better without him holding the ball all game. They get to play more like a team and don't have to worry about chris Paul getting all his stats from stat padding.

They beat the best team in the east and the west and have won there last 3 games. Like I said any team where Paul is the focal point will not go far

rapjuicer06
11-22-2009, 09:49 AM
well i bet every other NBA team would love to take paul off the hornets hands

tcav701
11-22-2009, 09:58 AM
I dont think any team would be worse with Chris Paul on it because i think he is the best PG in the game.

However, i do believe as his career goes on he is looking for more shots for himself and setting up his teamates less. The team is winning less each year with virtually the same team. I do not think the is a coincidence. CP3 does need to look to set up his teamates first on EVERY possesion thats what a winning PG does.

But if he is willing to do so he is still the best at it. So to say they would be better off is untrue as of yet. If the trend continues they could get a good package for him.

JasonJohnHorn
11-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Like I said any team where Paul is the focal point will not go far

No team plays well when any one player is the focal point. The Bulls couldn't win with Jordan dominating the ball and scoring 35+ a game, they could only win when they had three ball handlers (23, Pippen and Paxon). Later they managed ok with just Pippen and MJ, but you point is applicable to all great players, not just Paul.

And Paul isn't the only thing missing from the Hornets line-up since they started winning. Byron Scott is missing as well. There are too many variables to attribute their success to Paul's absence. Why were they losing at the start of the season? Partly because Okafor was getting starting minutes from his first game despite not having practiced with the team at all. That was a bad call on Scott's part. Now Okafor knows the system a little better so the team is playing better. Second, Scott was making the play making calls and since the team has fired him and replaced him, so the new coach could be the reason for the team success. And on top of that they haven't put together a long enough losing streak or winning streak to say they have made a turn around. They got off to a slow start (with new players that is expected), just like the Spurs have got off to a slow start. Several years ago the Nets started off 0-7 and made the playoffs. The Hornets got off to a slow start and strung together three wins. Neither is an indication of how the season will be. They may have gotten lucky this week, or jsut been in a runt to start the season, or maybe they are just an inconsistent team.

That said, this team is better with Chris Paul on the floor. He is a selfless player who looks to open up the floor for teammates and works hard on defence. If a coach is chosing to put the ball through his hands on every play then it is the coach's choice, not Paul's. Scott had a lot of confidence in Paul because Paul has delivered in the past. I agree that such a strategy is not going to win you a title. This is the same thing Brown does with the Cavs. He has the best player in the league and LBJ and jsut runs every play through him, and runs a lot of isolation plays at the end of close games. This is why Cleveland has such a hard time winning in the playoffs (like when the lost to Cleveland in 08 and couldn't close out games with Orlando in 09). Scott wasn't as bad as all that with Paul because he ran plays for other players, but Paul always had the ball.

You are right, you need more than one guy handling the ball (like Orlando had Nelson and Turkaglu last year, or the Celtics have Rondo and Pierce, or the Lakers have Kobe and Fish, with Gasol setting plays from the post a lot of the time). If the Hornets run every play through Paul, they will be a mid-level team, but the team is not better without him and he is not a selfish ball-hog. But no team wins titles with a scoring point guard. Francis? Marbury? Iverson? Iverson is the most successful scoring point guard and never won a title, so what does that tell you? Paul though is more like Isaih Thomas ( and I mean strictly on the court only, not off the court), in that he is a great offensive player and forces defences to play him tight that he might open up the court for other players, so he scored between 15-30 depending on how defences respond to him) and hands out 7-15 assists. If you watch the games though he is always looking to get the ball to others.

With coaching changes, rotation changes, and new players becoming familiar with the system and other teams coming in with low expectations, the Hornets recent win streak cannot simply be attributed to Paul's absence.

superkegger
11-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Better without Paul? You've got to be kidding me. :sigh:

JordansBulls
11-22-2009, 10:16 AM
Better without Paul? You've got to be kidding me. :sigh:

:clap:

Brew Crew
11-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Can I interest you guys in one Dan "The Flying Dutchman" Gadzuric then?

shyfly24
11-22-2009, 10:47 AM
sure they play well NOW.
cuz teams r still tryin to figure out the weaknesses and strengths of that team...its basically a new team

by playoff time...if paul is out...they would be no where

i think wen paul comes back they will be a pretty good team cuz now they have a solid backup point guard and 2 guard in the rooks

BkOriginalOne
11-22-2009, 11:15 AM
I hate when this happens.
A star goes down and the team wins 2 games, and all of a sudden they are better w/o him.

Let's see them get continuous back to back wins without cp3 through another 70 games.

Better without Chris Paul... really?

heyman321
11-22-2009, 11:15 AM
Raptors will trade you Calderon for him, gladly.

bctgg27
11-22-2009, 11:28 AM
He needs to play more like Jason Kidd in his prime. Look for your teammates first and score when you need to.

LAKERRS24
11-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah it's weird, but it's true. Chris Paul is great player don't get me wrong, but it seems that his indvidual game isn't connected with all the players on the hornets, maybe there's more pressure on players, and they just play better under it.... They relayed toooo much on Paul before, so now they found their qualites.... I only can wonder what will situatuion be when Paul comes back....

LAKERRS24
11-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Oh, and if it comes out that hornets now win even more games...than i should suggest to FO, to trade paul fore some great pieces, which will be more valuable to the team...

*Superman*
11-22-2009, 11:52 AM
I hate using this but :facepalm:

LAKERRS24
11-22-2009, 12:06 PM
yeah it's premature for this statement to be full true, but what wuill you say idf hornets go 10,12 wins straight, AND GET PAUL BACK THEN AND LOOSE 3 IN A ROW? THERE IS LOGICAL CONCLUSION

mrmike101
11-22-2009, 12:31 PM
An insider told me that david stern was in the proccess of arranging a trade to send cp3 to go play for dantoni in NY, I was told this 1 month ago and I thought no chance in hell. I really hope my dude is wrong but this is playing out like theater.

drobe86
11-22-2009, 12:39 PM
This is a dumb thread. How can any team be better off without one of the top 5 players in the NBA regardless of position? Like really did dude just sit at home and come up with this crap on his own? The Hornets without Paul would be high lottery team in position to take John Wall next year. I'm talking 15 win team tops without CP3. Get a grip......

*Superman*
11-22-2009, 12:41 PM
An insider told me that david stern was in the proccess of arranging a trade to send cp3 to go play for dantoni in NY, I was told this 1 month ago and I thought no chance in hell. I really hope my dude is wrong but this is playing out like theater.

:eyebrow:

OA SLAY
11-22-2009, 12:41 PM
:p

SA5195
11-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Everyone is better without their franchise person :facepalm:

ManRam
11-22-2009, 12:46 PM
I hate when this happens.
A star goes down and the team wins 2 games, and all of a sudden they are better w/o him.

Let's see them get continuous back to back wins without cp3 through another 70 games.

Better without Chris Paul... really?

Seriously. It happens every time too. I just isn't true. Let's not jump to ridiculous conclusions after a few games.

It's not like he's a shot-whore, who jacks up tons of bad shots. He only shoots about 14 times a game. This season, he was making almost 60% of his shots, while still averaging 9+ assists. Throw in some elite defense, and there is absolutely no way any team is better off without him. He makes everyone around him so much better.

Giantwarrior
11-22-2009, 12:55 PM
OK... the hornets beat 2 good teams at home but they were trap games for them. lets see the overall record without paul, or play a long road trip. i doubt they get very far.

HouRealCoach
11-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Their players just know they have to step but they are stiff as hell with CP3 on the court and I think he deserves better

$ NyC $
11-22-2009, 01:00 PM
WOW, have you guys even watched a Hornets game? I've watched a few and sometimes i even think he's too unselfish. He's always looking 2 get his teammates going and sometimes even forgets he's a deadly offensive force, especially with his 3 pt shooting nowadays.

Better with out him

LMAO

FOBolous
11-22-2009, 01:09 PM
we'll give you tmac for cp3

GodsSon
11-22-2009, 01:12 PM
marcus banks and calderon for paul

GreenMan305
11-22-2009, 01:14 PM
WOW, have you guys even watched a Hornets game? I've watched a few and sometimes i even think he's too unselfish. He's always looking 2 get his teammates going and sometimes even forgets he's a deadly offensive force, especially with his 3 pt shooting nowadays.

Better with out him

LMAO
No ****.. He's looking for assists.. He's the ultimate Stat padder in the NBA..

Well see when he comes
Back and thy miss the playoffs

GreenMan305
11-22-2009, 01:16 PM

Better with out him

LMAO

This is a dumb thread. How can any team be better off without one of the top 5 players in the NBA regardless of position? Like really did dude just sit at home and come up with this crap on his own? The Hornets without Paul would be high lottery team in position to take John Wall next year. I'm talking 15 win team tops without CP3. Get a grip......

Yes ur smart.. I'm sure lottery teams can beat the suns and hawks
And get 3 game win streaks when they lose there "savior"

tcav701
11-22-2009, 01:22 PM
I dont think the team is better without him he is great.

However, these stats are not debatable.

2007/2008 stats: 21.6 ppg 11.6 apg
2008/2009 stats: 22.8 ppg 11.0 apg
2009/2010 stats: 23.8 ppg 9.2 apg

2007/2008 record: 56-26
2008/2009 record: 49-33
2009/2010 record: 3-8 (with paul) 3-0 (without)

The past 3 seasons ppg has increased while apg and wins decreased significantly.

Interesting

king4day
11-22-2009, 01:24 PM
3 games doesn't decide someones career.
It's not like they blew out the Suns and Hawks. They're hot right now and they deserve the credit for playing well.
To say Paul is the reason why they're losing is just silly.

king4day
11-22-2009, 01:28 PM
Yes ur smart.. I'm sure lottery teams can beat the suns and hawks
And get 3 game win streaks when they lose there "savior"

Last year the Suns beat the Lakers late in the season without Nash and Amar'e. That didn't make us better. We just played one game better than they did.
If you guys trade Paul, then the franchise leaving New Orleans will be next to go. Even less fans will show and they'd fully rebuilding at the wrong time.

ChiSox219
11-22-2009, 01:28 PM
They play better without him holding the ball all game. They get to play more like a team and don't have to worry about chris Paul getting all his stats from stat padding.

They beat the best team in the east and the west and have won there last 3 games. Like I said any team where Paul is the focal point will not go far

I don't know where you came from, but you are leading the NBA forum in nonsensical posts over the past month.

NetsPaint
11-22-2009, 01:32 PM
Peja has actually been making a bunch of shots.If he was not missing them when Paul was playing this conversation might not be taking place.

GreenMan305
11-22-2009, 01:38 PM
I don't know where you came from, but you are leading the NBA forum in nonsensical posts over the past month.

Where I came from?

What is this real life?

I didn't know there was a criteria for posting my opinion butbim sure if u ask the hornets players they'd tell u the same ****

Paul is a good individual player but the only difference between him and all the other PGS in the legue is that he is a stat padder and the offense runs through him. That's why his team has no success..

Anyway collisin looks like a promising young player

Vinny642
11-22-2009, 03:14 PM
No, we arent better without Chris Paul, at all. Everybody has just stepped up though in Paul's absence. Especially Collison and Thorton, they both can get us around 15-20+PPG with the right minutes.

I like this with Paul's injury because it gives people time to co-insist with one another. Collison can start for other teams, he is a good undervalued player.

Wilson
11-22-2009, 03:27 PM
I dont think any team would be worse with Chris Paul on it because i think he is the best PG in the game.

However, i do believe as his career goes on he is looking for more shots for himself and setting up his teamates less. The team is winning less each year with virtually the same team. I do not think the is a coincidence. CP3 does need to look to set up his teamates first on EVERY possesion thats what a winning PG does.

But if he is willing to do so he is still the best at it. So to say they would be better off is untrue as of yet. If the trend continues they could get a good package for him.

I don't know about that. Here are his FG numbers for his first four years: 407/947, 381/871, 630/1291, 631/1255.

His PPG has risen each year, but that's the result of a rising FG%.

I have to admit that I don't watch too many Hornets games, but this could be a similar problem to the one the Lakers had a few years ago. Quite a lot of the time players would get caught up just watching Kobe and waiting for him to win the game, it took them a while to realise that they have to actually play hard.

If this is the problem then the Hornets need to add a veteren leader, and just hope the rest of their guys can get their acts together.

Toenail Clipper
11-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Chris Paul hogs the ball too much, therefore they're better without him.
Yeah right.

EaglesJackson10
11-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Well the sixers well take that team ruiner off your hands for you.

ChiSox219
11-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Where I came from?

What is this real life?

I didn't know there was a criteria for posting my opinion butbim sure if u ask the hornets players they'd tell u the same ****

Paul is a good individual player but the only difference between him and all the other PGS in the legue is that he is a stat padder and the offense runs through him. That's why his team has no success..

Anyway collisin looks like a promising young player

I don't know why you hate Chris Paul but you could not be more wrong.

http://hoopnumbers.com/allAnalysisView?analysis=RAPM&discussion=False&leaders=True&year=2009

He ranked #4 in Regularized Adjusted +/- last year, so not only is he "a stat padder" but when he is on the court he makes his team better offensively and defensively and a rate better than all but three players.

astrosmaniac
11-22-2009, 03:48 PM
the rockets would gladly give you mcgrady's expiring contract for him ;)

Metsmerizing
11-22-2009, 03:57 PM

Ease up on the attacks. Just say your own opinion and the facts you have to back it up.

GreenMan305
11-22-2009, 04:02 PM
the rockets would gladly give you mcgrady's expiring contract for him ;)

Do the rockets really need paul?

U have 2 good pg's brooks is a great player

I wouldn't be worried about pg when u need big men

And LOL@everyone coming up with the same response "well trade u so and so for Paul"

I win, come up with something better

MackSnackWrap
11-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Collisons crzyyy but i unno if they better withoutt

ChiSox219
11-22-2009, 04:16 PM
Ease up on the attacks. Just say your own opinion and the facts you have to back it up.

I'm sorry, it's just when statements are made that are so incredibly dumb I get defensive in order to protect my brain from stupidity.

Storch
11-22-2009, 04:23 PM
:facepalm: ur not all that smart

ElMarroAfamado
11-22-2009, 04:30 PM
oh god

DerekRE_3
11-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Pretty small sample size you are taking from...

Wilson
11-22-2009, 04:36 PM
If the Hornets are going to get better, it will be from the team having to take care of itself for a while, while Chris Paul is injured. When he does return, the team will be much stronger because the rest of the team won't rely on him so much.

SeoulBeatz
11-22-2009, 04:52 PM
yeah it's premature for this statement to be full true, but what wuill you say idf hornets go 10,12 wins straight, AND GET PAUL BACK THEN AND LOOSE 3 IN A ROW? THERE IS LOGICAL CONCLUSION

what if that scenario doesnt happen? a million other things could happen in 15 games.

that post, and this entire thread deserves one giant :facepalm:

theuuord
11-22-2009, 06:21 PM
lmao, these posts are always great.

king9er
11-22-2009, 06:34 PM
no one is better without chris paul

astrosmaniac
11-22-2009, 06:59 PM
Do the rockets really need paul?

U have 2 good pg's brooks is a great player

I wouldn't be worried about pg when u need big men

And LOL@everyone coming up with the same response "well trade u so and so for Paul"

I win, come up with something better

by getting paul it allows the rockets to shop those guys for big men.

ManRam
11-22-2009, 07:03 PM
I can see a team being better without a superstar who loves to shoot, and misses frequently...like a Gil, a T-Mac (kind of), a Kevin Martin and so on.

Not a PG who is exceptional offensively and defensively...and who never makes stupid plays or acts selfishly.

BluejaysFan08
11-22-2009, 07:04 PM
And the Knicks are better off without Lebron.
Im sorry boys i had to say it.

_Supreme_
11-22-2009, 07:06 PM
This thread is big fail.

greg_ory_2005
11-22-2009, 07:45 PM
This thread is big fail.

^:nod:

Matrix3132
11-22-2009, 08:08 PM
First off, I agree that the sample size has been really small but I'll play along. I've seen the Hornets play about 3 times this year (once without Paul) and I will say, the team seemed to have so much more energy without him. The last few games, Thornton is looking like the steal of the 2nd round (he already has 18 right now before halftime) and without Paul, he is getting the minutes. Also I think Paul is a more selfish player than people think, I can even seen comparisons to AI. Though much more of a true PG than AI, early in AI's career he racked up a lot of assists and was always among the league leaders in steals just like Paul. I think with Paul, the hornets stand around knowing he's going to get his own shot or create a play for them but without him, they are much more involved and, perhaps, better off at this point....maybe they should just trade him before he inevitably leaves in free agency...

sp1derm00
11-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Chris Paul was averaging 24ppg on 60% FG% and 65% 3FG%.... those are RIDICULOUS scoring numbers.

Then, you factor in 9.2apg on only 2.1TO/game and pretty much the only explaination is Byron Scott's coaching. I am a die hard Laker fan and a die hard Kobe fan who thinks Kobe is the best player in the world... and I'm finding it ridiculously hard to argue against CP3 being a better player at this point in time.

You CANNOT blame CP3 in any way at this point in time. Not one ounce of blame goes to a player scoring at that efficiency while getting as many assists as he does, especially when you have to consider the change in coaching.

To those thinking that Cp3 is looking to score more often now:

Last year CP3 attempted 16FGA per game.

This season, he's attempting 14.3FGA per game, he's just scoring at a DRASTICALLY more efficient rate.

If you're putting any blame on CP3 at this point in time, you're just hating.

i.got.the.nutz
11-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Chris Paul was averaging 24ppg on 60% FG% and 65% 3FG%.... those are RIDICULOUS scoring numbers.

Then, you factor in 9.2apg on only 2.1TO/game and pretty much the only explaination is Byron Scott's coaching. I am a die hard Laker fan and a die hard Kobe fan who thinks Kobe is the best player in the world... and I'm finding it ridiculously hard to argue against CP3 being a better player at this point in time.

You CANNOT blame CP3 in any way at this point in time. Not one ounce of blame goes to a player scoring at that efficiency while getting as many assists as he does, especially when you have to consider the change in coaching.

To those thinking that Cp3 is looking to score more often now:

Last year CP3 attempted 16FGA per game.

This season, he's attempting 14.3FGA per game, he's just scoring at a DRASTICALLY more efficient rate.

If you're putting any blame on CP3 at this point in time, you're just hating.

/Thread

aNYer
11-22-2009, 09:40 PM
/thread

x2

GoatMilk
11-22-2009, 11:21 PM

CP is great, but i'm glad you mentioned the "stat padding".

i knew i wasnt the only one who saw that

Vinny642
11-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Chris Paul is in no way a stat padder, he always tries to win.

tredigs
11-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Thornton is part of the reason that they're winning these games, and I would not be surprised to see him starting soon. Once Paul gets back they'll be even stronger, no doubt about it.

nipo10847
11-22-2009, 11:55 PM
He needs to play more like Jason Kidd in his prime. Look for your teammates first and score when you need to.

bosh+hedu+calderon+etc+etc+etc+etc= still NO CP3.

nipo10847
11-22-2009, 11:57 PM
CP3 is a winner. He does make his teammates better. Ask TC and West, they will tell u get a life.

ManRam
11-23-2009, 12:02 AM
How is he a stat-padder? I'd really like to know. It's not like he shoots a ton, or only racks up stats at meaningless times. I really don't get that...

dodie53
11-23-2009, 12:39 AM
nash for cp3.
do it!

Vinny642
11-23-2009, 12:44 AM
LOL People dont understand the value of CP, its crazy

aNYer
11-23-2009, 12:53 AM
LOL People dont understand the value of CP, its crazy

This is why its a good thing fans don't run organizations

sixer04fan
11-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Man you are right... Chris Paul definitely makes your team worse. That being said we'll give you Willie Green for him. If you want your team to be better, do this trade.

Yanks All Day
11-23-2009, 01:05 AM
So a team wins 3 games when their star is out and all of a sudden they are "better" without him? I don't know if anyone who is claiming this has noticed but, in sports the best teams do not always win every game. Any team can beat any other team on any given night. If the better team always wins, then the Celtics and Lakers would win every single game they play until they meet each other. CP3 is arguably the best PG in basketball, does not seem like a stat padder by any means, and has shown that he makes his teammates far better than they really are, but people seem to have forgotten this. What happens when teams start getting used to the CP3-less Hornets? They lose 65-70% of their games. Without Paul, this team just isn't that good. But hey, if they want to get rid of him (stupidly) I'm sure just about EVERY other team in the NBA would take him. Kid's ridiculously good.

saintdrew
12-23-2009, 01:06 AM
this is one of the most dumb, useless threads i've seen. i'm actually upset that i'm even commenting on the subject.

i read where someone said thornton was the reason the hornets won some games. get out of here with that.

i'm pretty sure cp3 came in 2nd to the mvp voting.

KeithLBC
12-23-2009, 01:10 AM
bump

Why bump this trash? Every reasonable NBA fan knows how good CP3 is, it takes a mental midget to create a thread like this :p

avrpatsfan
12-23-2009, 01:25 AM
rather have Rondo than Paul

KeithLBC
12-23-2009, 01:26 AM

Good for you, I'm sure 2% of the people here agree :facepalm:

RaptorizedKevin
12-23-2009, 01:34 AM
Oh well if yu think NO is better without cp3. give him to the raptors :] we'll give yu calderon and some other bums

RaptorizedKevin
12-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Good for you, I'm sure 2% of the people here agree :facepalm:

lol maybe 0.5 %

RaptorizedKevin
12-23-2009, 01:37 AM

:facepalm:

what are you smoking boy?

SeoulBeatz
12-23-2009, 01:47 AM

no. no. no. no. no. no. no.

im a fan of rondos game but ask anybody outside of Planet Boston and they will choose Chris Paul in a heartbeat.

I've seen both play extensively and Chris is just better at everything than Rondo.

Rondo is a great fit for the celts but he is not a better point guard.

Lakersfan2483
12-23-2009, 02:34 AM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the Hornets are a better team with Chris Paul. He makes everyone around him better and is a top 5 player in the NBA.

Lakersfan2483
12-23-2009, 02:36 AM

:bang::laugh::laugh:

skyhibballpj87
12-23-2009, 02:47 AM
First off, I agree that the sample size has been really small but I'll play along. I've seen the Hornets play about 3 times this year (once without Paul) and I will say, the team seemed to have so much more energy without him. The last few games, Thornton is looking like the steal of the 2nd round (he already has 18 right now before halftime) and without Paul, he is getting the minutes. Also I think Paul is a more selfish player than people think, I can even seen comparisons to AI. Though much more of a true PG than AI, early in AI's career he racked up a lot of assists and was always among the league leaders in steals just like Paul. I think with Paul, the hornets stand around knowing he's going to get his own shot or create a play for them but without him, they are much more involved and, perhaps, better off at this point....maybe they should just trade him before he inevitably leaves in free agency...

Maybe the team had more energy without him because they did not have paul to rely on to try and get them through the night. Its not cp3s fault that his team cannot give enough energy when he is on the floor the guy averages over 9 assists and more times then not he gets 10 to 15 which shows he is a team player. You cannot say a team is better without a superstar like chris paul. Last year the Rockets won 19 in a row without Yao ming and this year they still have a winning record does that mean that there better off without Yao no not necessiarily it just means the team reconizes they need to step up. Second of all this fourm is being made only after 2 maybe 3 games. Talk to me after like 30 games and we will see how well they do without cp3

Celts437
12-23-2009, 03:05 AM
Well its hard to believe that the best point guard in the league being absent would make a team better. Not saying your wrong..I dont pay much attention to the hornets. However, coming to conclusions after a 2 game sample isnt a very large data pool to pull conclusions from. Its kind of like only looking at the two hottest days of the year and saying the world will blow up because global warming has taken over.

ldc62
12-23-2009, 08:38 AM
CP3 does dominate the ball alot, but the Hornets would be terrible without him.

blazerman
12-23-2009, 09:09 AM
You should have gotten a 3day ban from PSD for making this thread in the first place, Better off without Paul, :facepalm: (I dont use the facepalm very often but I had to break it out on this thread).

Try having Steve Blake run your offense and then see if you still feel the same about CP3.

Actually Blake isnt that bad but still what a dumb thread.

RaptorizedKevin
12-23-2009, 10:19 AM
lol he got banned

king4day
12-23-2009, 10:39 AM
no. no. no. no. no. no. no.

im a fan of rondos game but ask anybody outside of Planet Boston and they will choose Chris Paul in a heartbeat.

I've seen both play extensively and Chris is just better at everything than Rondo.

Rondo is a great fit for the celts but he is not a better point guard.

Exactly

ChongInc.
12-23-2009, 10:51 AM
Raptors will trade you Calderon for him, gladly.

Was just going to say that.

To Toronto:
Paul
okafore

to no:
calderon
bosh/bargnani
1-3 draft picks.