C Brook Lopez (NJ - PF,C)
Util Shane Battier (Hou - SF)
Util Danilo Gallinari (NY - SF)
BN Eric Gordon (LAC - SG)INJ
BN Mario Chalmers (Mia - PG)
BN T.J. Ford (Ind - PG)

kEviN21
11-13-2009, 06:00 PM
I would be happy with either side of the trade. If Jennings can keep up 25 points then I'll just keep that side but if he starts to disappear in which I think he will, I'd go with CP3 and filler.

BoSelecta!!!
11-13-2009, 11:31 PM
CP3 just injured, looks quite bad, so guess it wont be a gd deal for u

ChiSox219
11-16-2009, 11:25 AM
Well with BJ's 55 point outing and CP3's injury, I decided to reject the trade.

kEviN21
11-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Good move. BJ is playing out of his mind lol.

FOBolous
11-17-2009, 12:43 PM
i would do it. CP3's injury is not serious so he'll return. CP3 is arguably the best fantasy player right now and he contributes in pretty much every catagory excpet for blocks.

you giving up Garnett and Horford is not that big of a loss for you imo...without Garnett and Horford, you still have Oden, Josh Smith, and Chris Bosh to help you dominate the rebounding and blocks catagory. Scola will help lessen your loss of Garnett and Horford by contributing his own 9.6 rebs per game + his good FG and FT %s.

Brandon Jennings? he's fools gold imo. He'll score a lot and give you 3s but he doesn't give you the assists you would want your PG to give you consistent enough. I personally see his #s declining a little later on in the season when other teams become more familiar with him and his tendancies.

the only this i would try to change in that trade is I would try to counter that trade by replacing Horford with Oden. They basically have identical #s in pretty much all the catagories except for ppg. the thing with Oden though is that his injuries are a concern. we all know he was out all last season due to knee surgeries and we all know his knees aren't completely healed because he has had problems with his knees all his life. it's only a matter of time before he gets injured again. trading Oden instead of Horford makes sense for you because you'll be getting rid of an injury risk from your roster. the other guy might be gulled into accepting the offer due to the fact that they have almost identical #s.

ChiSox219
11-22-2009, 06:04 PM
i would do it. CP3's injury is not serious so he'll return. CP3 is arguably the best fantasy player right now and he contributes in pretty much every catagory excpet for blocks.

you giving up Garnett and Horford is not that big of a loss for you imo...without Garnett and Horford, you still have Oden, Josh Smith, and Chris Bosh to help you dominate the rebounding and blocks catagory. Scola will help lessen your loss of Garnett and Horford by contributing his own 9.6 rebs per game + his good FG and FT %s.

Brandon Jennings? he's fools gold imo. He'll score a lot and give you 3s but he doesn't give you the assists you would want your PG to give you consistent enough. I personally see his #s declining a little later on in the season when other teams become more familiar with him and his tendancies.

the only this i would try to change in that trade is I would try to counter that trade by replacing Horford with Oden. They basically have identical #s in pretty much all the catagories except for ppg. the thing with Oden though is that his injuries are a concern. we all know he was out all last season due to knee surgeries and we all know his knees aren't completely healed because he has had problems with his knees all his life. it's only a matter of time before he gets injured again. trading Oden instead of Horford makes sense for you because you'll be getting rid of an injury risk from your roster. the other guy might be gulled into accepting the offer due to the fact that they have almost identical #s.

I made this trade instead:

I get:

Dwight Howard
Derrick Rose

I give up:

Brandon Jennings
Kevin Garnett

In case anyone was wondering, I'm currently in first place but rank dead last in FT% so Dwight's weakness won't effect me.

FOBolous
12-13-2009, 02:23 PM
I made this trade instead:

I get:

Dwight Howard
Derrick Rose

I give up:

Brandon Jennings
Kevin Garnett

In case anyone was wondering, I'm currently in first place but rank dead last in FT% so Dwight's weakness won't effect me.

well i turn out to be right. oden's gone for the season and jennings fell back down to earth. but i like this trade also. you traded jennings while there was still hype around him and KG who basically isn't a relvent fantasy player anymore for Rose who could improve as the season goes on D12 who will have you dominate the rebounds and block catagory :clap: