PDA

View Full Version : Is Chicago the team to beat with Wade??

shep33
11-14-2009, 07:51 PM
They'll be solid next year if they can get D-wade. Imagine a backcourt of Rose and Wade... easily the best in league. Plus Noah seems to be getting pretty good, Ty Thomas is gonna be solid.. Salmons, Deng, Hinrich are great (don't know if they can keep them but who knows). Are they the best team in the East or the league if this happens?

Rose
Wade
Deng
Ty
Noah

Bench

Salmons
Hinrich
Gibson
Miller

Toenail Clipper
11-14-2009, 07:56 PM
They'll be solid next year if they can get D-wade. Imagine a backcourt of Rose and Wade... easily the best in league. Plus Noah seems to be getting pretty good, Ty Thomas is gonna be solid.. Salmons, Deng, Hinrich are great (don't know if they can keep them but who knows). Are they the best team in the East or the league if this happens?

Rose
Wade
Deng
Ty
Noah

Bench

Salmons
Hinrich
Gibson
Miller

Miller and Thomas are free agents next year, you never know if theyre going to stay

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-14-2009, 07:56 PM
keep dreaming

bigsams50
11-14-2009, 07:57 PM
No.

J_M_B
11-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Dwyane Wade would eat up pretty much all their cap space. So I doubt Miller or Salmons would return if they did sign Wade.

shep33
11-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Yeah don't think Miller will sign, Thomas might go. That could be a solid team though, good defensively, even better with Wade. I don't expect them to keep all of hinrich, deng, or salmons too if they make a play for Wade, but they'd be right up their in the East for sure. I think they'd defintely be a top 5 team in the league though.

kjoke
11-14-2009, 08:00 PM
no cap to sign others (i think)

Burkey3472
11-14-2009, 08:09 PM
I think with Wade they would be in the discussion with Bos/Cle/Orl for the best team in the East, not sure they would be the clear cut team to beat.

MiamiHeat
11-14-2009, 08:12 PM
he's not going to Chicago

/thread

:cool:

TheKing23
11-14-2009, 08:14 PM
I love the assumptions this thread makes...

NiTEFuRY
11-14-2009, 08:17 PM
if they can get D-wade.

Thats a Giant IF. Wade is not leaving Miami, I think he has already made comments like that.

But this is along the same lines as saying IF Detroit can get Bosh they will be in the running for #1, its just not going to happen.

fishfan79
11-14-2009, 08:28 PM
wade has always said miami is his home and number 1 spot, only place keeps talking of chicago is chicago media and fans. Never know of course so feel free to fantasyland it but still stated alot over and over again by him that he wants to stay. I would say there is a better chance of us getting Lebron and Wade and Bosh then him leaving for chicago. Which I think neither are above 1%

BHF
11-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Is Toronto the team to beat with Kobe?

madiaz3
11-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Does Wade take primary ball-handling priorities over Rose?

ChiSox219
11-14-2009, 09:02 PM
But this is along the same lines as saying IF Detroit can get Bosh they will be in the running for #1, its just not going to happen.

The Bulls have cap space, a more talented team, and Wade would be returning to his home town.

The Pistons don't have cap space, aRE filled with overpaid mediocre talent, and Bosh is from Texas

How are those two things along the same lines?

For the record I dont think Wade is leaving and if he does come to Chicago, we are not a title team because we lose Tyrus and/or Salmons, Miller is gone for sure. Just like teams load the lane now against Rose, imagine what they will do against Rose and Wade, two players whose greatest strengths are driving to the hoop

Gators123
11-14-2009, 09:29 PM
The Bulls have cap space, a more talented team, and Wade would be returning to his home town.

The Pistons don't have cap space, aRE filled with overpaid mediocre talent, and Bosh is from Texas

How are those two things along the same lines?

For the record I dont think Wade is leaving and if he does come to Chicago, we are not a title team because we lose Tyrus and/or Salmons, Miller is gone for sure. Just like teams load the lane now against Rose, imagine what they will do against Rose and Wade, two players whose greatest strengths are driving to the hoop

Hilarious! The bulls are not a more talented team.

If your talking about Gordon and Charlie V being overpaid you need to look up the stats because they are earning what they got paid. Go look at Kirks contract and Dengs contract if you want to see overpaid.

Doesn't look like Rose is doing that good does it? Its because Gordon isn't there to spread the D, now Rose cant drive to the lane.

iggypop123
11-14-2009, 09:32 PM
not even close. kobe isnt retiring so they dont have a shot

Ray_R
11-14-2009, 09:42 PM

If your talking about Gordon and Charlie V being overpaid you need to look up the stats because they are earning what they got paid. Go look at Kirks contract and Dengs contract if you want to talk about overpaid.

Doesn't look like Rose is doing that good does it? Its because Gordon isn't there to spread the D, now derrick rose cant drive to the lane.

Rose is playing Injured and everyone is playing Derrick Tougher. He would get back on the Saddle soon.

As for the thread lets stop this bulls fans with this none sense were staring to sound like Knick fans :mad:

shep33
11-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Dwade should stay in Miami... but in reality, I guess everything depends on what the Heat wanna do when signing other guys this summer. Only problem is that if he stays with Miami, they definetly have to get another player to play along side him (i.e. Boozer, Bosh, Stoudamire, etc). If he stays with the Heat lets face it they're playing well, but they probably won't be a top team in the league, if Miami's owners don't want to sign anybody and just make money off what D-Wade brings to the Heat. If he does go to any other team, Chicago seems to be the best fit right for him right now. The got cap space, and a solid young team that can compete for years to come. It all depends really on what the Heat wanna do this offseason, as opposed to D-Wade. Chi-town is his home, and they got a talented young team, and a pg (Rose) who is gonna take pressure off of him handling the ball all the time. His situation in my opinion is more intriguing than Lebrons. Wade already plays in a great city, and is basically the King of Miami, but at the same time, he could play with a great young player and team that'll likely compete for years, which also happens to be in his home town.

ChiSox219
11-14-2009, 09:56 PM

If your talking about Gordon and Charlie V being overpaid you need to look up the stats because they are earning what they got paid. Go look at Kirks contract and Dengs contract if you want to talk about overpaid.

Doesn't look like Rose is doing that good does it? Its because Gordon isn't there to spread the D, now derrick rose cant drive to the lane.

We all know you love your Pistons, Ben Gordon was 183rd in RAPM and Charlie V was 255th, at least V's contract is reasonable.

Bruno
11-14-2009, 10:05 PM
No, they're too small upfront.

Kyben36
11-14-2009, 10:24 PM
NO, because the heat currently have him.

As far as any other team he is considering, Yes, but I dont see him considering many other teams than the Heat and the Bulls, only reason he considers the bulls is, well, he is from chicago.

horry1ur
11-14-2009, 10:33 PM
No.
Lakers are the team to beat with LeBron.
Actually the Lakers are the team to beat regardless.:p

Raph12
11-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Still not the team to beat IMO, I'd put 3-5 teams ahead of them...

CQSox305
11-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Id love him in Chicago, but I doubt it happens. I could see Lebron joining him in the Mia.

Confusion
11-14-2009, 10:38 PM
Definitely top five with that lineup.

JordansBulls
11-15-2009, 09:48 AM

Rose
Wade
Deng
Ty
Noah

Bench

Salmons
Hinrich
Gibson
Miller

No we wouldn't be. We would need a David West player at PF to even be legit Contenders.

HiphopRelated
11-15-2009, 10:03 AM
Wade needs a frontline that has some offense, Chicago can't offer that

quade36
11-15-2009, 10:49 AM

If your talking about Gordon and Charlie V being overpaid you need to look up the stats because they are earning what they got paid. Go look at Kirks contract and Dengs contract if you want to see overpaid.

Doesn't look like Rose is doing that good does it? Its because Gordon isn't there to spread the D, now Rose cant drive to the lane.

??? You don't watch the Bulls do you? Its okay to be a fan of your team. Heck this forum is filled with them, just check out all the Laker Kobe Greatest and this is the Knicks year threads.

The biggest difference when comparing Gordon to Hinrich and Deng is that Gordon is a one dimensional player. He can't play defense at all, in fact he is a liability on defense.

That being said, he can get hot and make incredible shots.

This shouldn't be a comparison between the teams. Realistically they are both second tier in the East so does it really matter? Also if I were a Pistons fan I would be yelling at Dumars, just think what this team would have been if they still had Chauncey.

superkegger
11-15-2009, 11:01 AM
they still wouldn't be the best team in their division

lavilevi23
11-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Wade IS NOT leaving Miami. End of discussion.

CHI CITY FAN 93
11-15-2009, 11:57 AM
well to be honest as a bulls fan i think if the bulls offer him he will come to chicago. seeing that he sold his house in miami and bought a 1.4 million dollar home in chicago.

and its been reported a few times that whereever wade goes bosh goes, bc they are best of friends

TheHeat3
11-15-2009, 11:58 AM
No, because he is still with The Heat. There is no low post presence to help out D-Wade and D-Rose's driving abilities and only Wade has an ok 3 point shot. The team would be a 2nd round contender for sure, but I still think without a player with a low post presence like Pau, Garnett, Dwight, or Duncan they wont be the team to beat.

This is a dumb thread because you can say that about any team, Is Miami the team to beat with Wade and LeBron/Amare/Bosh/JJ??

please /thread.

Kakaroach
11-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Yeah how about you get Wade first before you make threads like this lol.

SchyGuy11
11-15-2009, 12:17 PM
its too early to tell. The Bulls could make some trades and free up a **** load of cap space to sign 2 big names. Maybe just one, maybe none, its just too early for the speculation, but i hope he does come here.