PDA

View Full Version : Hornets...ouch

YouMadSon?
11-12-2009, 04:50 AM
Talk about a team dropping off quick. Two years ago they were contenders to make the Finals, now just making the playoffs would be great. And it's not like they dramatically changed their team, or their players aged.

I can see CP3 bolting if management doesn't improve things soon.

abe_froman
11-12-2009, 05:14 AM
everyone bought in too quickly i guess

GoatMilk
11-12-2009, 05:32 AM
^yup.

i never did.
i remember cracking up when people would say they would beat the Lakers in 08, and when people had them making the Finals last year(preseason of course)

I've been calling them Hornots since about February/March 08.

PanicAttack
11-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Yea I felt they got lucky that year but you couldn't deny the chemistry the team had. I blame the GM/ management. Overpaying for Posey and he done nothing and the Tyson Chandler last year at the deadline which disrupt the chemistry and was a distraction the rest of the year.

Raph12
11-13-2009, 02:07 PM
The Hornets seem to have new threads made about them daily, maybe they're getting media advice from Shaq.

what54!?
11-13-2009, 02:08 PM
their mangagement is bad. Their GM tried to save his own *** by firing scott

clutchski
11-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Talk about a team dropping off quick. Two years ago they were contenders to make the Finals, now just making the playoffs would be great. And it's not like they dramatically changed their team, or their players aged.

I can see CP3 bolting if management doesn't improve things soon.

Miami was a bit like this, seeming they won a championship only to be the worst team in the league a couple years ago.

what54!?
11-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Miami was a bit like this, seeming they won a championship only to be the worst team in the league a couple years ago.
true but at least miami got a championship out of it

Carey
11-13-2009, 02:28 PM
their mangagement is bad. Their GM tried to save his own *** by firing scott

Exactly! they have some bad contracts on that team and they're young players dont have much growth potential

Toenail Clipper
11-13-2009, 02:33 PM
I'll wait til Vinny, "The Biggest Hornets Fan on PSD," replies to this
:)

arkanian215
11-13-2009, 02:53 PM
well you gotta admit they needed a wing. it was worth the gamble since posey was pretty clutch for them celtics.

Vinny642
11-13-2009, 06:50 PM
You guys are getting annoying, hop off these negative Hornets comments. Im not liking this BS, we started bad yeah I know, we are still getting into the groove of things. People may think not to blame Byron Scott, he is though. So is Bower, I dont think Bower will be with us next year, at all if we dont make the playoffs. We messed up by giving Peja, Posey, and all these people's terrible contract.