PDA

View Full Version : Tmac?

RaptorsFanatic
11-14-2009, 02:26 AM
Is he worth picking up off waivers? Whats the deal, can someone tell me the whole scenario and what to do?

spreadeagle
11-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Is he worth picking up off waivers? Whats the deal, can someone tell me the whole scenario and what to do?
Rockets say he might not be back so soon as he thinks.If I was way behind in my league I might take a risk with him.Not if I was doing well.Id stay put.Depends who you would have to drop for him

RaptorsFanatic
11-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Rockets say he might not be back so soon as he thinks.If I was way behind in my league I might take a risk with him.Not if I was doing well.Id stay put.Depends who you would have to drop for him

i dropped tyrus thomas for him?...:confused:

spreadeagle
11-14-2009, 07:17 PM
id hold on to mcgrady for 2 weeks max.Not worth risking him not coming back for two months

kEviN21
11-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Don't pick him up. Do it in January if he is still there.

mjt20mik
11-17-2009, 01:18 AM
I thought he was coming back in Dec. Eitherway don't risk it now, if you aren't in a deep league, there are probably way better picks available.

Stunner
11-18-2009, 06:21 PM
He is coming back next week if u have a weak player like a fisher on your team drop him for T-Mac plus since he not playing u will be able to get other players in your lineup until he is ready to play get him because believe it or not as soon as people hear he is ready to play he is going to be a hot market and the first one to the computer will get him and be happy trust me T-Mac is going to be good dis year. Quote me on dis.

_Supreme_
11-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Considering what Tim Grover did to Jermaine O'neal's knees Tmac could be a very pleasant surprise.

He got drafted in all of the leagues I'm in, and nobody dropped him.

fredo832
11-21-2009, 07:20 PM
I wouldnt pick him up if I had no players on my team. The guy is a joke and he wont ever play the game like he use to like Kevin said just wait til January

FOBolous
11-22-2009, 12:28 AM
he's a great come back if and when he comes back...he's in his contract year and is out to prove his critics wrong so he's going to play his @$$ off (probably making houston lose in the process since he's going to hog the ball...good for fantasy player, bad for real life basketball). the main question about him is how long is he going to last? is he going to get injured again?