PDA

View Full Version : Iverson anyone?

NOsportsFAN
11-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Ok so I am not an Iverson fan but would he not make sense for us? Yes he would be a very undersized 2 guard but one of our best back courts was with Pargo and Claxton alongside CP3. Iverson could be just a shooter cause that's all he wants any way, CP3 is already the leader so that flaw of Iverson does not effect us. I'm sure we will dump some more salary soon so if we do, I'm just curious what you guys think. DON'T ATTACK ME I'M JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHERS OPINIONS ARE ON POSSIBLY BRINGING IVERSON IN.

platinumvinnyv
11-17-2009, 08:36 PM
^ iverson claim to fame was having the ball in his hand

BIGBREED
11-17-2009, 09:35 PM
Ok so I am not an Iverson fan but would he not make sense for us? Yes he would be a very undersized 2 guard but one of our best back courts was with Pargo and Claxton alongside CP3. Iverson could be just a shooter cause that's all he wants any way, CP3 is already the leader so that flaw of Iverson does not effect us. I'm sure we will dump some more salary soon so if we do, I'm just curious what you guys think. DON'T ATTACK ME I'M JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHERS OPINIONS ARE ON POSSIBLY BRINGING IVERSON IN.

AI here would really work for the Hornets!
-run him off of screens(RIP Hamilton)
-he's a slasher
-he gets to the freethrow line alot
-great on the defensive end, one of the alltime great stealers in the NBA
-he can iso his man 1on1
-great triple-threat player(shooter/passer/dribbler)

IT WOULD REALLY WORK FELLAS!

saintdrew
11-18-2009, 12:46 PM
yeah i think it would work too. especially while cp3 is out.

not since david wesley, have we ever had a true shooting guard. i think we would need to start and log iverson in for about 28-35 minutes a game.

devin brown, mopete, posey, stojakovic are done, we need to get them outta here.

spacemandave
11-18-2009, 01:24 PM
ya i like it wont happen tho.

JordansBulls
11-18-2009, 01:42 PM
I'd do it if I were the Hornets

iHop
11-19-2009, 05:59 PM
I notice all the good players that would fit the hornets and make them better never do come, but I'd LOVE iverson on the Hornets, Fav team + Fav Player :cheers:

Kakaroach
11-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Iverson would be a good fit, at least while CP3 is out. And then he has to settle in, but it would still be a good move by the Hornets IMO.