PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 NBA Teams That Are in Disarray

ko8e24
11-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Who do you think are the most dysfunctional, disarrayed teams/FO currently in the NBA?? Explain Why...

Here are my top 5

And to fans of these teams....I have absolutely nothing against these teams. This is solely for the purpose of showing why these teams/franchises need HUGE changes.

1) New Orleans Hornets

Just fired a solid head coach in Byron Scott (team lost 2 yrs ago in game 7 to Spurs in West Semis and had 2nd best record in West), their broke owner hires their incompetent GM to be interim head coach, Chris Paul (their franchise player) is going to be out of action for 2 weeks with ankle sprain, and is most likely gonna be a free agent in 2012 or demand a trade with the way things are going. They trade Chandler to the Bobcats for Okafor. The Okafor/David West experiment is just not working, David West is not playing like David West. Hilton Armstrong seems to be a bust. Bad signing last summer of a declining James Posey. Peja is way way past his prime, and Morris Peterson looks like he's never touched a basketball and wishes he was playing like he used to in his Raptors days. Rasual Butler was traded to the Clippers for cap room. Now there are rumors that the newly acquired Okafor could be traded to the Kings for Kenny Thomas (more cap room). The owner is broke, broke, and broke.

2) Golden State Warriors

Rumors that Coach Donnie Nelson could be fired as head coach to become team consultant, Stephen Jackson still unhappy and demanding trade, Monta Ellis not happy at all with his head coach as well as not fully content playing with rookie Stephen Curry. A bad signing of Mikki Moore, too much money paid to Ronny Turiaf last summer. The team does not know the meaning of DEFENSE, their GM in Chris Mullin was fired last season, and their new GM hasn't really done much by making a bad trade of Jamal Crawford to the Hawks for Acie Law and Speedy Claxton.

3) New York Knicks

Some potential, but basically with just one win this entire season so far. This franchise has been in disarray for almost the last decade. Al Harrington is not happy, Chris Duhon is not the Steve Nash-type of point guard that Mike D'Antoni wants, they don't play defense, they don't show heart in front of their home crowd at MSG. David Lee and Nate Robinson were signed to 1 yr contracts because they'll be gone in 2010, and their really banking on Lebron coming to NY next season, which isn't a sure thing. They are too reliant on the young Danillo Gallinari. Eddy Curry is a bust, bust, bust.

4) Los Angeles Clippers

Mike Dunleavy is ruining this team, not letting them play loose and a fast-pace game. They make the trade for Rasual Butler, but they are not using him right. The curse of the Clippers dawns upon Blake Griffin with his horrid injury. Baron Davis is just not the Baron Davis of old, but rather an old Baron Davis. Mike Dunleavy is also a pathetic GM. They fire their former GM in Elgin Baylor last summer. Marcus Camby does not seem to be fitting with the ball club. Ricky Davis, though a veteran in the NBA, does not make that team any better. They are getting blown out at home and just stinking up the building that the Lakers basically built (The Staples Center), and this team never seems to get on the winning track with the exception of 06 (but that too they blew up, as basically everyone that was on that team is gone).

5) New Jersey Nets

What was once the Big 3 of J-Kidd, RJ and 1st overall pick in K-Mart (went to Denver) became J-Kidd (now with Mavs), RJ (traded to Bucks, now with Spurs), and Vinsanity (now with Magic). Brooke Lopez is putting up big numbers, the young Devin Harris is injured, Courtney Lee is just not playing the way he was playing last season as a rookie in Orlando, Rafer Alston is just going through the motions, and they are the only winless team in the association. The future might look promising with Brooke Lopez, Lee and CDR, but their coach Lawrence Frank has done nothing after Byron Scott led the Nets to back-to-back Finals appearances in 02 & 03. Frank's days in NJ are numbered.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-14-2009, 07:20 PM
1.Knicks-What the hell are they doing???
2.Warriors-jacking up shots for almost 10 years
3.Clippers-one word: Dunleavy
4.Nets-trading star players for nothing
5.Memphis-chris wallace is ********

Toenail Clipper
11-14-2009, 07:23 PM
New Horleans?
What's that?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-14-2009, 07:35 PM
New Horleans?
What's that?

lol

Vinny642
11-14-2009, 07:38 PM
New Horleans Hornets STAND UP!

asandhu23
11-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Warriors--- chucking up shots and making them ;). Defense? Lets not go there. When Baron was with us, we had a defense. No blocked shots but steals, rebounds and using all turnovers

DerekRE_3
11-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Woooooo the Kings aren't being mentioned!!! YESS!!!

kEviN21
11-14-2009, 08:35 PM
The Nets want John Wall and LBJ

KB24PG16
11-14-2009, 08:38 PM
Woooooo the Kings aren't being mentioned!!! YESS!!!

theyre actually not that bad this year i could see them in the playoffs in a couple years once they get pg and martin staying healthy

More-Than-Most
11-14-2009, 08:43 PM
I am a sixers fan and can say with ease that they should be number 1... they have really bad contracts in Brand and Iggy and are stuck in limbo of being an ok team that will make the playoffs but not win a game after that. The others teams that are mentioned don't have the cap or talent problems the sixers have. Should blow up the team and trade Brand,Iggy and Dalenbert and get some high lottery picks.

WSU Tony
11-14-2009, 08:47 PM
The Timberwolves might win 15 games this year. I think NO is #1 on the list since they were actually supposed to be good this year. (they still can be...) but after that I'd say NJ, MN, and NYK.

td0tsfinest
11-14-2009, 08:48 PM
theyre actually not that bad this year i could see them in the playoffs in a couple years once they get pg and martin staying healthy

I thought Tyreke Evans was their PG.

Young and Stupid
11-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Lol this is funny. The Nets are by no way in disaray, in fact you could argue that within 2-3 years they could be a top 3 team in the East, but I'm probably just being a homer. :shrug:

*Superman*
11-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Really, who expects the Nets to be good?

0-82 lol

td0tsfinest
11-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Lol this is funny. The Nets are by no way in disaray, in fact you could argue that within 2-3 years they could be a top 3 team in the East, but I'm probably just being a homer. :shrug:

your being a homer :p

Devin Harris and Brook Lopez are good but I don't think that's enough to make a top 3 team.

king9er
11-14-2009, 08:56 PM
[QUOTE=td0tsfinest;11399655]I thought Tyreke Evans was their PG.[/QUI

I think Evans is playing the 2

How bout the wiz? cant stay healthy to save their lives

Bubba17
11-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Sixers should really be on there...

I hate to say it but we're terrible :p

Vinny642
11-14-2009, 08:58 PM
When Martin was healthy and playing Tyreke played the PG, now he plays the SG.

td0tsfinest
11-14-2009, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=td0tsfinest;11399655]I thought Tyreke Evans was their PG.[/QUI

I think Evans is playing the 2

How bout the wiz? cant stay healthy to save their lives

I thought Evans played the 1 and Kevin Martin (before he got hurt) played the 2

DerekRE_3
11-14-2009, 10:09 PM
I thought Tyreke Evans was their PG.

He is. And he's already a damn good one.

DerekRE_3
11-14-2009, 10:10 PM
When Martin was healthy and playing Tyreke played the PG, now he plays the SG.

Wrong. Beno Udrih is playing at the 2. Since Martin got hurt, Tyreke has handled the ball as much if not more and Beno and him switch off running the offense.

Vinny642
11-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Wrong. Beno Udrih is playing at the 2. Since Martin got hurt, Tyreke has handled the ball as much if not more and Beno and him switch off running the offense.

Your wrong too, they split the PG/SG positions

DerekRE_3
11-14-2009, 10:55 PM
Your wrong too, they split the PG/SG positions

Read my post when I said that they both take turns running the offense. The bottom line is this...they are both guards. They both handle the ball...they both pass the ball...they both score the ball. Tyreke Evans is a basketball player, plain and simple, and is more than capable of running the point. The combo guard label pisses me off to no end. Nobody question's Johnny Flynn's point guard skills even though he gets less assists and commits more turnovers than Tyreke does.

Confusion
11-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Really hate to see the Hornets where they are and same with the other teams, hopefully they can turn it around. Especially when you see someone like Chris Paul get hurt at the end of a loss. :pray:

Vinny642
11-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Read my post when I said that they both take turns running the offense. The bottom line is this...they are both guards. They both handle the ball...they both pass the ball...they both score the ball. Tyreke Evans is a basketball player, plain and simple, and is more than capable of running the point. The combo guard label pisses me off to no end. Nobody question's Johnny Flynn's point guard skills even though he gets less assists and commits more turnovers than Tyreke does.

LOL Who talking about Flynn?

jmastert
11-14-2009, 11:04 PM
1.Knicks-What the hell are they doing???
2.Warriors-jacking up shots for almost 10 years
3.Clippers-one word: Dunleavy
4.Nets-trading star players for nothing
5.Memphis-chris wallace is ********

**** that nets-trading star players for nothign. it was for cap.

DerekRE_3
11-14-2009, 11:08 PM
LOL Who talking about Flynn?

I am. Nobody questions whether Flynn is a PG or not despite him averaging less assists and more turnovers a game than Tyreke Evans, who people continue to label as a "combo guard" or just flat out say he isn't a PG. It's annoying as hell to hear that over and over and over again. He's a basketball player...that's it. And he's a damn good one.

Vinny642
11-14-2009, 11:11 PM
I am. Nobody questions whether Flynn is a PG or not despite him averaging less assists and more turnovers a game than Tyreke Evans, who people continue to label as a "combo guard" or just flat out say he isn't a PG. It's annoying as hell to hear that over and over and over again. He's a basketball player...that's it. And he's a damn good one.

He is good, my bro cant stop talking about him.