PDA

View Full Version : None of the Celtics should be All-Stars this Season

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 01:48 AM
Paul Pierce 18 PPG, 4, 4 (ok maybe)

Ray Allen 15 PPG

Garnett 13 PPG- 7RBG

Rondo 10 & 8.7

ok if this keeps up more or less, none of these guys should make the ASG, regardless of their record IMO.

There are so many more deserving players, and if garnett makes it especially(through coaches pick, not voting), then this league seriously has a problem.

Pierce could get in, I wouldn't be upset, but although Rondo is leading the East in Assists, I think Jennings, Mo Williams, and Arenas are above him.

What do you guys think?

Stunner
11-19-2009, 01:52 AM
Bulls fans unite! lol

asandhu23
I think you are going to get your feelings hurt very soon

ManRam
I think Rondo and Pierce should get serious consideration. KG will get a ton of votes too. Allen shouldn't sniff it. But Rondo's amazing defense and play-making skills make him a top 2-3 PG in the East, easily (especially with Jameer and Harris hurt). I swear 90% of every Celtics SC highlight is Rondo-based. His so important to that team's success. Pierce is having a great year. He's not racking up the huge stats, but he's winning games.

I think Rondo should definitely make it. I think PP should too.

29$JerZ
11-19-2009, 01:53 AM
Well I think there is something seriously wrong with your sig, LeBron will be in a blue jersey next year in Manhattan

Lone Maverick
11-19-2009, 01:53 AM
I can just about guarantee the fans will vote in at least 2 of them.

ManRam
11-19-2009, 01:55 AM
I can just about guarantee the fans will vote in at least 2 of them.

I bet that the fans vote none of them in. Dwight, LeBron and Wade are locks for fan voting. Bosh probably too. I actually don't think the fans will vote any into the starting 5...and that's all the fans control.

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 01:57 AM
Based only on their record, I think Pierce might get in maybe, but that would and should be the only one.

I think Jennings should make it, MO Williams, or Arenas for the PG's.

ManRam
11-19-2009, 02:01 AM
Based only on their record, I think Pierce might get in maybe, but that would and should be the only one.

I think Jennings should make it, MO Williams, Arenas for the PG's.

Rondo is easily the best defensive PG in the league. He has an insane FG%. He leads the East in assists and steals. I think Jennings deserves it right now...but I'd rather have Rondo than Gil or Mo...by a mile. He'll get in. He's a guy coaches have to love.

DaaBoTownSox
11-19-2009, 02:02 AM

Ray Allen 15 PPG

Garnett 13 PPG- 7RBG

Rondo 10 & 8.7

ok if this keeps up more or less, none of these guys should make the ASG, regardless of their record IMO.

There are so many more deserving players, and if garnett makes it especially(through coaches pick, not voting), then this league seriously has a problem.

What do you guys think?

You must be a hater. Why else would you single out a team?

It's still early, but I think Rondo & Pierce deserve in.

GoatMilk
11-19-2009, 02:07 AM
pierce will get in

rondo might get in by default.

Gibby
11-19-2009, 02:07 AM
in the past KG was voted. do you guys think he will be voted in over Bosh.

come on raptors fans and celtic haters vote for Bosh.

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 02:09 AM
You must be a hater. Why else would you single out a team?

It's still early, but I think Rondo & Pierce deserve in.

Nah I did it based soley on name recognition. Through the coaches pick of course. If any of them get voted in obviously that's not an issue. Like I said, I think Pierce could be a coaches pick, and although Rondo is leading the East in Assists, I think Jennings, Arenas, and Mo Williams are above him.

And Deng is averaging 17 and 10 this season as SF. Right now one could argue he is more deserving than Pierce. Can't think of any more SF's through coaches pick though so.

Bruno
11-19-2009, 02:10 AM
At least two Celtics will make it. It's just how it is.

tcav701
11-19-2009, 02:15 AM
So your saying the PG that leads the east in steals and assists shouldnt be an all-star?

Thats what a PG is supposed to do.

People are blinded by PPG and nothing else they dont look at defense or +/- when a player is on the floor. Rondo has been the best PG in the east THIS year SO FAR. Saying Mo and to a lesser extend Gilbert deserves it over him is just uneducated.

HoopsDrive
11-19-2009, 02:17 AM
KG has a chance to get voted in ahead of Bosh, happened last year and the Big Ticket has always had a huge fanbase anyway.

As for reserves, Pierce and Rondo deserve consideration if they keep their play up and racking up the wins.

Poor Allen though, sacrificed so much for that ring.

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 02:19 AM
So your saying the PG that leads the east in steals and assists shouldnt be an all-star?

Thats what a PG is supposed to do.

People are blinded by PPG and nothing else they dont look at defense or +/- when a player is on the floor. Rondo has been the best PG in the east THIS year SO FAR. Saying Mo and to a lesser extend Gilbert deserves it over him is just uneducated.

Arenas 23.6 PPG and 6.3 APG
Jennings 25.5 and 5.5
Mo Williams 18.5 and 5

Other than Arenas, who actually just got Jamison back tonight, bucks and cavs are doing good

tcav701
11-19-2009, 02:26 AM
Arenas 23.6 PPG and 6.3 APG
Jennings 25.5 and 5.5
Mo Williams 18.5 and 5

Other than Arenas, who actually just got Jamison back tonight, bucks and cavs are doing good

Ok.....

so you proved these 3 scored more points than Rondo and have less of every other stat to include:

FG%, assists, steals, rebounds and wins.

If all your looking at is points for an "all-star" caliber player, note the clippers and warriors roster moves in the last few years.

5 assists per game is really nothing to be proud of if you are a starting PG.

3 PGs will be on the roster, I will be offended as a fan if Mo is there.

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 02:33 AM
Ok.....

so you proved these 3 scored more points than Rondo and have less of every other stat to include:

FG%, assists, steals, rebounds and wins.

If all your looking at is points for an "all-star" caliber player, note the clippers and warriors roster moves in the last few years.

5 assists per game is really nothing to be proud of if you are a starting PG.

3 PGs will be on the roster, I will be offended as a fan if Mo is there.

I just think Rondo's PPG is way too low. Maybe if he was averging double digit Assists then I would understand.

But when you're playing with 3 HOF'ers of course you're going to have assists:rolleyes:

Put Paul or Nash in Rondo's spot and they might be averaging 14 APG....no joke.

Ty Fast
11-19-2009, 02:36 AM

Ray Allen 15 PPG

Garnett 13 PPG- 7RBG

Rondo 10 & 8.7

Pierce could get in, I wouldn't be upset, but although Rondo is leading the East in Assists, I think Jennings, Mo Williams, and Arenas are above him.

What do you guys think?

buddy, i love the picture. it is my new background

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 02:40 AM
buddy, i love the picture. it is my new background

:cheers:

tcav701
11-19-2009, 02:47 AM
I just think Rondo's PPG is way too low. Maybe if he was averging double digit Assists then I would understand.

But when you're playing with 3 HOF'ers of course you're going to have assists:rolleyes:

Put Paul or Nash in Rondo's spot and they might be averaging 14 APG....no joke.
Did you know Stockton's carrer PPG is 12?

Look at the FG% Rondo would have more points if he took more shots. You obviously prefer a shot first PG which means you prefer PGs that do not help their team win.

Mo Will averages 5 APG with Lebron on his team. How assists work is the guy you pass it to has to score. Lebron on any given night can score just as much the celtics big three combined. LBJ also gets more assist than Mo, Mo isnt the best PG on his team.

And for Arenas... his team runs the floor and most years scores more points than the Celtics who are a defensive minded, half court team.

Put Paul or Nash with Lebron and they could easily have 14 APG. Or put them on the Wizards running the floor and you'll get the same.

And you seem to be fogetting about the steals, rebound and the defending quality Rondo dwarfs the other 3 there

swagga81
11-19-2009, 03:00 AM

Ray Allen 15 PPG

Garnett 13 PPG- 7RBG

Rondo 10 & 8.7

What do you guys think?

this is so a hater Thread! Just Like Drose bulls Jordanbulls and Stunerko you sir are a Celtics Hater ProdigyI! this is a reason i hate the bulls and there cocky laker wannabe Fans! so you dont deserve a facepalm oh no what you deserve is a curse! i hope D Rose Never Becomes an ALLSTAR and i also hope the Bulls Never win a Chamionship! NEVER EVER!

Toenail Clipper
11-19-2009, 03:04 AM
this is so a hater Thread! Just Like Drose bulls Jordanbulls and Stunerko you sir are a Celtics Hater ProdigyI! this is a reason i hate the bulls and there cocky laker wannabe Fans! so you dont deserve a facepalm oh no what you deserve is a curse! i hope D Rose Never Becomes an ALLSTAR and i also hope the Bulls Never win a Chamionship! NEVER EVER!

ok kid who still watches wrestling.

swagga81
11-19-2009, 03:10 AM
ok kid who still watches wrestling. hey evey body its the worlds only Clippers Fan Next to Ben maller! what it like watching a team that never one a nba championship?

Toenail Clipper
11-19-2009, 03:14 AM
hey evey body its the worlds only Clippers Fan Next to Ben maller! what it like watching a team that never one a nba championship?

Really?
I know they're one of the worst teams in the NBA.
I'm not blind.
I'd rather watch the Clippers lose every game, get draft picks, and ruin careers of players than believe that wrestling is still real.

asandhu23
11-19-2009, 03:15 AM
hey evey body its the worlds only Clippers Fan Next to Ben maller! what it like watching a team that never one a nba championship?

see swagga... there is a thing called "real fan". i wouldn't expect you to understand. I remember some person has a sig with you posing as both a celtics fan and lakers fan.

swagga81
11-19-2009, 03:20 AM
Really?
I know they're one of the worse teams in the NBA.
I'm not blind.
I'd rather watch the Clippers lose every game, get draft picks, and ruin careers of players than believe that wrestling is still real.

im a fan of Swagger Because He use to play with the sooners in UO plus he was a real Good Matt wrestler iin uo! im not a Diehard WWE fan i just a fan of jake hager aka Jack Swagger!

P.S. are you a Celtic like these Bulls fans

Lakersfan2483
11-19-2009, 03:21 AM
No way is KG going to be left off the team. I can also see Pierce making it as a reserve.

swagga81
11-19-2009, 03:22 AM
see swagga... there is a thing called "real fan". i wouldn't expect you to understand. I remember some person has a sig with you posing as both a celtics fan and lakers fan.
1st of im a real deal Celtic fan 2nd that laker thread was a joke

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 03:23 AM
No way is KG going to be left off the team. I can also see Pierce making it as a reserve.

Agreed I could see Pierce making it, but I wouldn't be happy if Garnett made it through the coaches pick with a 13-7 average.

Off the top of my head, I could see Granger(obviously) Deng, and Josh Smith above Pierce in terms of stats deserving and their teams aren't that bad either. Especially ATL

tcav701
11-19-2009, 03:28 AM
so I take it this is another thread gone completely off topic?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-19-2009, 03:30 AM
I hope jennings makes to the all-star game

Toenail Clipper
11-19-2009, 03:31 AM
im a fan of Swagger Because He use to play with the sooners in UO plus he was a real Good Matt wrestler iin uo! im not a Diehard WWE fan i just a fan of jake hager aka Jack Swagger!

P.S. are you a Celtic like these Bulls fans

That's nice.
I'm not a Celtic hater, I just don't like their egos.

aZekuiS
11-19-2009, 03:32 AM
I think the C's are more worried about winning a championship than padding their stats to make the "allstar" team. Some players become allstars because their team is garbage and they naturally score more points due to limited production from their team.

Punkindrublic03
11-19-2009, 03:32 AM
Ray Allen should at least be in the 3 point contest.

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 03:34 AM
Ray Allen should at least be in the 3 point contest.

Agreed. The 3 point contest has been a joke the last couple of years.

Lakersfan2483
11-19-2009, 03:35 AM
Agreed I could see Pierce making it, but I wouldn't be happy if Garnett made it through the coaches pick with a 13-7 average.

Off the top of my head, I could see Granger(obviously) Deng, and Josh Smith above Pierce in terms of stats deserving and their teams aren't that bad either. Especially ATL

Granger definitely deserves to make the team. As far as KG is concerned, I think his popularity will get him on the team. He's one of the most popular players in the NBA and based on reputation, he will make it. His numbers are down considerably, but that can be attributed to him trying to adjust after the major knee injury. His numbers are also down because he has a lot of talent around and doesn't have to do as much as he had to in yrs. past. (Age is also a factor)

Toenail Clipper
11-19-2009, 03:35 AM

Daequan Cook is a beast, what chu talking about.
LMAO.
I'm kidding.
Jason Capono is a good 3-point shooter.

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 03:40 AM
Daequan Cook is a beast, what chu talking about.
LMAO.
I'm kidding.
Jason Capono is a good 3-point shooter.

Kapono's a beast but i'd go Ray Allen, Ben Gordon, Dirk, Peja, Rashard, and Chauncey to make it a bit more stardom interesting

Toenail Clipper
11-19-2009, 03:42 AM
Kapono's a beast but i'd go Ray Allen, Ben Gordon, Dirk, Peja, Rashard, and Chauncey to make it a bit more stardom interesting

yeah but what the NBA does is put dumb young players.
That is why the Dunk contest sucks also in recent years.

ldc62
11-19-2009, 03:50 AM
If KG starts then thats total BS. I'm sick of letting the fans decide stupid things like this (Slam Dunk Voting and this ASG crap). I say let the coaches pick because I hope they are more knowledgeable.

Sadds The Gr8
11-19-2009, 03:53 AM
It's way too early to be talkin about all-stars and stats. How do u know Arenas' or Mo's stats won't be affected once Jamison/Miller/Foye, and Shaq comes back? Or if any1 will get injured? How do u know KG's PPG and RBG won't increase? REmember he just came off surgery...

but if you're talkin about who should make it if the ASG were like next week, then i'd say Rondo>Mo. All you're basing your info off of is ppg...tcav is right...Rondo DEFINATELY deserves in over Mo. He may play with 3 HoFamers but how do you know his #'s wouldnt be more impressive if he was a cav? Cuz if he was then the Cavs would have a legit pass 1st pg that could feed Lebron and the barrage of shooters they have and would likely give Rondo more Assists. Who cares if he doesn't score much he's a PG...he still averages more Asts, Stls, FG% and probably blocks than Mo...Using your logic, Jason Kidd should've never made any all-star games....would that make sense?

And Pierce will definately make it over Deng...he's just a better player overall...

1st POST!

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 03:59 AM
Pierce is a better player than Deng in his career, but if you look at THIS season Deng is averaging 17 and 10 and Pierce is averaging 18-4-4 so I wouldn't say Pierce is a lock as a better player this year. Its close though.

mrmike101
11-19-2009, 04:53 AM

Me too but we all know that the nba is full of politics. David Stern would have to be in hell AND it would would have to be a cold day there, for jennings to make this years allstar team.

bigsams50
11-19-2009, 06:04 AM
Pierce KG and Rondo will make it i think. KG will prolly be voted in to start. Rondo def. deserves it. Not many, if any, point gaurds play defense like him. ANd pierce is the leader of the team

Hawkize31
11-19-2009, 07:53 AM
I don't think any ppg or rpg or any rate averages matter much at 12-13 games into the season. Its way too early to be thinking ASG voting imo.

The_Mac22
11-19-2009, 08:04 AM

x2

ChiSox219
11-19-2009, 08:07 AM
Rondo is easily the best defensive PG in the league. He has an insane FG%. He leads the East in assists and steals. I think Jennings deserves it right now...but I'd rather have Rondo than Gil or Mo...by a mile. He'll get in. He's a guy coaches have to love.

No he isn't, not even close. Did you not watch the first round last season?

pebloemer
11-19-2009, 09:33 AM
I think Rondo and Pierce should get serious consideration. KG will get a ton of votes too. Allen shouldn't sniff it. But Rondo's amazing defense and play-making skills make him a top 2-3 PG in the East, easily (especially with Jameer and Harris hurt). I swear 90% of every Celtics SC highlight is Rondo-based. His so important to that team's success. Pierce is having a great year. He's not racking up the huge stats, but he's winning games.

I think Rondo should definitely make it. I think PP should too.

Very well said. My thoughts exactly.

ManRam
11-19-2009, 10:55 AM
No he isn't, not even close. Did you not watch the first round last season?

Yeah...one series shapes a career. If that series means everything...then he is one of the best offensive PGs as well as one of the best defensive. Rose had two great games, three terrible ones, at wo okay ones. He only averaged 18 points that series, barely above his season average. He did shoot 49%. It's not like he shredded Rondo.

Rondo out-shined him on offense and defense.

So what's your point?

mikantsass
11-19-2009, 11:09 AM

Ray Allen 15 PPG

Garnett 13 PPG- 7RBG

Rondo 10 & 8.7

What do you guys think?

Deng- 17pts 9reb

Salmons- 14pts

Rose- 13pts 5assist

Noah- 12pts, 12 rebs

Going by your logic none of the Bulls make it either. Don't you Bulls fans have anything better to do than blast the Celtics in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS.

asandhu23
11-19-2009, 11:18 AM

ANTHONY MORROW! he deserves it

Toenail Clipper
11-19-2009, 11:21 AM
Deng- 17pts 9reb

Salmons- 14pts

Rose- 13pts 5assist

Noah- 12pts, 12 rebs

Going by your logic none of the Bulls make it either. Don't you Bulls fans have anything better to do than blast the Celtics in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS.

lol agreed, so create a thread that says "None of the Bulls should be All-Stars this season"

Cubs Win
11-19-2009, 11:24 AM
Deng- 17pts 9reb

Salmons- 14pts

Rose- 13pts 5assist

Noah- 12pts, 12 rebs

The difference is most of these guys aren't expected to make it. Rose hasn't been the same yet with his ankle injury still not fully healed. He could make a push for a spot if he gets healthy and aggressive again. Deng is boarderline IMO, but may not make it because of the other forwards in the league with better name recognition. Salmons got off to a very poor shooting start and will definitely be better but no one expected him to be an all-star. And Noah was left off the ballot completely. IMO he could be an All-star in the East if he were to keep up this play. Obviously not as a starter, but it is a slight possibility that he will make the team.

Second, Bulls fans don't blast the Celtics in every post. You really need to improve your reading ability if you think that. It is ashame though to see the deuschiness of the team has rubbed off on the fans.

Silent
11-19-2009, 11:28 AM

Ray Allen 15 PPG

Garnett 13 PPG- 7RBG

Rondo 10 & 8.7

What do you guys think?

its bulls fans like u that make other bulls fans look stupid:facepalm:

Gibby23
11-19-2009, 11:32 AM
The difference is most of these guys aren't expected to make it. Rose hasn't been the same yet with his ankle injury still not fully healed. He could make a push for a spot if he gets healthy and aggressive again. Deng is boarderline IMO, but may not make it because of the other forwards in the league with better name recognition. Salmons got off to a very poor shooting start and will definitely be better but no one expected him to be an all-star. And Noah was left off the ballot completely. IMO he could be an All-star in the East if he were to keep up this play. Obviously not as a starter, but it is a slight possibility that he will make the team.

Second, Bulls fans don't blast the Celtics in every post. You really need to improve your reading ability if you think that. It is ashame though to see the deuschiness of the team has rubbed off on the fans.
Players play hurt all the time and still produce. Rose might not be that good. Rondo is better. Rondo had a bad ankle last year and part of this year and he is still playing great.

Chronz
11-19-2009, 11:34 AM
So defense means nothing in your evaluation? Rondo and Pierce are probably the most likely invites, and KG has looked good to me.

swagga81
11-19-2009, 11:43 AM
lol agreed, so create a thread that says "None of the Bulls should be All-Stars this season"
i would take a shot that

Second, Bulls fans don't blast the Celtics in every post. You really need to improve your reading ability if you think that. It is ashame though to see the deuschiness of the team has rubbed off on the fans. true but the bulls fans Trash Rondo 24/7 for me i think both rose and rondo are overrated! P.S. Brendan Jennings Next Allstar PG :D

Gators123
11-19-2009, 11:44 AM

Ray Allen 15 PPG

Garnett 13 PPG- 7RBG

Rondo 10 & 8.7

Not a huge deal, But you rounded the numbers off wrong to make them look worse

jim51990
11-19-2009, 11:44 AM
this thread is pointless stupid chicago fans

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 12:26 PM

Most of the Bulls players aren't expected to make it. Most of the Celtics players are. That's the difference. Bulls haven't had an All star since Jordan so would it make sense to create a thread like that:eyebrow:

bigsams50
11-19-2009, 12:29 PM
Yeah...one series shapes a career. If that series means everything...then he is one of the best offensive PGs as well as one of the best defensive. Rose had two great games, three terrible ones, at wo okay ones. He only averaged 18 points that series, barely above his season average. He did shoot 49%. It's not like he shredded Rondo.

Rondo out-shined him on offense and defense.

So what's your point?

ManRam-1 Chisox-0

ProdigyI
11-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Deng- 17pts 9reb

Salmons- 14pts

Rose- 13pts 5assist

Noah- 12pts, 12 rebs

Yes, I clearly "blast the celtics in every single one of my posts":rolleyes: Good thing for post history. ;)
Bulls haven't had an all-star since Jordan so does it make sense to create a thread like that:eyebrow:

If there's one person that should make the ASG this year for the Bulls if his stats hold up is Noah. Averaging a double double and leading the NBA in Rebounds.

Raph12
11-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Pierce and Rondo will probably be reserves... Garnett maybe if the coaches are being stupid.

TragicallyHip
11-19-2009, 01:54 PM
It's not stats based, it's a popularity contest brosef.

swagga81
11-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Pierce and Rondo will probably be reserves... Garnett maybe if the coaches are being stupid.:facepalm:

Cubs Win
11-19-2009, 04:40 PM
i would take a shot that
true but the bulls fans Trash Rondo 24/7 for me i think both rose and rondo are overrated! P.S. Brendan Jennings Next Allstar PG :D

I'd think you'd at least know his name if you think he's gonna be so good. I'm guessing you were talking about Brandon Jennings.

Tmac,lt,berkman
11-19-2009, 05:03 PM
as long as it isnt rondos sorry self i dont care about anybody else the only reason he is good is bacause of the players around him thats it. he SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

dtmagnet
11-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Garnett will get voted on ahead of Bosh, no point in complaining about it.

IDB Josh M
11-19-2009, 05:31 PM
KG will get voted as a starter, and Paul Pierce a definite reserve. Rondo has a chance of making reserve if Brandon Jennings, Mike Bibby or even AI if he works out in NYK.

koreancabbage
11-19-2009, 05:41 PM
KG will get voted as a starter, and Paul Pierce a definite reserve. Rondo has a chance of making reserve if Brandon Jennings, Mike Bibby or even AI if he works out in NYK.

KG will not get voted in as a starter if Bosh continues to play like he is. Leads the league in double-doubles and is essentially TIED for the Lead in rebounding and like 7th in the league in scoring.

and if he did get in as a starter over Bosh this year- it's another reason why fans don't deserve to vote

Cool007
11-19-2009, 05:53 PM
2 words - 10 games.

It's way early to even think about this stuff.

I say give it 20+ more games and we have more clearer picture on who actually deserves it.

Right now you can actually argue that only about 7 players who deserve it, the rest are totally arguable. This is why it's way too early.

sofargone
11-19-2009, 09:06 PM
:facepalm:
how about you elaborate instead of oversuing the facepalm? i havent seen one intelligible post by you since you joined the forum.

that being said, i can see the celtics all getting over-looked, because they play a team game and dont have flashy stats like some other options might. i think that at least one player on the celtics will get voted in (probably rondo or KG)

Boston Faithful
11-20-2009, 10:48 PM
This is such a ******** thread.

Rasheed Wallace made the All-Star team in the 07-08, obviously when you add Wallace and Daniels already to a team racked with star players like KG, Pierce, Allen and Rondo everyone's stats are going to take a major hit.

As evidenced by the players, Allen and Pierce still can function at a 22-24 PPG rate. They all sacrificed their stats for the team.

Because they sacrificed for winning, that means they aren't as good as the rest of the league?

What a ******** thread. If Garnett was on the Bulls he'd be averaging at least 20 and 10.

Garnett will be voted in as a starter, for sure. Pierce and Rondo deserve to be reserves. I'd argue for Allen too.

Mo Williams?! Are you ******** me? I can't believe someone actually said he should be in, and someone said Devin Harris too. No Net should come CLOSE to the All-Star team, even if they were averaging 25 a game.

Look at all the Magic statistics, they all suck as well because everyone is sacrificing for the team, once again. Same with the Cavs (or maybe Shaq just sucks, I don't know). Dwight Howard is sucking for Dwight Howard standards this year. 17.5 and 10 for him? That's pathetic, but that's sacrificing for a team with 4 All-Stars on it. It's the same thing as when the Mavs had like 5 18-20 point scorers on their team back in the day with Dirk, Finley, Nash, Jamison, and Antoine Walker. Everyone took a hit in stats.

nipo10847
11-20-2009, 10:56 PM

Ray Allen 15 PPG

Garnett 13 PPG- 7RBG

Rondo 10 & 8.7

What do you guys think?

What I think?? Here it is: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

(also, no bulls are gonna be allstar)

J_M_B
11-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce are mos likely going to be all stars

nipo10847
11-20-2009, 11:04 PM
Pierce and Rondo will probably be reserves... Garnett maybe if the coaches are being stupid.

Fail. Garnett will go as a starter by fans. I understand his bad times and bosh's terrific run will make it tough. But come on, most of the voters vote with their emotion, not the stats.

Nocioni5
11-20-2009, 11:13 PM
bulls fans unite! Lol

x2

sofargone
11-20-2009, 11:17 PM
x2

Noah def. deserves to make it but because hes not on the ballot some NBA fans might forget about him. im sure the coaches will vote noah in

ProdigyI
11-20-2009, 11:19 PM
What I think?? Here it is: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

(also, no bulls are gonna be allstar)

We havent had one for 12 years so I wouldn't be shocked if we didnt get one this year:rolleyes:

But Noah will make the All Star Game if he keeps it up. That's for certain.

smith&wesson
11-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Pierce should get in.

rondo gets the snub.

what54!?
11-20-2009, 11:25 PM
eh PP will get in and probably garnett since he's kevin garnett but that its. Jennings deserves to be there though

nipo10847
11-20-2009, 11:39 PM
We havent had one for 12 years so I wouldn't be shocked if we didnt get one this year:rolleyes:

But Noah will make the All Star Game if he keeps it up. That's for certain.

If kobe kept up his 81 points game, he would have had 70 ppg career avg today.

swagga81
11-20-2009, 11:40 PM
I'd think you'd at least know his name if you think he's gonna be so good. I'm guessing you were talking about Brandon Jennings.

ok Teacher:facepalm: you bulls fans are jokes :pity:

sofargone
11-20-2009, 11:43 PM
ok Teacher:facepalm: you bulls fans are jokes :pity:
look at my sig, that is if you know how to read
swagga81 is facepalm abuser #1

Tyreke Jennings
11-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Mindless fans suck

ProdigyI
11-20-2009, 11:52 PM
If kobe kept up his 81 points game, he would have had 70 ppg career avg today.

Ummm are you really comparing kobe's 81 point game to Noah's 12.6 RPG average. Wow.....:eyebrow: Sometimes I wonder....

swagga81
11-20-2009, 11:54 PM
how about you elaborate instead of oversuing the facepalm? i havent seen one intelligible post by you since you joined the forum.

that being said, i can see the celtics all getting over-looked, because they play a team game and dont have flashy stats like some other options might. i think that at least one player on the celtics will get voted in (probably rondo or KG)

you say you havent seen one intelligible post from me since i joind here Well here i go! you also say rondo or KG could get in but what about Paul Pierce! you left him of! Pierce is an allstar and on almost every game Pierce is a Scoreing Leader which he deserves a spot on the allstar team! as for KG Rondo and Allen atleast 2 of them will get in either its fans or coaches votes! one celtic going to the allstar game thats nonesense!

p.s. the reason i gave Ralph12 a :facepalm: because of this dislike of kg and calling the nba coaches stupid if they vote KG in! that my friend deserves a facepalm!

swagga81
11-20-2009, 11:58 PM
look at my sig, that is if you know how to read
swagga81 is facepalm abuser #1 oh come on i have the right to use the facepalm! who are you to tell me i abuse the faceplam! that right there you Deserve a :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:! have a nice day:D

sofargone
11-20-2009, 11:59 PM
you say you havent seen one intelligible post from me since i joind here Well here i go! you also say rondo or KG could get in but what about Paul Pierce! you left him of! Pierce is an allstar and on almost every game Pierce is a Scoreing Leader which he deserves a spot on the allstar team! as for KG Rondo and Allen atleast 2 of them will get in either its fans or coaches votes! one celtic going to the allstar game thats nonesense!

p.s. the reason i gave Ralph12 a :facepalm: because of this dislike of kg and calling the nba coaches stupid if they vote KG in! that my friend deserves a facepalm!

:clap:

swagga81
11-21-2009, 12:04 AM
:clap:

you like my post?

ko8e24
11-21-2009, 12:08 AM
lol wut has this thread become?

swagga81
11-21-2009, 12:20 AM
lol wut has this thread become?

i dont even know any more

Team*Chicago
11-21-2009, 12:32 AM
Well I think there is something seriously wrong with your sig, LeBron will be in a blue jersey next year in Manhattan

:laugh:You really think so.

swagga81
11-21-2009, 01:06 AM
if your a bulls fan who thinks there getting D wade or Leborn then your crazy! teams like the lakers knicks and The Heat have more money than the bulls! so for get it

ProdigyI
11-21-2009, 01:55 AM
if your a bulls fan who thinks there getting D wade or Leborn then your crazy! teams like the lakers knicks and The Heat have more money than the bulls! so for get it

:laugh2:

We're clearing cap for a reason and we will be getting a superstar come 2010. Who? We don't know yet. But were in position to get somebody really good and that's what we intend to do.

Personally, I think we're getting Bosh or Amare because it's been about 7 years we've needed a legit post man and 2010 will finally be the year hopefully.

swagga81
11-21-2009, 02:28 AM
:laugh2:

We're clearing cap for a reason and we will be getting a superstar come 2010. Who? We don't know yet. But were in position to get somebody really good and that's what we intend to do.

Personally, I think we're getting Bosh or Amare because it's been about 7 years we've needed a legit post man and 2010 will finally be the year hopefully.

yeah i can see bosh or Joe Johnson

azkarraga
11-21-2009, 02:32 AM
I kind agree with you, mostly on KG and Rondo. KG is still out of shape and it shows. Rondo is where he's, frankly overrated, because he's with the Celtics. Would he be with, dont know, Minny, he woudnt even be on the discussion.

Raph12
11-21-2009, 02:40 AM

1st off it's Raph12 for Raphael, not Ralph12...

In regards to your post, Pierce is the most deserving of all of the Celtics' players because he is their team MVP and Rondo would be the runner-up for that title. Therefore, I wouldn't mind if one or both of those guys got in, but KG should not make it.

KG may arguably be the best overall player on that squad, but he is replaceable, unlike Pierce and Rondo. KG also seems to have lost a step and has not looked like the KG of old in recent years.

I love KG, his intensity is out of this world, but he doesn't deserve to repeat as an allstar, there are guys much more deserving of that feat.

BRADY4MVP
11-21-2009, 02:53 AM

Ray Allen 15 PPG

Garnett 13 PPG- 7RBG

Rondo 10 & 8.7

What do you guys think?

I think that we are just past 10 games played in the start of the season.....chill out with the hate.....

ProdigyI
11-21-2009, 03:48 AM
I think that we are just past 10 games played in the start of the season.....chill out with the hate.....

I said if it keeps up chief. And there's no hate.

swagga81
11-21-2009, 03:50 AM
1st off it's Raph12 for Raphael, not Ralph12...

In regards to your post, Pierce is the most deserving of all of the Celtics' players because he is their team MVP and Rondo would be the runner-up for that title. Therefore, I wouldn't mind if one or both of those guys got in, but KG should not make it.

KG may arguably be the best overall player on that squad, but he is replaceable, unlike Pierce and Rondo. KG also seems to have lost a step and has not looked like the KG of old in recent years.

I love KG, his intensity is out of this world, but he doesn't deserve to repeat as an allstar, there are guys much more deserving of that feat.

ok Raph12 i get your point

Raph12
11-21-2009, 01:32 PM
ok Raph12 i get your point

All I ask lol :cheers:

sofargone
11-21-2009, 01:33 PM
you like my post?

now that calls for a :facepalm:

swagga81
11-22-2009, 01:08 AM
now that calls for a :facepalm:

wow a rare Facepalm from a guy whos aginst the facepalm! this gets a :rolleyes::pity:

drobe86
11-22-2009, 03:32 AM
How the hell does anybody know who will make the all star game at this point? It's been 13 games. Some people are ridiculous.....

Ray_R
11-24-2009, 11:28 PM
wow a rare Facepalm from a guy whos aginst the facepalm! this gets a :rolleyes::pity:

that why its even funnier :shrug:

ldc62
11-25-2009, 02:12 AM
watch KG will start instead of Bosh. The NBA All Star game is a joke... they should let the coach's decide who should be an allstar or do the NFL way (Votes split from Fans, Coaches and Media)

swagga81
11-25-2009, 02:36 AM
watch KG will start instead of Bosh. The NBA All Star game is a joke... they should let the coach's decide who should be an allstar or do the NFL way (Votes split from Fans, Coaches and Media)
i disagree

BkOriginalOne
11-25-2009, 02:39 AM
KG is going to start the East and Pierce will get a nod, rondo maybe, allen no.

dodie53
11-25-2009, 03:41 AM
rondo and PP