PDA

View Full Version : How will Jennings production effect High school players???

Kyben36
11-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Seeing Brandon Jennings succede like he has in the NBA, do you think this will effect any future college players desicions to go to college. It seems like that 1 year may have realy helped him, at the same time, he was good coming out of HS, but still. do you think that players will beging making the leap from HS to the Euro League. and what impact will this have on the Euro leauge Will it begin to make it more and more popular, maybe even surpassing the NBA one day.

superkegger
11-15-2009, 01:22 AM
I don't know. I hope that the NBA abolishes that stupid ****ing rule though. So thats what I voted for, because that's what should happen.

Confusion
11-15-2009, 02:38 AM
Depends on how he keeps playing most likely but overall most will still go to college.

BomberFan
11-15-2009, 02:45 AM
I think the level of competition Jennings saw in Europe definitely prepared him better than he would see in the US and college. If his success continues this year, you'll definitely see more high school players skipping college for a year in Europe.

Raph12
11-15-2009, 02:53 AM
Yes, without a doubt it will inspire others to do the same, but with that being said, it's still early, if he lets down, then it will discourage them from doing the same.

ChiSox219
11-15-2009, 03:17 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/24/sports/basketball/24recruit.html

There was a good article on this back in January.