PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte, Memphis, Golden State, and Toronto

Saltinuts40
11-13-2009, 01:29 AM
Charlotte, Memphis, Golden State, and Toronto. I made sure it worked through ESPN Trade Machine and Real GM Trade Checker.

Charlotte gives up Boris Diaw and Nazr Mohammed who they'd love to move for Stephen Jackson, Brandan Wright, and Marko Jaric. They bring in a bad contract which is a wash for Mohammed, but they bring in a PF they originally drafted for their future and a swingman to pair with Wallace who can play D.

Memphis gives up Rudy Gay, Mike Conley and Marko Jaric for Monta Ellis and Nazr Mohammed. Mohammed makes less than Jaric for the same years and can back up Gasol. Ellis, who they've wanted for years, gives them a 20+ scorer to replace Gay, who they might not re-sign and team up with Mayo in the backcourt to give them a scary 1-2 punch.

Toronto gives up Chris Bosh for Boris Diaw, Anthony Randolph and Corey Maggette. They get a starting 4 in Diaw and a future superstar in Randolph along with a 20 point scorer off their bench in Maggette.

Golden State gets Chris Bosh, Rudy Gay and Mike Conley. This gives the Warriors 3 starters. We give up Jack, Maggs, Ellis, Wright and Anthony Randolph. They get rid of three contracts during their rebuilding, for a legit 4 and legit 3 to build around.

Chateamsfan
11-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Lets do it!!!

homestarunner93
11-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Idiotic trade for the Bobcats. Diaw >>>> Jackson and I would rather have Mohammed than the highly disappointing Wright and horrid Jaric. Oh, and the Bobcats were only drafting for the Warriors, so they weren't "drafting him for their future".

Chateamsfan
11-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Idiotic trade for the Bobcats. Diaw >>>> Jackson and I would rather have Mohammed than the highly disappointing Wright and horrid Jaric. Oh, and the Bobcats were only drafting for the Warriors, so they weren't "drafting him for their future".

We could probably use Jaric as a trading piece along with Felton to trade for a better PF! HUH?

homestarunner93
11-15-2009, 12:29 AM
We could probably use Jaric as a trading piece along with Felton to trade for a better PF! HUH?

How the hell is Jaric a trading piece? He's never even average double digit PPG. Plus, why the HELL would you trade Felton for a "better PF"? Diaw is a great player, and we would sorely miss him in the starting lineup. Stephen Jackson sucks at everything but being a ball hog, not sure why the heck you want him on a team built on chemistry.

Chateamsfan
11-15-2009, 01:15 AM
how the hell is jaric a trading piece? He's never even average double digit ppg. Plus, why the hell would you trade felton for a "better pf"? Diaw is a great player, and we would sorely miss him in the starting lineup. Stephen jackson sucks at everything but being a ball hog, not sure why the heck you want him on a team built on chemistry.

idk im so confused!!! I meant jaric as a throw in. Plus who do you think we should get?

masalex1205
11-15-2009, 10:51 PM
horrible trade for Bobcats, getting longer contracts is the last thing they should be doing