PDA

View Full Version : Can T-Mac & Iverson be the solution??!!!

Ganzo747
11-21-2009, 07:27 PM
It has been reported that Tracy is more then ready to start playing again, although the Rockets feel otherwise - this has led to tense conversation with Rick Adelman. It seems obvious T-mac is not very happy about the rockets not wanting him back. We all the know the situation about Allen Iverson, but it seems to me, he might be a perfect fit here playing the "Sg" position witch leads to a fast paced game, that Chris paul, a.i, and t-mac seem to all ENJOY!!

How do we get mcgrady? SIMPLE we trade peja and mo pete http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine. The trade is successful and works for both teams. ALL WE DO THEN IS NEGOTIATE A CONTRACT WITH A.I.

CAN ANYONE IMAGINE A LIKE UP THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS:

Chris Paul, Allen Iverson, Tracy McGrady, David West, Emeka Okafor

If the front office wants to make this team better SOMETHING DRASTIC NEEDS TO BE DONE!

Source: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/commen...on-298187.html

Vinny642
11-21-2009, 07:39 PM
I would love AI and TMac and keep West and Okafor but I doubt it

BIGBREED
11-21-2009, 10:27 PM
I would love AI and TMac and keep West and Okafor but I doubt it

...and thats why other bloggers don't respect this site!

TMAC is done, he's not the same player!

ballpd05
12-02-2009, 04:53 PM
...and thats why other bloggers don't respect this site!

TMAC is done, he's not the same player!

I agree he isn't the same player... but outside of Marcus Thornton, the Hornets have no one close to as good as an UNhealthy T-Mac (at his position of course) and his $20+ million contract is up after this year so should the Hornets find a way to get him it would be an experiment this year with opportunity for upgrade next year.

The past experiments at the 2 have sucked (Mo Pete and Posey and Devin Brown). And a hurt T Mac is probably worth 17 ppg as long as he can suit up.

And you would have to think if the Hornets could find a way to dump salary that they could attract another solid player or all-star to play alongside a guy like Chris Paul.

I don't see it happening because we have nothing the Rockets want except probably CP3 and the rooks. CP3 we know is untouchable, and the rooks will be expendable ONLY if the office feels pressure to win now and try to make a serious play for free agency so Chris doesn't walk or demand a trade.

Vinny642
12-02-2009, 07:47 PM
D. Brown pisses me off on offense but he isnt terrible defensively. We gotta chill, Paul has never said he wanted out, or even thought about it, its just BS speculation. It'll be alright.