PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy league on espn...live draft in 2 hours

FOBolous
11-19-2009, 09:05 PM
so i decided to create a fantasy league last minute...just for the fun of it. It's a h2h league...live draft is @ 10 ET or 9 central. Trying to get as many people to join the league as I can before draft starts :) here's the link to the league:

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/tools/join?leagueId=204083

it's free.

***MODS...please let me keep this thread in the main NBA forum just because the draft is so soon and i want to reach as big of an audience as i can. no one goes to the fantasy forum :(

FOBolous
11-19-2009, 09:18 PM
nvm...i deleted the league. i created the league because i had the sudden urge to play fantasy basketball but than i found a league that was drafting at 8:30 CT and it was almost full so i joined that league. i doubt i can get enough people to play in this league in 2 hours anyways sooo :shrug:

but if there's people who want to play fantasy basketball...let me know. maybe if enough people reply...we can get another PSD fantasy basketball league going :D

sofargone
11-19-2009, 09:55 PM
nvm...i deleted the league. i created the league because i had the sudden urge to play fantasy basketball but than i found a league that was drafting at 8:30 CT and it was almost full so i joined that league. i doubt i can get enough people to play in this league in 2 hours anyways sooo :shrug:

but if there's people who want to play fantasy basketball...let me know. maybe if enough people reply...we can get another PSD fantasy basketball league going :D

im down