PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul to Orlando?

cheech309
11-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Just a question here for you New Orleans fans. Would you ever consider trading Chris Paul to Orlando for Gortat, Redick, Nelson and the 9 million dollar trade exception? You wouldn't be trading him a western team and we would give you Gortat who could start for about half the teams in the league. Redick who is emerging as a solid nba player and Jameer Nelson who is very capable of playing all star caliber basketball. Just a thought. It's been floating out there for awhile with some of the media in Orlando too

BIGBREED
11-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Close this dumbass thread please!

NOsportsFAN
11-18-2009, 10:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
let me get this straight, a top 5 player/all-star/superstar/olympic gold medalist for a "possible" all star and 2 players who have potential? Unless rashard lewis or dwight howard is in this trade, that would never happen. Thats like saying we'll trade hilton armstrong and sean marks cause one has potential and the other is a solid role player with emeka for dwight howard. Would you ever make that trade? no, its ridiculous.

BIGBREED
11-18-2009, 10:53 PM
Hey guys the HORNETS have new uniforms. DAMN..........they are UGA-LEE!!!!
Go to www.neworleanshornets.com
-click the video

iHop
11-18-2009, 11:34 PM
^^^
Link doesn't work btw and I miss our old uniforms the ones without the strips and our yellow alts

i don't get why people think were going to trade CP, I wouldn't trade him for anyone in the league.

iHop
11-18-2009, 11:36 PM
omg I just googled it......Turrrible. Remove the green from the back it'll look aite

Vinny642
11-18-2009, 11:56 PM
The new uniforms are "ugly" they take time getting used to but we are only going to wear them like 4 times this season, its the Mardi Gras colors, I dont like the green there, but LOL IDC too much.

I hate these ignorant posters and their biased trade ideas. BS Thread!

platinumvinnyv
11-19-2009, 11:56 AM
Just a question here for you New Orleans fans. Would you ever consider trading Chris Paul to Orlando for Gortat, Redick, Nelson and the 9 million dollar trade exception? You wouldn't be trading him a western team and we would give you Gortat who could start for about half the teams in the league. Redick who is emerging as a solid nba player and Jameer Nelson who is very capable of playing all star caliber basketball. Just a thought. It's been floating out there for awhile with some of the media in Orlando too

i guess you feel like my main man from family guy peter griffen with this thread quote

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about."

blackjack_119
11-19-2009, 02:35 PM

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

kayface
11-19-2009, 06:29 PM
first off: if were to trade paul it would be for low contracts or expiring and 2 of the players you suggested dont have that: nelson and the highly overpaid gortat.. so no

Chapin78
11-19-2009, 09:29 PM
"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

:laugh::laugh: After reading that trade offer this explains exactly what I was thinking about it.

No way we trade Paul he is the franchise and like mentioned above he is an elite NBA player who is even a Gold medalist. There isnt any trade that would be fair in value for a player of his caliber.

danidin
11-20-2009, 06:05 AM
I'll trade him for Carter, Bass, Lewis, Nelson, Redick, VGD and his wife.

tugboat424
11-20-2009, 04:45 PM
As a Magic fan I'd make that trade. Heck, I'll even throw in every first round pick until 2050.

tugboat424
11-20-2009, 04:46 PM
I'll trade him for Carter, Bass, Lewis, Nelson, Redick, VGD and his wife.

As A magic fan I'd make that trade. And I'd throw in every first round pick until 2050