PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Dilema

iamabeefcake
11-17-2009, 12:26 AM
We all know that for the past few years we've been dumping our best players for this off-season and with us starting off the season 0-10 it seems likely that we're gonna get the top pick in the draft - which gives us even more reason to look forward for next season. Let's face it we know we're gonna see one of two people in a Nets jersey next year, either LJ or D-Wade. But here's the situation. For the sake of this thread let's say that we end up getting the 1st overall pick in the draft. It looks like John Wall is gonna be picked first overall. If we draft him then signing D-Wade is out of the question, both are shooting guards. That leaves us with signing LJ. Which I don't think we can afford even after all of the salary dumps.

So here's the $100 million question for 2010. Do you think the Nets will draft John Wall and sign LJ or draft a F and sign D-Wade?

madiaz3
11-17-2009, 12:31 AM
We all know that for the past few years we've been dumping our best players for this off-season and with us starting off the season 0-10 it seems likely that we're gonna get the top pick in the draft - which gives us even more reason to look forward for next season. Let's face it we know we're gonna see one of two people in a Nets jersey next year, either LJ or D-Wade. But here's the situation. For the sake of this thread let's say that we end up getting the 1st overall pick in the draft. It looks like John Wall is gonna be picked first overall. If we draft him then signing D-Wade is out of the question, both are shooting guards. That leaves us with signing LJ. Which I don't think we can afford even after all of the salary dumps.

So here's the $100 million question for 2010. Do you think the Nets will draft John Wall and sign LJ or draft a F and sign D-Wade?

No. (That's not to say they will be in a Knicks jersey either.)

Master Mind
11-17-2009, 12:33 AM
The Nets aren't getting D-Wade so there you have it

Spurred1
11-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Hasn't Wade basically said he loves Miami and the Heat? I honestly don't see the Heat letting him leave.

abe_froman
11-17-2009, 01:08 AM
but there's no certainty that you'll get wall or sign someone.best bet is pursue lebron though

ZebraCity916
11-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Doesn't this belong in the Nets Forum??

Nets aren't for sure getting D-Wade or LBJ. Nobody knows where they're going until they go there.

And isn't John Wall a PG?? Was I misinformed??

ko8e24
11-17-2009, 01:12 AM
another 2010 thread :pity:

abe_froman
11-17-2009, 01:16 AM
Doesn't this belong in the Nets Forum??

Nets aren't for sure getting D-Wade or LBJ. Nobody knows where they're going until they go there.

And isn't John Wall a PG?? Was I misinformed??

he can player 1 or 2

GiantMetKnick
11-17-2009, 01:50 AM
This guy is a buffoon.

GiantMetKnick
11-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Signing Wade is out of the question? Lol. So he's saying, even if he had the chance to acquire Wade, he wouldn't because of John Wall. Wow.

Raph12
11-17-2009, 02:00 AM
If you get the #1 pick and don't draft John Wall, then you are an idiot sir... his rights can always be traded if necessary.

IMO John Wall = Dwyane Wade 2.0, sort of like Jennings is AI 2.0.